Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Discussion Number 65

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:51:35 +1900

092
WTPA44 PHNL 152100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER 65
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST FRI AUG 15 1997

GUILLERMO HAS MOVED NORTH OF 40N INTO SUB 20 DEGREE WATER MAKING
IT
EXTRATROPICAL. ITS FUTURE MOVEMENT WILL LIKELY FOLLOW THE RECENT
AVIATION MODEL WHICH TAKES IT NORTHWARD THE NEXT 24 HOURS MOVING
IT EASTWARD THERAFTER MAINTAINING IT AS A 25 TO 30 KNOT LOW.
MATSUDA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     19/1500Z 41.1N 160.2W    30 KTS
12HR VT     20/0000Z 43.0N 160.4W    30 KTS...EXTRATROPICAL
24HR VT     20/1200Z 45.0N 160.4W    25 KTS...EXTRATROPICAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.