Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [251000]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:56:45 -0500

577
ABPA20 PHNL 251000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST FRIDAY JULY 25 1997

A WEAK TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09N160W...700 NM SOUTH OF
HONOLULU...CONTINUES MOVING WEST AT ABOUT 15 KT.  THUNDERSTORMS
PERSIST WITHIN 60 NM OF THE CENTER OF CIRCULATION...BUT THEY HAVE
SHOWN NO INTENSIFICATION OR INCREASE IN AREAL EXTENT SINCE LATE
AFTERNOON THURSDAY.  THIS DISTURBANCE WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED
FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH FRIDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.