Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:16:33 -0600

193
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 11.7S/82.6E (ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 27 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 400 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 11.4S / 82.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.9S / 82.5E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 12.7S / 81.4E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTHWARDS SLOWLY IN THE NEXT 12H, THEN TRACK
    WEST-SOUTHWESTWARDS WITH THE ARRIVAL OH A LOW LEVEL RIDGE AT
    36H.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.