Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Jimena Forecast/advisory Number 19

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:33:03 -0500

433
WTPA22 PHNL 300300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  19
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP1297
0300Z SAT AUG 30 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.6W AT 30/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 265 DEGREES AT  8 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.6W AT 30/0300Z
AT 30/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.2W

FORECAST VALID 30/1200Z 20.3N 142.9W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT

FORECAST VALID 31/0000Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.5N 141.6W

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISORY ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA
UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.