Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:53:59 -0600

231
WTIO30 FMEE 201800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/7/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  20/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.4S/74.6E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 150 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 71.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 69.2E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.5S / 64.9E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE STRONGER WINDS ARE
    UNDER CONVECTIVE BANDS, FAR FROM THE CENTRE. TWO CENTRES WERE
    VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. CONVECTION SEEMS REBUILT NEAR
    THE SOUTH ONE, AS THE WIND SHEAR DECREASES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.