Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:37:46 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.1S/76.7E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR, UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/75.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKENED DUE
    TO AN IMPORTANT NORTHEASTERLY WINDSHEAR.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE LAST ISSUED RELATED TO THIS SYSTEM, EXCEPT
    FURTHER INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.