Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:41:53 -0600

173
WTIO30 FMEE 260600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/9/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  26/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    20.5S/36.4E (TWENTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 250 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.6S / 36.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.8S / 37.3E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.0S / 37.5E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : WELL DEFINED WEAK CYCLONIC
    CIRCULATION AROUND THIS TROPICAL LOW. CONVECTION UNDERGOES
    UPS AND DOWNS NEAR THE CENTRE, AS WEAK TO MODERATE NORTHERLY
    SHEARED CONDITIONS PERSIST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.