Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number 20

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:33:20 +1900

939
WTPZ25 KNHC 142031
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  20
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
2100Z THU AUG 14 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.8N 129.7W AT 14/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.8N 129.7W AT 14/2100Z
AT 14/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.5N 129.0W

FORECAST VALID 15/0600Z 17.6N 131.7W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/1800Z 18.8N 134.2W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 16/0600Z 20.1N 136.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 16.8N 129.7W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/1800Z 21.6N 139.4W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1800Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 15/0300Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.