Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 05:26:15 +1900

861
ABPZ20 KNHC 181026
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON AUG 18 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...RECENTLY DOWNGRADED FROM A TROPICAL STORM...
AND LOCATED ABOUT 700 MILES WEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION
IGNACIO IS WTPZ21 KNHC AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP1.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.