Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:57:46 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 19/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 03   1005 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.5S/78.2E
    (NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 73E AND
    86E, FROM 7S TO 13S.

THE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT
    MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN PART.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 20/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  OVER THE LAST 48 HOURS, THE ZONE OF
    DISTURBED WEATHER HAS TRACKED EASTWARDAND UNDERGOES AN
    NORTHEASTERLY CONSTRAINT.
TEH CENTRE IS ESTIMATED NEAR 9.5S/78.2E  ON TE IMAGERY.
AT THIS STAGE, THE SYSTEM DOESN NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.