Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:35:23 -0600

591
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/5/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-DAMIENNE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/02/2000 : 16.1S/76.8E (SIXTEEN
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 45 KM   SE30: 110 KM
    SW30: 110 KM   NW30: 45 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 75.5E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.2S / 73.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.0S / 68.7E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WEAKENS DUE TO A
    STRONG NORTHERLY WINDSHEAR. IT HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE IN THE
NORTH.
    IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHWESTWARD FOR
    THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND THEN MORE SOUTHWARD INTO A WEAKNESS IN
    THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.