Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [151630]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 11:35:22 -0500

315
ABPZ20 KNHC 151630
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT TUE JUL 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE...RECENTLY DOWNGRADED FROM HURRICANE STATUS
...LOCATED ABOUT 1250 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION EIGHT-E LOCATED ABOUT
775 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.