

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 20:42:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lARCgZQ6042722	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:42:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so674998nzb for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 04:42:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.217.17 with SMTP id p17mr825955wfg.1196167354200; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 04:42:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs305768wfi; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 04:42:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.215.5 with SMTP id n5mr823720wfg.1196167353472; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 04:42:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si3441263roh.2007.11.27.04.42.31; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 04:42:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQKJZ3C000566; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 06:41:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14120666 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 06:41:50 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARCfoPs010227 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARCfixF019350 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lARCfhSS023385 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:41:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lARCfhYS023381 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:41:43 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:41:43 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711270033
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 271200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  271200UTC 20.4N 123.9E FAIR
MOVE  E 09KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  120NM
FORECAST
24HF  281200UTC 19.9N 124.9E 100NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.