Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:47 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

836
ABIO10 PGTW 042030 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/042030Z/051800Z JUNE 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/041351Z JUN 98/
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL WARNING NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW
041500Z)//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1). AT 041200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.5N7
71.5E3 AND WAS QUASI-STATIONARY.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 25 KNOT
S
WITH GUSTS TO 35 KNOTS.  SEE REF A (TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL WARNIN
G
NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW 041500Z))FOR FURTHER DETAILS. THE POSIBILITY
EXISTS FOR RE-DEVELOPMENT IF VERTICAL WIND SHEAR WEAKENS. THEREFORE,
THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
(2).NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUANCE:  INCLUDE SUSPECT AREA PARA 1.A.(1).4

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.