Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:20 -0600

488
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 13.0S/72.8E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE
    WESTERN SECTOR, BETWEEN 150 MN AND 250 MN FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT.
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH/71.9 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH/71.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST WARNING USSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS
    REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.