Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:49:39 -0600

455
WTIO30 FMEE 311800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/7/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  31/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    17.8S/82.1E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
    TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.0S / 78.8E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.5S / 75.7E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.3S / 70.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE EYE IS NOT CLEARLY
    IDENTIFIABLE ON IR IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.