Subject: Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu 040553z Sep 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 03:08:25 -0500

972
WTXS21 PGTW 050630
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 050553Z SEP 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 040553Z SEP 98//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW
040630)//
RMKS/
1. THIS CANCELS REF A. THE SYSTEM PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10.9S0
81.5E4 HAS MOVED INTO AN AREA OF INCREASED VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND
HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ORGANIZED. IN ADDITION, 050230Z0

PAGE 02 RUHPSGG6110 UNCLAS
VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATED THE LOW-LEVEL CENTER ASSOCIATED
WITH THE AREA WAS APPROXIMATELY 85NM FROM THE DEEP CONVECTION. THE
POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS IS NOW POOR.
2. NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERTS.//
BT
#6110

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.