

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
09 Nov 2007 05:43:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lA8LhbQr019606	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 09 Nov 2007 05:43:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so295859rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.186.20 with SMTP id j20mr557485rvf.1194558216989; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 13:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.191.6 with SMTP id o6cs1703rvf; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 13:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.128.3 with SMTP id a3mr564765rvd.1194558216463; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 13:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h7si1269703roe.2007.11.08.13.43.34; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 13:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA8GEdbm011077; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 15:41:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13987360 for [email-masked]; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 15:41:51 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA8Lfo6W000943 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA8LfiH8004204 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lA8LfiRN007114 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:41:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lA8Lfhrm007108 for [email-masked]; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:41:43 -0600
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:41:43 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=6
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711080122
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 082100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0721 PEIPAH (0721)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  082100UTC 15.3N 112.3E FAIR
MOVE  SW 06KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM NORTHWEST 70NM SOUTHEAST
FORECAST
24HF  092100UTC 12.5N 110.5E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.