Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:10:52 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 070000
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 07/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 02  (ATANG )
    997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.0S/58.8E
    (NINE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN AND
    NORTHERN SECTORS.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 8.8 SOUTH/58.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 8.6 SOUTH/57.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTIVE CLOUDS OF THE TROPICAL
    DEPRESSION ATANG ARE NOT WELL ORGANIZED. IT IS STILL
    DIFFICULT TO LOCATE THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.