Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:49:35 -0600

149
ABIO10 PGTW 181800 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/181800Z/191800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/181051Z NOV 98//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
     (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12N3
95E4 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.6N 93.2E4 AND IS THE SUBJECT OF A
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE CONVECTION HAS SHEARED AWAY TO THE
NORTHWEST OF THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC). HOWEVER, A
181138Z2 MICROWAVE IMAGERY PASS INDICATES THE LLCC HAS BECOME BETTER
ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE
ESTIMATED TO BE 15 TO 25 KTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED T BE 1004 M( T?,PENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF
A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN T

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.