Subject: Indian-S: 01 Active Tropica??cyclone In Southern Hemisphere

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:31:34 -0600

698
WTXS31 PGTW 050300
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNI.5-=YCLONE 18S WARNING NR 002
   01 ACTIVE TROPICA??CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
    ---
   WARNING POSITION:
00Z5 --- NEAR 18.5S4 115.7E4
     MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 233DEGREES AT 07 KTS
     POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 045 NM POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCA
TED BY SATELLITE
   PRESENT WRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.