Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [252200]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 17:03:09 -0500

128
ABPA20 PHNL 252200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST FRIDAY JULY 25 1997

THREE CLOUD VORTICES WELL WEST NORTHWEST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
...NEAR 31N176W...24N176W...AND 21N175W...ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO ONE
ANOTHER TO INHIBIT  DEVELOPMENT OF ITS NEIGHBORS.  THE  VORTEX AT
21N175W SHOW THE MOST DISTINCT CIRCULATION.  ALL HAVE CBS EAST OF
THEIR CENTERS.  ALL ARE DRIFTING WESTWARD.

A VORTEX NEAR 10N161W STUBBORNLY REFUSES TO DIE.  ITS CIRCULATION
IS BETTER DEFINED THAN YESTERDAY WHEN IT WAS ABOUT 200 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF ITS PRESENT POSITION.  A CONVECTIVE CELL NORTH OF THE
CENTER SHOWS LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

A LARGE AREA OF CONVECTIVE CELLS AND DENSE MULTILAYERED CLOUDS
BETWEEN 10N AND 04N FROM 141W TO 134W SHOWS A WEAK CYCLONIC
ROTATION.  THE AREA IS MOVING INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC FROM THE
EAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.