Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:34:13 -0600

954
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 14.4S/78.7E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5 MOINS / 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 43 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
    SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 76.8E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.7S / 74.8E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.1S / 70.9E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WILL TRACK MORE
    WESTWARDS IN 24 HOURS WITH THE ARRIVAL OF HIGH PRESSURE IN
    THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.