Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:28:25 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 100000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 032/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 10/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (KESINY )
    988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.6S/47.6E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM OF THE CENTRE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/46.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/44.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS WEAKENED AND DISORGANISED
    WILL CROSSING THE NORTH TIP OF MADAGASCAR. LOCATION OF THE
    CENTRE IS DIFFICULT TO ESIMATE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.