

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 23:57:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.224])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lARFvDlh044877	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:57:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so955381wri for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:57:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.162.5 with SMTP id k5mr988576wfe.1196179031991; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 07:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs318511wfi; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 07:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.237.20 with SMTP id k20mr991469wfh.1196179031165; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 07:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si3693724roh.2007.11.27.07.57.09; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 07:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAQHMe3X000567; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 09:51:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14122381 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 09:51:43 -0600
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARFph0S003972 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:51:43 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARFpaTs001260 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:51:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lARFpa85004067 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:51:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lARFpalA004066 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:51:36 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:51:36 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711270074
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 271500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0723 MITAG (0723)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  271500UTC 20.0N 124.7E FAIR
MOVE  E 11KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  120NM
FORECAST
24HF  281500UTC 19.2N 125.4E 100NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.