Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:55:51 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 041039
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  04/06/01 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY : nil.

PART 2 :
 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

Fluctuating convection can be observed east of 70E within the
near-equatorial trough extending down to 13S, with presence of a
residual weak low estimated at 1007 hPa, located near 9S/79E at 10
h UTC, which is under moderate to strong northeasterly windshear.
Associated winds are weak, reaching 10/15 kt around the centre.
There is no other suspect area.

For the next 24 hours, potential for development of a tropical
depression is poor.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.