Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:38:59 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 310000
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 31/12/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 06   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/41.0E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/39.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING INLAND.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION REMAINS FLUCTUATING AROUND
    THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.