Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:17:09 -0600

266
WTIO30 FMEE 270600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/12/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  27/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.6S/81.6E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 972 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 380 KM
    SW30: 380 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.6S / 79.5E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.7S / 77.3E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.3S / 73.2E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=4.0+. THE SYSTEM IS
    STILL TRACKING REGULARY WESTWARD ON THE NORTH EDGE OF THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH. IT SHOULD TRACK MORE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD
    WHITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS, DUE TO THE MOVMENT EASTWARD OF
    THIS HIGH.=