Subject: Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi [122100]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:42 -0500

431
WTPA41 PHNL 122100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES DISCUSSION NUMBER  29
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST SAT JUL 12 1997

DOLORES WILL CONTINUE ON A WEST NORTHWEST TRACK AND DISSIPATE IN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THE LOW LEVEL CLOUD CENTER IS STILL WELL
DEFINED BUT HAS WEAKENED IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. THERE IS NO
LONGER ANY DEEP CONVECTION AND THE SYSTEM IS NOT CLASSIFIABLE BY
THE DVORAK PROCEDURE. THE REMNANTS OF DOLORES WILL PASS NORTH OF
THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS MONDAY. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISORY ON
DOLORES UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS. LARSON

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     12/2100Z 23.4N 145.9W    25 KTS
12HR VT     13/0600Z 24.2N 148.2W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING
24HR VT     13/1800Z 25.1N 150.9W    20 KTS...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.