Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:52:08 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 311800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CE
NTRE/LA REUNION
31/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 31/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (EX-ANDRE )
    1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.3S/78.8E
    (NINE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 15 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT REACHING LOCALY 25 KT AND ROUGH
    SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH/77.3 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST WARNING RELATED TO THIS SYSTEM. THE
    INTENSITY OF THIS SYSTEM DOESNOT NEED REGULAR WARNINGS UNLESS
    REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.