Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:04:23 +1900

254
ABPA20 PHNL 252200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST MON AUG 25 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12-E NEAR 11.0N 134.3W AT 252100 UTC IS MOVING
WEST NEAR 10 KT.  IT IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN INTO A TROPICAL STORM
TONIGHT AND CROSS 140W LONGTITUDE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC AREA IN 36
HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.