Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [310428]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:31:04 -0500

974
ABPZ20 KNHC 310428
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT WED JUL 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CENTERED ABOUT 450 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
ACAPULCO MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA REMAIN LIMITED AND DISORGANIZED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ24 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP4.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.