Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:34:31 -0600

533
WTIO30 FMEE 200600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 24/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  20/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 22.5S/39.2E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5 PLUS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 982 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.9S / 37.9E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.2S / 37.2E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.8S / 35.7E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.