Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:43:38 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 230600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/3/20012002
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  23/11/2001 : 12.8S/79.8E (TWELVE DECIMAL
HEIGTH  DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL HEIGTH DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /W /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:     NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.0S / 78.5E FI=1.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.2S / 77.1E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0-. CONVECTION IS
FLUCTUATING JUST SOIUTH OF THE CENTRE. THE SYSTEM UNDERGOES A
MODERATE NORTHERLY WINDSHEAR INCREASING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.