

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
28 Nov 2007 11:41:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rn-out-0102.google.com (rn-out-0910.google.com [64.233.170.188])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lAS3fMs9018154	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:41:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rn-out-0102.google.com with SMTP id e23so942302rng for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:41:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.148.7 with SMTP id v7mr1313733wfd.1196221281208; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 19:41:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.2.6 with SMTP id e6cs18415wfi; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 19:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.71.16 with SMTP id y16mr8034181ank.1196221280345; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 19:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si4555827roe.2007.11.27.19.41.16; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 19:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lARH9H77000566; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 21:40:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14132062 for [email-masked]; Tue,
27 Nov 2007 21:40:30 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAS3eTek006246 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:40:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lAS3eN8t002045 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:40:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lAS3eMOm005089 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:40:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lAS3eMJi005080 for [email-masked]; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:40:22 -0600
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:40:22 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711270199
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 280300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0724 HAGIBIS (0724)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  280300UTC 15N 125E
MOVE  NE SLOWLY
PRES  1002HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.