Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:54:20 -0600

625
ABPZ20 KNHC 061752
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST THU NOV 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 700 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  ASSOCIATED THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY HAS DECREASED DURING THE PAST FEW HOURS...AND THE SYSTEM IS
CENTERED TO THE SOUTH OF THE NORMAL AREA FOR DEVELOPMENT.  HOWEVER
...THE DISTURBANCE RETAINS A WELL-DEFINED CYCLONIC CIRCULATION OF
LOW AND MIDDLE LEVEL CLOUDS AND HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS
POORLY-ORGANIZED AND ONLY SLOW DEVELOPMENT APPEARS POSSIBLE IN THIS
AREA.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR SLOW
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.