Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Rick Forecast/advisory Number 13

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:54:55 -0600

903
WTPZ24 KNHC 101456
TCMEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  13
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1997
1500Z MON NOV 10 1997

THE GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO HAS DISCONTINUED ALL TROPICAL STORM
WARNINGS.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED INLAND NEAR 16.5N  93.9W AT
10/1500Z

POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  75 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE EAST NORTHEAST OR  75 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED INLAND NEAR 16.5N  93.9W AT 10/1500Z
AT 10/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.3N  94.5W

FORECAST VALID 11/0000Z 17.0N  92.0W...INLAND...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 18.5N  90.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 16.5N  93.9W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/2100Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.