Subject: Indian-S: 060451z Jan 98//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 00:03:08 -0600

268
WTXS23 PGTW 060500
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION
060451Z JAN 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/050451Z JAN 98//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTPS23 PGTW
050500)//
RMKS/

PAGE 02 RUEOMCB1612 UNCLAS
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY AND
AMEMBASSY HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
3. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A. VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES
AN EXPOSED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER LOCATED NEAR
MORNINGTON ISLAND. NO CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED NEAR THIS
CIRCULATION CENTER AND IT IS EXPECTED TO MOVE INLAND.//
BT
#1612

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.