Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:23:48 -0600

342
WTIO30 FMEE 090600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE) EX-LEON
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  09/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 18.0S/86.0E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 986 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.5S / 82.8E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.0S / 79.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.0S / 74.0E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
    TO MOVE WESTWARD, ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF THE HIGH. VERTICAL
    WINDSHEAR WHICH PREVIOUSLY HAD INHIBITED OUTFLOW IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN HALF OF THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.