Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:22:10 -0600

137
WTIO30 FMEE 260600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  26/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.6S/65.8E (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY
    FIVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.9S / 63.8E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.2S / 61.7E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.3S / 58.3E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.