Subject: Indian-N: The Southwest Indian Ocean

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:53:38 -0600

063
WTIO20 FMEE 011115
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/01 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY :

- WARNING NR 005/05 ISSUED ON TUESDAY 00/02/01 AT 06 UTC.
MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05 (DAMIENNE) LOCATED BY 13.5/78.5E ON THE
00/02/01 AT 06 UTC, MOVING EASTSOUTHEASTWARD 11 KT.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SEE WARNINGS NR 005/05 AND FOLLOWINGS.

- CONNIE HAS BECOME EXTRATROPICAL AND THE LAST WARNING OVER THIS
SYSTEM HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY AT 00 UTC. NOTE THAT THE LOW EX-CONNIE
WAS LOCATED TODAY AT 10 UTC BY 31.5S AND 52.5E=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.