Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 41

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 15:54:44 -0500

616
WTPZ24 KNHC 092050
TCMEP4
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  41
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0997
2100Z SAT AUG 09 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.5N 139.6W AT 09/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 350 DEGREES AT  9 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE  997 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  45 KT WITH GUSTS TO  55 KT
34 KT.......150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW
12 FT SEAS..150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.5N 139.6W AT 09/2100Z
AT 09/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.1N 139.5W

FORECAST VALID 10/0600Z 23.8N 139.9W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW

FORECAST VALID 10/1800Z 25.5N 140.2W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...125NE  75SE  75SW 125NW

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 27.3N 140.2W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 22.5N 139.6W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/0300Z.  IF GUILLERMO MOVES WEST OF 140W... THEN
THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER UNDER WMO HEADER WTPA24.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.