Subject: Indian-S: Subj.significant Tropical Weather Advisory Kor Thpvndian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 05:41:13 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

923
ABIO10 PGTW 211800
MSGID/GENADMIN/,,191?61:-, 23-5 ?7//
SUBJ.SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY KOR THPVNDIAN
OCEAN/2118
00Z/221800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEC WEST GU/211353Z NOV 98//
-?-90,/TROPICAL CYCLONE
 WARNING/.
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULNBCOBO TO COAST OF
AFRICU):
  A. TROPICAT CYCLONE SUMMARY:
     (1) AT 211200Z6, TROPICAL CYCLONE 07B WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.3N2
86.9E?0-,? 2-- .9?8,? ,945?-NORTHWESTWAAD AT 8 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED TO BOL?9 ,MTS WITH GUSTS TO 80
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 211500) FOR FURTHER DETAIWS.
     (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES
  BVV TROPICA
 DISTURBANCESUOMARY: NONE.
:LSOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONESUMOA
Y: VOMEKH
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM:
SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/PATTECSON/TIRSCHEL/GOODMAN/BROOKS/JACKSON/BALDINXER/

HOWELLS//

I

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.