Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:59 -0600

078
WTIO30 FMEE 130600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  13/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.9S/63.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 986 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 44 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.8S / 61.3E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.2S / 59.4E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 55.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MOVE
    WESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS, THEN IT MIGHT CURVE
    WESTSOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE. IT MIGHT
    INTENSIFY LIGHTLY DUE TO THE MONSOON FLOW AND A GOOD OUTFLOW.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.