Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:41:24 +1900

447
ABPZ20 KNHC 131636
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT WED AUG 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1060 MILES WEST SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS CENTERED ABOUT 800 MILES
SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.