Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 47

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:04:50 -0500

841
WTPA34 PHNL 110900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 47
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST SUN AUG 10 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO CONTINUES ON ITS NORTHWEST PATH
   AND REMAINS NONTHREATENING TO HAWAII...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 26.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 143.2 WEST
OR ABOUT 1000 MILES EASTNORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH AND
IS FORECAST TO GRADUALLY TURN WESTWARD AND SPEED UP SLIGHTLY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  LITTLE
CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1007MB...29.74 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION 26.9N 143.2W.  MOVEMENT TOWARD THE
NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS 35 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER AT 5 AM HST MONDAY.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.