

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 17:41:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.228])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAR9fs1W077415	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:41:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so630235nzb for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:41:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.37.20 with SMTP id p20mr769296wfj.1196156514058; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 01:41:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs296446wfi; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 01:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.155.1 with SMTP id c1mr741322ybe.1196156513172; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 01:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h7si3215882roe.2007.11.27.01.41.49; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 01:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQKJZxL000566; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 03:41:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14119919 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 03:41:20 -0600
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAR9fKjD021532 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:41:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAR9fDaY009182 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:41:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAR9fD6R007649 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:41:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAR9fDJH007645 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:41:13 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:41:13 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711270007
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 270900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  270900UTC 20.9N 123.2E FAIR
MOVE  E 09KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  120NM
FORECAST
24HF  280900UTC 20.2N 124.1E 100NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.