Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:23:42 -0600

620
WTIO30 FMEE 091800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  09/01/2000 : 19.6S/67.6E (NINETEEN
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 954 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 190 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 330 KM   NW30: 190 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.0S / 66.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.8S / 66.2E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 26.0S / 65.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    SOUTHWARDS THEN SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARDS WITH THE ARRIVAL OF A
    HIGH LEVEL TROUGH. IT MIGHT WEAKEN BY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING
    SOUTH OF 21S.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.