Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:13:19 -0600

824
ABPZ20 KNHC 082312
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM RICK LOCATED ABOUT 295 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

A RATHER WELL ORGANIZED AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST
OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY
HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.