Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 16/01/99 A 0600 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 01:33:58 -0600

999
WTIO21 FMEE 160600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 16/01/99 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 8/A5
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : SAMEDI 16/01/99 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  998 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
    21.0S/40.0E (VINGT ET UN DEGRES ZERO SUD ET QUARANTE DEGRES
    ZERO EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : EST-SUD-EST  8 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS S'ETENDANT LOCALEMENT
    JUSQU'A 300 MN DU CENTRE DANS LE DEMI-CERCLE EST.
 CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT AVEC MER AGITEE A
    LOCALEMENT FORTE PRES DU CENTRE ET JUSQU'A 100 MN DU CENTRE
    DANS LE SECTEUR EST. FORTES RAFALES POSSIBLES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 16/01/99 A 1800 UTC: 22.0 SUD / 40.9 EST
    S'INTENSIFIANT.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME A PRIS UN CARACTERE TROPICAL ET A DONC ETE ANALYSE EN
    PERTURBATION TROPICALE.

MTORE 916797RE
WTIO24 FMEE 160600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 16/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S/40.0E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 300
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE AND UP TO 100 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR.STRONG GUSTS ARE LIKELY IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH / 40.9 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS NOW TROPICAL CARACTERISTICS AND HAS BEEN ANALYSED
    AS A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE.

+
MTORE 916797RE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.