Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:41:06 -0600

528
WTIO20 FMEE 280000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
    955 HPA
POSITION             : 15.0S/78.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM WITHIN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 MN
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 80
    MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    110 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/76.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/74.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE EYE HAS ONE MORE WELL DEFINED WITHIN
    A MORE SYMETRIC CDO. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTENDS FAR IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE BECAUSE THE QUICK TRACKING AND THE HIGH
    IN THE SOUTH.=