Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:15:11 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 230600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 033/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 23/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 03  (EX-BOURA
    EX-BOURA)
    1002 HPA
POSITION             : 10.8S/51.2E (TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXTEND UP TO 50 TO 150 NM
    FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN
    THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/11/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/50.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/11/2002 AT 0600 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH
    PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.