Subject: Indian-N: 122129z Nov 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:36:40 -0600

764
WTIO21 PGTW 122130
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
122129Z NOV 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/112121Z NOV 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 112130)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
ALTHOUGH THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION IS STILL TRACKING WESTWARD, IT
HAS BECOME LESS ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS. IN ADDITION, THE
AREA IS STILL EXPERIENCING MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR, WHICH
SHOULD CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.