Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:19:39 -0600

166
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : 10.5S/90.9E (TEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FROM 60 NM RADIUS
    OF CENTRE TO 300 NM MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTER, REACHING 30 KT WITHIN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
    STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH / 90.0 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE IN THE EAST WITH THE FIRST VISIBLE
    IMAGES ON THE SYSTEM. EAST-NORTHEASTERN SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.