Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [210955]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:51 -0500

811
ABPZ20 KNHC 210955
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON JUL 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED ITS LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY
ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 1025 MILES EAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THE NEXT FORECAST/ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULY HAWAII.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE NO
SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.