Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:22:23 -0600

093
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTR?QL??REUNIO?
O
 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
B?G???I?G OF VALID   : FRIDAY 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.3S/68.2E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER A8@5' 285@8,,?80 NM
N?? R??I???XF?THE CENTRE.
BROAD CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION QWCXAT KT, REACHING NEAH GALE FORCET
    WINDS 30 KT  KC TT 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMIQAC?RMLE.
?TRONG GU?T??U?DER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/0-/2001 AT 1800 UTC. 23.9 SOUTH/67.5 ?A?T?
 STATIONARY INT?NSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: -@.5 SOUTHQXJUMN EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVE?TION REMAINS BROKEN AND
    ?LUCTUATING.
THE SYSTEM STILL TRACKS SOUTHWARD, TOWARDS THE WE??N??S?OF THE
    SUBTROPICAL RIDG?.@??'549,%3'5 28,@' -43 8, 5@3 3-'534, 0-45 9@ 5
@3 '6'53..=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.