Subject: Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [192200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:48:00 -0500

218
ABPA20 PHNL 192200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SATURDAY JULY 19 1997

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI IS ISSUING BULLETINS ON
HURRICANE FELICIA. AT 11 AM FELICIA WAS CENTERED NEAR 15.9N 130.2W
...ABOUT 1650 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...MOVING WEST AT 15 MILES
AN HOUR.

FELICIA IS FORECAST TO CROSS 140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BY MONDAY
MORNING. SEE WTPZ23 KNHC BULLETINS FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER FOR DETAILS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.