Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:17:47 -0600

625
WTIO30 FMEE 140600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  14/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.3S/59.8E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 972 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 380 KM
    SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.3S / 57.9E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.8S / 56.4E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.3S / 52.7E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CDO IS STILL IRREGULAR.
    A WARM POINT HAS BEEN DETECTED WITHIN CONVECTION DURING THE
    LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.