Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:47:33 -0500

267
WTIO20 FMEE 231200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.9S/76.4E
    (NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/07/98 AT 0000 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH / 75.8 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAKENING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.