Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 07:07:44 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/09/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 07/09/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 4.3S/55.3E
    (FOUR DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/09/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 4.2 SOUTH/53.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/09/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 3.9 SOUTH/51.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS WEAK, AND THE SYSTEM IS
    UNDER INFLUENCE OF A MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY VERTICAL WIND
    SHEAR.
STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.