Subject: Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:20:18 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 271800 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 27/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 07  (EDDY )
    985 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.1S/86.6E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 150
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS LOCALLY IP TO
    100 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS EXIST UP TO
    200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 23.2 SOUTH/84.7 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 24.6 SOUTH/82.3 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEME IS RAPIDLY WEAKENING AS IT IS
    TRACKING SOUTHWESTWARD. THERE IS NO STRONG WINDS IN THE
    NORTH, AND EXTENSION OF THE STRONG WINDS IS IMPORTANT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR, DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL
    HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.