Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:17:16 -0500

999
WTIO30 FMEE 061800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  06/04/99 : 18.8S/65.0E (EIGHTEEN
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 200 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.0S / 63.1E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.3S / 61.6E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.4S / 59.4E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THERE IS LITTLE CONVECTION
    IN THE SYSTEM. IT SHOULD CONTINUE ITS WESTWARD TRACK DURING
    THE NEXT 24 HOURS, WITH THE HIGH LOCATED IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.