Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:47:14 -0500

318
WTIO20 FMEE 200600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 20/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 6.5S/85.5E
    (SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/07/98 AT 1800 UTC: 7.0 SOUTH / 84.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE
    TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE SOUTHERN HIGH PRESSURES.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.