Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 01:13:23 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 160600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 16/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S/40.0E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 300
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE AND UP TO 100 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR.STRONG GUSTS ARE LIKELY IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH / 40.9 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS NOW TROPICAL CARACTERISTICS AND HAS BEEN ANALYSED
    AS A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.