Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Dolores Forecast/advisory Number 23 [110826]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 03:28:03 -0500

176
WTPZ21 KNHC 110826
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  23
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0697
0900Z FRI JUL 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 19.5N 138.4W AT 11/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 19.5N 138.4W AT 11/0900Z
AT 11/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 19.4N 137.8W

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 19.9N 140.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 20.5N 142.3W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 21.2N 144.8W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 19.5N 138.4W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/1500Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.