Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:48:01 -0600

159
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 15.0S/84.6E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        :
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/2O KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT IN THE NORTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/86.6 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/87.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS STILL WELL
    DEFINED BUT ASSOCIATED CONVECTION HAS COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.
    LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.