Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:45:44 -0500

972
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/09/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 05/09/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1003 HPA
POSITION             : 10.2S/76.0E (TEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH
    AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 400
    NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
    THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/09/98 AT 1200 UTC: 10.3 SOUTH / 74.3 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLOW WEAKENING GOES ON WITH PERSISTENT SHEARED CONDITIONS.
    GRADIENT IN THE SOUTH IS BECOMING SLACKER. NEXT BULLETIN WILL
    BE ISSUED, ONLY IF NECESSARY, TODAY AT 06 UTC.
+
MTORE 916797RE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.