Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:34:16 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 120600
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 41/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  984 HPA
POSITION             : 23.0S/52.1E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 380 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 240 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 23.0 SOUTH / 52.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING RAPIDLY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.