Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:01 -0600

937
WTIO30 FMEE 311800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  31/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.6S/49.9E (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5 PLUS /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 150 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.0S / 48.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.7S / 47.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 11.6S / 44.3E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEME IS GOING TO LAND ON
    THE NORTHERN CAPE OF MALAGACHY, THEN TRACKS MORE WESTWARD
    LOWING DOWN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.