Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:00:24 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 23/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/89.0E
    (TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 85E AND
    95E, FROM 9S AND 13S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 10.4 SOUTH/87.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 10.6 SOUTH/86.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE DATA TO PRECISELY
    LOCATE THE CENTRE.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY AT THIS TIME
    ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.