Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:40 -0500

614
WTIO20 FMEE 211200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 21/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.6S/81.7E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE, MORE FREQUENT IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC: 9.0 SOUTH / 80.2 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLIGHT DEVELOPEMENT LAST PAST HOURS. LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
    ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH
    THE SOUTHERN HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.