Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:11 -0600

823
ABPZ20 KNHC 300408
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SAT NOV 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IS ASSOCIATED WITH A BROAD
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE SOUTHWEST
OF NICARAGUA.  THIS SYSTEM IS BEING MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.