Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:06:48 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 151200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/51.2E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 13 AND 18
    SOUTH, FROM 49 TO 58 EAST, EXTENDING UP TO THE NORTH OF
    MOZAMBIC CHANNEL ON COMORES ISLANDS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI_CIRCLE, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/51.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/52.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS STILL FLUCTUATING AND
    POORLY ORGANIZED. THE MAIN LLCC STIL TRACKS NORTHEASTWARD.
    THE SYSTEM SHOULD INTENSIFY DURING THE NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.