Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [211000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:50:15 -0500

780
ABPA20 PHNL 211000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST MONDAY JULY 20 1997

AT 11 PM HST TROPICAL STORM FELICIA...DOWNGRADED FROM HURRICANE
...WAS CENTERED NEAR 17.3N 138.7W...ABOUT 1100 MILES EAST OF
HILO...MOVING WEST AT 16 MPH AND WEAKENING. FELICIA WILL CROSS
140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS.

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI HAS ISSUED ITS LAST
BULLETIN ON FELICIA. THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN
HONOLULU WILL ISSUE BULLETINS ON FELICIA STARTING AT 5 AM. UNTIL
5 AM...SEE THE FINAL WTPZ23 KNHC BULLETIN FROM THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER FOR FURTHER DETAILS. AFTER 5 AM SEE THE
WTPA33 PHNL BULLETINS FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.