Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:00:14 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THUSDAY 29/11/2001 AT 0060 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04   990 HPA (BESSI)
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/92.0E
    (THWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL
    DEGREES ZERO EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH 6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 20 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE NORTHWERTERN QUADRANT
AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND VERY LOCALLY UP TO 90 E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 91.8 EAST
    STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 91.5 EAST
    DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
    THE SYSTEM REMAINS MODERATLY EASTERLY SHEARED, BUT CONVECTION
HAS REBUILTED IN THE VICINITY OF THE CENTRE IN THE LAST HOURS. THE
SYSTEM TRACKS NOW GLOBALLY SOUTHWARD, BUT IT IS FORCASTED TO TRACK
SOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS WHITH THE APPROCH OF A HIGH
BY THE SOUTHWEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.