Subject: Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:11:44 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 080000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 08/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 11  (HARY )
    950 HPA
POSITION             : 11.5S/55.2E (ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
    NEAR THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/53.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/51.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  HARY HAS SIGNIFICANTLY AND FASTLY
    INTENSIFIED DURING THE LAST 6 HOURS. THE SIZE OF THE SYSTEM
    REMAINS SMALL TO MEDIUM AND STRONGERS WINDS ARE MAINLY
    LOCATED AROUND THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.