Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:11:42 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 160600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/12/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  16/03/99 : 12.9S/74.2E (TWELVE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.9S / 73.3E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.9S / 72.4E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.0S / 70.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CENTRE IS ON THE
    EASTERN EDGE OF THE CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.