Subject: Indian-S: 2

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:31:26 -0500

561
WTXS31 PGTW 291500
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSH VORT LOUVGGZ1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 0
2
S WARNICG CR 002
   01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
9
   WARNING POSITION:
   291200Z4 --- 8.7S5 27;8E2
    -MOVEVENT PAST SIX HOURS - 260 DEGREES AT 06 KTS
PRESENT WIND DISTRIBUTION:
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
RPEAT POSIT: 8.7S5 77.8E2,
   FORECASOS:
   12 HRS, VALID AT:
   300000ZOBCNNXIWSY UUMPE4
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 0408KT, GUSTS 050 KT
   RADIUSSMI035 KT WINDS KQQUUPNM SOUTH SEMICIRCLE
                     ) )    050 NM ELSEWHECKAWPBL VECTOR TO VCFBHR PO
S
IT( 265 DEG/ 04 KTS
   24 HRS, VALID AT:
   301200Z/)--- 8.9S7 76.2E5
   MAXHSUSTAINED WINDS - 040 KT, GUYTU 050 KT
   RADIUS OF 035 KT WINDS - 060 NM SOUTH SEMICIRCLE
5.0S9 75.4E6
   OAX SUSTAQFTGLWINDS - 040 KT, GUSTSH050 KT
   RADIUS OF 035 KT WINDS - 065 9. -975# -3.8:84:)3
                            055 NM ELSEWHERE
   VECTOR TO 48 HR POSIT: 255 DEG/ 04 KTS
   EXTENDED OUTWOOK:
   48 HRSGN VALID AT:
   011200Z4 --- 9.2S1 74.6E7
8,8MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 9)035 KT. GUSTS 045 KT
   VECTMMMF HR VOBWT: 255 DEG/ 2;(5#
H  UW HRS, VALID AT:
   021200Z5 --- 9.5S4 73.3EKOM
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KTV GUSTS 045 KT
   DISSIPATING AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER WATER
    =;;;+REMA
297:71+7 POSITION  8.7S5   77.6E0. TROPICAL CYCLONE 02SSC:58.73$
TO TRACK TOWARDS THE WEST-SOUTHWONMLOVER THE PAST 6 HOURS; ,5#3
WARNING POSITION AND INTENSITY ARE BASED ON 291130Z6 VISIBLE
FCVOBLITE IMAGERY.  291130Z6 VISUBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWED AN
O9-3$ )92-LEVELCIRQULATITN WWLG THE NEAREST CONVECTION
APPROXIMATELY 20NM TO WEST. ANIMATION INDICATES OHE VERTICAL WIND
SHE
R  A  WEAKENEF SLIXHTLY OVER THEIPAOCVXLHOURS.  THE FORECAST
PHILOSOPHY REMAINS SIMILAR AS TC 02S IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE
TRACKING TOWARDS THE WEST-SOUTHWEST THROUGHOUTTTHE FORECAST PERIOD.
THE SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO INTENSIFY SLIGHTLY THROUGH THE 24 HOUR
PERIOD AS SHEAR IS EXPECTED MM WEAKEC; 0AFPERWARDS, TC 02S IS
FORECAST TO WEAKEN DUE O INCREASED SHEAR. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE
HEIGHT AT 2912;1Z4 IS 12 FEET. REFER TO WWIO31 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL
SEA HXIKXO INFORMATION. NEXT WUCMQNGS AT 292100Z4 (DTG 291953W9?,
300300Z6 (DTG 300153Z2)
 ,77(71+2 (DTG 300753Z8) AVJK301500Z9 (DTG
301353Z5).//

AUTODIN MESSAGESRECEIVD AT AFGWC: RUHPSGG16632721353

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.