Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:44:23 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  980 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.1S/83.6E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH / 81.6 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DEEPENING, BUT THERE IS STILL A WEAK
    EASTNORTHEASTLY CONSTRAINT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.