Subject: Indian-N: Depression Tropicale Dans Cette Zone Reste Faible Mais Il Redevient

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:10:21 -0600

012
WTIO20 FMEE 051238
POUR LES PROCHAINES 24 HEURES, LE RISQUE DE FORMATION D'UNE
DEPRESSION TROPICALE DANS CETTE ZONE RESTE FAIBLE MAIS IL REDEVIENT
MODERE A PLUS LONGUE ECHEANCE.

3. CYCLONE ?NORMAN?.
LE CYCLONE ?NORMAN? QUI SE POSITIONNE D'APRES LA NOAA 14 DE 10H45
AU VOISINAGE DE 20.6S/94.4E DEVRAIT GAGNER LA ZONE AU COURS DES
PROCHAINES 48 HEURES.=

//END OF PART 02/02//=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.