Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 06:17:25 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 311200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.8S/38.4E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  2 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER  EXTENDS UP TO 300 MN IN
    THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 20.1 SOUTH/38.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 20.3 SOUTH/39.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEME IS WESTERLY SHEARED AND THE
    CENTRE APPEARS ON THE WESTERN SIDE OF THE CONVECTION THAT
    REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED.
THIS DISTURNABCE REMAINS UNDER MONITORING BUT DOES NOT JUSTIFY
    ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.