Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:00:19 -0500

999
WTIO30 FMEE 071800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  07/04/99 : 20.4S/62.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 160 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.2S / 60.7E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.5S / 60.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 26.0S / 60.5E FI=
    DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD INCURVE
    SOUTHWESTWARDS THEN SOUTHWARDS AFTER THE REMOVAL OF THE HIGH
    NOW IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.