Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:41:21 -0600

556
WTIO30 FMEE 181800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 21/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  18/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 19.4S/44.5E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FORTY FOUR DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) :      /
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : X
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.0S / 43.0E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.8S / 41.3E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 38.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
    WESTSOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF A RIDGE. THE SYSTEM MIGHT
    REINTENSIFY OVER THE MOZAMBIC CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.