Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significb

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:55:50 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

999
ABIO10 PGTW 161800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICB
PE=YSORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/161800Z/171800Z JA(P99//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/161051Z JAN 99//
BMPH/REF A/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH IN$BH ICEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
  A+?TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
  B. TROPICAL DISTURBAN## U  +4JNNIS;UTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WES
T TO COAST M

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.