Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:17:03 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 160000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.5S/74.1E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 70 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTER, AND EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM OF THE CENTER.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUIS OF THE
    CENTER AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM SHOWS NOW AN IRREGULAR CDO.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.