Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:42:45 -0600

393
WTIO30 FMEE 280600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/6/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAMIEN
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  28/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    16.4S/90.3E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 100 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.8S / 88.6E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.3S / 87.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.8S / 84.4E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.