Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:26:19 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA ???N?TNAEL08/04/200
1 AT?:0:: UTC
WIND JP??? I? NOTS (KT)
284,8???=7.?34       : 022/09??SOUTN?=23'5 8,28?? 9?3-,)
BEGI?????LOF VALIE?? / SUN?AJ WC?XCRXWPPQ ATN?,00 ?T?
PHENOME?ON  N?? ?? ??: TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09  (EX-EVARISTE )
           998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.3??0.7E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT, EXTENDING BETWEEN 250 NM AND 600NM DISTANCE FROM
    THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
    ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT UP TO 400 NM DISTANCE FROM THE CE?TRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
FORECASTED POSITION 09/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS GOOING TO DISSIPATE BUT
    STRONG WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, MAINLY
    UNDER SQUALLS AND FAR FROM THE CENTRE.
LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.