Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:16:54 -0600

474
WTIO20 FMEE 241200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 24/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/73.2E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERNE SEMI-CIRCLE
    AND THE WESTERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 70.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH / 68.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.