Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:07:49 -0600

276
WTIO30 FMEE 261205

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 26/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  (CONNIE)
    988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/55.3E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/55.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/55.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FEW EVOLUTION FOR THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.