Subject: Indian-N: From Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:08 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 121200
TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY 12/03/99 AT 12 UTC
FROM TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION

TC DAVINA
POSITION : 22.9 SOUTH / 52.3 EAST AT 12 UTC
MOVEMENT : ALMOST STATIONNARY
CENTRAL PRESSURE : 990 HPA
MAX SURFACE WINDS : 35 KT
SQUALLS DISTRIBUTION : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT UP TO 380 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
FORECAST POSITION 13/03/99 AT 00 UTC: 23.0 SOUTH / 52.0 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 13/03/99 AT 00 UTC: 28 KT
FORECAST POSITION 13/03/99 AT 12 UTC: 23.5 SOUTH / 51.5 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 13/03/99 AT 12 UTC: 24 KT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.