Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:29:25 -0600

528
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/4/20002001
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BINDU)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/01/2001 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.3S/72.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.5 MOINS /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 965 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 350 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 130 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.5S / 72.5E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.9S / 71.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 70.2E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : DURING THE LAST 12 HOURS,
    THE EYE HAS DESEAPPEARED, THE CONVECTION HAS WEAKENED AND IS
    MORE DISORGANIZED.=