Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:47:04 -0600

781
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : 10.9S/90.3E (TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE AND EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM MAINLY IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTER, REACHING 30 KT WITHIN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
    STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH / 89.5 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE IS NOW LOCATED EAST OF 90E, BUT ITS TRACK MAKE IT COME
    BACK IN OUR AREA IN THE NEXT HOURS.
EAST-NORTHEASTERN SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.