Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 04:52:49 -0500

382
ABPA20 PHNL 091000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SATURDAY AUGUST 09 1997

AT 11 PM HST...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 21N 139W...ABOUT
1035 MILES EAST OF HILO. THE TROPICAL STORM IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT
12 MILES AN HOUR.

GUILLERMO IS FORECAST TO MOVE WEST OF 140W LONGITUDE INTO THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC LATER TODAY. UNTIL THE STORM CROSSES 140W SEE THE
WTPZ24 KNHC ADVISORIES FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI
FOR DETAILS. AFTER THE STORM CROSSES 140W THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL START ISSUING ADVISORIES ON
GUILLERMO.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH SUNDAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.