Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:57:10 -0500

910
ABIO10 PGTW 070500
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/070500Z/071800Z APR 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/070151Z APR 98//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/070153Z APR 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 070000Z7 TROPICAL CYCLONE 32S WAS LOCATED AT 14.1S6
071.4E6 MOVING SOUTHWARD AT 05 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS
ARE ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A,
(TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING 32S WARNING NR 01 (WTXS31 PGTW
070300)) AND TWELVE-HOURLY UPDATES FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
   (2) AT 070000Z7 TROPICAL CYCLONE 33S WAS LOCATED AT 16.8S5
075.8E0 MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 05 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 35
KNOTS. SEE REF B, (TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING 33S WARNING NR
01 (WTXS32 PGTW 070300)) AND TWELVE-HOURLY UPDATES FOR
FURTHER DETAILS.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12S3 72E9 IS
NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARAGRAPH
2.A.(1) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED IN THE SOUTH
INDIAN OCEAN NEAR 17.0S8 76.1E4 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARAGRAPH 2.A.(2) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) THE AREA OF CONVECTION NORTHEAST OF MADAGASCAR NEAR 11S2
51E6 HAS REMAINED QUASI-STATIONARY. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGE
RY
INDICATES THE CONVECTION BECOME MORE ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.