Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:14:41 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.9S/66.6E
    (TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL SIX
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 220 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/67.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/66.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  ELONGATED LOW ACCORDING TO THE LAST
    QUIKSCAT DATA.
THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO ORGANIZE AND IS MOVING SLOWLY
    EASTSOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.