Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:52:45 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

945
ABIO10 PGTW 211800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/211800Z/221800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/211353Z NOV 98//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
     (1) AT 211200Z6, TROPICAL CYCLONE 07B WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.3N2
86.9E3 AND WAS MOVING NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD AT 8 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 65 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 80
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 211500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
     (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM:
SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/PATTERSON/TIRSCHEL/GOODMAN/BROOKS/JACKSON/BALDINGER/
HOWELLS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.