Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:33:31 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 310600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.8S/38.2E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE ESTIMATED CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 250 MN IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 20.2 SOUTH/39.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 20.8 SOUTH/40.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE LAST
    NIGHT, BUT STILL FLUCTUATES. THERE IS NO AVAILABLE DATA TO
    PRECISELY LOCATE THE POSITION OF THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.