Subject: Indian-S: Subj.sigcificant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indiani

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:26:28 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

704
ABIO10 PGTW 141800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCENIPEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ.SIGCIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIANI
RZOCEAN/RQI
PPZ/151800Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOVCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/141500Z FTB 99//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE -4,8,<.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE FIMARY: NONE
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9N9 94E3
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 4N4 95E4 OVER BANDAACEH, SNNMZA. ANIMATED
INFRERED SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES SCATTERED DEEP CONVECTION IN A

MOGOYATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR ENVIRONMENT. 141200ZU SYNOPTIC AND
SHIP SYNOPTIC DATU INDICATE A POSSI)9)?49-$ )92-LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER WITH MAXIMUM WINDS ESTIMATED AT 20 KNOTS AND A MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE ESTIMATED TO BE VUUUCMBPTHE POTECTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN 24 HOURS IS
POOR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 22.5S9
38.0E1 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 22.8S2 39.6E8 OVER THGRID 07007 10101
111 10200 20099 69902 71412 01199
333 11512 23020 30100 00100
0119 000000 118118115123124120122124125124120120117116113111109106104

0219 000010 11211711011812212012112312312312212,110911011211
116118119121120120120120118117116115115116117
0419 000030 111108110114116116117117116115115114114114114115115116116

0519 000040 110110109111114113113113112110108185,0111-113113114114114

0619 000050 1;910911011011111011111177(71071077017117111111111:11:11:
<
0719 000060 108108108110110110109109109108108109110109110111111111111

0819 000070 108109109109109110109109108108108109109109110110111111111

0919 000080 10810810810910910910910
10810810911010910911011#1
1119 000100 109108108108107107107106104103104104106109110111112112110

1219 000110 112111110109106106105103102102102104104107109110117111111

1319 002120 1:/17>11,11177077>77:77>77>71,71:77>1106107105108109109
1419 000130 119119118116113109110111109104104104106106107107110113116

1519 000140 122122122121119117117115112108105105107107108110114118119

555 07007 10101
777

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.