Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:47:53 -0600

167
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 05/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.5S/80.8E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FRONM
    THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP
    TO 600 NM AT THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/80.2 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/81.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE NOW A BROAD AREA
    OF LOW PRESSURE WITH SEVERAL CENTRE POSSIBLE AND A
    FLUCTUATING CONVECTION.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTISIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.