Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:43 -0600

177
ABPZ20 KNHC 091713
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
RICK LOCATED ABOUT 95 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS CENTERED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM CONTINUES TO BE QUITE WELL-
ORGANIZED...AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY
WINDS SHOULD AFFECT PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA TODAY AND
TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.