Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:16:30 -0500

WTIO24 FMEE 110000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 036/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 11/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-KESINY )
           999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.3S/46.5E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 600 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 300 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/45.7 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 12/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS HUGGING THE COAST OF
    MADAGASCAR AND IS DISSIPATING. IT IS UNLIKELY TO INTENSIFY
    AGAIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.