Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:00:33 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 101200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 034/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 10/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-KESINY )
    998 HPA
POSITION             : 13.7S/47.7E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/47.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/46.1 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE TO THE
    EAST.
THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON WEAKENING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.