Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:15:34 -0600

524
WTIO20 FMEE 280600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 28/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.4S/41.1E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE  IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
    THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT LIKELY REACHING 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
    ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 28/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.9 SOUTH / 42.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS QUITE DISORGANIZED, BUT THERE ARE STILL TWO CLUSTERS
    SITUATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SIDE OF THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.