Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:28:56 -0600

537
WTIO20 FMEE 021800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.9S/89.0E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE WESTERN AND
    SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 8.8 SOUTH / 87.8 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION DOES NOT INTENSIFY. CENTRE IS NOT EVIDENT ON THE IR
    IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.