Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:37:39 -0600

876
WTIO30 FMEE 291800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/8/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.1S/54.0E (TWELVE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY
    FOUR DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 30 KM   SE30: 40 KM
    SW30: 40 KM   NW30: 30 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.0S / 52.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.3S / 51.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.5S / 48.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0+. THE CENTRE IS
    DIFFIFICULT TO LOCATE. CCC (CENTRAL COLD COVER) PATTERN
    SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.