Subject: Indian-S: Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Port Louis

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:30:48 -0600

999
WTXS32 PGTW 060300
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 25S (DAVINA) WARNING NR 010
   01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS B>V$RAKSEYRAGE
    ---
   WARNING POSITION:
   060000Y0>-- NEAR 14.9S4 79.3E9
     MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 255 DEGREE(A 16 KTS
     POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 030 NM
     POSITIO.BASED ON EYE FIXED BY SATELLITE AND SCATTEROMETER.
   PRESENT ;RE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.