Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [201000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:56:04 -0500

186
ABPA20 PHNL 201000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUNDAY JULY 20 1997

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI IS ISSUING BULLETINS ON
HURRICANE FELICIA. AT 11 PM HST...FELICIA WAS CENTERED NEAR 16.3N
133.1W ...ABOUT 1450 MILES EAST OF HILO...MOVING WEST AT 15 MPH.

FELICIA IS FORECAST TO CROSS 140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BY
MONDAY MORNING. SEE THE LASTEST WTPZ23 KNHC BULLETINS FROM THE
NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.