

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
28 Nov 2007 08:50:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.234])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAS0oUIs077334	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:50:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so874944nzb for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:50:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.83.4 with SMTP id g4mr1302538wfb.1196211029416; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 16:50:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs11576wfi; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 16:50:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.190.15 with SMTP id n15mr7793517anf.1196211028637; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 16:50:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k6si4309107rog.2007.11.27.16.50.25; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 16:50:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARH9Hw7000566; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 18:49:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14130753 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 18:49:37 -0600
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAS0nakc019766 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:49:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAS0nU18022253 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:49:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAS0nUqw000613 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:49:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAS0nU9w000608 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:49:30 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:49:30 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=3 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711270178
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 280000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0724 HAGIBIS (0724)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  280000UTC 15.1N 125.0E POOR
MOVE  NE 06KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  170NM NORTHWEST 120NM SOUTHEAST
FORECAST
24HF  290000UTC 17.8N 128.8E 100NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.