Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:35:43 -0600

999
WTIO30 FMEE 170600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/12/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  17/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
    13.7S/73.5E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
    THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 160 KM
    SW30: 160 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.0S / 73.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.3S / 72.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.8S / 70.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOWS SOME SIGNS
    OF INTENSIFICATION WITH A CENTRE UNDER THE CONVECTIVE MASS
    BUT STILL IN THE EASTERN EDGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.