Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:18:42 -0600

212
ABPA20 PHNL 300200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N 164W IS MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST AT 10 MILES AN HOUR. THE
DISTURBANCE HAS WEAKENED SINCE THIS MORNING BUT STILL HAS SOME
POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.