Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:38 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 181800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 25/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.1S/73.2E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT NEAR THE
    CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
    MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH / 72.9 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.