Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:42:44 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1000 HPA
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBANCE AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER NEAR
    THE CENTRE ESTIMATED IN 13.3 SOUTH AND 90.6 EAST, EXTENDING
    UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE, BUT REACHING NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE
    TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH / 87.8 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS CLEARLY NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.