Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:10 -0600

716
ABPZ20 KNHC 081741
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 340 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA
AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY
WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT
...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS DEGENERATED.

FORECAST ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ARE BEING
ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP4 AND WMO HEADER WTPZ24.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.