Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:56:37 -0600

962
WTIO30 FMEE 011800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/1/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  01/01/2000 : 12.4S/46.5E (TWELVE
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 110 KM
    SW30: 110 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 250 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.4S / 45.5E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.3S / 44.2E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CENTRE IS WELL DEFINED
    ON THE SATELLITE IMAGERY. THE SYSTEME SHOULD TRACK WESTWARD,
    DSSIPATING PROGRESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.