Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600

150
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/03/2000 : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.5S/80.8E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 80.2E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.3S / 81.2E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.7S / 84.5E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE
    ORGANISING AS AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE WITH SEVERAL CENTRES
    POSSIBLE. CONVETION IS FLUCTUATING.  IT SHOULD CURVE ITS
    TRACK EASTWARD DUE TO THE FUJIWHARA EFFECT WITH NORMAN. LAST
    RSMC ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.