Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:11:07 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 301800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/12/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 30/12/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 06   1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/42.2E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY TWO DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 16.4 SOUTH/41.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/39.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION ORGANIZING AND CLEAR UP
    AROUND THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.