Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:41:50 -0500

003
ABPA20 PHNL 241400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST FRI OCT 24 1997

TWO AREAS OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ONE CENTERED NEAR
07N 151W AND THE OTHER NEAR 07N 167W...CONTINUE TO SHOW WEAK CYCLONIC
CIRCULATION. THESE AREAS HAVE ONCE AGAIN BECOME NEARLY STATIONARY.  WE
WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.