Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:03 -0600

034
WTIO30 FMEE 110600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  11/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 17.7S/73.5E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 993 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 70 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 70 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 70.3E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 67.2E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.2S / 60.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=3.0-. THE SYSTEM IS
    NORTHERLY SHEARED WITH AN EXPOSED LLCC ON THE EDGE OF
    CONVECTION. IT SHOULD GO ON WESTWARD, LIGHTLY NORTHWARD DUE
    TO A HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.