Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:56:00 +1900

587
ABPZ20 KNHC 200357
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS MOVING OVER PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEATHER CAN BE FOUND IN ISSUANCES
FROM LOCAL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORECAST OFFICES.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO
BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.