Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 12:53:27 -0600

772
WTIO30 FMEE 081800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  08/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.1S/70.9E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5 PLUS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 960 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 75 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.7S / 68.6E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.5S / 66.1E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.4S / 60.9E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS INTENSIFYING
    AND TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS, WITH THE LOW LEVEL RIGDE IN
    THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.