Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:48:56 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

143
ABIO10 PGTW 181800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/181800Z/191800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/181051Z NOV 98//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
     (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12N3
95E4 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.6N 93.2E4 AND IS THE SUBJECT OF A
A TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. ANIMATED INFRARED
SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THE CONVECTION HAS SHEARED AWAY TO THE
NORTHWEST OF THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULADIF
?FT12

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.