Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:49:12 -0600

397
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.4S/84.4E
    (TEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER PRINCIPALLY EXISTS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT,LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT MAINLY IN
    THE NORTHERN SECTOR, WHITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/85.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/84.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN RELOCATED
    NORTHEASTWARD. CONVECTION HAS DEBUILT CLOSE TO THE CENTER
    DURING THE LAST HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.