Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 62

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:12 +1900

985
WTPA34 PHNL 150300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 62
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

...GUILLERMO ACCELERATING NORTHWARD AND BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 38.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE 158.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 1150 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 21 MPH.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 40 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 115 MILES
NORTHEAST AND 60 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1008 MB...29.77 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...38.0 N...158.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 21 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS...40 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1008 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.