Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:23:02 -0600

215
WTIO30 FMEE 101800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE) EX-LEON
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  10/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.9S/76.7E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1500
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.0S / 74.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.2S / 71.4E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 65.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS NORTHEASTERLY
    SHEARED WITH AN EXPOSED LLCC ON THE EDGE OF THE CONVECTIVE
    MASS. IT SHOULD CONTINUE TO MOVE WESTWARD ALTHOUGH A
    BAROMETRIC COL WILL PASS IN THE SOUTH DURING THE NEXT 24
    HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.