Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Discussion Number 17 [161432]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:32:23 -0500

675
WTPZ42 KNHC 161432
TCDEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE DISCUSSION NUMBER  17
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
8 AM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

SATELLITE IMAGERY CONTINUES TO SHOW A WELL DEFINED CYCLONIC
CIRCULATION IN THE LOW TO MID CLOUDS...BUT WITHOUT DEEP CONVECTION.
THE CIRCULATION SHOULD CONTINUE TO SPIN DOWN...AND WILL LIKELY BE
DECLARED DISSIPATED WITHIN 24 HOURS.

INITIAL MOTION ESTIMATE IS 310/11. THIS MOTION SHOULD CONTINUE WITH
SOME SLIGHT DECELERATION DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. CURRENT TRACK IS
CONSISTENT WITH THE SHALLOW BAM AND NHC91.

JARRELL/DEMARIA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     16/1500Z 21.9N 133.3W    30 KTS
12HR VT     17/0000Z 22.9N 134.7W    30 KTS
24HR VT     17/1200Z 23.9N 136.1W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.