Subject: Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 03:56:37 -0600

515
WTIO30 FMEE 060600 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  06/03/2000 : 14.1S/80.2E (FOURTEEN
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.1S / 81.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.1S / 83.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.2S / 85.6E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD UNDERGO
    THE PRESENCE OF THE HURRICAN NORMAN TRACKING NEAR THE 90 E.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.