Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 63

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 02:43:40 +1900

374
WTPA34 PHNL 150900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 63
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

...GUILLERMO TURNING NORTHWARD AND DISSIPATING...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 38.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 159.4 WEST
OR ABOUT 1200 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO BECOME MORE NORTHERLY FRIDAY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 40 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
SOME WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS...WITH THE
STORM DISSIPATING WITHIN 36 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 85 MILES FROM THE
CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1009 MB...29.80 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...38.9 N...159.4 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...
40 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1009 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER AT 5 AM HST...FRIDAY.

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.