Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:35:21 -0500

731
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 042/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
    990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/43.2E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN A WIDE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE..
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY, MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT NEAR THE
    CENTRE AND NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UP TO
    40 NM OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/41.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/40.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS REBUILING OVER THE CENTRE,
    AND THE SYSTEM SHOULD GO ON INTENSIFYING AND CURVE ITS TRACK
    WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.=