Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:07:04 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 25/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 06/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA  998 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/65.9E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 90 NM FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
    LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
    ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH / 64.0 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
STRONG WINDS PERSIST MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE
    GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH OF
    THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.