Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:25:59 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 070000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 07/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 11  (HARY )
    986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.4S/59.6E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE
    NORTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, AND MORE LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM
    WITHIN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 70 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/57.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/55.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON TRACKING WESTWARD, ON
    THE NORTHERN  EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES WITH
    GOOD CONDITIONS FOR INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.