Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:46 +1900

879
ABPZ20 KNHC 141002
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU AUG 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1180 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
CENTERED ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAVE INCREASED.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO
DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OVER THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.