Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:07 -0600

999
WTIO21 FMEE 151800
PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/01/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/01/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.9S/38.5E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 400
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE AND UP TO 100 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR.STRONG GUSTS ARE LIKELY IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/01/99 AT 0600 UTC: 21.4 SOUTH / 39.0 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS ACQUIRING GRADUALLY MORE TROPICAL CHARACTERISTICS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.