Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:24:57 -0600

241
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/82.4E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 MN RADIUS
    OF THE CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25KT NEAR THE CENTER.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/82.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/82.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, A BIG CLUSTER
    HAS FORM DURING THE NIGHT IN THE SOUTHWEST OH THE CENTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.