Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:45:54 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 28/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.7S/64.4E
    (TEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
    ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH / 65.8 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS SPEEDED UP EASTWARDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.