Subject: Indian-S: Cancellation 091251z Feb 99//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:36 -0600

459
WTXS21 PGTW 091300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
CANCELLATION 091251Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090521Z FEB 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 090530)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY AND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
3. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THIS SYSTEM HAS MOVED INTO AN AREA
OF HIGH VERTICAL WINDSHEAR AND HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS
ORGANIZED. THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.