Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 23/07/98 A 0600 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:33 -0500

732
WTIO21 FMEE 230600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 23/07/98 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 9/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : JEUDI 23/07/98 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1000 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
    10.0S/76.7E (DIX DEGRES ZERO SUD ET SOIXANTE SEIZE DEGRES
    SEPT EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  4 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
    PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET SUD.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.
FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 23/07/98 A 1800 UTC: 10.1 SUD / 76.0 EST
    INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
NEANT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.