Subject: Pacific-SW: Technical Discussion (Automatic)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:52:28 -0600

189
WHPS21 PHNC 052300
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN//
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN/042338ZDEC96//
AMPN/REF A IS TCFA (WHPS21 PHNC 042300)//
RMKS/
1. LATEST METSAT IMAGERY SHOWS CIRCULATION CAUGHT UP IN WESTERLY
FLOW AND MOVING RAPIDLY SOUTHEAST WITH DECREASING CONVECTIVE
SIGNATURE. POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT IS POOR AT THIS TIME.
2. CANCEL REF A.//

AUTODIN MESSAGE RECEIVD AT AFGWC: RUHPSGG19933402351

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.