Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:10:50 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 110600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 11/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (EX-ATANG )
    1006 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.0S/46.5E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLES.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 11/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 11.0 SOUTH/45.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 11.1 SOUTH/42.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE INTENSITY OF THE  SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK
    BUT CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY SHOULD INTENSIFY ON THE NORTHERN PART
    OF THE MOZAMBIC CHANNEL. NEXT WARNING AT 12UTC..=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.