Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:02:54 -0600

585
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/4/20002001
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/01/2001 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 11.7S/76.2E (ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 120 KM
    SW30: 120 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.7S / 74.8E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.7S / 73.3E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.1S / 69.7E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=2.5-. THE SYSTEM IS
    WEAKLY EASTERLY SHEARED. THE TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
    SOUTHWESTWARD.