Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 65

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:08:32 +1900

273
WTPA24 PHNL 152105 COR
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 65
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
2100Z FRI AUG 15 1997

...CORRECTED ERRONEOUS DATES AND TIMES...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO BECOMES EXTRATROPICAL...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 41.1N 160.2W AT 15/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 355 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1012MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 41.1N 160.2W AT 15/2100Z
AT 15/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 40.5N 160.2W

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 43.0N 160.4W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND 30 KT

FORECAST VALID 16/1200Z 45.0N 160.4W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WINDS 25 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 41N 160W

THIS WILL BE THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.