Subject: Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu/240051z Nov 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:51 -0600

499
WTXS21 PGTW 250100
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 250051Z NOV 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/240051Z NOV 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 240100)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY
LOCATED IN THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, JUST WEST OF DIEGO GARCIA, HAS
BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ORGANIZED OVER THE LAST 1 HOURS.P.
Y(NJRARED IMAGERY SHOWS THE DEEP CONVECTION HAS DISSIPATED.
THEREFORE,
THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE JB
PRQIS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.