Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:53:16 -0600

005
ABIO10 PGTW 041800 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/041800Z/051800Z//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/040751Z DEC 00//
REF/B/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/041700Z DEC 00//
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING AND REF B IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 040600Z0 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 03B WAS LOCATED NEAR
10.5N6 61.9E6 OVER THE CENTRAL ARABIAN SEA AND MOVING WEST-
SOUTHWESTWARD AT 14 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 30 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 040900) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12.7S0
125.9E7, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.9S4 125.5E3 NEAR KURI BAY (KIMBERLEY
COAST), WEST AUSTRALIA AND IS THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE
FORMATION ALERT. ENHANCED INFRARED ANIMATION DEPICTS DEVELOPING DEEP
CONVECTION JUST OFFSHORE, NORTHWEST OF THE LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS INDICATES THAT THE SYSTEM IS