Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:27:02 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 290600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/4/20022003
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (CRYSTAL)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  29/12/2002 : 27.1S/63.1E (TWENTY SEVEN
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 49 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 350 KM
    SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 28.0S / 64.0E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 29.2S / 65.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 32.0S / 70.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CRYSTAL IS STRONGLY
    NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.