Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [132306]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 18:09:02 -0500

049
ABPZ20 KNHC 132306
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SUN JUL 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 600 MILES SOUTH
OF MANZANILLO MEXICO.  THIS WEATHER HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP
INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OVER THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.