Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:13:36 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 11  (HARY )
    995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.2S/63.2E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 11.3 SOUTH/61.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/59.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON TRACKING WESTWARD, ON
    THE NORTHERN  EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.