Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 01:09:56 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 120600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 016/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 12/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (EX-ATANG )
    1006 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.9S/41.6E
    (TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR,
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 12/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 10.7 SOUTH/39.2 EAST
 OVERLAND
FORECASTED POSITION 13/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 10.3 SOUTH/37.3 EAST
 OVERLAND
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY OF THE  SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK BUT
    LANDFALL FORCASTED FOR THE NEXT HOURS ON THE NORTHERN PART OF
    THE  COAST OF AFRICA, SHOULD GIVE STRONG RAINFALLS.
L'INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    BULLETIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.