Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:26:30 -0600

533
WTIO20 FMEE 070000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 11  NORMAN 963 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.5S/92.0E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.