Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 08:28:08 -0600

332
ABPA20 PHNL 011400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST SATURDAY NOVEMBER 01 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C HAS DISSIPATED. SEE THE FINAL
ADVISORIES FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS.

AN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS THAT FORMED ABOUT 600 MILES SOUTH OF THE
BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII YESTERDAY AFTERNOON HAS DECREASED.

A NEW AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED ABOUT 1200 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG ISLAND. THIS DISTURBANCE IS POORLY ORGANIZED.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.