Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:22:42 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 031800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/13/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  03/04/99 : 18.0S/79.4E (EIGHTEEN
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 48 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1100
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.0S / 77.4E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.4S / 75.5E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.8S / 71.8E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.