Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 01:37:29 -0500

476
WTIO30 FMEE 080600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 29/12/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  08/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.1S/38.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.5 PLUS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 960 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 220 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.3S / 38.1E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.4S / 37.8E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : HUDAH IS WEAKENING VERY
    QUICKLY OVER LAND. THE EYE HAS DISAPPEARED AND THE CONVECTION
    IS LESS AND LESS DEEP. IT SHOULD GO ON NORTHWARD, AT THE EDGE
    OF A RIDGE LOCATED AT THE WEST OF THE SYSTEM.