Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 07:12:03 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 061200
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 02  (ATANG )
    998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.5S/59.1E
    (NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE EASTERN AND
    NORTHERN SECTORS.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 10.2 SOUTH/58.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 10.6 SOUTH/57.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE TRACK SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY CURVE
    SOUTHWESTWARD THEN WEWTSOUTHWESTWARD, DRIFTING ALONG THE
    SUBTROPICAL RIDGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.