Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:26:27 +1900

555
ABPZ20 KNHC 161625
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SAT AUG 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS HAVE INCREASED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM COULD BECOME A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION LATER TODAY OR ON SUNDAY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.