Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:46:57 -0600

621
ABPA20 PHNL 220400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. A WEAK
DISTURBANCE MOVING INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC ABOUT 1050 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HILO HAS BEEN SHEARED APART BY AN UPPER LEVEL
TROUGH...LEAVING NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE NORTH
CENTRAL PACIFIC.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.