Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:16:43 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED ZF?METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : U?DN?SBAY 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON N? ?? ?? ?: TROPC?AL DAP?ESSION 09   998 HPA
COSITION   N? ?? ?? ?: WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT QQUMIS/63.?E?
    (TAELVE ?EVIMAL ZER?QBDEG?EES SOUTH UN???IXTY TH/EE DECIMAL
?? ??EVEN DEGREE? ?AST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMEN??? ?? ?? ?? ?: SO?T?EASO  9??TO
MENACED ARE?S ?      : ?KUA/LY WEAT
EG EXISTS A?THIN 120 NM
    RUDIUS OF ?NE CEN?RE?EXTENDING LOCALLY UP?TO ?70?NM.

CIOVKWISE UINDS QUPXWT KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
N? ??EAS NEAR THE CEN?REWNNEXTEN?INL LOCALLY UP TT?100,NM?I? T??
    NO/THER? SECTOR.
?S?RONG GUJT??UMDER SQUALIS.
?
9/JO?EMA?TED POSITION QP/XCRXWPPQ ?TN1800 UT?= 72.8 SO?T?/64.7 EAST
 JTATIONARY INTENSITY.
FOGECAJTED PO?IT?ON WCTXPRXWPPK AT 0600 KT?= 13.0 SOUTH/64.8 EU?TT
 DEVELTCPC?G.
O?HER INFORMATIONS   CC ?MO INTENSIFICATION. THE SYSTEMN?OW TR?C?SO
?   AN? AVC?L?R??ES SOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.