Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:54 -0600

747
WTIO20 FMEE 131800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : 22.6S/37.8E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
    1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : FREQUENT SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100
    NM OF CENTER BUT EXTENDS TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI
    CERCLE, AND MAINLY WITHIN THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 1000 NM IWITHIN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 23.2 SOUTH / 38.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE NORTHEASTERN SHEARING OF THE LAST HOURS, SEEMS TO WEAK  NOW.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.