Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:52:03 +1900

965
ABPZ20 KNHC 152150
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT FRI AUG 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM
REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED BUT IT HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR SOME
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.