Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:12:10 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 310600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 31/12/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 06   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/41.5E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 MN RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/40.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/39.9 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION IS INTENSIFYING THE
    APPROACH OF COASTS OF MOZAMBIQUE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.