Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [112229]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:30:43 -0500

810
ABPZ20 KNHC 112229
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS IT MOVES WESTWARD.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.