Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 06:27:26 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 231200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 034/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 23/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 03  (EX-BOURA
    EX-BOURA)
    1003 HPA
POSITION             : 10.8S/51.2E (TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXTEND UP TO 50 TO 150 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH/51.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS NOW QUASISTATIONARY AND
    GOING TO DISIPATED. THE WINDS REMAINS LOCALLY STRONG IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE MAINLY IN THE NORTHERN PART OF
    MADAGASCAR. FINAL WARNING ISSUED FROM EX-BOURA UNLESS
    RE-INTESIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.