Subject: Indian-S: Ref/b/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/101951z Feb 01//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:19:33 -0600

WTXS21 PGTW 102030
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/092021Z FEB 01//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/101951Z FEB 01//
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. REF B IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. THIS CANCELS REF A. A SUBSTANTIAL DECREASE IN CONVECTION AND
STRONG VERTICAL WIND SHEAR HAS INHIBITED DEVELOPMENT OF THIS AREA.
THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
2. SEE REF B FOR DETAILS ON A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING LOCATED NEAR
14.3S8 136.5E5.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.