Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:23:46 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 111800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 23/8/20012002
1.A EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-FRANCESCA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  11/02/2002 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 26.5S/86.2E (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 400 KM
    SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 2000
    KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 28.3S / 86.3E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 30.2S / 85.6E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.9S / 82.1E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS NOW
    EXTRATROPICAL FEATURES WITH CONVECTION FAR FROM THE CENTRE
    AND IMPORTANT EXTENSION OF STRONG WINDS CONFIRMED BY THE
    QUIKSCAT SWATH AT 1208 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.