Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:56:59 -0600

019
ABPA20 PHNL 280200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 PM HST MON OCT 27 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09.5N160.5W IS NEARLY STATIONARY. A LARGE
AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS IS JUST EAST OF THE DISTURBANCE BUT THE SYSTEM
IS NOT VERY ORGANIZED. THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 11N 149W HAS
DISSIPATED.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH TUESDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.