Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:39:38 -0600

700
ABPZ20 KNHC 232337
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SUN NOV 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED A LITTLE OVER 1600
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THERE HAS NEVER BEEN
A TROPICAL CYCLONE TO DEVELOP IN THIS AREA SO LATE IN THE SEASON
ACCORDING TO AVAILABLE RECORDS AT THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER.
ALTHOUGH THIS SYSTEM HAS CHANGED LITTLE OVER THE PAST SEVERAL
HOURS...IT REMAINS FAIRLY WELL-ORGANIZED AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO
DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.