Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:39:19 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 301200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/04/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 30/04/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 14
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLS EXIST FROM 6S TO 15S BETWEEN 61E
    AND 80E.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 10/15 KT AROUND A CENTRE NEAR 7S/68E, REACHING
    20/25 KT UNDER SQUALLS, DUE TO THE GRADIANT WITH THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/05/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 01/05/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT
    JUSFIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.