Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:36:44 -0500

ABIO10 PGTW 221800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/221800Z/231800Z MAY 01//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR/221352Z MAY 01//
APMN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 221200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 01A, WAS LOCATED NEAR
14.4N9 71.7E5 OVER THE SOUTHEAST ARABIAN SEA, AND WAS MOVING EAST-
NORTHEASTWARD AT 06 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 65 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 80 KNOTS. SEE REF A WTIO32 PGTW 221500 FOR FURTHER
INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.8N2
69.7E2, OVER THE ARABIAN SEA, PREVIOUSLY, THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT, IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE
WARNING (SEE PARA 1.A.(1) FOR FURTHER DETAILS).
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/BALDINGER/HARRISON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.