Subject: Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 05:35:47 -0600

330
WTIO20 FMEE 060600 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 14.1S/80.2E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE MAINLY WESTERN SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2100 AT 1800 UTC: 14.1 SOUTH/81.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.1 SOUTH/83.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION HAS REBUILT LAST NIGTH
    OVER THE CENTRE, THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW EASTWARD UNDERGOING
    NORMAN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.