Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [121621]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 11:23:09 -0500

891
ABPZ20 KNHC 121621
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SAT JUL 12 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON NEWLY FORMED
TROPICAL DEPRESSION SEVEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 985 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHER TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A SMALL AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CONTINUES ABOUT 1350 MILES TO THE
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  SLOW DEVELOPMENT IS
POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS THIS SYSTEM MOVES GENERALLY
WESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION
SEVEN-E IS WPTZ22 AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP2.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.