Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:34:39 -0600

300
WTIO30 FMEE 301800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  30/12/1999 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.8S/52.0E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 70 KM   SE30: 190 KM
    SW30: 190 KM   NW30: 70 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.0S / 50.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.2S / 49.3E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MOVE
    NORTHWESTWARDS DUE TO THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.