Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Intermediate Advisory Number 4a

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:33:53 -0600

598
WTPZ34 KNHC 081734
TCPEP4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER   4A
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 08 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHEAST...

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LAZARO CARDENAS TO
PUERTO ESCONDIDO MEXICO.  INTERESTS IN THE WATCH AREA SHOULD
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SYSTEM.  A TROPICAL STORM
WARNING COULD BE REQUIRED LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT.

AT 10 AM PST...1800Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 13.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 103.5 WEST OR ABOUT
340 MILES...550 KM...SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHEAST NEAR 8 MPH...13
KM/HR...AND A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTHEAST IS EXPECTED DURING
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  THE DEPRESSION IS FORECAST TO BECOME A TROPICAL STORM LATER
TODAY.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 10 AM PST POSITION...13.4 N...103.5 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH-NORTHEAST NEAR  8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35
MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER AT
1 PM PST.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.