Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:24:28 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 071800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/071800Z/081800Z MAR 02//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/061353Z MAR 02//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 071200Z0, TROPICAL CYCLONE 18S (HARY) WAS LOCATED NEAR
11.3S5 57.4E6, APPROXIMATELY 500 NM NORTH OF PORT LOUIS IN THE SOUTH
INDIAN OCEAN, AND WAS TRACKING WESTWARD AT 11 KNOTS DURING
THE PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 65
KNOTS GUSTING TO 80 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 071500) FOR
FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (2) NO OTHER CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: LEEJOICE/MAYER/LAM/EDBERG/BOSTIC//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.