Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Discussion Number 21

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:41:25 +1900

128
WTPZ45 KNHC 150240
TCDEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA DISCUSSION NUMBER  21
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
8 PM PDT THU AUG 14 1997

DEEP CONVECTION IS MOSTLY GONE...AND VISIBLE IMAGERY INDICATES THAT
THE LOW-CLOUD CIRCULATION IS WEAK.  WATER VAPOR IMAGERY SHOWS THAT
HILDA CONTINUES TO BE DOMINATED BY AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW TO THE
NORTHWEST.  THE DEPRESSION IS DISSIPATING AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST
ADVISORY ON HILDA UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

THE DISSIPATING CYCLONE IS LIKELY TO CONTINUE MOVING WEST-
NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS FOR THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

FUTURE INFORMATION ON THE REMNANT LOW CAN BE FOUND IN HIGH SEAS
FORECASTS BEING ISSUED BY THE TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER UNDER WMO
HEADER FZPNN03 KNHC AND AFOS HEADER MIAHSFEP2.

PASCH

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     15/0300Z 17.5N 130.8W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING
12HR VT     15/1200Z 18.3N 132.8W    20 KTS...DISSIPATING
24HR VT     16/0000Z 19.5N 135.5W    20 KTS...DISSIPATING
36HR VT     16/1200Z...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.