Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:49:12 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 090600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  09/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    19.2S/59.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY
    NINE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.7S / 57.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.0S / 54.0E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.2S / 48.8E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : DAVINA IS STRENGHTENING
    AGAIN, AND SHOULD TRACK TOWARDS WSW RATHER RAPIDLY ON THE
    EDGE OF THE SUBTROP RIDGE MORE OR LESS POWERFUL AS BAROMETRIC
    COLS PASS TO THE SOUTH, GENERATING OSCILLATIONS ON THE
    HEADING TEMPORARILY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.