Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:01:45 -0600

784
WTIO30 FMEE 011800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/8/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (GLORIA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  01/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 13.9S/50.2E (THIRTEEN DECIMALNINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 190 KM
    SW30: 10 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.5S / 49.0E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.9S / 47.7E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.3S / 45.2E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD WEAKEN
    QUITE RAPIDLY WHILE CROSSING MADAGASCAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.