Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 65...corrected

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:57:50 +1900

132
WTPA34 PHNL 152100 COR
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 65...CORRECTED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST FRI AUG 15 1997

...CORRECTED ERRONEOUS TIMES...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO BECOMES EXTRATROPICAL...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 41.1 NORTH...LONGITUDE 160.2 WEST.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NEAR 15 MPH AND
WILL CONTINUE SO FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH. SOME WEAKENING IS
FORECAST
DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1012MB OR 29.88 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION 41.1N 160.2 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD NORTH NEAR 15 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS 35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1012 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.