Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:20:29 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 090600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 09/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/81.7E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE
    ET LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH / 78.1 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
VERY QUICK MOVE TO THE WEST..=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.