Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 61

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:32:23 +1900

938
WTPA34 PHNL 142100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 61
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST THU AUG 14 1997

...GUILLERMO ACCELERATING NORTHWESTWARD AND BECOMING EXTRA
   TROPICAL...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 36.3 NORTH...LONGITUDE 157.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 1025 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH AND
ACCELERATING.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 45 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 175 MILES FROM THE
CENTER IN THE NORTHERN SEMICIRCLE AND TO 60 MILES TO THE
SOUTHEAST.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1006 MB...29.71 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...36.3 N...157.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 45
MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1006 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.