

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 09:29:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from an-out-0708.google.com (an-out-0708.google.com [209.85.132.245])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAK1TiZw046913	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:29:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by an-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id c2so378715anc for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:29:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.141.5 with SMTP id o5mr1374174wfd.1195522182850; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 17:29:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs376376wfi; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 17:29:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.33.16 with SMTP id g16mr7822216agg.1195522181368; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 17:29:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p14si6829385roh.2007.11.19.17.29.39; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 17:29:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK03r3G011938; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:29:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14110129 for [email-masked]; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:29:11 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK1TBuB022993 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:29:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK1T4YH010067 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:29:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAK1T39T020421 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:29:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAK1T3EN020416 for [email-masked]; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:29:03 -0600
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:29:03 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711190214
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 200000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  200000UTC 11.4N 139.3E FAIR
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  210000UTC 11.6N 135.4E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.