Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:53:07 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.8S/61.6E
    (NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT, WITH STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 10.3 SOUTH/61.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH/60.5 EAST
INTENSIFYING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG AND BETTER ORGANIZED CONVECTION
    HAS DEVELOPPED NEAR THE ESTIMATED LOW LEVEL CENTER OVER THE
    LAST HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.