Subject: Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:33:41 -0600

030
WTIO20 FMEE 130000 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICF  STORM 06  (ELINE )
    986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/64.0E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    NORTHTERN SEMI CIRCLE.
STRONG GALE WINDS 45 KT AND HIGH SEAS BEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/61.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/59.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS TRACKING WESTWARD AND
    THE INTENSITY REMAINS ALMOST STATIONNARY. A LIGHT
    INTENSIFICATION IS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.