Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [290859]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:01:03 -0500

337
ABPZ20 KNHC 290859
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AREAS OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
MANZANILLO MEXICO...AND A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE COAST OF
EL SALVADOR SHOW NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.