Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:04:12 -0500

188
WTIO30 FMEE 190600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/14/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-INNOCENTE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  19/04/2000 : 17.8S/70.4E (SEVENTEEN
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  / 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 150 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.3S / 68.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                  S : 19.0S / 67.6E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.6S / 66.0E FI=
    DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON
    WEAKENING, CONVECTION HAS DISAPPEARED. IT SHOULD TRACK
    WEST-SOUTH-WESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 12 HOURS, AND THEN
    SOUTHWESTWARD IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS, DUE TO THE COL IN
    THE SOUTH.=