Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:47:35 -0600

714
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        :
AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER BETWEEN 07S AND 13S AND BETWEEN 81E AND
    94E AROUND AND ESTIMATED CENTER NEAR 9.5S/88.5E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/12/98 AT 0000 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
MAXIMUM WIND OBSERVED IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT
    WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.