Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:38 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 010600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/13/9899
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  01/04/99 : 17.6S/90.0E (SEVENTEEN
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/6.0  /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 925 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 95 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 420 KM
    SW30: 420 KM   NW30: 300 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.7S / 88.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.8S / 87.4E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.8S / 84.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
    TO TRACK WESTWARDS ON THE NORTHERN SIDE OF THE HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.