Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:40:16 -0600

923
WTIO30 FMEE 211800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 27/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  21/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 21.1S/36.0E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 962 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 450 KM
    SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.1S / 35.1E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.0S / 34.2E FI=3.0
 OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.9S / 33.2E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WILL MAINTAIN
    ITS TRACK AND ITS SPEED FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS. SO, LANDFALL
    IS FORECAST ON 00.02.22 AT 06 UTC, APPROXIMATELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.