

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 23:54:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAQFrwrh003195	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:53:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so176322elf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:53:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.226.2 with SMTP id y2mr387733wfg.1196092437640; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 07:53:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs243537wfi; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 07:53:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.3 with SMTP id n3mr390950wfo.1196092437056; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 07:53:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p5si2067274roc.2007.11.26.07.53.55; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 07:53:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAPEeW9j000569; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14107847 for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQFm5DM013166 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQFlwcD008725 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:48:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAQFlwpa005037 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:47:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAQFlwBG005036 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:47:58 -0600
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:47:58 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Ene 06kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=4
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711260067
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 261500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  261500UTC 20.5N 120.7E FAIR
MOVE  N 07KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  210NM NORTH 140NM SOUTH
FORECAST
24HF  271500UTC 21.0N 124.4E 100NM 70%
MOVE  E 09KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
45HF  281200UTC 21.7N 126.4E 160NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
69HF  291200UTC 22.6N 128.8E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.