Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:29:10 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 04/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.1S/77.6E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, AND EXTENDS UP TO 300 NM IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/75.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/74.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE
    WHICH IT IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. THE SYSTEM IS STILL TRACKING
    WESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.