Subject: Indian-N: Ampn/ref Is Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (wtio21 Pgtw 040030)//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:18:27 -0600

937
WTIO21 PGTW 041730
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/040021Z NOV 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 040030)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A.
THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.7N9 54.4E3 HAS
WEAKENED SIGNIFICANTLY AS IT MOVES INTO NORTHERN SOMALIA, AND IS NO
LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.