Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:45:17 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 19/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 05/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  991 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S/72.2E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 50 NM IN THE
    SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 110 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH / 69.7 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.