Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 51

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:30:48 +1900

955
WTPA24 PHNL 120900
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  51
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
0900Z TUE AUG 12 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO NOW MOVING ON A MORE WESTERLY COURSE...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 29.5N 146.9W AT 12/0900Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR
280 DEGREES AT 11 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1000 MB.
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 40 KT WITH GUSTS TO 50 KT.
RADIUS 34 WINDS AND 12 FT SEAS......180NE  30SE  30SW 180NW.
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 29.5N 146.9W AT 12/0900Z.
AT 12/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 29.4N 146.3W.

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 29.7N 148.7W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...150NE  30SE  30SW 150NW

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 30.1N 151.0W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE   0SE   0SW  60NW

FORECAST VALID 13/1800Z 30.9N 153.8W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE   0SE   0SW  30NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 30N 147W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0600Z 31.8N 156.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0600Z 35.3N 161.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/1500Z

ROSENDAL CPHC

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.