Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Advisory Number 5

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:53 -0600

008
WTPA34 PHNL 010900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C ADVISORY NUMBER   5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C DISSIPATING...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION WAS
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE  9.5 NORTH...LONGITUDE 175.1 WEST OR ABOUT
1340 MILES...2160 KM...SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI OR ABOUT 620
MILES...1000 KM...SOUTHWEST OF JOHNSTON ISLAND.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST SOUTHWEST NEAR 22 MPH
...35 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE AND THE
SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO DISSIPATE WITHIN 12 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  25 MPH... 35 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  WINDS WILL GRADUALLY DIMINISH UNTIL DISSIPATION OCCURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1013 MB...29.91 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION... 9.5 N...175.1 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST SOUTHWEST NEAR 22 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 25 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1013 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.