Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:21:08 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 061800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  06/03/99 : 15.9S/75.6E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.5/5.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 940 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 72.7E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.5S / 69.7E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 66.5E FI=6.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK MAINTAIN ON
    WESTSOUTHWESTWARD. AFTER A LIGHT ACCELERATION ,SPEED
    STAILIZE. SYSTEM IS STILL INTENSIFYING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.