Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:17:44 -0500

Status: OR

999
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-HAMISH 1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.7S/86.1E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DISSIPATING. HOWEVER, STRONG WINDS PERSIST IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH IN
    THE SOUTH.
THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM UNLESS
    REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.