Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:27:14 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 291324
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC TUE 29 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 29/1200 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 29/1300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-8N91W-7N100W-
9N123W-9N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 7N TO 8N
BETWEEN 122W AND 124W.

ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 8N TO 9N BETWEEN 116W AND
122W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
60 NM EITHER SIDE 4N77W-6N79W-7N81W.

PATCHES OF BROKEN/OVERCAST LOW AND MIDDLE LEVEL CLOUDS AND
POSSIBLE EMBEDDED SHOWERS ARE N OF THE EQUATOR...S OF THE LINE
3N78W-7N83W-9N90W-8N97W-10N122W-9N140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 15 NM RADIUS 11N125.5W.
BROKEN/OVERCAST MIDDLE AND HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS FROM 10N TO 32N
BETWEEN 130W AND 140W ARE MOVING NORTHWARD...WHILE BROKEN
HIGH CLOUDS FROM 15N TO 30N BETWEEN 123W AND 130W ARE MOVING
NORTH THROUGH NORTHEAST.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.