Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:47 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 130000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 44/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-DAVINA  997 HPA
POSITION             : 22.0S/52.5E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT
    0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 21.5 SOUTH / 52.2 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS TRACKED NORTHWARD OVER THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.