Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 02:50:32 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

533
ABIO10 PGTW 221800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/221800Z/231800Z OCT 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/220651Z OCT 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICNCBQYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION (WTXS21
PGTW 220700)//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMNFXKAPNONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
     (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 09S9 105E6
HAS DISSIPATED. THIS AREA WAS THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE
FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW) AND HAS SINCE BEEN CANCELLED. SEE REF
A FOR FURTHER DETAILS. THE AREA IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NOO
24 HOURS.
     (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: LUNSFORD/MCCULLOCH/TIRSCYE
//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.