Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:13:59 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 310600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 31/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 08   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/89.4E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 11S AND
    16S, FROM 81E TO 95E.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE WINDS ARE STRONGER IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH
    PRESSURES.
EASTNORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM WITH FULLY EXPOSED LOW LEVEL
    CENTRE AT ABOUT 1 DEGREEE FROM THE CONVECTIVE MASS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.