Subject: Indian-N: Africa):

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 15:09:57 -0500

ABIO10 PGTW 081800
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY.
      (1) AT 080600Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE 01S WAS LOCATED NEAR 4.1S5
53.7E5 DRIFTING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 02 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 30 GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE
REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 080900Z) FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
3. FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/KENDALL/RONSSE/SCHAEFER/EDBERG//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.