Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:38:36 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 130000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1001 HPA
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBED AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER
    BETWEEN 10 SOUTH AND 16 SOUTH AND 60 EAST AND 68 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR 12.6S/ 67,6 E REACHING NEAR GALE
    FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE
    SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH / 67.2 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAK AND NOT WELL ORGANIZED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.