Subject: Indian-N: Pan Pan

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:12:58 -0600

276
WTIO20 FMEE 120000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 028/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 04  (BINDU )
    965 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.2S/69.3E
    (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM
    IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 17.9 SOUTH/68.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 18.6 SOUTH/67.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SYSTEM STATIONNARY IN INTENSITY, WHITH A
    STILL INSTABLE EYE. IT GOES ON TRACKING WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.