Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 03:07:48 -0600

540
WTIO30 FMEE 150600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/8/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  15/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    19.8S/40.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 80 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 300 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.1S / 39.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.3S / 37.6E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.3S / 35.0E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS CLEARLY
    SHEARED AND VOID OF ANY CONVECTION. NEVERTHELESS IT MIGHT
    REINTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS WHILE MOVING
    NORTHWESTWARDS THEN WESTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.