Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:42:15 -0600

573
WTIO30 FMEE 300600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  30/01/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 23.1S/51.6E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.5 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 970 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 270 KM
    SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.0S / 50.2E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 26.7S / 49.3E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.4S / 48.9E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    PROGRESSIVELY MORE SOUTHSOUTHWEST AND SLOW DOWN. IT SHOULD
    EVOLUATE IN A HIGH LEVEL LESS  SHEARED ENVIRONMENT, SO THAT
    IT SHOULD KEAP MORE OR LESS ITS INTENSITY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.