Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:50:16 -0600

686
WTIO20 FMEE 011800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 01/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-BIRENDA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.0S/70.0E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 68.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.