Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:10:13 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 101800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/8/20002001
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (DERA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  10/03/2001 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 25.3S/40.7E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH
    AND FORTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 960 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 75 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 350 KM   SE30: 400 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.0S / 40.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.6S / 41.0E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.6S / 43.4E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=4.5+. THE SYSTEM
    TRACKS SSE IN A WEAKNESS OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE. IT SHOULD
    EVACUATE RAPIDLY SOUTHEASTWARD WITH THE APPROCH OF AN
    IMPRTANT TROUGH, BUT EVEN EXTRATROPICAL, IT SHOULD KEEP
    HURRICANE FORCE WINDS.
    EXTENSION OF NEAR GALE ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT DATA AT 1520UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.