Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:29 -0600

952
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : 12.4S/81.7E (TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SAME
    QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/81.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.