Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:44:56 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 23/E1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 04/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-D2 1002 HPA
POSITION             : 19.4S/35.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY FIVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 60 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTORS, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 260 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    WITH ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 60 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: OVERLAND
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS NOW NEAR THE COST, AND IS WEAKENING QUICKLY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.