Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:18:51 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 100000 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 041/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 10/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 08  (FRANCESCA )
    972 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.3S/84.8E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 MN IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 23.1 SOUTH/84.7 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH/84.6 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FRANCESCA GOES ON WEAKENING BY
    NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.