Subject: Indian-S: 1. Hrs, Valid At:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:48:26 -0500

239
WTXS31 PGTW 300200
IMMEXCMOLDELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. HRS, VALID AT:
   010000Z1 2-- 10.2S3 75.0E2
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDSPA PWT KT, GUSTS 035 KT
   DISSIPATED AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPIVAL CYCLONOLOVOY WOOER
REMARKS:
300300Z6 POSITION  9.4S3   76.8E1.
TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S HAS TRACKED WESTWARD AT 5 KNOTS
FOR THE PAST
6 HOURS. THE WARNING POSITION AMD AAQN?256 -43 ?--3$ 9, 300000Z3
INFRARED SATELLITE ANALYSIS. SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THE LOW-
LEVEL CIRCULATION IS WUCNM NORTHEAST OF THE CONVECTION. 5#3 -53348,<

DLOW IS WESTWARD AS THE SYSTEM REMAINS BETWEEN THE MGQSGMN TROUGH TO

THE NORTH AND THE SUB-TROPICAL RIDGE TO ITS SOUTH. TC 02S IS
FORECAST TO CONTINUE ITS WESTWARD TRACK, 23-(3,8,< $73 59 8,:43--3$
VEKTICAL WIND SHEAR UNTIL IT DISSIP
TES AS A SIGNI1:,9 54908:-)
CYCLONE BY THE END OF THE 24-HOUR PERIOD. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE
HEIGHT AT 300000Z3 IS 10 PEEO. <?(34 59 228930 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL
H
SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION. NEXT WARNINGS AT 300900Z? (DTG 300753Z8),
301500Z9 (DTGN301353Z5) AND 302100ZKCB$9<8301953Z1).//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.