Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:52:10 -0600

248
ABPA20 PHNL 260800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC FOR THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

ISOLATED BUT PERSISTENT SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY MARKS A
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N148W...ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO.  IT IS ALMOST STATIONARY BUT WILL BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.