Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:34:15 -0600

297
WTIO30 FMEE 170600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  17/02/2000 : 20.0S/50.2E (TWENTY
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 958 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 75 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 280 KM
    SW30: 260 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.8S / 49.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.5S / 47.0E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.0S / 43.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD LAND ON
    MADAGASCAR NEXT NIGHT IN THE VICINITY OF MAHANORO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.