Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:19:19 -0600

813
ABPZ20 KNHC 092319
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SUN NOV 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
RICK LOCATED NEAR THE COAST OF MEXICO JUST WEST OF PUERTO ESCONDIDO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM OS WELL ORGANIZED AND HAS THE
POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR SO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO AFFECT
PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA TODAY AND TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.