Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 01:10:27 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 080600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 08/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 01   1006 HPA
MOVEMENT             : WEST
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUALS SQUALLS (EX-DEPRESSION 01) EXIST
    BETWEEN 4 AND 7 SOUTH AND FROM 51 TO 55 EAST.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, DISSIPATING, AND MODERATE TO
    ROUGH SEAS, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/09/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 09/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE RESIDUAL SYSTEM (EX-DEPRESSION 01) IS
    DISSIPATING.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE FINAL WARNING RELATED TO THE SYSTEM 01
    (EXCEPT FURTHER DEEPENING).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.