

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 17:51:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAQ9p9Al026198	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:51:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so108414elf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:51:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.79.15 with SMTP id c15mr219793wfb.1196070668625; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 01:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs222263wfi; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 01:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.207.3 with SMTP id e3mr1009962rvg.1196070668330; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 01:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si1708351roh.2007.11.26.01.51.06; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 01:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQ2d2Wn000566; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 03:50:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14104077 for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 03:50:24 -0600
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQ9oOTb028370 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 03:50:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQ9oHt8011225 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 03:50:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAQ9oGgF000780 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 03:50:16 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAQ9oGuU000775 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 03:50:16 -0600
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 03:50:16 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Ene 08kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711260007
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 260900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  260900UTC 19.8N 120.7E GOOD
MOVE  N 10KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  30NM
30KT  210NM NORTH 140NM SOUTH
FORECAST
24HF  270900UTC 20.5N 123.3E 100NM 70%
MOVE  E 10KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
45HF  280600UTC 21.6N 125.9E 160NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 08KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
69HF  290600UTC 22.7N 128.4E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.