Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:00:30 -0600

999
WTIO31 FMEE 181800
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 9/5/9899
1.A FORTE TEMPETE TROPICALE ALDA   =
2.A POSITION A 1800 UTC LE 18/01/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
    AUTOUR DU POINT 29.6S/41.1E (VINGT NEUF DEGRES SIX SUD ET
    QUARANTE ET UN DEGRES UN EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 4.0/4.0  /S  /24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 976 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 50 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1006 HPA / 1200 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: PROFOND
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 31.0S / 44.0E FI=4.0
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 33.0S / 49.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICALE
3.B PREVISION 48H                   :
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : NEANT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.