Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number 62

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:01 +1900

984
WTPA44 PHNL 150300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER  62
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

GUILLERMO CONTINUES TO MOVE NORTHWARD AND WILL TRANSITION INTO AN
EXTRATROPICAL LOW IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. IT IS NOW AT MINIMAL
TROPICAL STORM INTENSITY ONLY IN THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE. WHAT
LITTLE CNVECTION THAT REMAINS IS NORTH OF THE CENTER. GUILLERMO
STILL HAS  WELL DEFINED LOW CLOUD CIRCULATION IN VISIBLE SATELLITE
IMAGERY. THE CURRENT TRACK IS SLIGHTLY TO THE EAST OF THE GFDL
FORECAST. LARSON

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL   15/0300Z 38.0N 158.9W    35 KTS
12HR VT   15/1200Z 40.5N 160.2W    35 KTS...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
24HR VT   16/0000Z 44.4N 161.2W    30 KTS...EXTRATROPICAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.