Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:10:14 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 09   1005 HPA
POSITION             : 21.8S/40.7E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 19 AND 24
    SOUTH, AND FROM 22 TO 45 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KNOTS, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KNOTS IN THE
    EASTERN SECTOR, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 22.4 SOUTH/41.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 23.0 SOUTH/41.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  MODERATE WESTERLY WINDSHEAR ON THE AREA,
    AND LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS CLEAR ON THE IMAGERY.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    BULLETINS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.