Subject: Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu/210651z Oct 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 02:09:19 -0500

951
WTXS21 PGTW 220700
CANCELLATION 220651Z OCT 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/210651Z OCT 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 210700)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A. ANIMATED SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THAT THIS
AREA CONTINUES TO UNDERGO SIGNIFICANT VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND THE
LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS NO LONGER DISCERNABLE. THE CENTRAL
CONVECTIVE CLUSTER HAS ALSO BECOME INCREASINGLY DISORGANIZED.
THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.