Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:06:14 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 301800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 30/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 08   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.0S/93.0E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY THREE DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 11S AND
    16S, FROM 82E TO 95E.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT UP
    TO 180 MN IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE WINDS WITHIN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
    ARE MAINLY DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH SUBTROPICAL HIGH
    PRESSURES.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.