Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [311000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:57:33 -0500

293
ABPA20 PHNL 311000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST THURSDAY JULY 31 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED NEAR 19N163W...MORE THAN 350 MILES
WEST/SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU...IS MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST/NORTHWEST AT
20 TO 25 MPH. THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE
SYSTEM AT THIS TIME.

A WEAK CIRCULATION IS NEAR 07N148W...ALMOST 1000 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO. ISOLATED CONVECTION CONTINUES TO FIRE WITH THE SYSTEM AS IT
MOVES WESTWARD AT ABOUT 10 MPH. THE THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY...HOWEVER
...HAS WEAKENED OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS.

BOTH SYSTEMS WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED FOR ANY SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.