Subject: Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:27:28 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 190600

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 19/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE 10  (GUILLAUME )
    925 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.4S/59.2E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL
    TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/100 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 70 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 20.8 SOUTH/58.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 22.2 SOUTH/58.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  GUILLAUME HAS LIGHTLY CURVED
    SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD, IN DIRECTION AF AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURES
    ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH. IT SHOULD GO ON SOUTHWARD. THIS SYSTEM
    REMAINS VERY SMALL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.