Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 01:15:42 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 160600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/5/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  16/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    21.0S/40.0E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 750 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.0S / 40.9E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.2S / 40.9E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.5S / 39.5E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS INTENSIFYING.
    IT MIGHT INCURVE SOUTHWARDS THEN SOUTHWESTWARDS BEYOND 24H
    DUE TO A RIDGE IN THE SOUTH OF MADAGASCAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.