Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:37:20 -0600

068
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 13.3S/73.4E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE WESTERN
    SECTOR, BETWEEN 200 MN AND 320 MN FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/72.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.9 SOUTH/71.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STRONGLY EASTERLY SHEARED.
    RESIDUAL CONVECTION IS FAR IN THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.