Subject: Indian-S: 01 Active Tropical Cyclone In Southern Hemisphere

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:04 -0600

323
WTXS31 PGTW 081500
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 18S WARNING NR 016
   01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
   WARNING POSITION:
   081200Z1XMMM NEAR 19.0S0 107.3E1
     MOVEMENTLPAST SIX HOURS - 270 DEGRKES AT 03 KTS
     POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 060 NM
     POSYTION BASED ON CENTER LOCATED BY SATELLITE
   PRESENT WIND DISTRYXUNNJ

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.