Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [290358]

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:58:21 -0500

183
ABPZ20 KNHC 290358
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT MON JUL 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AREAS OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
MANZANILLO MEXICO...AND A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE COAST OF
EL SALVADOR SHOW NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.