Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:56:31 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   999 HPA
POSITION          ?  : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/78.5E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : U?STMORTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREU?        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM IN THE
  N??O?@HEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/76.6 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENNING AS IT IS
    NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTRE IS
    VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY NORTHWEST OF CONVECTION WHICH IS
    A?AKENING.STRONGER WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE??O?@H, ?UA @O THE
    GRADIENT AND THE MOVING OF THE SYSTEM.=

NN?N

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.