Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number 21

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:39:06 +1900

117
WTPZ25 KNHC 150238
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  21
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0300Z FRI AUG 15 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 130.8W AT 15/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT...DISSIPATING

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 130.8W AT 15/0300Z
AT 15/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.2N 130.2W

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 18.3N 132.8W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  25 KT...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 19.5N 135.5W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  25 KT...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 16/1200Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.5N 130.8W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE
NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER ON HILDA UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.