Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:16:59 -0600

649
WTIO30 FMEE 171800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 19/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  17/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 19.5S/48.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  MOINS/D 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 380 KM
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.8S / 47.3E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.9S / 45.6E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.7S / 42.6E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : OVERLAND, THE SYSTEM WILL
    WEAKEN FASTLY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.