Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:20:32 +1900

174
ABPZ20 KNHC 242218
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SUN AUG 24 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF CONCENTRATED THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUES ABOUT 1600 MILES
SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA OR ABOUT 1700 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HAWAII.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE
SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.