Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:43 -0600

719
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 19/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/01/2000 : 27.7S/70.1E (TWENTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 380 KM
    SW30: 100 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 30.0S / 71.2E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 31.8S / 72.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
    TO TRACK SOUTHEASTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12 TO 18 HOURS AND
    BECOME EXTRATROPICAL. THEN IT MIGHT CURVE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD
    WITH THE ARRIVAL OF A LOW LEVEL SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.