Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Forecast/advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:32:55 -0600

277
WTPZ24 KNHC 081434
TCMEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1997
1500Z SAT NOV 08 1997

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LAZARO CARDENAS TO
PUERTO ESCONDIDO MEXICO.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.0N 103.9W AT 08/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 360 DEGREES AT  6 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.0N 103.9W AT 08/1500Z
AT 08/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.6N 103.9W

FORECAST VALID 09/0000Z 14.1N 103.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 09/1200Z 15.6N 102.5W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 60NE  60SE  60SW  60NW

FORECAST VALID 10/0000Z 16.8N 101.0W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  60 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW
34 KT... 75NE 100SE  75SW  60NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 13.0N 103.9W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 10/1200Z 17.9N  99.0W...INLAND
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z...INLAND...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 08/2100Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.