

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 20:55:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.233])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAQCt922042227	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:55:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so295965nzb for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 04:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.160.1 with SMTP id m1mr243816wfo.1196081704473; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 04:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs231445wfi; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 04:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.171.6 with SMTP id y6mr1108691rvo.1196081704177; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 04:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d34si1864834roh.2007.11.26.04.55.01; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 04:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQ2d2aJ000566; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 06:53:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14105175 for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 06:53:34 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQCrY6h017351 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQCrRtD028502 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAQCrRiN021092 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAQCrRVR021089 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:27 -0600
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:27 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Ene 06kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711260023
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 261200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  261200UTC 20.2N 120.7E GOOD
MOVE  N 11KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  210NM NORTH 140NM SOUTH
FORECAST
24HF  271200UTC 20.8N 123.9E 100NM 70%
MOVE  E 09KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
48HF  281200UTC 21.7N 126.4E 160NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
72HF  291200UTC 22.6N 128.8E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.