Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:47 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/10/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    13.0S/86.4E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
    SIX DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0 PLUS /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 989 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 38 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 60 KM
    SW30: 60 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1200
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.9S / 84.0E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.2S / 82.3E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.2S / 79.7E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.