Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:40:55 -0600

999
WTIO24 FMEE 150000

PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.2S/36.6E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 200 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    EASTERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN AND
    EASTERN QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS FAR FROM THE
    CENTER..

FORECASTED POSITION 15/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 37.3 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS PERTURBATION HAS BEEN ANALYSED AS  SUBTROPICAL. CONVECTION
    IS NEAR THE CENTRE AND SPECIALY IN THE NORTH. THE MINIMUM HAS
    FORMED FROM A LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE. THE LOW LEVEL
    CIRCULATION IS SLOWLY ORGANIZING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.