Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:43:37 -0600

075
WTIO30 FMEE 031800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  03/02/99 : WITHIN 10 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    18.0S/59.3E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY
    NINE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0 PLUS /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 27 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.8S / 55.7E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.2S / 53.3E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.0S / 50.4E FI=
    DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.