Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:44:21 -0500

Status: OR

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 32/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1003 HPA
POSITION             : 22.1S/62.4E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY
    NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH / 62.5 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION IN THE EASTERN SECTOR BUT THE LOW LEVELS
    CIRCULATION IS NOW LESS ORGANIZED.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE LAST FOR THIS SYSTEM EXCEPT
    REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.