Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:20 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 04/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  986 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/74.8E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
    THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 19.4 SOUTH / 71.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM MOVES WESTWARD BUT WOULD TURN SOUTHWESTWARD IN NEXT HOURS.
    CONVECTION IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEAST PART.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.