Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:14:39 -0600

021
WTIO20 FMEE 271200

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
    965 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/80.7E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 MN
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
    MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/78.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM AS BEEN INTENSIFIING DURING
    THE LAST HOURS, WITH THE FORMATION OF A CLOUD FILLED EYED. IT
    SHOULD TRACKA LITTLE MORE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT
    24 HOURS. WINDS STAY STRONGER IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.=