Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:01 -0600

857
WTIO30 FMEE 300600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/1/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  30/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.3S/54.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 985 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 48 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.0S / 52.9E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.7S / 51.4E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.2S / 49.4E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
    WEST-NORTH-WESTWARD WITH THE ACTION OF THE HIGH PESSURE SOUTH
    OF MASCAREIGNES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.