Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:14:48 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 100600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 10/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (EX-ATANG )
    1006 HPA
POSITION             : 11.4S/49.4E (ELEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FORTY NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS, ONLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING WITHIN 200 NM RADIUS OF THE
    CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 10/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH/47.6 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH/45.7 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS NOW CLEARLY VISIBLE ON
    SATELLITE IMAGERY. THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK.
    CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY SHOULD INTENSIFY ON THE NORTHERN PART OF
    MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL (MAYOTTE AND COMORES).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.