Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Advisory Number 31 [220300]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:59:39 -0500

178
WTPA33 PHNL 220300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA ADVISORY NUMBER 31
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST MON JUL 21 1997

...FELICIA DOWNGRADED TO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.7 NORTH...LONGITUDE 146.5 WEST
OR ABOUT 565 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO HAWAII

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 24 MPH
...39 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION IS NOT EXPECTED TO CHANGE
SIGNIFICANTLY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH...55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS. FELICIA WILL CONTINUE TO WEAKEN DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...17.7 N...146.5 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 24 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.