Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Forecast/advisory Number 3

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:20:12 -0600

367
WTPA24 PHNL 312100 COR 2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
2100Z FRI OCT 31 1997

...CORRECTED TO REMOVE DISCUSSION AND WORD TEST FROM HEADER...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C APPEARS TO BE SHEARING AND
WEAKENING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 171.5W AT 31/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 18 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1013 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 171.5W AT 31/2100Z
AT 31/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N 170.6W

FORECAST VALID 01/0600Z 11.8N 174.2W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 01/1800Z 12.1N 177.4W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 11.4N 171.5W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 01/0300Z

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.