Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:49:28 -0500

610
WTIO20 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 29/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.1S/78.6E
    (NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 29/09/98 AT 1800 UTC: 9.4 SOUTH / 77.2 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN
    SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.