Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:04 -0600

583
WTIO20 FMEE 261800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 26/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.7S/37.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP
    TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
    TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 20.8 SOUTH / 38.2 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS NOT WELL DEVELOPED AND THE SYSTEM REMAINS SHEARED
    WITH A CENTRE CLEARLY DEFINED ON THE IR IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.