Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:51:31 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 241800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/241800Z/251800Z JAN 02//
REF/A//RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/240751Z JAN 02//
REF/B//RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/240752Z JAN 02//
NARR/REF A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 240600Z2 TROPICAL CYCLONE 10S (DINA) WAS LOCATED NEAR
25.3S0 52.7E4 MOVING SOUTH AT 14 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31
PGTW 240900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) AT 240600Z2 TROPICAL CYCLONE 11S WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.1S4
88.5E1 MOVING SOUTHWEST AT 05 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTXS32 PGTW 240900)
FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.9S1
89.5E2 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
2.A.(2) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: SMITH/BRYANT/KENDALL/LAM/WEAVER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.