Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:58:58 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 230600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 23/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.8S/89.3E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE
    IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT AND ROUGH
    TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/88.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH/87.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS LIGHTLY INTENSIFIED SINCE
    THE LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.