Subject: Indian-N: In/the Southwest Indian Ocean///date: 99/11/03

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:56 -0600

064
WTIO20 FMEE 031200
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER
IN/THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN///DATE:  99/11/03
AT 1200 UTC//PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL//// PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DIS? CUSSION :
NO REMARKABLE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED DURING THE PAST 24 HOURS.
WITHIN/THE WEAK LOW PRESSURE AREA ASSOCIATED TO THE NEAR EQU? ATORIAL
TROUGH/AXIS, EXTENDING, EAST OF 60E, FROM 06 TO 08S FROM EAST TO
WEST,/WEAK TO MODERATE CONVECTION IS STILL PRESENT, UNDER DIURNAL
CYCLE./THE SOUTHERN LEG OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION ALONG 11/13 S HAS
LOST/ACTIVITY, WHILE CONVECTION IS SLIGHTLY MORE ACTIVE ? ON
THE/EQUATORIAL SIDE OF THE TROUGH, NORTH AND EAST OF
DIEGO-GARCIA,/WHERE IT REMAINS UNDER MODERATE EASTERLY TO
NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED/CONDITIONS, DUE TO THE PERSISTING PRESENCE OF
AN UPPER LEVEL RIDGE/AXIS ALONG 11 S./NO WELL-DEFINED LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON SURFACE./HOWEVER SCATTEROMETER DATA
INDICATE THE EXISTENCE OF SEVERAL/MINIMA, ONLY THE MAIN ONE BEING
DISCERNABLE ON A? NIMATED SATELLITE/IMAGERY. LOCATED NEAR 06S/83E, IT
IS ASSOCIATED TO WINDS OF 05/15/KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND TO ITS
SOUTH, BUT WITH WESTERLIES OF 15/20/KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT, IN A
WIDE NORTHERN SECTOR.//FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL/DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.