Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:25:05 -0500

375
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 041/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
    990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/44.0E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40
    KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH
    SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/42.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/40.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS INCREASED BUT REMAINS LESS
    ORGANIZED.=