Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:44:02 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 31/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 08/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S/61.9E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY
    NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR UP TO 60 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 22.3 SOUTH / 61.3 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION THIS NIGHT BUT THE LOW LEVELS CIRCULATION
    IS NOW LESS ORGANIZED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.