Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:39:23 -0600

614
ABPZ20 KNHC 242336
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST MON NOV 24 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1450 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF
THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THIS SYSTEM HAS BECOME LESS WELL-ORGANIZED
OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS...BUT STILL HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOOUT 1300 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM
IS RATHER WEAK AND SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT DOES NOT APPEAR LIKELY AT
THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.