Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:48 -0600

163
WTIO24 FMEE 270600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.3S/38.1E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, BUT
    EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
    TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH / 39.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED INTO TWO CLUSTERS WHITHIN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN OF THE SYSTEM. THE CENTRE IS NOT CLEARLY DEFINED
    UNDER DENSE CIRRUS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.