Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:57:59 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/63.7E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 320 NM.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
    SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
    NO
THERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/64.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION WCTXPRXWPPQ AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH/64.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NO INTENSIFICATION. THE SYSTEM NOW TRACKS
?   AND ACC?L?R?@ES SOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.