Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:46:23 -0600

392
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/81.6E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH/81.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/80.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FLUCTUATING CONVECTION NEAR THE CENTRE.
    NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF CONVECTION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.