Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:26:24 -0600

540
WTIO30 FMEE 060600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/11/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE NORMAN
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  06/03/2000 : 20.7S/92.4E (TWENTY
    DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 966 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 130 KM   SE30: 250 KM
    SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 120 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.0S / 91.6E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.9S / 90.4E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.8S / 90.2E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD RECURVED
    ON THE 90 E UNDERGOING THE THALWEG IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.