Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:37 -0600

095
WTIO20 FMEE 131200 RRE

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S/37.8E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : FREQUENT SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80
    NM OF CENTER BUT EXTENDS TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN AND
    SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT 80 RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT REACHING
    NEAR GALE 30 KT IN THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE.MODERATE SEAS TO
    ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 24.5 SOUTH / 37.5 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS FAIRLY WELL DEVELOPED IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE
    SYSTEM, THERE IWAS NO SIGNIFICANT INTENSIFICATION FOR LAST
    HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.