Subject: Indian-S: Megid/genadmin/nampacmetoccen West Gu>/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:15:09 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

445
ABIO10 PGTW 291800
5
MEGID/GENADMIN/NAMPACMETOCCEN WEST GU>/
SUDJ/SIGNIF CANT TROPICAL WEATR ADRN3OR THE IND AN?????
OCEANBXWOQIPPZ/301800+ ,9; 98//
ROKS/
-
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN ARE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.