Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:16:53 +1900

651
ABPZ20 KNHC 201010
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT WED AUG 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS MOVING OVER PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
SOUTHWEST OREGON ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEATHER CAN BE
FOUND IN ISSUANCES FROM LOCAL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORECAST
OFFICES.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO
BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.