Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [300333]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:20 -0500

101
ABPZ20 KNHC 300333
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 325 MILES SOUTH OF THE GULF
OF TEHUANTEPEC.  ASSOCIATED THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED
AND BECOME A LITTLE BETTER ORGANIZED.  IF THIS TREND CONTINUES...A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION COULD FORM DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED ABOUT 575 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAS DIMINISHED.  HOWEVER...THIS DISTURBANCE STILL HAS
SOME POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT 12 TO
24 HOURS...BEFORE ENCOUNTERING WINDS ALOFT THAT SHOULD BECOME LESS
FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.