Subject: Indian-N: Wtmg20 Fmmd 300735

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:25 -0600

018
WTIO20 FMEE 300800

WTMG20 FMMD 300735
BMS NR001/14 AVIS D'ORAGAN LE 30/03/00 AT 0600 UTC.
LE CYCLONE TROPICAL HUDAH 954 HPA CENTRE A 0600UTC D'APRES METEOSAT
DANS UN RAYON DE 30MN AUTOUR DU POINT DE SEIZE DEGRES HUIT SUD ET
SOIXANTE SEPT DEGRES HUIT EST RPT 16,8S/67,8E .DEPLACEMENT OUEST
VITESSE 10KT.ZONE INTERESSEE OURAGAN ET MER ENORME AU VISINAGE CENTRE
TEMPETE ET MER GROSSE JUSQU'A 45 MILES AUTOUR CENTRE.TEMPS A GRAINS
COUPS DE VENT MER FORTE A TRES FORTE JUSQU'A 220 MILES AUTOUR CENTRE=

BMS NR001/14 HURRICANE WARNING 30/03/00 AT 0600UTC
TROPICAL CYCLONE ''HUDAH'' 954 HPA CENTRED AT 0600UTC ACCORDING TO
METEOSAT WITHIN 30 NM AROUND SIXTEEN DEGREES EIGTH SOUTH /SIXTY SEVEN
DEGREES EIGHT EAST RPT:16,8S/67,8E.MOVEMENT WESTWARD SPEED 10KT.
INTERSED AREA HURRICANE AND PHENOMENAL SEAS IN THE VICINITY OF CENTRE
STORM AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45 NM AROUND CENTRE SQUALLY WEATHER GAL
FORCE WIND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS EXIST WITHIN 220 NM AROUND
CENTRE=