Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ignacio Forecast/advisory Number 5

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:35:22 +1900

463
WTPZ21 KNHC 181433
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1197
1500Z MON AUG 18 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.1N 121.6W AT 18/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  75 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHWEST OR 345 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.1N 121.6W AT 18/1500Z
AT 18/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 24.5N 121.4W

FORECAST VALID 19/0000Z 26.8N 122.2W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/1200Z 29.0N 123.0W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 20/0000Z 31.5N 123.5W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT...DISSIPATING

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 25.1N 121.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

FORECAST VALID 20/1200Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 18/2100Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.