Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [122200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 16:36:11 -0500

281
ABPA20 PHNL 122200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SATURDAY JULY 12 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE FINAL BULLETIN
ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES. AT 11 AM HST THE CENTER OF THE
DEPRESSION WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 23.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 145.9
WEST OR ABOUT 770 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU. THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING
TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH. DOLORES IS FORECAST TO
GRADUALLY DISSIPATE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. SEE THE FINAL WTPA31
PHNL BULLETINS FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

AN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED ABOUT 1000 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST
OF HILO NEAR 11N 139W. THIS DISTURBANCE IS POORLY ORGANIZED BUT WE
WILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.