Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:54:41 -0500

782
ABPA20 PHNL 082200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST FRIDAY AUGUST 08 1997

TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO IS FORECAST TO MOVE WEST OF 140W LONGITUDE
INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC LATER TONIGHT OR EARLY SATURDAY...HAWAII
STANDARD TIME. UNTIL GUILLERMO CROSSES 140W...SEE WTPZ24 KNHC
ADVISORIES FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI FOR DETAILS.
AFTER THE TROPICAL STORM PASSES 140W...THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL ISSUE THE ADVISORIES UNDER THE BULLETIN
HEADER WTPA24 PHNL.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.