Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:53:54 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 191200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 30/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.5S/65.5E (ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY BETWEEN 100
    NM AND 200 NM
IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
    ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH / 66.4 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS SHOWING A NICE RESIDUAL CIRCULATION WITHOUT ANY
    CONVECTION. SYSTEM STAYS WEAK, AND DON'T NEED REGULARS
    BULLETINS, EXCEPT INNTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.