Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:14 -0600

292
WTIO20 FMEE 160600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 18/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1002 HPA
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER RESIDUAL EXISTS LOCALLY,
    EXTENDING UP TO 240 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING LOCALLY 25KT IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT OF THE CENTER, ESTIMATED IN 18S/39E.
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.8 SOUTH / 37.6 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS CLEARLY WEAKENED. NO MORE BULLETION WILL BE ISSUED,
    EXCEPT REINTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.