Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:51:08 -0600

584
WTIO20 FMEE 311800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/75.7E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
    EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTH-EASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER, REACHING
    LOCALY 30 KT.
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/76.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/77.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTESIFICATION IS FORECASTED FOR THE NEXT
    HOURS. THE CENTER IS UNDER CONVECTION, SO HIS POSITION IS NOT
    SURE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.