Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:17:05 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 231914
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC WED 23 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 23/1800 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N75W
6N90W 5N100W 8N110W 10N120W 7N130W 7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-11N BETWEEN
110W-117W...AND FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 132W TO BEYOND 140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN
106W-109W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS NOTED FROM
5N-11N BETWEEN 120W-129W.  ISOLATED SHOWERS ARE SEEN OFF THE
COAST OF PANAMA FROM 4N-8N BETWEEN 81W-86W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.