Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 06:04:17 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 291057
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE: 29//07/02 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
 WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
 TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

A WEAK CLOSED CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 10/15 KT EXISTS NEAR BY 7S/91E
ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT DATA, LOCATED AT THE END TAIL OF A COLD
FRONT. THE ENVIRONMENT IS NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED AND ASSOCIATED
CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY IS MODERATE AND FLUCTUTUATING AND REMAINS
POORLY ORGANIZED. CENTRAL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1007 HPA.
NUMERICAL MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP THIS LOW.

DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL DEPRESSION IS NOT EXPECTED FOR THE NEXT
24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.