Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:06:13 -0600

901
WTIO20 FMEE 191800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 19/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/77.5E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN SEMI
-CERCLE EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
    ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH/76.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED OVER THE LAST
    HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.