Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:31:42 -0500

159
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 22/12/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/04/2000 : 15.8S/41.6E (FIFTEEN
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
,.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.5S / 40.0E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.0S / 38.4E FI=3.5 OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 35.5E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=4.0-. THE ENVIRONMENT
    IS FAVORABLE TO AN INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEME. TRACK
    SHOULD REMAIN WESTSOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT HOURS AND THEN
    CURVE MORE WESTWARD AS THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE REBUILDS IN THE
WEST.=