Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [141000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:39 -0500

496
ABPA20 PHNL 141000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST MONDAY JULY 14 1997

A DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N 141W...ABOUT 1250 STATUTE MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO...REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED WITH LITTLE CONVECTION AT THIS TIME.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR SYSTEM IN CASE CONDITIONS CHANGE.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH TUESDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.