Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:11:20 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 220000
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 028/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 22/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 03  (EX-BOURA )
    997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.3S/54.6E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS FAR AWAY FROM THE
    CENTRE, BETWEEN 100 NM AND 350 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    QUADRANT.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 22/11/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/54.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 23/11/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH/54.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  RELOCATED CENTRE IN THE NORTHEAST.
    CONVECTION HAS ALMOST DISSIPATED. STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.