Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:50:59 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 131200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.2S/79.6E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN WESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN
    SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE
    SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 76.7 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REMAINS SINCE LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.