Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:31:46 -0600

999
WTIO31 FMEE 190600
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 10/5/9899
1.A TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE ALDA   =
2.A POSITION A 0600 UTC LE 19/01/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
    AUTOUR DU POINT 32.5S/44.4E (TRENTE DEUX DEGRES CINQ SUD ET
    QUARANTE QUATRE DEGRES QUATRE EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 3.0/3.5 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 985 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 40 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1008 HPA / 1000 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: MOYEN
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 34.0S / 47.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICALE
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : EXTRATROPICALE
3.B PREVISION 48H                   : EXTRATROPICALE
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : DERNIER BULLETIN POUR CE
    SYSTEME=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.