Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:09:48 -0500

347
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 038/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
    990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.9S/47.4E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  14 KT
XMENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 25/30 KT, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS NEAR
    THE CENTRE AND IN THE PERIPHERAL BANDS, PARTICULARLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/44.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/42.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CENTRE IS PASSING ON SEA AGAIN. SYSTEM
    HAS THE POTENTIAL TO INTENSIFY AS IT GOES THROUGH THE
    MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=