Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:34:41 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 061800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/061800Z/071800ZDEC2002//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE LLCC PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9.0S9 79.4E0,
APPROXIMATELY 420 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DIEGO GARCIA, HAS DISSIPATED
AND IS NO LONGER SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
      (2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 8.5S3
60.0E6 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 8.6S4 57.8E0, APPROXIMATELY 540 NM EAST-
NORTHEAST OF MADAGASCAR. ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL SATELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES THAT THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) HAS
CONSOLIDATED OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS. THE DEEP CONVECTION ASSOCIATED
WITH THE LLCC REMAINS CYCLIC, DISORGANIZED AND SPARSE. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25 KTS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
      (3) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: LEEJOICE/HEATH/EDBERG//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.