Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:41:18 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 151101
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/04/15 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY : nil.

PART 2 :
 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

Activity remains weak over the southwestern part of the Indian
ocean due to the absence of area of convergence in the low levels.
The monsoon flow is now located north of the Equator and the
southeasterly flow is crossequatorial over the most part of the
basin. However, some convective clouds are present between 4 and 15
SOUTH and from 85 to 95 EAST. No clockwise circulation can be
detected on satellite imagery.

The NWP models do not develop any tropical low at short range.

For the next 24 hours, potential for development of a tropical
depression is poor.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.