Subject: Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:31:30 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 190000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 19/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE 10  (GUILLAUME )
    920 HPA
POSITION             : 19.0S/59.4E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/105 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 20.3 SOUTH/59.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 21.7 SOUTH/58.9 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE GUILLAUME GOES
    ON TRACKING SOUTHWARD. IT SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY CURVE
    SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD, IN DIRECTION AF AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURES
    ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.