Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 01:03:52 -0600

371
WTIO30 FMEE 310600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  31/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    16.8S/86.2E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
    SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.3S / 83.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.8S / 80.5E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.2S / 76.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED
    DURING THE NIGHT. HOWEVER PERSISTANCE OF SOME EASTERLY
    SHEARING (VERY CLEAR YESTERDAY).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.