Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:16:24 -0500

WTIO24 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/10/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/10/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER   1003 HPA
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN THE AREA FROM
MERIDIANS 75E TO 90E BETWEEN PARALLELS 5S AND 13S.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS BADLY DEFINED, ESTIMATED NEAR
BY 09S/82E. ENVIRONMENT IS FAVORABLE FOR A SLOW INTENSIFICATION.
THIS SYSTEM DOESN'T JUSTIFY THE ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.