Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:11:51 -0600

101
WTIO20 FMEE 130600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
    986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/63.4E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN, NORTHEASTERN AND NORTHWESTERN SECTORS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/61.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/59.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SLOWED DOWN DURING THE
    LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.