Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:20:55 -0500

355
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 06/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/70.5E
    (TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 400
    NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
    THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/09/98 AT 1800 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH / 69.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLOW WEAKENING GOES ON WITH PERSISTENT SHEARED CONDITIONS. NEXT
    BULLETIN WILL BE ISSUED, ONLY IF NECESSARY, TODAY AT 12 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.