Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:20:46 -0500

150
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.1S/77.0E
    (TEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC: 10.4 SOUTH / 76.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR
    GENERATED BY THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL
    RIDGE OF THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.