Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Forecast/advisory Number 33 [221500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:48:00 -0500

196
WTPA23 PHNL 221500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  33
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0897
1500Z TUE JUL 22 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.8N 151.4W AT 22/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  25 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 23 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1011 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.8N 151.4W AT 22/1500Z
AT 22/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 150.2W

FORECAST VALID 23/0000Z 18.1N 155.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 23/1200Z 18.6N 159.9W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.8N 151.4W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM

HOAG/CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.