Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:44:44 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  984 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/85.4E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 200 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 45 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH / 83.4 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DEVELOPPING, BUT STILL EAST NORTHEASTLY
    CONSTRAINTED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.