Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 12:00:23 -0600

699
ABPZ20 KNHC 071800
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST FRI NOV 7 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED ABOUT 500 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
ACAPULCO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHWEST.  THIS SYSTEM IS
SLOWLY BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED AND COULD BECOME A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION LATER TODAY OR ON SATURDAY.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS
POORLY-ORGANIZED...WITH NO THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY NEAR ITS CENTER.
SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE
TO SPREAD ACROSS PORTIONS OF THE BAJA CALIFORNIA PENINSULA AND THE
ADJACENT MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.
SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT APPEARS TO BE UNLIKELY IN THIS AREA.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...SHOWS LITTLE INDICATION OF
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.