Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:45:01 -0600

895
WTIO20 FMEE 260000

PAN PAN
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 26/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.5S/36.3E (TWENTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 80 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/02/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.6 SOUTH / 36.6 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NOT MUCH CONVECTION NEAR THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE WELL DEFINED ON THE
    SATELLITE DATA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.