Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:19:55 -0600

877
AXPZ20 KNHC 110116
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC FRI 11 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 11/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 12N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/0045 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
9N90W 5N100W 7N120W 8N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 128W-130W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS FROM 130W-
133W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF
AXIS BETWEEN 122W-125W AND 136W-139W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 93W-95W.  BROKEN
TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED SHOWERS
WITHIN 200 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 100W-104W. BROKEN TO OVERCAST
MOSTLY LOW AND MID CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 150 NM
OF AXIS BETWEEN 110W-118W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN LOW CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS NORTH OF 6N AND EAST
OF 86W TO CENTRAL PANAMA. SCATTERED TO BROKEN LOW CLOUDS WITH
ISOLATED SHOWERS OVER GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE
13N93W TO COAST OF MEXICO NEAR 16N94W.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.