Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:22:44 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 010000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/12/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 01/12/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BAKO
    EX-BESSI)
    988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/86.3E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/85.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/12/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/83.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CENTRE SLIGHTLY RELOCATED ACCORDING TO
    MICRO-WAVE SATELLITIE DATA. WE CAN'T NOTICE ANY
    INTENSIFICATION. STRONG WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTH, VERY
    LOCALLY UP TO 20S, BECAUSE OF PRESSURE GRADIENT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.