Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:33 -0600

730
WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.7S/82.6E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/82.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EASTNORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.