Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:47 -0600

741
ABPZ20 KNHC 061059
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST THU NOV 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC SHOWS SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION...AND HAS
SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS POORLY-ORGANIZED
AND ONLY SLOW DEVELOPMENT APPEARS POSSIBLE IN THIS AREA.

A THIRD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR SLOW
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.