Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:10:22 -0600

798
ABPA20 PHNL 292000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 780 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N 163W IS MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST NORTHWEST. THE DISTURBANCE HAS
STRENGTHENED SINCE YESTERDAY AND MAY BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
LATER TODAY.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.