Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 06:22:50 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 301200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 30/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04 (BAKO
                       EX-BESSI) 990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/87.7E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/12/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/86.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/84.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS SIGNS OF INTENSIFICATION
    WITH A CENTRE UNDER THE CONVECTIVE MASS. T=CI=3.0.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.