Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:38:04 -0600

650
WTIO30 FMEE 010600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/8/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (GLORIA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  01/03/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 13.0S/51.7E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 60 KM
    SW30: 60 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.9S / 50.2E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.8S / 49.1E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.4S / 46.7E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=3.0+. THE HIGH LEVEL
    SHEARING HAS DECREASED AND THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED AND IS
    NOW ORGANISED WITH BANDS PATTERN. IT SHOULD TRACKS
    SOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF THE HIGH IN THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.