Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:42 -0600

301
WTIO30 FMEE 030600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/10/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  03/03/2000 : 13.3S/73.4E (THIRTEEN
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /W  /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.7S / 72.1E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.9S / 71.1E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.1S / 69.7E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM STRONGLY EASTERLY
    SHEARED. RESIDUAL CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.