Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 00:03:35 -0600

891
ABPZ20 KNHC 300604
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SUN NOV 29 1998

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND CLOUDINESS IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  UPPER-LEVEL WINDS
ARE NOT FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.