Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:50:53 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 150600
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 03 (BOURA)  995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.3S/76.8E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO  250 NM IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND UP TO 450 NM IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    30NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/75.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 9.9 SOUTH/73.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY OF THE  SYSTEM HAS QUICKLY
    DEEPED LAST NIGHT, UNDERGOING FAVORABLE UPPER LEVEL
    CONDITIONS, REACHING THE NAMED STAGE THIS MORNING, TRACKING
    SOUTHWESTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.