Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 00:28:28 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.1S/58.9E
    (NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/58.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/57.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS UNDER INFLUENCE OF
    FAVORABLE CONDITIONS BUT IT SHOULD ENTER INTO AN AREA OF
    STRONGER VERTICAL WIND SHEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.