Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:44:06 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 151200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/75.5E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 72 ET 77
    EAST AND BETWEEN 9 AND 14 SOUTH.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
    IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH / 74.3 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE IS UNDER CONVECTION  BUT THE SYSTEM IS STILL UNDER
    EASTERLY CONTRAIN AND REMAIN WEAK.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.