Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number 1 [270230]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:26 -0500

417
WTPA21 PHNL 270230
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0197
0300Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DEVELOPS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 164.8W AT 27/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT  5 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 164.8W AT 27/0300Z
AT 27/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N 164.5W

FORECAST VALID 27/1200Z 11.5N 165.6W
MAX WIND  25 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/0000Z 11.8N 166.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1200Z 12.1N 168.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 11.4N 164.8W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/0000Z 12.4N 169.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/0000Z 13.1N 172.1W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/0900Z

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.