Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:53:55 -0600

929
WTIO30 FMEE 071800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/11/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM NORMAN
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  07/03/2000 : 23.8S/92.2E (TWENTY THREE
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5 PLUS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 150 KM
    SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 24.3S / 91.6E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.7S / 90.1E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.0S / 87.1E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CENTRE, DECOUPLED FROM
    THE CONVECTION, UNDERGOES THE HIGH PRESSION IN THE SOUTHWEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.