Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 06:54:03 -0600

761
WTIO20 FMEE 271200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 27/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.3S/38.4E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE,
    BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
    TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 28/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 21.8 SOUTH / 39.1 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS BREAKING DOWN WITH THE DIURNE CYCLE. THE CENTER
    WILL REAPPEAR DURING THE NEXT HOURS IN THE NORTH-WEST OF THE
    SYSTEM WHICH STAY WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.