Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:45:29 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 261045
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/02/26 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY : nil.

PART 2 :
 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

Convection is organized within two branches of moderate activity.
One along 6S, mainly active between 45E and 57E, and easth of 82E,
shows the limit of the moonson flow. the second one, along 13S
between 60E and 70E, markes the limit of the southeasterly flow
issuing from the subtropical high pressure. Between these two
areas, exists an area of relative low pressure within develop some
weak clockwise circulations.

The NWP models do not develop any tropical low, even at  medium
range.

For the next 24 hours, potential for development of a tropical
depression remains poor.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.