Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:56 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 080600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  08/03/99 : 17.4S/66.0E (SEVENTEEN
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 440 KM
    SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 63.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.1S / 59.7E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.7S / 53.8E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK FCSTED TO MAINTAIN
    TOWARDS WEST TO WSW ON THE EDGE OF THE SUBTROP RIDGE TO THE
    SOUTH. INTENSITY EVOLUTION MORE UNCERTAIN: THE UPPER TROUGH
    TO THE WEST OF DAVINA IS EXPECTED BY MODELS TO GIVE PLACE TO
    A RIDGE. SO PRESENT WEAKENING COULD BE TEMPORARY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.