Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:44:45 -0600

493
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 034/12 (SOUTH-WEST IL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 160 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 MN OF THE
    CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/120 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
    WITHIN 30 MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 120
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    150 NM OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/50.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/48.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED DURING LAST
    NIGHT. IT SHOULD LAND ON MADAGASCAR IN THE FIRST PART OF THE
    NEXT NIGHT, IN THE VICINITY OF ANTALAHA.=