Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:35:53 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 111200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 11/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (EX-ATANG )
    1006 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.1S/45.0E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 12/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 11.3 SOUTH/42.8 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: OVERLAND
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY OF THE  SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK BUT
    ASSOCIATED CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY REMAINS ON THE NORTHERN PART
    OF THE MOZAMBIC CHANNEL AND FORCAST TO EXTENDING ON THE
    EASTERN COAST OF AFRICA. INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT
    JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR BULLETIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.