Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 19:12:13 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 300110
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC WED 30 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 30/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0030 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
3N90W 6N110W 8N120W 9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 119W TO 123W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST MID/HIGH CLOUDS ARE NORTH OF 12N BETWEEN 130W
AND 140W IN ASSOCIATION WITH AN MID/UPPER LEVEL SYSTEM.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.