Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:42:33 -0600

576
WTIO30 FMEE 151800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  15/02/2000 : 19.6S/54.7E (NINETEEN
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 975 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 130 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 130 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.9S / 53.1E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.6S / 51.2E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.5S / 47.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTHWESTWARD FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE
    LOCATED TO THE SOUTHEAST, AND THE TRACK MORE SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD
    DUE TO A WEAKNESS IN THE RIDGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.