Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [232200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:55:58 -0500

918
ABPA20 PHNL 232200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST WEDNESDAY JULY 23 1997

AN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED AROUND A WEAK CIRCULATION
CENTER NEAR 08N151W...850 NM SOUTH SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG ISLAND.
THE CIRCULATION CENTER IS ILL-DEFINED...BUT APPEARS TO BE MOVING
WEST AT 10 TO 15 KT.  THIS AREA WILL BE CAREFULLY WATCHED FOR
SIGNS OF TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THURSDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.