Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [140411]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 23:12:58 -0500

691
ABPZ20 KNHC 140411
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SUN JUL 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1025 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF MANZANILLO MEXICO.  THIS SYSTEM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO
DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OVER THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.