Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:41 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 25/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  945 HPA
POSITION             : 17.4S/66.0E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 100 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH / 63.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED SINCE LAST NIGHT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.