Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:21:01 -0500

ABIO10 PGTW 111800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/111800Z/121800Z APR 02//
REF/A/NP5-METOCCEN PEARL :IBOR/111351Z APR 02//
REF/B/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR/111352Z P 02//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
ZSIJ:,XGGRTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA YZCAY PENIZ-
A WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLZ SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
AV7UTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 111200Z5, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 21S (DIANNE-JERY), WAS
LOCATED NEAR 22.7S1 89.0E7, OVER THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, AND WAS
MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 07 KNOTS 45/NG THE PAST 6 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TOGWV
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 111500) FOR THE FINAL WARNIN4WN THIS
SYSTEM.
      (2) AT 111200Z5, TROPICAL CYCLONE (;) 22S (BONNIE), LOCATED
NEAR 10.0S1 119.9E0 JUST WEST OF THE ISLAND OF SUMBA, WAS MOVING
WESTWARD AT 12 KNOTS DURING THE PASR 6 HMOMWCIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 45 KNOTS GUSTING TO 55 KNOTS. SEE REF B
(WTXS32 PGTW 111500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/JACOBS/SHERRY//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.