Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:13 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/10/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/03/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    13.1S/83.6E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
    THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 200 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.5S / 81.6E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.8S / 79.0E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.0S / 73.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=4.0-. NORTHESTERLY
    CONSTAINT IS WEAKENING AND DIVERGENCE IS BETTRE ALOFT THE
    SYSTEM. SYSTEM IS SLOWING WITH ARRIVAL OF A BAROMETRIC COL IN
    SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.