Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:29:08 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 29/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.9S/65.2E (ELEVEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
    ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH / 66.8 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS SPEEDED UP EASTSOUTHEASTERN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.