Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:45:18 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
    978 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.1S/82.8E
    (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN
    THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 18.3 SOUTH / 80.4 EAST
    WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.