Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 06:53:57 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 01/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 14
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXITS NORTH OF 15 SOUTH,
    EXTENDING FROM 55 TO 80 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 A 20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS AROUND A
    CENTRE ESTIMATED  NEAR 7.5S/64.5E, BUT REACHING 25 TO 30 KT
    LOCALLY. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 02/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER INTENSIFICATION IS
    GOOD.
THE PRESENT INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSFIFY ISSUANCE OF
    REGULAR BULLETINS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.