Subject: Indian-N: Africa):

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:39:08 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 231800
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
      A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
            (1) AT 231200Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 04B WAS LOCATED
NEAR
11.4N6 88.8E4, APPROXIMATELY 240 NM WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE ANDAMAN
ISLANDS, TRACKING NORTHWARD AT 05 KNOTS DURING THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 231500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
            (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
      B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
            (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9.3N2

87.0E5 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
1.A.(1) FOR DETAILS.
            (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
      A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
      B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: WINGEART/LAM/STATEN/KUMAGA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.