Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:13 -0600

160
WTIO30 FMEE 251800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/1/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  25/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.4S/68.0E (TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.5S / 66.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.7S / 64.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.2S / 61.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN NAMED
    BY MAURITIUS TODAY AFTER 12 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.