Subject: Indian-N: 1. Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Colombo And Amconsul Madras

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:34:31 -0600

895
WTIO21 PGTW 112300
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY COLOMBO AND AMCONSUL MADRAS
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
A 300 NM RADIUS OF 11.5N7 70.8E5 WITHIN THE NEXT 03 TO 24 HOURS.
AVAILABLE DATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME. WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO
BE 15 TO 30 KNOTS. METSAT IMAGERY AT 112030Z INDICATES THAT A
CIRCULATION CENTER IS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N5 72.0E9.  THE SYSTEM IS
QUASI-STATIONA:Q

3 REMARKS:
THIS DISTURBANCE REMA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.