Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:40:11 -0600

897
WTIO30 FMEE 011800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/12/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  01/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.5S/55.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.5/6.5 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 915 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 110 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 170 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 170 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.0S / 53.4E FI=6.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.3S / 51.1E FI=6.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.3S / 46.7E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
    WESTNORTHWESTWARD REGULARY, DUE TO THE ARRIVAL OF A HIGH IN
    THE SOUTHWEST. INTENSITY IS STAIONNARY, WITH A WELL DEFINED
    EYE (22 MN DIAMETER). IT SHOULD MAKE LANDFALL IN MADAGARCAR
    DURING NEXT NIGHT.=