Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:22:52 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/11/20012002
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HARY)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/03/2002 : 24.8S/53.8E (TWENTY FOUR
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 300 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.4S / 55.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 29.5S / 56.4E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 32.0S / 59.6E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=5.0+. HARY TRACKS
    SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD. ITS INTENSITY IS STATIONARY BUT HARY
    SHOULD THEN QUICKLY WEAKEN AS IT TRACKS TOWARD AN AREA WHERE
    WINDSHEAR IS STRONG.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.