Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:19:59 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 180600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/5/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ALDA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/01/99 : 27.5S/38.9E (TWENTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1200
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 29.5S / 39.2E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 33.5S / 41.7E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    :
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.