Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 06:17:05 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 261200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 039/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 26/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 06  (EX-DINA )
    990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 33.6S/59.6E
    (THIRTY THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  20 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS ONLY UN THGE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT,
EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 130 NM RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    280 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 36.8 SOUTH/61.6 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 40.3 SOUTH/62.5 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THAT
    SYSTEM WHICH IS RAPIDLY TRACKING SOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.