Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:55:59 -0600

415
ABPA20 PHNL 211400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 1997

A WEAK DISTURBANCE IS NEAR 14N 138W AND IS MOVING WEST/NORTHWESTWARD
AT ABOUT 15 MPH. IT WILL SOON BE MOVING INTO AN AREA THAT WILL
PRODUCE CONSIDERABLE UPPER LEVEL SHEARING ON THE SYSTEM...WHICH WILL
FURTHER WEAKEN IT. THEREFORE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN
THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.