Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 00:47:13 -0600

110
WTIO20 FMEE 250600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 12.1S/69.9E (TWELVE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 12.2 SOUTH / 68.0
    EAST STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH / 65.8
    EAST STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE NORTH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.