Subject: Indian-S: Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Port Lcua. 12s (alda) Warning Nr

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:22 -0600

999
WTXS32 PGTW 190300
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LCUA. 12S (ALDA) WARNING NR
005
   ATIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
   MAX SUSTAINEDPWINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
    ---
   WARNING POSITION:
 190000Z0 --- NEAR 30.8S1 43.6E3
     MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - Q:,;7

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.