Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 01:14:24 -0600

521
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/2/20002001
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/11/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 10.5S/79.5E (TEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
    NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 10.8S / 78.6E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.0S / 77.5E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 11.4S / 76.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THIS SYSTEM HAS SLOWN
    DURING THE LAS HOURS. IT DEVELOPPING IN AN WEAKLY SHEARED
    HIGH LEVEL ENVIRONMENT.=