Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 04/12/98 A 1200 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:35 -0600

910
WTIO21 FMEE 041200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 04/12/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 1/A3
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : VENDREDI 04/12/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : ZONE PERTURBEE
DEPLACEMENT           : INDETERMINE
ZONES MENACEES        :
ZONE PERTURBEE ENTRE 07S ET 13S ET ENTRE 81E ET 94E. CIRCULATION
    DEPRESSSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT AUTOUR D'UN CENTRE ESTIME VERS
    9.5S/88.5E.FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 05/12/98 A 0000 UTC:
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LES VENTS LES PLUS FORTS SONT OBSERVES DANS LA PARTIE SUD DU
    SYSTEMEAVEC LE GRADIENT DU AUX HAUTES PRESSIONS AU SUD=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.