Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [111643]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:49 -0500

157
ABPZ20 KNHC 111643
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES IS LOCATED ABOUT 965 MILES EAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.