Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number 2 [270900]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:59 -0500

452
WTPA22 PHNL 270900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0900Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DEVELOPS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.6N 165.6W AT 27/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 50 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST
OR 280 DEGREES AT 8 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007
MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.6N 165.6W AT 27/0900Z.
AT 27/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.5N 165.2W.

FORECAST VALID 27/1800Z 11.8N 166.7W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/0600Z 12.1N 168.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1800Z 12.6N 170.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12N 165W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/0600Z 13.1N 172.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/0600Z 13.5N 176.5W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/1500Z

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.