Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:50:56 -0600

295
ABPA20 PHNL 241400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
4 AM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 24 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IN THE EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC ABOUT 1500
MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...NEAR 08N 136W...IS MOVING TOWARDS
THE WEST AT 10 MILES AN HOUR. THERE IS LITTLE THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY NEAR THE SYSTEM BUT IT REMAINS FAIRLY WELL-ORGANIZED AND
HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION IN A DAY
OR TWO. IF THIS DISTURBANCE PERSISTS...IT WILL MOVE INTO THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC WITHIN 24 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.