Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:44 -0600

464
WTIO30 FMEE 280600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/9/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  28/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    22.4S/41.1E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 20 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.9S / 42.0E FI=1.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 24.3S / 42.5E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.0S / 42.0E FI=1.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS MORE
    DISORGANIZED. IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHEAST IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
    BEFORE TRACKING SOUTHWEST BECAUSE OF THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.