Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:43:44 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 160600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 15/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : 12.9S/74.2E (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, AND EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF THE
    CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH / 73.3 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE IS ON THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE CLOUD MASS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.