Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:32 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 221200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 22/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 12   1004 HPA
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 75E AND
    95E, FROM 3S TO 15S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AROUND A CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 8.5SS AND
    82.6E, REACHING 20/25 KT MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
    MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 23/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO MOVE
    WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.
AT THIS STAGE, IT DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.