Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:19 -0600

140
WTIO20 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : 22.6S/40.0E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI CIRCLE,UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 22.2 SOUTH / 41.2 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM REMAINS SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.