Subject: Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:13:39 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 180000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 18/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 10  (GUILLAUME )
           950 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/58.8E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 130 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE AND LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM IN THE NORTHERN SECTOR.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 70 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 17.7 SOUTH/59.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/59.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS SIGNS OF
    INTENSIFICATION. T=CI=5.0+.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.