Subject: Indian-S: Feb 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:50:45 -0600

603
WTXS22 PGTW 261330
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 261400Z
FEB 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN/252253Z FEB 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW
252300)//
RMKS/1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. THIS CANCELS REF A.  THE SYSTEM HAS MOVED INTO AN AREA OF
INCREASED VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY
LESS ORGANIZED.  LATEST METSAT DATA INDICATES AN EXPOSED LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION WITH THE DEEP CONVECTION DISPLACED 100 NM
TO THE EAST. AJTWC NAVPACMETOCCEN SENDS.
FORECAST TEAM: BOHLIN/DARIGO/POWELL//

AUTODIN MESSAGE RECEIVD AT AFGWC: RUHPSGG89220571425

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.