Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:15:59 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 029/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 04  (EX-BAKO )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.2S/87.0E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL LOCAL SQUALLS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT AND THE NORTHEASTER SECTOR, EXTENDING FROM 350 NM TO
    600 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE
    FORCE WINDS 30 KT, LOCALLY GALE FORCE 35 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY
    ROUGH SEAS FROM 60 TO 90 MN RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY
    WITH THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/1200
WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 029/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/12/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 04  (EX-BAKO )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.2S/87.0E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL LOCAL SQUALLS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT AND THE NORTHEASTER SECTOR, EXTENDING FROM 350 NM TO
//END PART 01//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.