Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 07:17:14 -0500

725
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 04/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.1S/79.2E
    (TEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 300
    NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
    THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/09/98 AT 0000 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH / 76.5 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLOW WEAKENING GOES ON WITH PERSISTENT SHEARED CONDITIONS.
    GRADIENT IN THE SOUTH IS BECOMING SLACKER. NEXT BULLETIN WILL
    BE ISSUED, ONLY IF NECESSARY, TOMORROW AT 00 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.