Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 18:43:48 -0600

999
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 15/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 04/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  982 HPA
POSITION             : 18.1S/78.5E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
    THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH / 76.6 EAST
    STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM HAS ENTERED INTO A VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AREA, WESTERLY TO
    NORTHWESTERLY CONTRAINT PRECISELY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.