Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Discussion Number 18 [162044]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:39 -0500

872
WTPZ42 KNHC 162044
TCDEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE DISCUSSION NUMBER  18
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
2 PM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THAT ENRIQUE HAS DEGENERATED INTO A
CLOUD SWIRL. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISOR SINCE ENRIQUE IS NO
LONGER A THREAT TO SHIPPING.

JARRELL

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     16/2100Z 22.7N 134.0W    25 KTS
12HR VT     17/0600Z 23.6N 135.2W    25 KTS
24HR VT     17/1800Z 24.8N 136.6W    DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.