Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:30:10 -0500

806
ABIO10 PGTW 091800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/091800Z/101800Z JUNE 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/091351Z JUN 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 091200Z2, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WAS LOCATED NEAR
24.0N6 70.9E6 IN NORTHWEST INDIA. THE SYSTEM WAS MOVING NORTH-
NORTHEASTWARD AT 15 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 60 KNOTS
WITH GUSTS TO 75 KNOTS. SEE REF A TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL
WARNING NR 022 (WTIO31 PGTW 091500Z)) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: HILDEBRAND/LUNSFORD/MCCULLOCH/BACON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.