Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:20:24 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 130600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/11/20012002
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HARY)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  13/03/2002 : 29.1S/56.8E (TWENTY NINE
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/4.0 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 160 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 160 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 30.8S / 58.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 31.7S / 59.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.0S / 60.0E FI=
    EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : HARY IN EXTRATROPICAL
    TRANSITION OVER COOLER SEAS, GOES ON SOUTHEASTWARDS LOWING
    DOWN, THEN STOP ON THE SUBTRPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.