Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Forecast/advisory Number 32 [220900]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 03:36:37 -0500

837
WTPA23 PHNL 220900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  32
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0897
0900Z TUE JUL 22 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 149.0W AT 22/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  25 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 22 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 149.0W AT 22/0900Z
AT 22/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.6N 147.8W

FORECAST VALID 22/1800Z 17.8N 152.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 23/0600Z 18.3N 157.3W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT

FORECAST VALID 23/1800Z 18.9N 162.2W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.7N 149.0W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 22/1500Z

HOAG/CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.