Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:44:59 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 19/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.7S/73.5E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.