Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number 19

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:46:31 +1900

022
WTPZ25 KNHC 141446
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  19
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
1500Z THU AUG 14 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.2N 128.6W AT 14/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 285 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.2N 128.6W AT 14/1500Z
AT 14/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.0N 127.9W

FORECAST VALID 15/0000Z 16.8N 130.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 17.8N 133.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 18.8N 136.0W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 16.2N 128.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/1200Z 19.8N 138.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 17/1200Z 21.5N 142.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 14/2100Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.