Subject: Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/240051z Jan 01//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:01:28 -0600

520
WTXS21 PGTW 242300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 242251Z JAN 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/240051Z JAN 01//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 240100)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
THE WEAK LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
AREA HAS CONTINUED TO TRACK WESTWARD AND IS NOW INLAND OVER THE
EAST COAST OF MADAGASCAR. CONVECTION EAST OF THE LLCC PERISTS ALONG
THE COAST BUT SHOWS LITTLE ORGANIZATION AT THIS TIME. THEREFORE, THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.