Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:36:46 -0600

022
ABPZ20 KNHC 302336
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SUN NOV 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE
SOUTH OF EL SALVADOR...IS PRODUCING CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS
MAINLY TO THE EAST AND SOUTH OF THE CENTER.  CONDITIONS DO NOT
APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

THE HURRICANE SEASON OFFICIALLY ENDS TODAY AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK ISSUED THIS YEAR.  OUTLOOKS WILL RESUME AT
THE START OF THE NEXT EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC HURRICANE SEASON...
MAY 15 1998.

ON VERY RARE OCCASIONS...TROPICAL CYCLONES OCCUR IN THE EASTERN
NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN DECEMBER 1 AND MAY 15.  IF SUCH A RARE EVENT
OCCURS...THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER WILL BEGIN ISSUING
ADVISORIES.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.