Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:24:33 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 24/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 06/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA  998 HPA
POSITION             : 19.0S/66.9E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH / 65.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
STRONG WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTH DUE TO THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE
    WITH THE HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.