Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:33:01 -0600

374
WTIO30 FMEE 280600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  28/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 15.1S/77.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 400 KM
    SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.3S / 74.9E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.7S / 72.4E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.5S / 67.8E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE EYE IS AGAIN WELL
    DEFINED. AROUND THE HIGH LOCATED IN THE SOUTH, THE CYCLONE
    HUDAH SHOULD TRACK WESTSOUTHWESTWARD .=