Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Advisory Number 33 [221500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:48:18 -0500

197
WTPA33 PHNL 221500
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA ADVISORY NUMBER  33
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST TUE JUL 22 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA DISSIPATING...

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.8 NORTH...LONGITUDE 151.4 WEST
OR ABOUT 265 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 26 MPH AND THIS
MOTION
IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  30 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  THE
SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO DISSIPATE IN 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1011 MB...29.85 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...17.8 N...151.4 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 26 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 30 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1011 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM.

HOAG/CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.