Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 00:44:29 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 06/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  950 HPA
POSITION             : 15.1S/78.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/75 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE. STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS
    WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150
    NM MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH / 75.9 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.