Subject: Indian-S: Canceg3, 0912519)99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:12 -0600

734
WTXS21 PGTW 091300
SUBJ/TROPL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
CANCEG3, 0912519)99//
REF/A/RXNAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090
99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PG090530)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE LIVEY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMDIATGBIVERY REQ TO AMEMKVK PORT MSBLAND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMONLANDS
3. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS  A. THIS SYSTEM HAS MOVED INTO AN I
OF HIVH VERTICAL WINDSHEAR AND HBECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS
MGGANIZM THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE VELOPMENT OF A
WSIGNIFICAN
T TROPICACYCLONE WIOHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS R.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.