Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:56:50 -0600

860
ABPA20 PHNL 271400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST MON OCT 27 1997

TWO TROPICAL DISTURBANCES...ONE NEAR 08N 159W AND THE OTHER NEAR 12N
149W...ARE MOVING NORTH SLOWLY. CONVECTION HAS INTENSIFIED IN BOTH
SYSTEMS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR
ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.