Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:28:18 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 031800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 030)/2801 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUJ T??POINT 15.5S/81.9E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
@
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
    SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE, AND LOCALLY 30/35 KT IN THE SOUTHER?
O
    SECTT?.??
STRONG GUSTS UN??R??Q?ALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/79.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/77.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DOES NOT SHOW ANY SIGN OF
    INTENSIFICATION ON THE LAST SATELLITE PICTURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.