Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:48:24 -0600

481
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 19/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.1S/77.4E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    NORTHWESTERN SECTOR WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, AND
    BETWEEN 120 NM AND 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN AND NORTHEASTERN
    SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE
    FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UNDER SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/77.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/76.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE MAXIMUM WINDS EXISTS UNDER SQUALLS,
    FAR FROM THE CENTRE, INTO THE ALIZE FLOW ON THE SOUTH, AND
    THE MONSOON FLOW ON THE NORTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.