Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:45:56 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 150600

PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.2S/36.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 400 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS UP TO 100
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.STRONG GUSTS ARE
    LIKELY IN THE SQUALLS UP TO 250 NM  FROM THE CENTER IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 36.2 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS SYSTEM IS STILL ANALYSED AS  SUBTROPICAL. CONVECTION IS
    STRONG IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.