Subject: Indian-N: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu 201251z Aug 97//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:36:15 +1900

580
WTIO21 PGTW 201730
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT 201721Z AUG 97//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 201251Z AUG 97//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA, AMEMBASSY
NEW DEHLI, AMEMBASSY DHAKA, AND USDAO DHAKA BG.
2. THIS CANCELS REF A.
3. THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE HAS MOVED INLAND AND IS NO
LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.