Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [311034]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:47 -0500

807
ABPZ20 KNHC 311034
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU JUL 31 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO...RECENTLY UPGRADED FROM TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINE-E... CENTERED ABOUT 450 MILES SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO
MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA REMAIN LIMITED AND DISORGANIZED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ24 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP4.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.