Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [262200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 16:51:30 -0500

356
ABPA20 PHNL 262200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210PM HST SATURDAY JULY 26 1997

A WELL DEVELOPED TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED NEAR 11N164W...
ABOUT 800 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU...MOVING WEST
NORTHWEST AT 10 MILES AN HOUR. THE DISTURBANCE IS BECOMING BETTER
ORGANIZED AND MAY DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION LATER TODAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.