Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:18:40 -0600

736
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.7S/69.8E
    (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30
    KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING
    LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 30.5 SOUTH/70.0 EAST
                                            EXTRATROPICAL
FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE
    SOUTHEAST.
LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM WHICH WILL BECOME EXTRATROPICAL.
    HOWEVER STRONG WINDS WILL PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.