Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:44 -0600

449
WTIO30 FMEE 291800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/12/1999 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.8S/55.3E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.8S / 54.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.6S / 53.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.7S / 50.0E FI=3.0
 OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CENTRE, WICH IS
    DIFFICULT TO LOCATE, IS SITUATED ON THE NORTHWESTERN EDGE OF
    THE CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.