Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:42:24 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 021800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/05/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/05/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.3S/64.3E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : LARGE AREA OF SQUALLY WEATHER NORTH OF 15
    SOUTH, EXTENDING FROM 50 EAST TO 80 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 8.7 SOUTH/64.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/05/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 9.3 SOUTH/64.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  AT THIS STAGE, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT
    JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.