Subject: Indian-N: Enadmin/navpacmetoccen West Gu//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:44:49 -0500

132
ABIO10 PGTW 041800
MSGIDLX
ENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIXICANTPQFVUIAG WMNMGEH AJISORY FOR THE IN2-,
OCEAN/041800Z/051800Z OCT 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY POPINSULA WEST TO COAST OFN
AFRICA):
-   NKLTRTPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMJRY:
      (1) HHE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11N2 98E7
S NOW LOCATED NEAR 11N2 1#0E1.  ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY SHOWS THIS CFONBGAS VERY LITTLE ASSOCIATED CONVECTION.
HOWEVER, SXPOPTIC DATA SUGGESTS THE WEAK LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION HAS
TRACKED TOWARDS THE EAST AND IS NOW LOCATED OFF THE COAST OF THE
GULF OF THAILAND.  WATER VAPOR WINDS SHOW THE SYSTEM IS
EXPERIENCING MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED AINDSTEW
P
ARE ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 25 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED TO BE 1004MB. THE POTEPBPALPXOL.;;3,5 9> -
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICZWWIY QHAIT W
P
WRI EPPIO RPPMI IRIEPD
KIPMEE QPEQQ TOPWP IWIQE IRYKVKPXOTOW EWRYP EXXXX QPWYE WPWEO EPPUI R
P
QPQ IEO
IKBLEEE QPWOR TOPWY IEIQE IQOEP OTEEIV
65599 32360 7//// 10260 20231 30017 40091 85270
  333 10301 59023 827Y ITIQNBWUEYPV

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.