Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:23:38 -0600

985
WTIO30 FMEE 030600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  03/02/99 : WITHIN 10 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    19.0S/62.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY
    TWO DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 30 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.3S / 58.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.7S / 55.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.0S / 51.0E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM CONTINUE TO MOVES
    WESTWARD QUICKLY. TRACK WILL TURN SOUTHWARD WITH A THROUGH IN
    SOUTH TOMORROW=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.