Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:46:03 -0600

665
WTIO20 FMEE 251200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 12.3S/68.8E (TWELVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 260 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH / 66.0
    EAST DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 63.8
    EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CDO IS BETTER DEFINED. DUE TO A WEAK NORTHEASTERLY WIND SHEAR,
    THE CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM IS LOCATED IN THE NORTHEASTERN PART
    OF THE CDO.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.