

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 17:48:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.239])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAK9la8c036754	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:48:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so609104nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:48:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.165.9 with SMTP id n9mr1420540wfe.1195552080627; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 01:48:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs397969wfi; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 01:47:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.147.2 with SMTP id u2mr757657ybd.1195552079237; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 01:47:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si7322692roh.2007.11.20.01.47.57; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 01:47:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAJC005x014831; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 03:46:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14113061 for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 03:46:44 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK9kiS8010083 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:46:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAK9kb0t002028 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:46:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAK9kbkh003452 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:46:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAK9kbES003451 for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:46:37 -0600
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:46:37 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711200017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 200900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  200900UTC 12.9N 136.9E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 12KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  210900UTC 13.7N 131.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.