Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:55:11 -0600

015
WTIO20 FMEE 120600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       * 3/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   * FRIDAY 12/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           * ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             * UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        * AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER WITH SQUALLY
    WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 17 AND 21S FROM 36E TO 40E* BUT
    EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO THE WESTERN COAST OF MADAGASCAR BETWEEN
    15 AND 25S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AROUND A MAIN CENTRE ESTIMATED NEAR
    19.0S/38.5E* BUT LIKELY REACHING LOCLLY 25 KT WITH STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS IN THE
    SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/99 AT 1800 UTC*
OTHER INFORMATIONS   *
NO APPRECIABLE CHANGE SINCE 24 HOURS=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.