Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:28:05 -0600

958
WTIO30 FMEE 201800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 25/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  20/02/2000 : 22.2S/37.5E (TWENTY TWO
    DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.2S / 36.2E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.1S / 35.1E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    :
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MADE
    LANDFALL IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE MOZAMBIC COAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.