Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:17:16 -0600

698
WTIO30 FMEE 141800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  14/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 18.0S/57.5E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 978 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 120 KM   SE30: 330 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.9S / 55.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.0S / 54.0E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.0S / 51.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION HAS REBUILT NEAR
    THE CENTRE. TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN ALMOST WESTSOUTHWESTWARD
    DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.