Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [301000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:47:48 -0500

105
ABPA20 PHNL 301000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST WEDNESDAY JULY 30 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 220 MILES SOUTH SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG
ISLAND OF HAWAII...NEAR 16N157W...IS MOVING WEST AT 15 MILES AN
HOUR. A BAND OF ACTIVE THUNDERSTORMS NORTHEAST OF THE DISTURBANCE
IS PRODUCING HEAVY RAIN. THE DISTURBANCE ITSELF REMAINS WEAK AND
IS UNLIKELY TO STRENGTHEN BUT WE WILL MONITOR IT CLOSELY IN CASE
CONDITIONS CHANGE.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.