Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:35:19 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 291800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 29/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  993 HPA (BESSI)
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.3S/90.8E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST 10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 20 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE WERTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH / 89.6 EAST
    STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH / 88.1 EAST
    STATIONNARY.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :THE SYSTEM REMAINS MODERATLY EASTERLY SHEARED
AND ASSOCIATED CONVECTION IS STILL WEAK. BESSI HAS STARTED TO
CURVED SOUTHSOTHWESTWARD, ON THE WESTERN EDGE OF RIDGE LOCATED IN
THE EAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.