Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 20/07/98 A 1200 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:51 -0500

049
WTIO21 FMEE 201200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 20/07/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 2/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 20/07/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1004 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
    6.6S/84.7E (SIX DEGRES SIX SUD ET QUATRE VINGT QUATRE DEGRES
    SEPT EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  8 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : GRAINS LOCAUX DANS UN RAYON DE 300 MN
    AUTOUR DU CENTRE, PLUS FREQUENTS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 21/07/98 A 0000 UTC: 6.8 SUD / 83.5 EST
    INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
POSSIBILITE DE GRAND FRAIS LOCAL DANS LE SECTEUR SUD EN RAISON DU
    GRADIENT LIE A L'ANTICYCLONE SITUE AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.