Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 06:14:22 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 091200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 09/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02  (ATANG )
    1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.5S/50.9E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS,
    REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 10/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 9.0 SOUTH/50.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 9.1 SOUTH/48.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT SOUTH OF THE
    CENTRE, BUT THE SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK WITH A SLOW TRACKING
    WESTWARDS.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    BULLETIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.