Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:36:35 +1900

835
ABPZ20 KNHC 251635
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON AUG 25 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE CENTERED NEAR 11N 133.5W...OR ABOUT 1500
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HAWAII...HAS BECOME BETTER ORGANIZED.  THE
DISTURBANCE IS OVER WARM WATER AND THE UPPER-LEVEL OUTFLOW IS
CURRENTLY FAVORABLE FOR STRENGTHENING.  IF THIS DEVELOPMENT TREND
CONTINUES AS EXPECTED...TROPICAL DEPRESSION ADVISORIES WILL BE
INITIATED LATER TODAY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.