Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:45:55 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 150600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/5/9899
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  15/01/99 : 20.2S/36.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 20 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1050
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.5S / 36.2E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.4S / 36.5E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 24.5S / 36.7E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CENTRE ON THE WESTERN EDGE
    OF THE CONVECTION (UNDERGOING WESTERLY SHEAR). SYSTEM HAS
    FORMED FROM A LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE AND HAS NOT A TROPICAL
    ORIGINE. LOW LEVEL WINDS ARE WEAK (CONFIRMED BY ERS
    SCATTEROMETER DATA FROM LAST NIGHT)=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.