Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:28 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 21/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 8 SOUTH ET
    15 SOUTH FROM 54 EAST AND 64 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1002 HPA CENTRED
    NEAR 10.7 SOUTH AND 60.8 EAST. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH
    SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
EASTERLY SHEARING WITH WELL DEFINED CENTRE. EASTWARDS TRACK
    DURING THE LAST 12 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.