Subject: Indian-S: Rmks/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:14 -0600

367
WTXS21 PGTW 141100
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT 141051Z DEC 98//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY AND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
3. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
180 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 16.7S4 155.6E7 TO 24.5S1 158.8E2
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS
VAILA. DATA
P(Q( BTTIFY
CRUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL CYCLONE W

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.