Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:04:45 -0600

873
WTIO20 FMEE 250000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/70.6E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 280 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 13.3 SOUTH / 67.6
    EAST STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH / 64.6
    EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS INTENSIFIED NEAR THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.