Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:47:41 -0600

196
ABPZ20 KNHC 060047
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST WED NOV 5 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC SHOWS SOME SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION...AND
COULD SLOWLY DEVELOP DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS NOT WELL-
ORGANIZED AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

A THIRD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR SLOW
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.