Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:35:53 -0600

788
WTIO30 FMEE 301800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/4/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  30/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 25.5S/50.2E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.0  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 130 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.8S / 54.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 30.0S / 54.8E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 31.0S / 49.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    MORE SOUTHWARD IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, WITH THA ARRIVAL OF THE
    TROUGH FAR IN THE SOUTH. THEN, THE REFORMATION OF THE
    ANTICYCLONIC BELT IN THE SOUTH IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS SHOULD
    CONSIDERABLY REDUCE ITS SPEED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.