Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:03:56 -0500

312
WTIO20 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 14/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : DISSIPATING CYCLONE 13   1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.6S/40.1E
    (TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 380 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING 20/25 KT IN THE EASTERN AND
    SOUTHERN SECTORS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 24.5 SOUTH/41.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS DISSIPATING DUE TO
    WESTNORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.
THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM EXCEPT
    REINTENSIFICATION.=