Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:32 -0500

567
ABIO10 PGTW 040900
MSGIDWENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/040900Z/041800Z OCT 98//
RMKS/
1. NORHH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO TANTTE ANDAMAN SE
A. THE ASSOCIATED LOW-LEVEL CPVNMWON
WAS INDICATED BY 031603Z3 SQJCVOYOMETER DATA ANE IS LOCATED WITHIN
THE MONSOON TROUGH. ANIMATED WATER VAHOR IMAGERY AND SYNOPTIC
ANALYSIS SHOWCUPPER-LEVELOUTFLOW IS FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.
923;34, ZYE ARSA ITSELIHAS MAINTAINED NO PERSISTENT CONVECTION FOR
THE PAST 12 HOURS. MAXIMUO SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT
15 TO 25
VMTPBMINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1006MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR DEVVBVQMOPT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
88)-. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAGSDISTURBANCE SKVMARY: NONE.
-3. JUSTIFICATION FOR RE-IS
SUE: ADDED FAIR AREA IN PARA 1.B.1.
FORECAST TEAMAPLUNSFORD/9#,-9,/TIRSCHEL//2

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.