Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 56

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:32:49 +1900

657
WTPA24 PHNL 131500
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 56
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
1500Z WED AUG 13 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO MOVING WESTWARD OVER THE OPEN OCEAN
   WELL NORTH OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 31.7N 152.1W AT 13/1500Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 40 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST
NORTHWEST OR 290 DEGREES AT 10 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1004 MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 40 KT WITH GUSTS TO 50 KT.
34 KT.......175NE  30SE  30SW 150NW.
12 FT SEAS..175NE  30SE  30SW 150NW.
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 31.7N 152.1W AT 13/1500Z.
AT 13/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 31.5N 151.6W.

FORECAST VALID 14/0000Z 32.1N 153.8W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...175NE  30SE  30SW 150NW

FORECAST VALID 14/1200Z 32.7N 156.6W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE   0SE   0SW  60NW

FORECAST VALID 15/0000Z 33.3N 159.3W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE   0SE   0SW  60NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 32N 152W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 15/1200Z 33.8N 161.8W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 16/1200Z 35.0N 166.8W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 13/2100Z

ROSENDAL CPHC HNL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.