Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:22:36 -0600

455
WTIO30 FMEE 261800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/4/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  26/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.2S/55.7E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 70 KM   SE30: 150 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 70 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.6S / 55.4E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.5S / 55.0E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 54.4E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, UNDER THE INFLUENCE
    OF THE RIDGE TO THE EAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.