Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:47:20 -0500

351
WTIO20 FMEE 230600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/76.7E
    (TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/07/98 AT 1800 UTC: 10.1 SOUTH / 76.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.