Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:27 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 30/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 07/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 20.4S/62.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE 30 KT, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, UP TO
    100 NM FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 21.2 SOUTH / 60.7 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.