Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [221000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:51:56 -0500

765
ABPA20 PHNL 221000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY JULY 21 1997

AT 11 PM HST TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.7N
149.0W...OR ABOUT 418 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...MOVING
WEST AT 25 MPH AND WEAKENING.

PLEASE SEE THE LATEST WTPA33 PHNL BULLETIN FROM THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.