Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:13:37 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 03/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 05  (EX-CYPRIEN )
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.9S/44.2E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS ALONG
    THE SOUTHWESTERN COAST OF MADAGASCAR, FROM 20 TO 25 SOUTH.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH/44.7 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON DISSIPATING. WINDS,
    REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE, ARE STILL PRESENT ALONG THE COAST,
    ENHANCING THERMIC BREEZES. THIS WARNING IS THE LAST ISSUED ON
    CYPRIEN, UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.