Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:09:50 -0500

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 29/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 07/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 20.3S/62.7E (TWENTY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, AND EXTENDS UP TO 180 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE,
    UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH / 60.9 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SHEARED SYSTEM WITH LOW-LEVEL CENTRE WELL DEFINED. SOUTHWESTWARD
    TRACK SHOULD PERSIST FOR THE 24 NEXT HOURS, THEN CURVE
    SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.