Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:44 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/4/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    24.9S/43.1E (TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 950 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.8S / 44.2E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 31.2S / 44.8E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SHEARING IS FORECASTED TO
    INCREASE. SYSTEM IS ATTRACTED TOWARD THE SOUTHERN BAROMETRIC
    COL, AND FORECASTED TO ACCELERATE ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE TO
    ITS SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.