Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:02:10 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 161800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/5/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  16/01/99 : 22.5S/39.9E (TWENTY TWO
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0 MOINS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 993 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 50 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 24.0S / 39.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.2S / 39.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.4S / 38.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SLIGHT TO MODERATE SHEARING
    FORECASTED TO INCREASE GRADUALLY. TRACK FORECASTED TO HEAD
    SOUTH-SOUTHWEST ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE TO THE  SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.