Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:20:39 +1900

975
ABPZ20 KNHC 192220
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM...FORMERLY ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...IS CENTERED ABOUT 200 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM
CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECASTS AND OFFSHORE
WATERS FORECASTS ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ARE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  DEVELOPMENT
...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.