Subject: Indian-N: Ampn/ref Is Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (wtio21 Pgtw 160330)//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:26:40 -0500

WTIO21 PGTW 161600
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/160321Z OCT 01//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 160330)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
THIS AREA IS CURRENTLY TRACKING WESTWARD OVER CENTRAL INDIA UNDER
THE STEERING INFLUENCE OF A RIDGE TO THE NORTH. 200 MB ANALYSIS
INDICATES THE DISTURBANCE REMAINS IN A WEAK TO MODERATE VERTICAL
WIND SHEAR ENVIRONMENT WITH GOOD OUTFLOW ALOFT. MODEL GUIDANCE
SUGGEST THAT THE DISTURBANCE WILL CONTINUE TO TRACK WESTWARD AND
EMERGE OVER THE ARABIAN SEA IN ABOUT 60 HOURS. THEREFORE, WE WILL
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THIS DISTURBANCE AS IT TRACKS OVER LAND.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.