Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:44:36 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 051800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 22/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 05/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA  997 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/68.8E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
    1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH / 66.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CONVECTION HAS ALMOST DISAPPEARED, BUT THE LOW LEVEL
    CIRCULATION STAYS WELL ORGANIZED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.