Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:56:52 -0500

370
ABPA20 PHNL 101000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUNDAY AUGUST 10 1997

AT 11 PM HST...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 23.7N 141.7W...ABOUT
900 MILES EAST/NORTHEAST OF HILO. THE TROPICAL STORM WAS MOVING
WEST/NORTHWESTWARD AT 12 MPH. PLEASE SEE WTPA24 PHNL BULLETIN FOR
DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH MONDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.