Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 05:46:05 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 201200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 20/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 03   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.6S/82.1E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 10 AND 15
    SOUTH, AND FROM 78 TO 85 EAST.

WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 10/20 KT. WINDS CAN REACH LOCALLY
    25/30 KT MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN PART AND WITHIN THE MONSOON
    FLOW, IN THE NORTH. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 21/11/2001 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 21/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE OUTFLOW IS GOOD OVER THE SYSTEM,
    WHICH IS SITUATED WITHIN AN AREA OF WEAK VERTICAL WIND SHEAR.

CONVECTION REMAINS WEAK.
THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY REGULAR ISSUANCE OF WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.