Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:03:07 +1900

585
ABPZ20 KNHC 191703
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM...FORMERLY ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...IS CENTERED ABOUT 275 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM CAN BE FOUND
IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECASTS AND OFFSHORE WATERS
FORECASTS ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ARE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.