Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:31:29 -0600

333
WTIO20 FMEE 011800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 01/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.6S/87.8E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 320 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEARG GALE FORCE 30 KT
    DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.8 SOUTH/87.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/86.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DOES NOT SEEM TO INTENSIFY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.