Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:13:33 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.3S/64.0E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
    30 KT, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/62.0 EAST
 DEVELOPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/59.9 EAST
 DEVELOPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  T=2.0+.THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON TRACKING
WESTWARD, ON
    THE NORTHERN  EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.