Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:58:28 +1900

016
ABPA20 PHNL 152200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST FRI AUG 15 1997

AT 11 AM FRIDAY...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO WAS CENTERED WELL
NORTH OF HONOLULU NEAR 41.1N 160.2W...MOVING NORTH AT 15 MPH AND
BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL. SEE FINAL ADVISORIES FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.