Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:22:33 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 231800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 23/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.8S/90.1E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHREN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25/30 KT AROUND THE CENTRE, REACHING VERY
    LOCALLY 30 KT AND  VERY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH/90.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/89.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON INTENSIFYING ON THE
    NORTHEASTREN OF OR AREA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.