Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:26 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 101200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 34/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 10/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  970 HPA
POSITION             : 22.1S/54.6E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 50 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 22.9 SOUTH / 52.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
 THE SYSTEM STILL MOVE WESTWARD=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.