Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin For Cyclonic Activity And Significant Tropical Weather In

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:33:54 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 160015
TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/RSMC LA REUNION/METEO FRANCE

BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST INDIAN OCEAN

LE 010616 A 1200 UTC

PART 1 :

 WARNING SUMMARY : nil.

PART 2 :

 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

No significant convective activity over the basin.

Development of a tropical depression is not expected for the next 24 hours.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.