Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:56:20 -0600

988
ABPA20 PHNL 270200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 PM HST SUN OCT 26 1997

TROPICAL DISTURBANCES...ONE ABOUT 1075 MILES SOUTH OF HONOLULU AND
THE OTHER ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO...ARE DRIFTING WEST
SLOWLY.  BOTH ARE BEING MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.