Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:30:01 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 02/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON  N? ?? ?? = TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
@/POSI@?ON             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF?POINT 9.2S/61.9E
    (NINE DECIMAL TWO DAG?EES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY BETWEEN 55E
    AND 68E, FROM 5S TO 13S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTE? COSITION 03/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/61.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/61.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  A THIS STAGE, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY
    ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.