Subject: Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi [112100]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:38:38 -0500

423
WTPA41 PHNL 112100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES DISCUSSION NUMBER  25
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST FRI JUL 11 1997

THE FORECAST TRACK MOVES DOLORES NORTH OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS AND
IS IN CLOSE AGREEMENT WITH THE SHALLOW BETA ADVECTION MODEL AND
THE AVIATION MODEL. DOLORES IS KEPT ON A WEST NORTHWEST COURSE AND
SINCE IT IS FORECAST TO MOVE UNDER AN UPPER TROUGH IS NOT EXPECTED
TO DISSIPATE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

CRAIG

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     11/2100Z 21.3N 140.6W    30 KTS
12HR VT     12/0600Z 22.2N 142.3W    30 KTS
24HR VT     12/1800Z 23.4N 144.6W    30 KTS
36HR VT     13/0600Z 24.2N 147.1W    30 KTS
48HR VT     13/1800Z 24.8N 149.6W    25 KTS
72HR VT     14/1800Z 25.8N 154.9W    20 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.