Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [131030]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:31:50 -0500

712
ABPZ20 KNHC 131030
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SUN JUL 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 970 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS MONITORING AN AREA OF
THUNDERSTORMS LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE IS
WPTZ22 AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP2.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.