Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:21:27 -0500

Status: OR

999
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 28/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 07/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.1S/63.8E (TWENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR, UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
    ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 21.2 SOUTH / 62.2 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SINCE LAST 12 HOURS, TRACK CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.