Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 00:46:15 -0600

022
WTIO30 FMEE 130600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/8/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  13/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    22.0S/38.2E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY
    EIGHT DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30: 60 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 24.0S / 38.0E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.0S / 40.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.0S / 42.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T:2.0+ CI:2.0+
CONVECTION IS WELL DEVELOPPED BUT STAY IN WESTERN SIDE OF CENTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.