Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:17:45 -0600

866
WTIO30 FMEE 290600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/4/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  29/01/2000 : 18.9S/55.2E (EIGHTEEN
    DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/6.0  / 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 930 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 250 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.8S / 53.6E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.5S / 52.5E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.0S / 51.5E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SPEED OF THE SYSTEM IS
    INCREASING. IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12
    HOURS AND THEN TRACK SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.