Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [111000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:34 -0500

215
ABPA20 PHNL 111000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST FRIDAY JULY 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES WAS LOCATED AT 19.7N 138.4W...ABOUT
1000 MILES EAST OF HILO...AT 11 PM HST. THE STORM IS MOVING WEST
NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH AND CONTINUES TO WEAKEN. DOLORES...OR AT LEAST
ITS REMNANT...IS FORECAST TO CROSS 140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
AROUND 8 AM FRIDAY. SEE WTPZ21 KNHC BULLETINS FROM THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS WHILE THE SYSTEM IS EAST OF 140W. IF
THE SYSTEM HAS NOT DISSIPATED BEFORE IT CROSSES 140W...THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL START ISSUING BULLETINS
ON IT.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH FRIDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.