Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number 4 [272100]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:36:11 -0500

547
WTPA21 PHNL 272100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0197
2100Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C IS DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.2N 169.2W AT 27/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 15 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1008 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.2N 169.2W AT 27/2100Z
AT 27/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.1N 168.5W

FORECAST VALID 28/0600Z 10.4N 171.5W...MAX WIND 20 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1800Z 10.7N 174.5W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 10.2N 169.2W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.