Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:20:38 -0600

122
WTIO30 FMEE 180600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 20/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CRCLONE (EX-ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 19.1S/46.2E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FORTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : X
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.6S / 44.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 42.8E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 39.7E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
    WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE THAT
    SHIFTS EASTWARD. THOUGH THE SYSTEM HAS STRONGLY WEAKENED
    OVERLAND, IT MAY HAVE THE POTENTIAL OF REINTENSIFICATION OVER
    THE WATER OF THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.