Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:42 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 151800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/5/9899
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  15/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    19.9S/38.5E (NINETEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY
    EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.4S / 39.0E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.6S / 38.5E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.5S / 37.0E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION IS NEARER OF THE
    CENTER. MAIS WITH WESTERLY SHEAR IT STAY IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR OF THE CENTER.
SYSTEM HAS FORMED FROM LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE AND HAS NO TROPICAL
    ORIGINE. SO LOW LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT SO STRONG.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.