Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [160509]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 00:11:47 -0500

798
ABPZ20 KNHC 160509
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE JUL 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE...LOCATED ABOUT 1440 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
LOCATED ABOUT 720 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

THE CONVECTION LOCATED NEAR THE MEXICAN COAST BETWEEN MAZATLAN AND
LOS MOCHIS IS DIMINISHING.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.