Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:40:44 -0600

880
ABPA20 PHNL 242000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 24 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09N 136W...NEARLY 1700 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HONOLULU AND MOVING WESTWARD AT 10 MPH...HAS SOME
POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT. NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED
IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.