Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 06:30:36 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 07/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (ATANG )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 7.7S/56.7E
    (SEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY WITHIN 250
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO  450 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS,
    REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT LOCALLY IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 7.7 SOUTH/55.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 7.8 SOUTH/55.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTIVE CLOUDS ASSICIATED TO THE
    SYSTEM ARE NOT WELL ORGANIZED, AND FLUCTUATING. THE CENTRE IS
    STILL DIFFICULT TO LOCATE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.