Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:02:06 -0600

884
WTIO30 FMEE 250600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  25/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.0S/56.0E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.5S / 55.4E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.0S / 55.0E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.0S / 49.3E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0+, CI=2.0=
CONVECTION HAS A BANDS PATTERN. THE SYSTEM IS LOCATED IN A VERY
    FAVOURABLE ENVIRONMENT TO QUICKLY  DEVELOP, WITH NO WINDSHEAR
    AND GOOD UPPER LEVEL DIVERGENCE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.