Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:34 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

960
ABIO10 PGTW 261800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/261800Z/271800Z NOV 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 6S6 65E1 HAS
BECOME LESS ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS. ANIMATED INFRARED
SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THE CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY ASSOCIATED
WITH A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER HAS DISSIPATED, AND THE LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER ITSELF HAS BECOME DIFFICULT TO DISCERN.
HENCE, THIS AREA IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM:
SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/PATTERSON/TIRSCHEL/GOODMAN/BALDINGER/JACKSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.