Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:45:04 -0600

894
WTIO20 FMEE 300600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 30/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
    998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/81.5E
    (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
    CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE  CENTRE AND
    EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH / 78.8 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
INCREASING NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.