Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:03:50 -0600

944
WTIO30 FMEE 281800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/4/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/01/2000 : 17.7S/56.6E (SEVENTEEN
    DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 928 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 320 KM
    SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 250 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.5S / 55.7E FI=6.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.9S / 54.6E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.9S / 53.1E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
    SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.=

DUPE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.