Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 04:55:54 -0500

151
ABPA20 PHNL 301000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST SATURDAY AUGUST 29 1997

THE CENTER OF THE REMNANT CIRCULATION OF FORMER TROPICAL STORM
JIMENA WAS NEAR 20.4N 142.0W...1000 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU...AT
30/0600Z MOVING WEST AT 6 MPH.  JIMENA HAS NO STRONG CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS AND IS NOT EXPECTED TO STRENGTHEN.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 12N170W...1000 MILES SOUTHWEST OF
HONOLULU...IS MOVING WEST AT 6 MPH AND IS NOT EXPECTED TO DEVELOP
INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC THROUGH SUNDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.