Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:27:39 -0600

419
WTIO20 FMEE 011800
CORRECTIVE

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.1S/69.0E
    (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 400MN IN THE SOUTHERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30
    KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY FAR FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 19.6 SOUTH/68.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH/67.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION REMAINS FLUCTUATING, ACTUALLY
    WEAK TO MODERATE AND ORGANIZED IN CURVED BAND PATTERN, THE
    SYSTEM TRACKS SOUTHSOUHWESTWARD, ATTRACKTED BY THE POLAR LOW
    EX-CHARLY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.