Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [291000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:06 -0500

062
ABPA20 PHNL 291000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY JULY 29 1997

THE REMNANT OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C IS ABOUT 1300 MILES
SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI...NEAR 11N 176W...MOVING WEST AT 14 MILES AN
HOUR. THIS DISTURBANCE REMAINS WEAK AND WILL MOVE WEST OF THE
DATELINE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 500 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO...NEAR
14N 150W...IS MOVING WEST NORTHWEST AT 20 MILES AN HOUR. A JET
STREAM IS TEARING THE TOP OFF THE DISTURBANCE...CAUSING IT TO
WEAKEN RAPIDLY. WE WILL KEEP WATCHING THE SYSTEM IN CASE THIS
TREND IS REVERSED.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.