Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:09 -0600

747
WTIO20 FMEE 131800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 022/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
    982 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/60.9E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    55 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/58.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/56.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS DEEPENED OVER THE LAST 6
    HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.