Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 04:52:23 +1900

039
ABPA20 PHNL 161000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SAT AUG 16 1997

THE REMNANT CIRCULATION OF FORMER TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA IS
CENTERED NEAR 20N136W...1100 MILES EAST OF HILO.  NO CONVECTION IS
ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM...ONLY A SWIRL OF STABLE LOW CLOUDS MARKS
ITS LOCATION.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.