Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:14:17 -0500

WTIO24 FMEE 110600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 037/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 11/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14  (EX-KESINY )
    1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.2S/46.7E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 700 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
    AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 300 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/05/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/46.1 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 12/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS HUGGING THE COAST OF
    MADAGASCAR AND IS DISSIPATING. IT IS UNLIKELY TO INTENSIFY
    AGAIN, AND IS EXPECTED TO LAND IN THE NEXT HOURS.
LAST BULLETIN ON THE SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.