Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:58:19 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.9S/84.8E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  20 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS FROM 10 TO 17
    SOUTH AND FROM 83 TO 98 EAST.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/10/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/84.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  DIFFICULTY TO DETERMINATE THE LOCATION OF
    THE CENTRE.
THIS WARNING IS THE LAST MESSAGE RELATED TO SYSTEM 01 (EXCEPT AN
    UNLIKELY INTENSIFICATION)=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.