Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:18:16 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 240000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 24/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/89.8E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25/30 KT AROUND THE CENTRE, REACHING VERY
    LOCALLY 30 KT AND  VERY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH/88.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/87.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON INTENSIFYING ON THE
    NORTHEASTREN OF OR AREA. LOCATION OF THE CENTRE HAS TO BE
    CONFIRMED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.