Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:11:29 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 311200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 31/12/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (DELFINA )
    992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/41.2E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCES WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 MN RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/40.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/40.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION IS INTENSIFYING AND
    ORGANIZING IN CDO PATTERN AT THE APPROACH OF COASTS OF
    MOZAMBIQUE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.