Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:36:12 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 171800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/5/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  17/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    25.2S/38.7E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY
    EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 987 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 120 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 120 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 450 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 26.6S / 38.7E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.2S / 39.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 31.5S / 42.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
    TO MOVE SOUTHWARDS THEN INCURVE SOUTHEASTWARDS DUE TO THE
    TROUGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH. NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING IS
    LIKELY IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.