Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 12:22:56 -0600

001
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/03/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.3S/81.1E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.6S / 76.6E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.3S / 79.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 81.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0+, CI=2.5-. THE SYSTEM
    SHOULD CURVE ITS TRACK OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS DUE TO THE
    FUJIWHARA EFFECT WITH NORMAN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.