Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:41:22 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 240721
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC THU 24 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 24/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 5N78W-7N94W-11N115W-
11N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
FROM 5N TO 6N BETWEEN 95W AND 96.5W...WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
5N96.5W...8N117.5W...9N121W...AND 10N122.5W.  NUMEROUS STRONG
CONVECTION WITHIN 30-60 NM RADIUS 9N132W AND 9.5N134W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST JET STREAM CIRRUS CLOUDS FROM ITCZ AXIS TO
26N112W-26N135W-12N150W...MOVING NORTHEAST.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.