Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:47:22 -0600

519
AXPZ20 KNHC 111945
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC FRI 11 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 11/1800 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
9N90W 6N100W 7N110W 9N120W 8N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 8N-10N BETWEEN 118W-124W.  WIDELY
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN
104W-107W...FROM 13N-15N BETWEEN 100W-102W...AND FROM 7N-9N
BETWEEN 127W-133W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM
6N-10N BETWEEN 92W-96W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS NOTED ALONG THE COAST OF
COLOMBIA FROM 4N-6N BETWEEN 77W-79W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.