Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number 27 [120900]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 03:42:53 -0500

345
WTPA31 PHNL 120900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER 27
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST FRI JUL 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES TO PASS WELL NORTH OF HAWAII
   SUNDAY AND MONDAY...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 143.4 WEST
OR ABOUT 750 MILES EASTNORTHEAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 16 MPH
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  LITTLE
CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB OR 29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...22.4N 143.4W.  MOVEMENT TOWARD
WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 16 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS 35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 AM HST SATURDAY.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.