Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:12:52 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 271800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/271800Z/281800Z DEC 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/271351Z DEC 01//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 271200Z2, TROPICAL STORM 32W WAS LOCATED NEAR 1.6N7
103.9E3, APPROXIMATELY 30 NM NORTHEAST OF SINGAPORE, AND WAS
MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 05 KNOTS DURING THE PAST 6 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED 45 KNOTS GUSTING TO 55 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 271500) FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: JEFFRIES/BRYANT/KENDALL/TON/WEAVER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.