Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 01:09:36 -0600

261
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/8/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (GLORIA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/03/2000 : 15.4S/49.5E (FIFTEEN
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY NINE DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) :      /
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.6S / 48.8E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.9S / 47.9E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.9S / 45.3E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : LAST BULLETIN ON THE
    SYSTEM, UNLESS COMING BACK OVER SEA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.