Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:49:37 -0600

061
WTIO20 FMEE 191200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 19/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/78.1E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE BETWEEN 100 NM AND 350 NM.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE
    FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UNDER SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/77.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/76.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE MAXIMUM WINDS EXISTS UNDER SQUALLS,
    FAR FROM THE CENTRE, INTO THE ALIZE FLOW ON THE SOUTH, AND
    THE MONSOON FLOW ON THE NORTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.