Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 01:09:46 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 260705
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SAT 26 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 26/0600 UTC...
...1036 MB HIGH LOCATED NEAR 33N131W.  HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES
   NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N90W 5N100W 6N110W 7N120W 9N130W 10N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 2N-4N
BETWEEN 76W-78W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
LOCATED FROM 11N-18N BETWEEN 123W-127W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-7N BETWEEN 106W-108W...AND FROM
9N-11N BETWEEN 127W-132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED
ALONG THE COAST OF PANAMA FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 78W-80W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.