Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:47:52 -0600

504
WTIO30 FMEE 191800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 23/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  19/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 21.7S/40.7E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FORTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 986 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 90 KM
    SW30: 90 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1300
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.5S / 38.8E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.0S / 36.8E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.2S / 34.8E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=3.5-. THE SYSTEM HAS
    INTENSIFIED, AND A CDO HAS FORMED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.