Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:18:43 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 131800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/78.7E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 13.4 SOUTH / 76.5 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.