Subject: Indian-S: 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:16 -0600

185
WTXS23 PGTW 032000
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 031953Z MAR
98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/021953Z MAR 98//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW
022000)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
DEEP CONVECTION REMAINS NORTH OF THE CIRCULATION CENTER AND MAY
BE OF A LINEAR NATURE. THERE IS NO DEEP CENTRAL CONVECTION.
SYNOPTIC REPORTS INDICATE A MAXIMUM OF 15 TO 20 KNOTS. A
031130Z MICROWAVE IMAGER PASS INDICATES LITTLE TO NO LOW-LEVEL
ORGANIZATION. UPPER-LEVEL OUTFLOW WITHIN THREE DEGREES OF THE
SYSTEM REMAINS GOOD. THE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.