Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:37:32 -0600

713
WTIO30 FMEE 021800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  02/03/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.4S/85.5E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.9S / 84.1E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.2S / 82.8E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.1S / 80.4E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS STRONGLY
    EASTERLY SHEARED. IT SHOULD TRACK WESTSOUTHWESTWARD AND THEN
    SLOW DOWN AND TRACK MORE WESTWARD BECAUSE OF AN ATTRACTION
    EFFECT WHITH THE SYSTEM NUMBER 10.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.