Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:58:15 +1900

831
ABPA20 PHNL 261000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST TUE AUG 26 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12-E NEAR 11.7N 135.6W AT 11 PM HST...AROUND 1400
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HILO...IS MOVING WESTWARD AT ABOUT 10 MPH.
IT IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN INTO A TROPICAL STORM BY LATER THIS
MORNING. THE TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO CROSS 140 WEST LONGITUDE
AND MOVE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BY TOMORROW MORNING. PLEASE SEE THE
LATEST WTPZ22 KNHC AND WTPZ42 KNHC BULLETINS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.