Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:25:49 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 300600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 30/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 05   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.2S/37.5E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 240 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE (BETWEEN 17S AND 24S FROM
    36E TO 43E).

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
    SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/12/2001 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2001 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE TRACKS SLOWLY EASTWARD OVER
    THE WARM WATER OF MOZAMBIC CHANNEL. CONVECTION HAS
    INTENSIFIED LAST NIGHT, BUT IS STILL BADLY ORGANIZED.
    LOCATION OF THE CENTRE IS UNCERTAIN UNDER DEEP CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.