Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:46 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 221200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 22/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-HAMISH 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 16.8S/87.2E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 200
    NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 17.7 SOUTH / 86.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS
    WELL DEFINED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. CONVECTION REMAINS IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.