Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [012200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 17:00:02 -0500

546
ABPA20 PHNL 012200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST FRIDAY AUGUST 1 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
SATURDAY.

TROPICAL STORM SCOTT NEAR 34N171E AT 012100Z IS EXPECTED TO BECOME
EXTRATROPICAL IN 12 HOURS AND TO BE WEST OF THE DATELINE FOR 48
HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.