Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:49 +1900

401
ABPZ20 KNHC 132252
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED AUG 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1100 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS CENTERED ABOUT 800 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.