Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:45:54 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 26/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.6S/73.2E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.