Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 06:20:32 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 301200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 30/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 06   1007 HPA
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXISTS FROM 14S TO 19S,
    BETWEEN 40E AND THE MADAGASCAR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT REACHING 25KT WITH A LOW NEAR
    16S/43E ESTIMATED AT 1007 HPA.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  ASSOCIATED CONVECTION REMAINS
    FLUCTUATING, AND PRESSIONS ARE STILL HIGH ON THIS AREA. THE
    INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUING OF REGULAR
    WARNING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.