Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:44:44 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 14/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 10
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 10 AND 20
    SOUTH, AND FROM 45 TO 60 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KNOTS, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KNOTS, AND
    MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 18.5 SOUTH/50.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/51.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  A WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE
    DETECTED AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED AT 1005 HPA AND LOCATED BY 18
    SOUTH AND 50 EAST. POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION IS FAIR. THE
    INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
    BULLETINS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.