Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 05:16:27 +1900

745
ABPZ20 KNHC 191008
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM...FORMERLY ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...IS CENTERED ABOUT 325 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM
CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECAST ISSUED BY THE
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER AND IN THE OFFSHORE WATERS FORECAST
ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE
INTERACTION OF A TROPICAL WAVE AND AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  THERE ARE NO
SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION IN THE LOW-LEVELS AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.