Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:08:41 -0600

460
WTIO30 FMEE 291800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 20.9S/53.7E (TWENTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 23.1S / 52.9E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.7S / 52.9E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.8S / 53.2E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS
    SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD BUT SHOULD CURVE SOUTHWARD DUE TO A TALWEG
    IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.