Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number 39

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 03:26:19 -0500

464
WTPZ44 KNHC 090820
TCDEP4
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER  39
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
2 AM PDT SAT AUG 09 1997

THERE IS NOT MUCH TO ADD ABOUT GUILLERMO EXCEPT THAT THERE IS
INTERMITTENT DEEP CONVECTION NEAR THE CENTER. GRADUAL WEAKENING IS
FORECAST AND GUILLERMO WILL LIKELY BE DECLARED DISSIPATED IN 36
HOURS OR SO.

THE STORM IS STILL MOVING TOWARD 305/11 KT AND NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE
IN TRACK IS INDICATED DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

AVILA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     09/0900Z 21.0N 139.1W    45 KTS
12HR VT     09/1800Z 22.0N 140.5W    35 KTS
24HR VT     10/0600Z 23.0N 142.0W    25 KTS
36HR VT     10/1800Z 24.0N 143.5W    20 KTS...DISSIPATING

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.