Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:53:16 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 031800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.3S/62.2E
    (TEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS,  REACHING
    LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 10.5 SOUTH/62.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 11.0 SOUTH/62.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS INCREASED NEAR THE CENTRE
    WITH THE FORMATION OF A LITTLE CDO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.