Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:34:21 -0600

921
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.3S/68.5E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 270 KM
    SW30: 270 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.1S / 65.8E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.0S / 63.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.9S / 58.4E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CENTRE REMAINS UNDER
    CONVECTION AND HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY RELOCATED IN THE NORTH. THE
    TRACK SHOULD GENERALLY REMAIN WESTWARD FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.