Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number 56

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:32:28 +1900

658
WTPA44 PHNL 131500
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER 56
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST WED AUG 13 1997

LITTLE CHANGE IN GUILLERMO OVERNIGHT. SYSTEM STILL LOOKS VIABLE
OVER THE NEAR TERM. HAVE MOVED IT WNW AT 10 TO 12 KT CLOSE TO THE
GFDL MODELS TRACK WHILE VERY SLOWLY WEAKENING IT.    ROSENDAL

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     13/1500Z 31.7N 152.1W    40 KTS
12HR VT     14/0000Z 32.1N 153.8W    40 KTS
24HR VT     14/1200Z 32.7N 156.6W    35 KTS
36HR VT     15/0000Z 33.3N 159.3W    35 KTS
48HR VT     15/1200Z 33.8N 161.8W    35 KTS
72HR VT     16/1200Z 35.0N 166.8W    30 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.