Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:27:39 -0600

067
WTIO30 FMEE 220600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 28/6/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  22/02/2000 : 20.6S/34.8E (TWENTY
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 928 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 500 KM
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1500
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.3S / 34.1E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 33.2E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.1S / 32.0E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE ELONGATED EYE IS NOW ON
    THE MOZAMBIC COAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.