Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [120434]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:44 -0500

037
ABPZ20 KNHC 120434
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM HAS POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS IT MOVES TOWARD THE WEST
OR WEST-NORTHWEST.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.