Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:03:40 -0600

104
WTIO30 FMEE 061800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  06/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.9S/81.5E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.0S / 82.6E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.0S / 83.6E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.9S / 85.3E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0- AND CI=2.5+. THE
    SYSTEM STAYS STRONGLY EASTERLY SHEARED. IT IS UNDER THE
    INFLUENCE OF THE TROPICAL CYCLONE NORMAN WHICH ATTRACKS IT
    SOUTEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.