Subject: Indian-S: Subj/signifi

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:49:50 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

358
ABIO10 PGTW 221800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFI
6 >94 5#3
8,$8-, 9:3-,/221800Z/231800Z JULY 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COASTPMF AFRA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBAKCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   AVPOROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCESUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF COM
EION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9S9 79EG IS
NOW LOCATED NEAR 10S1 78E5. 221430VW INFRARED SATEL853 8.-<346 -#92-
28,$ -#3-4 43-548:58,< 85- $3;3)90.3,5. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE ASSOCIATED LOWQHLEVEL CIRCULATION HAS REMAINED

EXPOSED AND APPROXIMATELY 45NM FROM THE NEAREST DEEP CONVECTION.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20-25 ZETS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE WS ESTIMATED TO BE 1002 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICIE TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS FAIR.
(2))NO OTHER SUSPACT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: LUNSFORD/MCCULLOCH/HALL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.