Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:53:34 -0600

859
WTIO30 FMEE 221800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/7/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  22/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 23.1S/67.3E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 974 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 130 KM   SE30: 400 KM
    SW30: 380 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.0S / 66.2E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 26.5S / 64.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.0S / 61.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM MIGHT INCURVE
    SOUTHWESTWARD DUE TO A NEW HIGH SURGE IN THE SOUTH BEYOND 12
    HOURS RANGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.