Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:42:52 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 090600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 09/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE 11  (HARY )
    920 HPA
POSITION             : 12.4S/52.2E (TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE NORTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    QUADRANT ON THE NORTHEASTERN MALAGASY COASTS.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/110 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
    WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    130NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180NM FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 13.9 SOUTH/51.9 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/51.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  HARY IS ACCELERATING SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.
    THE EYE SEEMS TO FILL IN, THE SYSTEM IS LIGHTLY WEAKENING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.