Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 00:20:43 -0600

902
WTIO30 FMEE 080600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/2/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  08/01/2000 : 16.2S/73.3E (SIXTEEN
    DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 57 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 110 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 110 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 71.0E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.5S / 69.0E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.5S / 66.0E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
    DO TRACK WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS ON THE NORTHERN SIDE OF A
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.