Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number 25 [112100]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:39:38 -0500

424
WTPA31 PHNL 112100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER  25
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST FRI JUL 11 1997

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 21.3 NORTH...LONGITUDE 140.6 WEST
OR ABOUT 930 MILES EAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 14 MPH
...22 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION IS FORECAST TO CONTINUE THROUGH THE
NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1008 MB...29.77 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...21.3 N...140.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 14 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1008 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.