Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [162355]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:55:59 -0500

133
ABPZ20 KNHC 162355
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY
ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE...DISSIPATING ABOUT 1580 MILES WEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
ACAPULCO APPEARS TO BE SOMEWHAT ORGANIZED.  THIS AREA IS BEING
WATCHED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

GROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.