Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 01:17:38 -0500

990
WTIO20 FMEE 210600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 21/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 7.6S/82.9E
    (SEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE, MORE FREQUENT IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 21/07/98 AT 1800 UTC: 8.0 SOUTH / 81.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE
    TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE SOUTHERN HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.