Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:15:25 -0600

284
ABPA20 PHNL 290200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST TUE OCT 28 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 700 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF
HILO...NEAR 10N 158W...HAS MOVED LITTLE SINCE THIS MORNING. SOME
OF ITS THUNDERSTORMS HAVE DISSIPATED. THE DISTURBANCE STILL HAS
THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION IN THE NEXT DAY OR
SO.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.