Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:48:16 -0600

991
WTIO30 FMEE 230600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/7/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  23/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 25.9S/66.5E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0 PLUS /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 974 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 400 KM
    SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.6S / 66.5E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 29.6S / 68.0E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.7S / 70.7E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM CURVES ITS TRACK
    ON THE WEST PART OF THE HIGH PRESSURE AT 500 HPA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.