Subject: Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi Ep0697 [091500]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:42:38 -0500

464
WTPA21 PHNL 091500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 28
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0697
1500Z SAT JUL 12 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES TO PASS WELL NORTH OF HAWAII
   MOSTLY MONDAY...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.9N 144.8W AT 12/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 285 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.9N 144.8W AT 12/1500Z
AT 12/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.7N 144.1W

FORECAST VALID 13/0000Z 23.5N 146.9W
MAX WIND 30 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/1200Z 24.4N 149.7W
MAX WIND 30 KT

FORECAST VALID 14/0000Z 25.2N 152.5W
MAX WIND 25 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 22.9N 144.8W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/1200Z 25.8N 155.1W
MAX WIND 25 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/1200Z 26.3N 160.1W
MAX WIND 25 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/2100Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.