Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:00:32 -0500

160
ABPA20 PHNL 112200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST MON AUG 11 1997

AT 11 AM HST...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 29N144W
AND MOVING NORTHWEST NEAR 10 MPH. PLEASE SEE WTPA24 PHNL ADVISORY
FOR DETAILS.

A WEAK DISTURBANCE HAS FORMED NEAR 08N173W AND IS MOVING WEST AT 8
MPH.  NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH TUESDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.