Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:16:51 -0600

091
WTIO30 FMEE 030600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  03/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.6S/85.5E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 30 KM   SE30: 30 KM
    SW30: 30 KM   NW30: 30 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.2S / 84.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.8S / 84.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.0S / 82.2E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING DUE
    TO THE PERSISTANCE OF A STRONG EASTERLY WINDSHEAR THAT
    MAINTAINS THE RESIDUAL CONVECTION FAR FROM THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.