Subject: Indian-N: 01 Active Tropical Cyclone In Northio

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:09:09 -0500

361
WTIO31 PGTW 050800
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WARNING NR 005
   01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN NORTHIO
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
   WARNING POSITION:
   080600Z4 --- 15.1N7 71.4E2
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
REMARKS:
050900Z4 POSITION 11.6N8   71.2E0.
TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A REMAINS QUASI-STATION
Y IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
ARABIAN SEA. THE WARNING POSITION IS BASED UPON 050600Z1 VISIBLE
AND ENHANCED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY, 050256Z8 MICROWAVE
IMAGERY, AND CONTINUITY WITH THE PREVIOR
GP SBAD. THE WARNING
INTENSITY IS BAB
RBLAN CONTINUIOY WITH THE PREVIOUS FORECAST.
THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE TO THE FORECAST TRACK AND
INTENSITY PHILOSOPHY. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT AT 050600Z
IS 12 FEET. REFER TO WW
PEP PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL SEA HEIGHT
INFORMIUIN. NEXT WARNINGS AT 051500Z1 (DTG 051351Z5), 052100Z8
(DTG 051951Z1), 060300Z9 (DTG 060151Z3) AND 060900Z5 (DTG
060751Z9).5/

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.