Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:12:09 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 141800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 23/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  14/03/99 : 20.9S/51.6E (TWENTY DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1001 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.9S / 51.5E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.1S / 51.1E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS STILL
    WEAKENING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.