Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:09:57 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

290
ABIO10 PGTW 151800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/151800Z/161800Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/150753Z FEB 99//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE W>DHD
MKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO CCAP

AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
   B. TROPICAPDISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PJEVINAR 4N4 95E4
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 7N7 88E6. ABPPHQELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES THE CONVECTION REMAINSPPPORADIC WITHIN A MODERATE
VERTICAL WINDSHEAR ENVIRONMENL.HOWEVER, 150600Z2 SHIP SYNOPTIC
DATA INDICATES A POSSIBLE , ; V:ENTER JUST WEST OF
THE CONVECTION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL P2CSUJPR.O BE 1005MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE D#U#?F A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN 24
HOURS RC- RN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.