Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:35:10 -0600

285
WTIO30 FMEE 131800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  13/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.0S/60.9E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 982 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 320 KM
    SW30: 320 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.3S / 58.7E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.0S / 56.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 53.0E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM PRESENTS NOW A
    WELL DEFINED CDO. IT SHOULD TRACK WEST- SOUTHWESTWARD OVER
    THE NEXT 48 HOURS, ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE THAT MAINTAINS IN
    THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.