Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 00:46:04 -0600

574
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.7S/39.3E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI CIRCLE,UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE,  AND
    EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH / 40.1 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.