Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:29:46 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 091800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  09/03/99 : 20.5S/57.5E (TWENTY DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0  /S  /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 360 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 540 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.6S / 55.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.1S / 52.9E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 24.1S / 47.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK IS FORECASTED TO
    MAINTAIN IN A GENERAL WESTSOUTHWESTWARD HEADING, BUT SHOULD
    HEAD TEMPORARILY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD WITH A COL PASSING TO THE
    SOUTH WITHIN THE NEXT 24H. THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO START TO
    SHEAR BEFORE 24H RANGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.