Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Discussion Number 33 [221500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:47:10 -0500

195
WTPA43 PHNL 221500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA DISCUSSION NUMBER  33
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST TUE JUL 22 1997

FELICIA CONTINUES TO WEAKEN AND MOVE RAPIDLY WESTWARD. SATELLITE
DATA DOES NOT SHOW A CLOSED CIRCULATION. MOST CONVECTION HAS BEEN
SHEARED OFF AND THERE IS ONLY ISOLATED CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH
THE SYSTEM. THE CURRENT FORECAST TRACK CONTINUES TO FAVOR
PERSISTENCE AND CLIMATOLOGY IN MOVING FELICIA SOUTH OF THE BIG
ISLAND TONIGHT. FELICIA WILL DISSIPATE IN 24 HOURS.

THIS IS THE LAST DISCUSSION ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE
CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS. HOAG/CRAIG

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     22/1500Z 17.8N 151.4W    25 KTS
12HR VT     23/0000Z 18.1N 155.0W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING
24HR VT     23/1200Z 18.6N 159.9W    20 KTS...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.