Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:44:35 -0500

WTIO24 FMEE 221800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/06/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 22/06/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 25.7S/41.1E
    (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 150 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/06/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 25.5 SOUTH/43.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 23/06/2001 AT 1800 UTC: DISSIPATED
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED BUT A SMALL LOW
    LEVEL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION IS STILL VISIBLE.
LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM EXCEPT AN UNLIKELY
    REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.