

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 14:57:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.236])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAK6vTHw036524	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:57:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so576879nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:57:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.53.7 with SMTP id f7mr1396900wfk.1195541848277; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 22:57:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs390255wfi; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 22:57:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.70.5 with SMTP id x5mr7293780ank.1195541847027; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 22:57:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p14si7137217roh.2007.11.19.22.57.25; Mon,
19 Nov 2007 22:57:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK343JV003598; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 00:55:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14112484 for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 00:55:25 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK6tPrM024482 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:55:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK6tIZV005240 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:55:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAK6tIbH030283 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:55:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAK6tIMZ030282 for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:55:18 -0600
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:55:18 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711190251
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 200600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  200600UTC 12.6N 137.2E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 20KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  210600UTC 13.5N 132.1E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.