Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:57:56 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 041039
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  04/06/01 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

FLUCTUATING CONVECTION CAN BE OBSERVED EAST OF 70E WITHIN THE
NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDING DOWN TO 13S, WITH PRESENCE OF A
RESIDUAL WEAK LOW ESTIMATED AT 1007 HPA, LOCATED NEAR 9S/79E AT 10
H UTC, WHICH IS UNDER MODERATE TO STRONG NORTHEASTERLY WINDSHEAR.
ASSOCIATED WINDS ARE WEAK, REACHING 10/15 KT AROUND THE CENTRE.
THERE IS NO OTHER SUSPECT AREA.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.