Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 06:16:38 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 18/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 06/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  942 HPA
POSITION             : 15.3S/77.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE. STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS
    WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 90
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180
    NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH / 74.5 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY PROGESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.