Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:22:55 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.2S/61.9E
    (TEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
    WESTERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT, WITH STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 10.6 SOUTH/61.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 11.1 SOUTH/61.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTIVE MASSES ARE BETTER
    ORGANIZED BUT THE INTENSITY OF THIS SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.