Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:27 -0500

460
WTIO20 FMEE 220000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.2S/79.2E
    (NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 100 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING
    LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR
    UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/07/98 AT 1200 UTC: 9.6 SOUTH / 77.3 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR ARE GENERATED BY THE
    GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH OF THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.