Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:08:49 -0600

975
WTIO20 FMEE 151800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/39.8E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
    1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE  30KT
    IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 18.7 SOUTH / 38.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION ASSOCIATED TO THE SYSTEM IS WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.