Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:12 -0600

362
WTIO20 FMEE 150000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.4S/41.2E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI CIRCLE,UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 41.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS SHEARED, CONVECTION HAD WEAKENED LAST PAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.