Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Felicia Forecast/advisory Number 28 [210816]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 03:14:56 -0500

651
WTPZ23 KNHC 210816
TCMEP3
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  28
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0897
0900Z MON JUL 21 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 139.4W AT 21/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  40 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE  990 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  60 KT WITH GUSTS TO  75 KT
50 KT....... 60NE  40SE  40SW  60NW
34 KT.......100NE  75SE  75SW 100NW
12 FT SEAS..100NE  75SE  75SW 100NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 139.4W AT 21/0900Z
AT 21/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.3N 138.7W

FORECAST VALID 21/1800Z 17.9N 141.5W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  60 KT
50 KT... 50NE  30SE  30SW  50NW
34 KT...100NE  75SE  75SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 22/0600Z 18.3N 144.2W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 75NE  50SE  50SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 22/1800Z 18.8N 146.8W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE  50SE  50SW  75NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.5N 139.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 23/0600Z 19.2N 149.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 24/0600Z 20.0N 154.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

THE NEXT ADVISORY ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA WILL BE ISSUED BY THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU HAWAII AT 21/1500Z.
FORECAST/ADVISORIES WILL BE CONTAINED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPA23 AND
AFOS HEADER CCCTCMCP3.  PUBLIC ADVISORIES WILL BE CONTAINED UNDER
WMO HEADER WTPA33 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCPCP3. THIS IS THE LAST
FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI
FLORIDA ON THIS SYSTEM.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.