Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:24:53 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 280600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 023/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 28/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07  (EX-EDDY )
    997 HPA
POSITION             : 22.6S/84.4E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS VERY LOCALLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE, AND REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 23.7 SOUTH/80.9 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 26.6 SOUTH/78.8 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THERE IS NO STRONG WINDS IN THE NORTH.
    EXTENSION OF THE WINDS REMAINS NEVERTHELESS IMPORTANT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.