Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:19:55 -0600

629
WTIO30 FMEE 051800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  05/01/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.0S/83.9E (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 26 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.0S / 83.2E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.6S / 82.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.5S / 79.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTHWESTWARDS THEN WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS WITH THE ARRIVAL OF A
    SUBTROPICAL RIDGE. THE CONDITIONS SHOULD BECOME MORE
    FABORABLE FOR INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.