Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [302202]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:51 -0500

494
ABPZ20 KNHC 302202
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED JUL 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
NEWLY FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CENTERED ABOUT 450 MILES
SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA REMAIN DISORGANIZED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ24 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP4.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.