Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:50:08 +1900

605
ABPZ20 KNHC 190348
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT MON AUG 18 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED ITS LAST ADVISORY ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO CENTERED ABOUT 425 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM
CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECAST ISSUED BY THE
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER AND IN THE OFFSHORE WATERS FORECAST
ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE INTERACTION
OF A TROPICAL WAVE AND AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF
ORGANIZATION IN THE LOW-LEVELS AT THIS TIME.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF EL
SALVADOR HAVE DIMINISHED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.