Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:17:37 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 051800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.0S/65.3E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
    30 KT, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/64.1 EAST
 DEVELOPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/62.5 EAST
 DEVELOPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON INTENSIFYING IN A
    FAVORABLE ENVIRONMENT, AND SURELY SPEEDS UP  WESTWARD .=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.