Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 12:01:11 -0600

674
ABPZ20 KNHC 051801
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST WED NOV 5 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THREE SLOW-MOVING AREAS OF DISTURBED WEATHER PERSIST OVER THE
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN.  ONE IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH THROUGH SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.  ANOTHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 1250 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THE THIRD SYSTEM...WHICH IS THE
BEST ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...IS LOCATED ABOUT 500 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  EACH OF THESE SYSTEMS COULD
SLOWLY DEVELOP DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.