Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:39:53 -0600

678
WTIO30 FMEE 311800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/5/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  31/01/2000 : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 12.8S/75.7E (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.6S / 76.3E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.0S / 77.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.7S / 78.8E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE FORECASTED
    INTENSIFICATION IS SLOW, BECAUSE OF A NORTHWESTERLY HIGH
    LEVEL SHEARING IN THE SOUTHWESTERN PART OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.