Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:16:33 -0600

386
ABPA20 PHNL 281400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 AM HST TUE OCT 28 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 10N158W IS MOVING NORTH SLOWLY. THE
CONVECTION WITH THE SYSTEM HAS DECREASED IN INTENSITY OVER THE PAST
SIX HOURS. THE DISTURBANCE REMAINS UNORGANIZED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO
MONITOR THE SYSTEM FOR ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.