Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:00:52 -0600

839
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/03/2000 : 13.5S/86.4E (THIRTEEN
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0 PLUS /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.7S / 85.1E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.0S / 83.5E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.9S / 81.0E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS WESTWARD,
    ON THE NORTH OF A RIGDE EXTENDIN UP TO THE SOUTH OH
    MALAGASHY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.