Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Advisory Number 32 [220900]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 03:38:04 -0500

838
WTPA33 PHNL 220900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA ADVISORY NUMBER  32
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST MON JUL 21 1997

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.7 NORTH...LONGITUDE 149.0 WEST
OR ABOUT 418 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 25 MPH
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...17.7 N...149.0 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 25 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 AM HST...TUESDAY.

HOAG/CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.