Subject: Indian-N: Ocean/201800z/211800znov2002//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:15:19 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 201800
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/201800Z/211800ZNOV2002//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/201351ZNOV2002//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 201200Z5, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 03S (BOURA) LOCATED
NEAR 15.6S2 57.9E1, APPROXIMATELY 260 NM NORTH OF MAURITIUS, HAS
TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 09 KNOTS DURING THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 65 KNOTS GUSTING TO 80
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 201500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: BRYANT/WAUGAMAN/SHERRY/JUAREZ/ANDERSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.