Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:31 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 23/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  936 HPA
POSITION             : 17.0S/69.2E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT
    1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 35 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 55
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 110
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250
    NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH / 66.2 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM STILL TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARD, BUT ITS TRAJECTORY IS
    MORE WESTWARD OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.