Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [121000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:53:48 -0500

277
ABPA20 PHNL 121000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SATURDAY JULY 12 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.4N 143.4W...700 NM
EAST NORTHEAST OF HILO AT 0830 UTC...2230 HST.  MOVEMENT WAS TO
THE WEST NORTHWEST AT 14 KT.  DEEP CONVECTION IS NON-EXISTENT AND
THE ENTIRE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF STABLE LOW CLOUDS OR LAYERS OF
STABLE CLOUDS.  SEE LATEST WTPA31 PHNL BULLETINS FOR ADDITIONAL
DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH SUNDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.