Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:12:33 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 291200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THUSDAY 29/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04   993 HPA (BESSI)
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.0S/92.0E
    (THIRTHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL
    DEGREES ZERO EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH 10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 20 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE WERTERN SEMI-CIRCLE
AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE WESTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND VERY LOCALLY WEST OF 90 E UNDER DEEP
CONVECTION.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH / 92.0 EAST
    STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH / 91.5 EAST
    STATIONNARY.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
    THE SYSTEM REMAINS MODERATLY EASTERLY SHEARED. IT TRACKS
SOUTHWARD, ON THE WESTERN EDGE OF A MID-LEVEL (700 HPA) HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.