Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:15:41 -0600

250
WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/73.4E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE WESTERN
    SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/73.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.4 SOUTH/72.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE, OUT OF THE CONVECTION, IS NOT
    WELL DEFINED, WHITH A LOWER LEVEL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION LESS
    AND LESS CLEAR. THE SYSTEM IS VERY DISSYMMETRICAL, WHITH A
    STRONG EASTERLY SHEARING. THERE IS NO INTENSIFICATION
    FORCASTED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.