Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 01:14:23 -0600

614
AXPZ20 KNHC 110709
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC FRI 11 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 11/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 8N79W-8N107W-9N126W-
8N140W.  SCATTERED SHOWERS AND MODERATE/STRONG THUNDERSTORMS
FROM 8N TO 9N BETWEEN 125W AND 126.5W.  SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED MODERATE/STRONG THUNDERSTORMS FROM 8N TO 9N BETWEEN
92W AND 94W...AND FROM 6.5N TO 8N BETWEEN 94.5W AND 97W.
SCATTERED SHOWERS FROM 6N TO 7N BETWEEN 136W AND 138W.  WARMING
CLOUD TOP TEMPERATURES AND DISSIPATING CONVECTION FROM 6N TO 9N
BETWEEN 127W AND 135W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.