Subject: Indian-N: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbogspi/310353z Jan 99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:54:24 -0600

147
WTIO21 PGTW 010300
010353Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOGSPI/310353Z JAN 99//
AMPN/REK IS TROPICALLCYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMKS/
I AISNS
AMEOBASSY DHAA
1-5 NM EIT2 SUDE OF A LINE FROM 8.6N4 90.0E9 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEXTI12 TO 2 MURS.,AVE DATA D
 JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBEREE TR
H CAL CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IHE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. (935--5
8.-<346 - -1-30Z INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATN CENTER IS LOCATED
NYGOME
2 89.0E7. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWDPVNX AT 04
KNTTS.
?3. REMARKS: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. ANIMATED IFRARED AND AATEVAPOR
SNBL
TE IMAGERY DICDMODEATEPTIG VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
PERSISTS OVER THIS DIOURBANCE. HOWEVER,A WZLLBADEFPNEF LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULATION CENTER CONTINUES TO GENERATE PERSISTENT DEEP CONVECTION.

IF VERTICAL SHEARWEAKENS, THIS DISTURBANCE REMAINS IN A FAVORABLE
ENVIRONMENT FORER ORGANIZATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICAT
TROPICLZCLONE
EVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS REMAINS GOOD.
4. THIS ALERT VALID UNTIL  20400Z69//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.