Subject: Indian-N: 010353zineb 99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:11 -0600

666
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
UBJ/TROPICAL CYCLOE FORMATITN ALERO
010353ZINEB 99//
RKAXRMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEAKVRZOR HI/310353Z JAN 99/
:290:/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGVW 31400)//
RMKS/
1. IMMSVN
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLMNEHI POSSIBLE WITHIN
155 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 8.6N4 90.39 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEQQTO
 HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA FOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF FUMBERE
ITROIICAL CYCLONE WANINGS A THIS MIME.
IINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTQMATED TO BEI20 M 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 312330
,-3,2 9.0E8. THE SYSTEM IS MOVIOG WESPANORTHWESTWARD AT 04
)KNOTS.
3.)REMARKS: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A./-,8.-9
PERSISTSHOVER THIS ISTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELL-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULATIOC CENTER CTMTINUE TO GENERATE PERSISTENT DEEP CONVECTION.

IF VERTICALLSHEAR WEAKENPN THIS DISTURBANCREMAINS IN A FAVORABLE
ENVIRONMENT FOR FURTHER RGANIZATION
 THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYCLHDEVEPOPMENT WIHICBHOURSRMAINGOMD.
4. THIS ALERT VALID UNTIL 020400Z6.//

I

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.