Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:15:36 -0600

747
WTIO20 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER WITH SQUALLY
    WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 17 AND 21S FROM 36E TO 40E, BUT
    EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO THE WESTERN COAST OF MADAGASCAR BETWEEN
    15 AND 25S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AROUND A MAIN CENTRE ESTIMATED NEAR
    19.0S/38.5E, BUT LIKELY REACHING LOCLLY 25 KT WITH STRONG
    GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS IN THE
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/99 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NO APPRECIABLE CHANGE SINCE 24 HOURS=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.