Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:12:04 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/83.1E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
    REACHING LOCALLY 35 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/80.9 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 15.9 SOUTH/78.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED ORGANISED NOW
    IN CDO WITH DEEP CONVECTION ASSOCIATED. IT IS TRACKING FASTLY
    SOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.