Subject: Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 18l8?-1 01 Wvtive Tropical Cyclonein Souovlh

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:41:19 -0600

280
WTXS31 PGTW 051400
SUBJ:  OYOPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 18L8?-1  01 WVTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONEIN SOUOVLH
EMISPHERE
 8 MAX SUETAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
   WARNING POSITION:
   051200Z8 --- NEAR 19.3S3 112.7E1
     UTMQ SIX HOURS - 265 DEGREES AT 10 UTS
     POSITION ACCUJPUG5    POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCATE?P

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.