Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:12:07 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/04/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/04/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13  (EX-JERY )
           999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 25.7S/91.3E
    (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY ONE
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS REMAIN FAR FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS OVER THE AREA, WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HOWEVER STRONG WINDS EXTEND FARER IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE,
    REACHING STILL GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT EAST OF THE MERIDIAN
    90 EAST.

FORECASTED POSITION 12/04/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 27.8 SOUTH/93.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 13/04/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 30.0 SOUTH/95.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM WHICH HAS
    RETURNED IN THE AREA OF RESPONSABILITY OF PERTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.