Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:01 -0500

901
ABPZ20 KNHC 302234
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SAT AUG 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SMALL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 150 MILES WEST OF
CABO SAN LAZARO...BAJA CALIFORNIA.  WHILE THIS SYSTEM IS GENERATING
ONLY A FEW THUNDERSTORMS AND WATER TEMPERATURES ARE ONLY MARGINAL
FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION...WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH HAVE BEEN
OBSERVED JUST WEST OF THE CENTER.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.