Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number 42

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:32:49 -0500

295
WTPA44 PHNL 100300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER  42
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST SAT AUG 09 1997

GUILLERMO IS NOW BEING SHEARED AND THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION WILL
START MOVING WITHIN THE TRADE FLOW AND WILL BE WEAKENING FURTHER
IN SPITE OF IT MOVING OVER SLIGHTLY WARMER WATER AGAIN. HAVE
ADJUSTED THE TRACK AND INTENSITY FORECASTS ACCORDINGLY.
ROSENDAL

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     10/0300Z 23.0N 141.2W    40 KTS
12HR VT     10/1200Z 23.7N 142.7W    35 KTS
24HR VT     11/0000Z 24.1N 144.6W    30 KTS
36HR VT     11/1200Z 24.4N 146.8W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING
48HR VT     12/0000Z 24.6N 149.1W    20 KTS...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.