Subject: Indian-N: Ocean/151800z/161800znov2002//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:53:52 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 151800
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/151800Z/161800ZNOV2002//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/151351ZNOV2002//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 151200Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 03S (BOURA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 8.6S4 75.7E9, APPROXIMATELY 205 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DIEGO
GARCIA. TC 03S HAS TRACKED SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS DURING THE PAST
6 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 151500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 7.7S4
76.1E4 IS NOW SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
2.A.(1) FOR DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: BRYANT/JACOBS/CUTMAN/JUAREZ//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.