Subject: Indian-S: 090521z Feb 99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 00:54:26 -0600

715
WTXS21 PGTW 090530
SUBJ/TROHICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
090521Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/N
GPARHZT
F DPVER
 H
ROR HI/080521Z FEB99//
AHP /REF IF TONET CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 080530)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVER REQ OAMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY SAPVBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
A 190 NM RADIUS OF 11.4S6 168.2E7 WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
AVAILABLE
ATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME. WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO
BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT IMAGERY AT 090230Z INDICATES THAT A
CIRCULATION CENTER IS LOCATED NEAR 11.3S5 168.8E3.  THE SYSTEM IS
QUASI-STATIONARY AT 00 KNOTS.
4. REMARKS: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. 090330Z5 ANIMATED VISUAL
SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES AN AREA OF STRONG CONVECTION WITH
EXCELLENT OUTFLOW ALOFT. A BROAD CIRRUS SHIELD HAS OBSCURED THE LOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.