Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:33:52 -0600

786
WTIO20 FMEE 251800

PAN PAN
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 25/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.6S/36.2E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY IN THE
    EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS AND EXTENDS UP TO 250 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 80 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 20.8 SOUTH / 36.6 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT
    WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.