Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:23:13 +1900

029
ABPA20 PHNL 131000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST WEDNESDAY AUGUST 13 1997

AT 11 PM TUESDAY TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS ABOUT 800 MILES
NORTH NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU MOVING WEST AT 12 MPH.  SEE ADVISORIES
FROM CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

THUNDERSTORM AREAS 1500 MILES WEST SOUTHWEST AND 1800 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HONOLULU ARE BEING MONITORED BUT ARE NOT EXPECTED TO
DEVELOP INTO TROPICAL CYCLONES.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH THURSDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.