Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 07:25:25 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 07/04/7::1?A? 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 09  (EVARISTE )
    988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.2S/62.0E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  22 KT
MENA???LAREZS?I      ?)SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
N?? ?ENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RAAI???OF THE C?N@RE EXTENAI?G LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN THA
?
   ?SOUTHEASTER? SEMC-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE JO??E WINDS 30 KT?AN? ROUGH TO VERY RTUPH SEAS WITHIN
    WFPNNM?RADIUS OF THA ?EMTRE, A53?@8,% )9:-))6 70 59 180 NM IN
 ?  THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCL?.?
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 26.0 SOUTH/61.7 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 29.7 SOUTH/63.6 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM APPEARS NOW NOT WELL ORGANIZED
    AND IT IS TRACKING VERY FASTLY IN DIRECTION OF THE
    EXTRATROPICAL DOMAIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.