Subject: Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi Ep0697 [120300]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:50:33 -0500

470
WTPA21 PHNL 120300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  26
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0697
0300Z SAT JUL 12 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.7N 141.9W AT 12/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  15 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 305 DEGREES AT 15 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.7N 141.9W AT 12/0300Z
AT 12/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.2N 141.3W

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 24.0N 143.9W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0000Z 25.5N 146.8W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/1200Z 26.4N 149.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 22.7N 141.9W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0000Z 27.0N 152.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0000Z 27.7N 157.8W
MAX WIND  25 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/0900Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.