Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:14 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/10/9899
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/03/99 : 16.5S/72.4E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 930 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 90 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 370 KM
    SW30: 370 KM   NW30: 280 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.8S / 69.5E FI=6.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.2S / 67.0E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.2S / 61.5E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK MIGHT INCURVE
    MORE WESTWARDS DUE TO THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.