Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:30:48 -0600

230
WTPZ34 KNHC 081431
TCPEP4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
7 AM PST SAT NOV 08 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION MOVING NORTHWARD...

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LAZARO CARDENAS TO
PUERTO ESCONDIDO MEXICO.  INTERESTS IN THE WATCH AREA SHOULD
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SYSTEM.

AT 7 AM PST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 13.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE 103.9 WEST OR ABOUT
380 MILES...610 KM...SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NEAR  7 MPH...11 KM/HR...
AND A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHEAST AND THEN THE NORTHEAST
IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  THE DEPRESSION IS FORECAST TO BECOME A TROPICAL STORM LATER
TODAY.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 7 AM PST POSITION...13.0 N...103.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NEAR  7 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

AN INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER AT 10 AM PST FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT COMPLETE ADVISORY AT 1 PM
PST.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.