Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:51:03 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 121800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 21/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  12/03/99 : 22.4S/52.3E (TWENTY TWO
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.8S / 52.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.5S / 51.5E FI=
    DISSIPATING
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY
    SHEARED TO THE NORTHWEST  AND CONTINUES TO WEAKEN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.