Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:51:53 -0600

632
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : 14.3S/81.1E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE MAINLY WESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
    EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.1 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LIGTH INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM,
    WHICH TRACKS EASTSOUTHEASTWARD UNDERGOING THE POSITION OF THE
    TROPICAL CYCLONE NORMAN IN THE SOUTHEAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.