Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:27:25 -0600

586
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE) EX-LEON
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/02/2000 : 17.9S/79.3E (SEVENTEEN
    DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.9S / 76.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.9S / 73.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 67.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS
    CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE VISIBLE IMAGERY, IN THE NORTH EAST OF
    THE CONVECTION THAT REDUCES.
THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE TO TRACK WESTWARD, UNDER THE INFLUENCE
    OF THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.