Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:57:24 -0600

283
WTIO30 FMEE 310600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  31/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.0S/62.9E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY TWO DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.5/5.5 MOINS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 950 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.2S / 60.4E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.9S / 58.0E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 53.5E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : MARKED INTENSIFICATION
    DURING PAST HOURS.UPPER DIVERGENCE IN PHASE SHOULD HELP
    MAINTAIN GOOD OUTFLOW AND INTENSITY. A MOBILE TROUGH PASSING
    SOUTH OF 22S AT 24H RANGE MAY INFLUENCE THE SYSTEM INDUCING
    TEMPORARY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK.=