Subject: Indian-S: Subjvvsi,8>8(-.5 54918icbconmger Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:58:47 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

762
ABIO10 PGTW 161800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJVVSI,8>8(-.5 54918ICBCONMGER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/161800Z/171800Z DEC 98//
REF/-/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/1
FIR VA POPOCATEPETL 19.;N 98.6W OBS AT 170014 UTC
VERTICAL TIL FL300.
OUTLOOK VA 170655 UTC 120 NM ESE 20 NM WIDE BTN PWVCCUPFL29;;5
48

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.