Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:32:54 -0600

626
WTIO30 FMEE 021800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/10/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  02/03/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 11.9S/73.4E (ELEVEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.0S / 73.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.1S / 72.4E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 12.2S / 71.3E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS EASTERLY
    SHEARED AND RHE CONVECTION SEEMS TO MOVE WESTARD. NO
    INTENSIFICATION FORECASTED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.