Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:45:32 -0500

735
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 03/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.3S/85.3E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 350 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/09/98 AT 0000 UTC: 8.3 SOUTH / 83.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
VERY LOCAL GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS
    ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, DUE TO THE STRONG GRADIENT
    OF PRESSURE WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH. NEXT BULLETIN WILL BE
    ISSUED AT 00 UTC IF NECESSARY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.