Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:09:28 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 07/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (ATANG )
    1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 7.5S/55.0E
    (SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY WITHIN 150
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS,
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 7.5 SOUTH/54.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE ASSOCIATED CONVECTION IS LIMITED AND
    VERY FLUCTUATING. THE SYSTEM IS GOING ON WEAKENING TRACKING
    WESTWARDS.
LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.