Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:45 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 04/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.4S/40.2E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS, MAINLY IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
    30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS UP TO 30 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN ITS
    EASTERN SECTOR, AND VERY LOCALLY IN THE SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 21.8 SOUTH / 40.4 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.