Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number 28 [091500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:49:19 -0500

518
WTPA31 PHNL 091500
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER 28
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST SAT JUL 12 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES TO PASS WELL NORTH OF HAWAII
   MOSTLY MONDAY...

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 144.8 WEST
OR ABOUT 700 MILES EASTNORTHEAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH.
THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH. LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH
IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB OR 29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...22.9N 144.8W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 AM HST.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.