Subject: Indian-N: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/252151z Apr 02/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:36:31 -0500

WTIO21 PGTW 261900
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 261851Z APR 02//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/252151Z APR 02/
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW
261900)//
RMKS/
1. THIS CANCELS REFERENCE A.
2. REMARKS:
THE AREA OF CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH REFERENCE A MADE LANDFALL AT
APPROXIMATELY 261530Z7 IN CENTRAL SOMALIA JUST NORTH OF THE CITY OF
HOBYO. THEREFORE, THE SYSTEM IS NO LONGER SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF
A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.