Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:36:47 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/10/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/10/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.3S/83.0E
    (TEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
    30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS, ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/10/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 10.4 SOUTH/83.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/10/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH/83.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM REMAINS UNDER MODERATE
    NORTHERLY SHEARING.
AT THIS STAGE, IT DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.