Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:05:35 -0600

552
WTIO20 FMEE 031800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.5S/81.8E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE,
    EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH/81.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/80.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FLUCTUATING CONVECTION NEAR THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.