Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:10:21 -0600

181
WTIO20 FMEE 241200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 24/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBANCE AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER
    BETWEEN 18 SOUTH AND 25 SOUTH, EXTENDING FROM THE AFRICAN
    COASTS TO 39 EST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1005 HPA CENTRED
    APPROXIMATIVELY NEAR 21.2 SOUTH AND 35.5 EAST. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/02/99 AT 0000 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE IS OVER SEA BUT IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. THE SYSTEM
    DOESN'T SEEM TO INTENSIFY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.