Subject: Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/210552z Mar 99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 10:24:12 -0600

999
WTXS21 PGTW 211430
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 211421Z MAR 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/210552Z MAR 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 210600)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A. ANIMATED VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATED THE
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SUSPECT
AREA HAS BECOME LESS WELL-DEFINED WHILE CONTINUING TO DRIFT SLOWLY
NORTH. ADDITIONALLY, THE AREA COULD NOT BE DISTINGUISHED WITH
INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY. OUTFLOW ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL CYCLONE
30S (VANCE) CONTINUES TO INDUCE MODERATE SOUTHWARD SHEAR OVER THE
AREA, INHIBITING CONVECTIVE DEVELOPMENT. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO
BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF RE-INTENSIFICATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS DOWNGRADED TO POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.