Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:36:19 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/10/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/10/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.4S/83.0E
    (TEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
    30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS, ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/10/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH/83.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/10/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/83.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM REMAINS UNDER MODERATE
    NORTHERLY SHEARING WITH A LOW LEVEL CLOCWISE CIRCULATION WELL
    DEFINED ACCORDING TO THE SATELLITE DATA (INDOEX AND
    QUIKSCAT).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.