Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:29:37 -0600

059
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1004 HPA
POSITION             : 11.3S/73.7E (ELEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING 25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS  IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/72.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.7 SOUTH/69.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL UNDERGOES EASTERLY RAPID
    FLOWS IN THE UPPER LEVELS. THE CENTRE IS WELL DEFINED , EAST
    OF THE CONVECTION ON THE SATTELITES IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.