Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 05:59:32 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 271200
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 27/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05   998 HPA
POSITION             : 9.1S/90.2E (NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH
    AND NINETY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/12/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 9.0 SOUTH/90.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 9.7 SOUTH/90.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE OF DT05 IS SITUATED OVER THE
    AUSTRALIAN DOMAIN OF RESPONSABILITY. THIS SYSTEM IS NOW
    MONITORED BY TCWC OF PERTH.
LAST BULLETIN ISSUED BY RSMC LA REUNION, UNLESS THE CENTRE CROSS
    AGAIN 90 EAST MERIDIAN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.