

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 21:38:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.227])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAKDcBVU014193	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:38:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so654740nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:38:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.103.6 with SMTP id a6mr1451572wfc.1195565891304; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 05:38:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs408318wfi; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 05:38:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.195.18 with SMTP id x18mr2225496rvp.1195565890209; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 05:38:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si7569356rof.2007.11.20.05.38.08; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 05:38:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAKCHYO2000566; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 07:27:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14053021 for [email-masked]; Tue,
20 Nov 2007 07:27:08 -0600
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAKDR7RD008058 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:27:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAKDR1hl019304 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:27:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAKDR1A7004125 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:27:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAKDR0R0004117 for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:27:00 -0600
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:27:00 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=8
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711200054
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 201200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  201200UTC 09.7N 118.8E FAIR
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  211200UTC 10.4N 113.4E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.