Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:43:55 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 300000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/11/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 30/11/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  993 HPA (BESSI)
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/90.5E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST 6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 30 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE WERTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH / 89.8 EAST
    STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 01/12/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH / 89.0 EAST
    STATIONNARY.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :CONVECTION HAS REBUILT DURING THE NIGHT. THE
EASTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR HAS WEAKENED. TS BESSI SHOULD MAINTAIN
ITS ACTUAL MOVEMENT, SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD AT 6 OR 8 KNOTS, THEN
SHOULD CURVE SOUTHWESTWARD, IN THE EVENING, DUE TO A RIDGE ARRIVING
IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.