Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:29:49 -0500

999
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/04/99 : 20.1S/63.8E (TWENTY DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE38: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.2S / 62.2E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.6S / 61.2E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.3S / 59.7E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK SHOULD
    MAINTAIN DUE TO A COL COMING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.