Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 01:22:50 -0600

689
WTIO30 FMEE 040600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  04/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    18.6S/56.1E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 300 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.0S / 53.4E FI=1.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.0S / 51.3E FI=
    DISSIPATING
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS BECOME
    DISORGANIZED AND THE CENTRE IS NOT WELL DEFINED ANYMORE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.