Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:02 -0600

299
ABPA20 PHNL 302000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST THU OCT 30 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 850 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
12.1N166.5W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 10 MILES AN HOUR.  THE
SYSTEM REMAINS DISORGANIZED BUT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO STRENGTHEN
SOMEWHAT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.