Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Jimena Advisory Number 19

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:34:52 -0500

434
WTPA32 PHNL 300300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA ADVISORY NUMBER  19
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST FRI AUG 29 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA DISSIPATING...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION WAS
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 20.5 NORTH...LONGITUDE 141.6 WEST OR ABOUT
870 MILES EAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 9 MPH...15 KM/HR...
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 30 MPH... 45 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS. DISSIPATION IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...20.5 N...141.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR  9 MPH. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 30 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISORY ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA
UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.