Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 05:53:58 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 181200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 24/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/73.2E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
    DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH / 73.3 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REBUILTS OVER THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.