Subject: Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 01/02/99 A 1800 Utc

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:44:39 -0600

564
WTIO21 FMEE 011800
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 01/02/99 A 1800 UTC
NUMERO                : 14/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 01/02/99 A 1800 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA  1002
    HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
    13.0S/70.0E (TREIZE DEGRES ZERO SUD ET SOIXANTE DIX DEGRES
    ZERO EST) A 1800 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  9 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LES
    SECTEURS OUEST ET SUD S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 200 MN DU CENTRE.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 02/02/99 A 0600 UTC: 13.0 SUD / 68.0 EST
    INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
NEANT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.