Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 43

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:33:54 -0500

145
WTPA24 PHNL 100900
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 43
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
0900Z SUN AUG 10 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CONTINUES TO WEAKEN...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.7N 141.7W AT 10/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 35 KT WITH GUSTS TO 45 KT
34 KT.......120NE  75SE  75SW 120NW
12 FT SEAS..120NE  75SE  75SW 120NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.7N 141.7W AT 10/0900Z
AT 10/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 23.5N 141.2W

FORECAST VALID 10/1800Z 24.3N 143.2W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 24.8N 145.6W
MAX WIND 25 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 25.2N 148.3W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 20 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 24N 142W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/0600Z 25.4N 151.1W...DISSIPATING

OUTLOOK VALID 13/0600Z 25.6N 157.4W...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/1500Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.