Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [170449]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:47 -0500

205
ABPZ20 KNHC 170449
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 780 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND A FEW SHOWERS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH
OF ACAPULCO SHOWS NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.