Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:57:29 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 161200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 16/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 03  (BOURA )
    994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.8S/72.4E
    (TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/70.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.1 SOUTH/69.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE TROPICAL STORM BOURA HAS NOT
    INTENSIFYED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.