Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:24:24 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 161800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/12/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  16/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    13.4S/73.8E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
    THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.5S / 72.8E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.7S / 71.5E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.0S / 69.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM MOVES WESTWARD AND
    REMAINS UNDER EASTERLY CONTRAIN. THE CENTRE IS ON THE EASTERN
    EDGE OF CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.