Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:50:58 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/76.8E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CERCLE, WITH MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH
    SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH / 75.1 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION DURING THE NIGTH, THE SYSTEM IS NOW SHOWING
    A LITTLE IRREGULAR CDO. NORTHNORTHEASTERLY CONSTRAINT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.