Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:57:02 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 161200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 16/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.7S/40.5E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT WITH MODERATE SEAS REACHING NEAR GALE
    FORCE WINDS 30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND UP TO
    120 NM IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 22.5 SOUTH / 41.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS INTENSIFYING PROGRESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.