Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [292239]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:13 -0500

733
ABPZ20 KNHC 292239
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 600 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  ALTHOUGH THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY
IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE OF A
LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION AND THE UPPER-LEVEL ENVIRONMENT APPEARS
FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.  A TROPICAL DEPRESSION MAY FORM DURING
THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE CENTERED ABOUT 350 MILES SOUTH OF THE
GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC ALSO HAS POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT INTO A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.