Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:00:07 -0600

085
WTIO20 FMEE 310000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 31/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-BIRENDA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/77.6E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
    CENTRE IN THE WESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS

FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 15.9 SOUTH / 75.5 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS CLEARLY WEAKENED. NO MORE BULLETIN WILL BE ISSUED,
    EXCEPT REINTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.