Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:43 +1900

226
ABPA20 PHNL 121000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY AUGUST 12 1997

TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO LOCATED NEAR 29.5N 146.9W AT 12/0900Z...
875 MILES NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU IS MOVING WEST AT 13 MPH. SEE
WTPA24 PHNL OR WTPA34 PHNL.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.