Subject: Indian-N: Securite

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:17:35 -0600

746
WTIO20 FMEE 181200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.3S/86.1E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 200 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
    IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/85.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/85.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SYSTEM STILL WEAK AND LIGHTLY
    NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED, WHITH AN INSTABLE CENTRE AND A
    CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY PRESENT MAINLY SOUTHWEST OF THIS ONE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.