Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [242200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:53:35 -0500

458
ABPA20 PHNL 242200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST THURSDAY JULY 24 1997

THE CENTER OF FORMER TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA ARE NEAR 20N171W
MOVING WEST AT LESS THAN 10 KT.  THERE ARE A FEW CONVECTIVE CELLS
WELL NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N158W IS MOVING WEST AT 15 KT.
THERE ARE A FEW WEAK CELLS NEAR THE CENTER.

NEITHER CIRCULATION IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP SIGNIFICANTLY.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
FRIDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.