Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 01:13:18 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 14
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS NORTH OF 14 SOUTH,
    EXTENDING FROM 50 TO 75 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS AROUND A
    CENTRE ESTIMATED AT 1002 HPA NEAR 8.0S/64.5E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/05/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 03/05/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW IS ELONGATED ACCORDING TO THE
    LAST QUIKSCAT SATELLITE DATA.
THE PRESENT INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF
    REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.