Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:15:11 -0600

112
WTIO20 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 01/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-BIRENDA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/71.2E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
    CENTRE IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH / 69.8 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM REORGANIZED SINCE LAST NIGHT. CONVECTION HAS REBUILT
    NEAR THE CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.