Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 45

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:58 -0500

560
WTPA24 PHNL 102100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  45
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
2100Z SUN AUG 10 1997

...GUILLERMO DOWNGRADED TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION STATUS...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.3N 142.6W AT 10/2100Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE
NORTHWEST OR 320 DEGREES AT 7 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1007 MB.   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.3N 142.6W AT 10/2100Z.
AT 10/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 25.0N 142.4W.

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 26.0N 143.4W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 26.5N 145.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 26.7N 147.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT.

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 25N 143W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/1800Z 26.9N 150.0W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  25 KT.

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1800Z 26.9N 154.6W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  20 KT.

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/0300Z

ROSENDAL CPHC HONOLULU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.