Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:21:26 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 051800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  05/03/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    14.6S/81.0E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
    ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /S 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 954 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 972 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.2S / 79.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.2S / 77.3E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.1S / 71.2E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SLOWS DOWN, DUE
    TO A COL IN THE SOUTH, BUT IT SHOULD ACCELERATE AGAIN IN THE
    END OF THE NEXT NIGHT WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.