Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:13:25 -0600

678
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 20.6S/67.2E (TWENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY
    SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0 MOINS /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 954 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 190 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.7S / 62.2E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.0S / 67.9E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.8S / 70.4E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD, DUE TO A MIDDLE LEVEL TROUGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.