Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:29:34 -0600

554
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTR? WXNLA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETCN? N? N??? N ? = 3?20::2001
?1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POJI?ION AT 0600 UTC  02/02/2001 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 21.3S/68.2E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /D  /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
   ,NE30: 550 KM   SE30: 550 KM
  N?SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HCA / 1500
? ???M
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B ?OGECAST 12H                    : 23.9S / 67.5E FI=2.5

2.B XORECAST 24H                    : 26.5S / 67.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 30.2S QX YTMIE FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : DVORAK ANALYSIS IS NOT
    AVAILABLE ON THIS SYSTEM WHICH CONVECTION IS NOT ORGANIZED.
    PRESSURES ARE LOW ON THE AREA AND 996 HPA IN THE CENTRE SEEM
    OK. WINDS ARE WEAK NEAR THE CENTRE AND ARE STRONG IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.