Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:49:28 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 040600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/13/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  04/04/99 : 18.4S/76.3E (EIGHTEEN
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.0S / 73.5E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.0S / 71.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.5S / 70.5E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.5+ SYSTEM WOULD TURN
    SOUTWESTWARD IN 24 HOURS WITH A COL IN SOUTH OF SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.