Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:49 -0600

649
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 86E AND
    95E, FROM 09S TO 12S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1000 HPA CENTRED
    NEAR 9.5 SOUTH AND 89.5 EAST. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : /,945?3-'534)6 '?3-48,? =8'8?)3 9, 5?3 '-53))853 ?-5- (INDOEX).
    THE WIND IS STRONGER (25 KT) IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE
    TO THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE HIGH LOCATED IN THE
    SOUTHWEST OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.