Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:19 -0600

326
WTIO20 FMEE 051800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/83.9E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
    WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, WITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH/83.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS CLEARLY REBUILT DURING THE
    LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.