Subject: Indian-N: 130742 Fmmiypyx/////

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:15 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 130800
SS HKNCYMYX
130742 FMMIYPYX/////
B.M.S. MARIE NR12/D
AVIS DE GRAND-FRAIS LE 13MARS 1999 A 06 TU.
DEPRESSIONTROPICALE DAVINA 997 HPA CENTREE A 0 TU D'APRE METEOSAT
AUTOUR DU POIT VINGT UN DEGRES NEUF SUD/ CINQUANTEDEUX DEGRES
QUATRE EST RPT 21,9S/2,4E.DEPLACEMENT QUASI-STATIONNAIR.ZONE
INTERESSEE TEMPS A GRAINS GRAND-FRAIS.MER FORTE JUSQU'A 90 MILLE
AUTOUR CENTRE.

NEAR GALE WARNIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DAVINA 997 HPACENTRED AT 06TU ACCORDING TO
METEOSATAROUND TWENTY ONE DEGREES NINE SOUTH/856 529 3433' 974
3-'5.RPT WQNOS/52,4E.MOVEMENT ALMOST STATIONARY.INTERESTED AREA
SQUALLY WEATHER NEAR GALE FORCEWINDS ROUGH SEAS EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM
ROUND CENTRE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.