Subject: Indian-N: Fdie Nr 002

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:33:12 -0600

354
WTIO31 PGTW 081500
1. TROPINAL CYCLONE 03A W
FDIE NR 002
   02 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN NORTHIO
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
   WARNING POSITION:
   081200Z1 --- 10.3N4 52.6E3
     MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 270 DEGREES AT 12 KTS
     POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 050 NM
     POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCATED BY SATELLITE
   PRESENT WIND DISTRIBUTION:
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
   REPEAT POSIT QPMEN4 52.6E9
8,>94.-589,. NEXT WARNIFGS AT 08)100Z1 (5  081955Z8), 090300Z2
<(:7<090155Z0) AND 090900Z8 (DTG 090755Z6).0REFER TO TROPICAT
STORM LINDA (30W) WARNINGS (WTIO32 PGTW) FOR SIX-HOURLY
UPDATES.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.