Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:51:28 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/15 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 12/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 15
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 11 AND 18
    SOUTH, EXTENDING FROM 78 TO 85 EAST.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AND MODERATE SEAS CLOSE TO CENTRE,
    ESTIMATED AT 1004 HPA NEAR 11.8S AND 81.0E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/06/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 13/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, ORGANISATION
    SEEMS DIFFICULT, WITH A CENTER REMAINING NORTH OF CONVECTION.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.