Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:30:51 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 221800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/221800Z/231800Z NOV 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/211953Z NOV 01/
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/220754Z NOV 01/
NARR/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 211800Z2, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03S WAS LOCATED NEAR 7.4S1
126.2E1, IN THE BANDA SEA, AND HAS TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWEST AT 14
KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 212100) FOR THE FINAL
WARNING ON THAT SYSTEM. THE REMNANTS WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED FOR
SIGNS OF REGENERATION.
      (2) AT 220600Z0, TROPICAL CYCLONE 04S STORM WAS LOCATED NEAR
12.0S3 83.3E4, APPROXIMATELY 700 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DIEGO GARCIA,
AND HAS TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 1 KNOT. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE
REF B (WTXS32 PGTW 220900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
FORECAST TEAM: MAZANY/WARREN/JACOBS/SHERRY//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.