

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 11:57:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.183])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAK3vJg3086643	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:57:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so782705elf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:57:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.215.5 with SMTP id n5mr534339wfg.1195531038375; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:57:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs381937wfi; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:57:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.56.11 with SMTP id e11mr7979720aga.1195531037613; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a13si6994434rof.2007.11.19.19.57.11; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 19:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK343FR003598; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 21:56:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14111074 for [email-masked]; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 21:56:04 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK3u44k008434 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:56:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK3tvpu015153 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:56:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAK3tvCH022966 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:55:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAK3tvhW022961 for [email-masked]; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:55:57 -0600
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:55:57 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711190236
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 200300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  200300UTC 09.2N 119.7E FAIR
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  210300UTC 10.5N 116.0E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.