Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Dolores Discussion Number 24 [111431]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:31:02 -0500

298
WTPZ41 KNHC 111431
TCDEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES DISCUSSION NUMBER  24
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
8 AM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

DOLORES IS A SWIRL OF LOW CLOUDS BUT THE PRESSURE GRADIENT IS TIGHT
ENOUGH TO PRODUCE ABOUT 30 KNOTS TO THE NORTH OF THE CENTER. THE
DEPRESSION MAY DISSIPATE IN 24 HOUR OR SO.

INITIAL MOTION IS 285/13. THIS GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO
CONTINUE UNTIL DISSIPATION. THE DEPRESSION WILL LIKELY CROSS
140W...INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC REGION LATER TODAY.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER IN HONOLULU HAWAII.

AVILA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     11/1500Z 20.3N 139.5W    30 KTS
12HR VT     12/0000Z 20.5N 141.5W    25 KTS
24HR VT     12/1200Z 21.0N 143.0W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.