Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:22:33 -0500

WTIO20 FMEE 150600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/15 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 15   1004 HPA
POSITION             : 20.0S/80.2E (TWENTY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR AWAY FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, BETWEEN 200 NM AND 600
    MN.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AND MODERATE SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
    REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 25/30 KT AND  ROUGH SEAS UP TO
    250 MN FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/06/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 22.5 SOUTH/80.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 16/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THIS SYSTEM BECOMES EXTRATROPICAL.
    STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN THE SOUTH DU TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.