Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:10:42 -0600

649
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/03/2000 : 14.7S/83.7E (FOURTEEN
    DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30:
    SW30:        NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.0S / 85.6E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.3S / 87.5E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.0S / 89.0E FI=1.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM REMAINS STRONGLY
    EASTERLY SHEARED, WITH ASSOCIATED CONVECTION THAT CLEARLY
    WEAKENS. HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT 00/03/17 AT 00H25
    UTC, WINDS EXCEEDING 30 KT EXIST IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.