Subject: Indian-S: 01 Active Tro(shnn South Indian Ocean

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:24:58 -0600

999
WTXS34 PGTW 202100
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 30S (VANCE) WARNING NR 009
   01 ACTIVE TRO(SHNN SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
    ---
   WARNING POSITION:
 B --- NEA 17.3S1 116.2E0
     MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 215 DEGREES AT 08 KTS
     POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 030N--ION BASED ON EYE FIXED BY
SATELLITE
   PRESENLP(RE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.