

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 14:51:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.227])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAR6pRIp060398	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:51:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so591278nzb for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:51:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.224.5 with SMTP id w5mr756000wfg.1196146286947; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 22:51:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs289240wfi; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 22:51:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.150.3 with SMTP id x3mr681598ybd.1196146285711; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 22:51:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si3014730rof.2007.11.26.22.51.23; Mon,
26 Nov 2007 22:51:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQHMesY000567; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 00:49:58 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14118893 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 00:49:57 -0600
Received: from relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (relay01.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.23])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAR6nvA4006130 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:49:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAR6noBB003568 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:49:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAR6noAT003531 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:49:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAR6nosM003530 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:49:50 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:49:50 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711260249
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 270600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0723 MITAG (0723) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  270600UTC 21.2N 122.7E FAIR
MOVE  ENE 08KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  120NM
FORECAST
24HF  280600UTC 20.3N 124.1E 100NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.