Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:25:06 -0500

999
WTIO30 FMEE 060600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  06/04/99 : 19.0S/66.9E (NINETEEN
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 200 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.2S / 65.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.4S / 63.2E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.0S / 60.2E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MAINTAIN
    ITS WESTWARDS TRACK DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE NORTHERN
    SIDE OF A HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.