Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:14:17 -0500

999
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/13/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/04/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    18.8S/73.4E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
    THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 200 KM
    SW30: 100 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1100
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.8S / 70.4E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.3S / 67.9E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.8S / 64.9E FI=1.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.