Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:26:30 -0600

065
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.3S/82.2E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 MN
    RADIUS OF THE CENTER IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, EXTENDING
    UP TO 210 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25KT NEAR THE CENTER. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/81.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  WEAK GRADIANT OF PRESSURE. SYSTEM
    DEVELOPS WITHIN A LARGE LOW AREA. A MODERATE MONSOON FLOW
    EXISTS IN THE NORTH, A TROUGH IS PASSING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.