Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:29:20 -0600

008
ABPZ20 KNHC 101730
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST MON NOV 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION RICK LOCATED INLAND ABOUT 55 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF
TUXTLA GUIERREZ MEXICO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM IS NOT AS WELL-ORGANIZED AS IT WAS 24
HOURS AGO...BUT STILL HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE
NEXT DAY OR TWO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS ARE EXPECTED
TO AFFECT PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA TODAY AND TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.