Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:46:55 -0600

265
WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05  (EX-DAMIENNE)
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : 16.7S/76.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BEYOND 90 NM FROM
    TEH CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KTS, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH/73.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THIS SYSTEM IS STRONGLY NORTHERLY SHEARED
    AND SHOULD REMAIN SHEARED.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.