Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:58:57 -0600

420
ABPA20 PHNL 300800 COR
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N164W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 10 MILES AN HOUR.  THIS
SYSTEM CONTINUES TO BE MONITORED FOR FURTHER POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.