Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:31:08 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 151200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 03  (BOURA )
    994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.7S/76.1E
    (EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO  350 NM IN THE WESTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE, AND UP TO 450 NM IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30/35 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30NM RADIUS
    FROM THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 9.7 SOUTH/74.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 10.2 SOUTH/72.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GOES ON TRACKING
    SOUTHWESTWARDS, WITH FAVORABLE UPPER LEVEL CONDITIONS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.