Subject: Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi Ep0697 [120900]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 03:41:21 -0500

344
WTPA21 PHNL 120900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 27
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0697
0900Z SAT JUL 12 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.4N 143.4W AT 12/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 285 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.4N 143.4W AT 12/0900Z
AT 12/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.2N 142.7W

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 23.0N 145.5W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 23.8N 148.5W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/1800Z 24.7N 151.1W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 22.4N 143.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0600Z 25.5N 153.6W
MAX WIND 25 KT...GUSTS 30 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0600Z 26.1N 158.4W
MAX WIND 25 KT...GUSTS

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/1500Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.