Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:15:01 -0600

497
ABPZ20 KNHC 102314
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST MON NOV 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE LAST ADVISORY ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THE
REMNANTS OF RICK ARE OCCURRING OVER PORTIONS OF THE STATE OF CHIAPAS
MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IN THE VICINITY OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA ARE
NOT AS WELL ORGANIZED AS 24 HOURS AGO.  UPPER-LEVEL CONDITIONS DO
NOT APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.