Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:47:58 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 150000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.6S/76.0E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
    IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH / 73.9 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REMAINS BUT THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAK.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.