Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:54:18 -0500

975
WTIO30 FMEE 071800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 28/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  07/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 18.2S/38.5E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.9S / 38.7E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.7S / 38.4E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.6S / 37.3E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM, LOCATED IN A
    WEAKNESS OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE, IS MOVING SLOWLY
    NORTHEASTWARD DUE PROBABLY TO THE INFLUENCE OF THE WESTERN
    HIGH. IT MIGHT INCURVE WESTWARD BEYOND 12H RANGE DUE TO THE
    DEVELOPMENT OF A RIDGE IN THE SOUTHEAST.=