Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:07:36 -0600

086
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 023/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 14.7S/83.7E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN
    200 AND 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN
    THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/85.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/87.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL TRACKS EASTWARD, UNDER
    THE INFLUENCE OF NORMAN. RESIDUAL CONVECTION IS SITUATED FAR
    IN THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.