Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:14:47 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 04/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.0S/86.4E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 13.9 SOUTH / 84.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DEVELOPPING, CENTER IS UNDER THE CONVECTION.
SYSTEME IS STILL NORTHEASTLY CONSTRAINTED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.