Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 01:52:34 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 06/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 3.5S/59.8E
    (THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/09/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 3.6 SOUTH/57.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/09/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 3.5 SOUTH/55.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, AND HAS
    DECREASED ON THE LATEST IMAGERY.
STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.