Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:19:47 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.2S/66.2E
    (ELEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 280 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/65.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/65.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS ORGANIZING PROGRESSIVELY
    WITH THE FORMATION OF A LITTLE CDO. T=2.0.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.