Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 12:44:28 -0500

539
ABIO10 PGTW 181800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/181800Z/191800Z APR 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/181451Z APR 98//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/181521Z APR 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11S2
130E4 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.7S8 126.2E1 AND MOVING WEST-
SOUTHWESTWARD AT 06 KNOTS. THE AREA IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. SEE REF A (WTXS21 PGTW) FOR
FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10S1
82E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 9.9S8 80.2E0 AND MOVING WESTWARD AT 09
KNOTS. THE AREA IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE
FORMATION ALERT. SEE REF B (WTXS22 PGTW) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: EDSON/SCHIBER/MCCULLOCH/BACON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.