Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:09:46 -0600

724
WTIO30 FMEE 111800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  11/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 25.4S/68.8E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/3.0 MOINS /W 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.1S / 70.4E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.6S / 72.3E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.