Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Forecast/advisory Number 3

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 02:33:20 -0600

664
WTPZ24 KNHC 080833
TCMEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1997
0900Z SAT NOV 08 1997

THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT HAS ISSUED A TROPICAL STORM WATCH FROM LAZARO
CARDENAS TO PUERTO ESCONDIDO INCLUDING ACAPULCO.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.4N 104.1W AT 08/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 360 DEGREES AT  7 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.4N 104.1W AT 08/0900Z
AT 08/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.0N 104.1W

FORECAST VALID 08/1800Z 13.6N 104.0W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 09/0600Z 15.5N 103.1W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT... 60NE  60SE  60SW  60NW

FORECAST VALID 09/1800Z 17.0N 101.3W
MAX WIND  55 KT...GUSTS  65 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW
34 KT... 80NE  80SE  80SW  80NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.4N 104.1W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 10/0600Z 18.6N  98.8W...INLAND
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 08/1500Z

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.