Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [141029]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:29:59 -0500

898
ABPZ20 KNHC 141029
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON JUL 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1025 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A LITTLE OVER 700 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF MANZANILLO MEXICO IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED...AND IS
FORECAST TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.