Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:16:15 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 300600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 30/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04(BAKO EX BESSI)
       993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/88.8E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL
EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST 8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 40 NM RADISU OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE WERTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WHITHIN 40 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 100
NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UNDER THE SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH / 87.2 EAST
    STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 01/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH / 85.5 EAST
    STATIONNARY.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE WEST
ACCORDING TO THE LAST SATELLITE DATA.
THE SYSTEM HAS CROSSED THE 90E AND THEREFORE HAS BEEN RENAMED BAKO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.