Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number 3 [271500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:50 -0500

705
WTPA21 PHNL 271500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1500Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION REMAINS WEAK AND DIFFICULT TO LOCATE...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER RELOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.4W AT
27/1500Z. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD
THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 8 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1008 MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.4W AT 27/1500Z.
AT 27/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.0W.

FORECAST VALID 28/0000Z 10.2N 168.6W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1200Z 10.4N 170.3W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 29/0000Z 10.5N 172.2W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 10N 167W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/1200Z 10.7N 174.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/1200Z 11.1N 178.0W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/2100Z

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.