Subject: Indian-S: 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:01:54 -0600

191
WTXS21 PGTW 150600
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 150551Z FEB
98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 140551Z FEB 98//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE DEEP CONVECTION HAS SHEARED AWAY FROM
THE LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. 150000Z6 SHIP SYNOPTIC
REPORTS AND 142024Z3 SCATTEROMETER DATA INDICATE 20 TO 25
KNOT WINDS TO THE SOUTHWEST AND LIGHTER WINDS ELSEWHERE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.