Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:37 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

999
ABIO10 PGTW 081800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/081800Z/091800Z JAN 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
  A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. THE JOINT TYPHOON WARNING CENTER (JTWC) HAS SHIFTED OPERATIONS TO
THE NAVAL PACIFIC METEOROLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY CENTER (NPMOC) PEARL
HARBOR, HI. PRODUCT DISSEMINATION IS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
  A. AUTODIN FROM NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//JTWC//=
  B. NIPRNET WEBSITE: HTTP://WWW.NPMOC.NAVY.MIL (LOWER CASE).
PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE AT OUR OLD SITE:
HTTP://NPMOCW.NAVY.MIL/NPMOCW/PRODS/JTWC.HTML (LOWER CASE) FOR A
LIMITED TIME.
  C. SIPRNET WEBSITE: 198.97.106.240. PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE
AVAILABLE AT 206.36.192.40 FOR A LIMITED TIME.
  D. AUTOMATED WEATHER NETWORK (AWN): ALL BULLETIN HEADERS AND
TIMES REMAIN UNCHANGED.
4. NEW CONTACT NUMBERS FOR THE TYPHOON DUTY OFFICER
(TDO) ARE (A) 474-2320 (C) 808-474-2320. JTWC LOOKS FORWARD TO
PROVIDING THE SAME LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL METOC SUPPORT TO ALL OUR
CUSTOMERS FROM OUR NEW VENUE.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/MORRIS/BALDINGER/GLASS//
DUPE ALL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.