Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:47:47 -0600

108
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 059/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 23/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 06  (EX-ELINE )
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.3S/31.9E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY ONE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCALE RESIDUAL SQUALLS ALONG THE MOZAMBIC
    COASTS BETWEEN 17S AND 22S.
RESIDUAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    MOZAMBIC COAST BETWEEN 18S AND 21S. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
FORECASTED POSITION 24/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM WHICH IS
    DISSIPATING OVERLAND.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.