Subject: Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:34:06 -0600

113
WTIO20 FMEE 250000 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH
WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.4S/91.0E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY ONE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENZ             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 120 MN FROM
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE, AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/88.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 ='975?/86.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS SHALL REACH THE
    MERIDIAN 90 EAST, NEAR 16 SOUTH, IN FEW HOURS. THE SGYTZO??.)   W
HICH SHOULD INTENSIFIE PROGRESSIVELY AND TRACK
    WESTNORTHWESTWARD, IS FORECASTED TO REACH 90 EAST IN 6 HOURS.=