Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Forecast/advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:21:47 -0600

945
WTPA24 PHNL 010300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
0300Z SAT NOV 01 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C CONTINUES TO MOVE SOUTHWESTWARD AND
WEAKEN...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.2N 173.2W AT 01/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 260 DEGREES AT 18 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1013 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.2N 173.2W AT 01/0300Z
AT 01/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.4N 172.3W

FORECAST VALID 01/1200Z  9.7N 175.8W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 02/0000Z  9.7N 179.0W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 10.2N 173.2W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 01/0900Z

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.