Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:48:41 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 051200

PAN PAN
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  996 HPA
POSITION             : 26.8S/43.7E (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  19 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 240NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS, MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR TILL 100NM .
CLOCKWISE WINDS 25/30 KT  WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN ITS SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 31.3 SOUTH / 44.2 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS ARE LIKELY
    IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE WITH  GRADIENT STRENGHTENING WITH
    THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.