Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 22:49:18 -0600

974
ABPZ20 KNHC 070448
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST THU NOV 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 700 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  THIS SYSTEM CONTINUES TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF
ORGANIZATION...AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS
POORLY-ORGANIZED.  SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
SYSTEM COULD SPREAD ACROSS PORTIONS OF THE BAJA CALIFORNIA PENINSULA
AND THE ADJACENT MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.
SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT APPEARS TO BE UNLIKELY IN THIS AREA.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...SHOWS LITTLE INDICATION OF
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.