Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:24:09 -0600

850
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/69.3E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 300 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
    WINDS 30 KT IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 17.1 SOUTH/68.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/67.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS BETTER ORGANIZED, WITH A
    VERY LARGE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION, AS THE SYSTEM IS
    INTENSIFYING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.