Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [032200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 16:52:20 -0500

293
ABPA20 PHNL 032200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SUN AUG 3 1997

ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY PERSISTS EAST OF 145W BETWEEN 05N
AND 12N...AND WEST OF 165W BETWEEN 03N AND 07N.  A STATIONARY LOW
NEAR 32N168W ALSO HAS ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CENTER.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
MONDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.