Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Forecast/advisory Number 17 [161431]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:31:18 -0500

662
WTPZ22 KNHC 161431
TCMEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  17
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0797
1500Z WED JUL 16 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.9N 133.3W AT 16/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 310 DEGREES AT 11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1003 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.9N 133.3W AT 16/1500Z
AT 16/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 21.5N 132.8W

FORECAST VALID 17/0000Z 22.9N 134.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1200Z 23.9N 136.1W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 18/0000Z...DISSIPATING

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 21.9N 133.3W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

FORECAST VALID 18/1200Z...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 19/1200Z...DISSIPATING

NEXT ADVISORY AT 16/2100Z

JARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.