Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:09:27 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 151800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.7S/51.4E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 75 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT
    IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI?CIRCLE, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/51.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/52.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS STILL FLUCTUATING AND
    POORLY ORGANIZED. THE POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION REMAINS
    MODERATE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.