Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:30:49 -0600

799
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 03   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.9S/62.0E
    (TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/61.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/58.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE
    NORTHEAST ACCORDING TO THE LAST SATELLITE DATA.=