Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:01:51 +1900

728
ABPA20 PHNL 192200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST TUE AUG 19 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 05N179.5W IS MOVING WEST NEAR 7 MPH
AND IS BEING MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.