Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 15/01/99 A 0600 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:41:46 -0600

999
WTIO21 FMEE 150600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 15/01/99 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 4/A5
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : VENDREDI 15/01/99 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : DEPRESSION SUBTROPICALE  1000 HPA
POSITION              : 20.2S/36.1E (VINGT DEGRES DEUX SUD ET
    TRENTE SIX DEGRES UN EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : QUASI-STATIONNAIRE
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS JUSQU'A 400 MN DU CENTRE
    DANS LE SECTEUR EST.
 CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT AVEC MER AGITEE A
    LOCALEMENT FORTE JUSQU'A 100 MN DU CENTRE DANS LE SECTEUR
    EST. FORTES RAFALES POSSIBLES SOUS GRAINS JUSQU'A 250 MN DU
    CENTRE DANS LE SECTEUR EST.

POSITION PREVUE LE 15/01/99 A 1800 UTC: 20.5 SUD / 36.2 EST
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
CE SYSTEME EST TOUJOURS ANALYSE EN  DEPRESSION SUBTROPICALE. LA
    CONVECTION EST FORTE DANS LE SECTEUR EST.

MTORE 916797RE
WTIO24 FMEE 150600

PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.2S/36.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 400 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS UP TO 100
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.STRONG GUSTS ARE
    LIKELY IN THE SQUALLS UP TO 250 NM  FROM THE CENTER IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 36.2 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS SYSTEM IS STILL ANALYSED AS  SUBTROPICAL. CONVECTION IS
    STRONG IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

+
MTORE 916797RE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.