Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:02:34 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 141800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/76.4E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH / 75.4 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
 LIGHT NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.