Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:47:41 -0600

896
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 032/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 01/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01  (EX-ASTRIDE)
    997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.4S/48.6E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 MN
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 270 NM IN THE EASTHERN
    SEMI?CIRCLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.