Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:47:48 -0600

254
ABPZ20 KNHC 062346
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST THU NOV 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 700 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  THIS SYSTEM CONTINUES TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF
ORGANIZATION...AND HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT
DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS
POORLY-ORGANIZED.  SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
SYSTEM COULD SPREAD ACROSS PORTIONS OF THE BAJA CALIFORNIA PENINSULA
AND THE ADJACENT MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.
SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT APPEARS TO BE UNLIKELY IN THIS AREA.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...SHOWS NO INDICATIONS OF
DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.