Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:06:05 -0600

677
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    19.1S/71.8E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
    ONE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5 MOINS /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 28 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 200 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.9S / 68.2E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.4S / 65.9E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.5S / 61.8E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.