Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:51:34 -0600

493
WTIO20 FMEE 260600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 26/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.5S/36.4E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT AND EXTENDS UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 80 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 20.6 SOUTH / 36.8 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.