Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:12:25 -0600

381
AXPZ20 KNHC 250111
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC WED 25 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/0000 UTC...
...1026 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 32N125W.  HIGH PRESSURE COVERS
   THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N75W
7N90W 13N100W 10N110W 6N120W 11N130W 9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION EXISTS ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA
FROM 2N-5N BETWEEN 76W-79W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM
8N-11N BETWEEN 111W-117W...FROM 7N-11N BETWEEN 123W-128W...AND
FROM 8N-11N BETWEEN 136W-141W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
LOCATED FROM 10N-15N BETWEEN 98W-105W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS PRESENT FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 82W-84W...AND
FROM 8N-10N BETWEEN 91W-93W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
NOTED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 104W-108W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.