Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:20 -0600

846
ABPZ20 KNHC 081138
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 390 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS POORLY-ORGANIZED. SOME
LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM WILL SPREAD ACROSS
THE MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. DEVELOPMENT
OF THIS SYSTEM APPEARS UNLIKELY.

FORECAST ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ARE BEING
ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP4 AND WMO HEADER WTPZ24.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.