Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 13:17:29 -0600

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 271915
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC SUN 27 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 27/1800 UTC...
...1026 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 32N129W.
   HIGH PRESSURE COVERS E PAC OCEAN N OF 15N W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/1830 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-8N106W-
10N122W-11N140W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION BETWEEN COAST OF
COLOMBIA AND LINE 7N77W-4N83W-2N79W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 5N TO 7N BETWEEN 83W AND 85W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
60-90 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE 10N119W-9N122W-7.5N124W.

WIDELY SCATTERED/SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM
EITHER SIDE 12N136W-10N140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM
11N TO 15N BETWEEN 131W AND 136W.  BROKEN/OVERCAST MIDDLE
AND HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS FROM 15N TO 26N BETWEEN 130W AND 136W...
AND THIN SCATTERED/BROKEN HIGH CLOUDS BETWEEN THE LINE
23N109W-10N122W AND THE LINE 27N114W-21N129W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.