Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:27:28 -0600

990
ABPA20 PHNL 212000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. A WEAK
DISTURBANCE MOVING INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC ABOUT 1075 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HILO NEAR 14N 140W IS BEING SHEARED BY AN UPPER LEVEL
TROUGH AND IS WEAKENING. THERE ARE NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
DISTURBANCES IN THE NORTH CENTRAL PACIFIC.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.