Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Rick Discussion Number 14

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:24 -0600

753
WTPZ44 KNHC 102037
TCDEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK DISCUSSION NUMBER  14
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
1 PM PST MON NOV 10 1997

A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS BARELY DETECTABLE ON SATELLITE IMAGES OR
FROM SURFACE OBSERVATIONS.  RICK IS DISSIPATING AND THIS WILL BE THE
LAST ADVISORY UNLESS AN UNLIKELY REGENERATION OCCURS.

THE REMNANTS OF RICK COULD STILL PRODUCE SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS
OVER PORTIONS OF EASTERN MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA...BUT PRECIP
SHOULD GRADUALLY DIMINISH TONIGHT AND TUESDAY.

PASCH

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     10/2100Z 17.0N  92.0W    25 KTS...INLAND...DISSIPATING
12HR VT     11/0600Z...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.