Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [152223]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:26:38 -0500

198
ABPZ20 KNHC 152223
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE JUL 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE...LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
...RECENTLY UPGRADED FROM TROPICAL DEPRESSION EIGHT-E...LOCATED
ABOUT 725 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

THE CONVECTION LOCATED ALONG THE MEXICAN COAST BETWEEN PUERTO
VALLARTA AND MAZATLAN IS ASSOCIATED WITH AN UPPER LEVEL AREA OF LOW
PRESSURE.  ANY TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT WILL BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

GROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.