Subject: Indian-N: Whmg41 Fmmd 060300

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:41 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 060500

WHMG41 FMMD 060300
NR 065/PREVI
B.M.S MARINE NR 5/-4  AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS LE 06 JANVER 1999=
DEPRESSION TROPICALE A4 RESSION 1000 HPA CENTREE AT 0300 TU D'APRES
METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE 40NM AUTOUR U POINT-TRENTE UN DEGRES TROIS
SUD/QUARANTESIX DEGRES 4 EST-RPT 31DEG 3S/41DEG 4E-DEPLACEMENT
SUD-EST-VITESSE 20KT.
ZONE INTERESSEE TEMP A GRAINS-MER FORTE JUSQU A 180 MILES AUTOUR
CENTE-

COMMENTAIRE:
A4 DEVENUE XTRA-TROPICALE DERNIER BULLETIN=

EAR GALE WARNING A4 TROPICAL DEPRESSON PRESSION 1000HPA  CENTRED
AT PEPP TU ACCORDING TO WITHIN 40NM AROUND THIRTY ONE DEGREES THREE
SOUTH /FORTY SIX EGREES FOUR EAST-
RPT 31DEG 3SXRY DEG 4E-MOVEMENT SOUTH EASTWARD SPED 20KT -
INTERESTED AREA SQUALL WEATHER NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ROUGH SES
EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM AROUND CENTER-
COMENTARY A4 BECOMES EXTRA-TROPICA LAST ADVISORY=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.