Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:02:21 -0600

959
WTIO20 FMEE 310600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.4S/74.9E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
    EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER, REACHING
    LOCALY 30 KT.
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/76.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/77.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS ORGANISED THIS NIGHT,
    SHOWING A NICE CIRCULATION IN THE LOW LEVEL, MEANING
    INTENSIFICATION

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.