Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 06:19:37 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 09   1005 HPA
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 18 AND 22
    SOUTH, AND FROM 39 TO 43 EAST.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED AT 1005 HPA, BY 20.7
    SOUTH AND 39.3 EAST, GENERATING WINDS REACHING 20 TO 25
    KNOTS, LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KNOTS, AND MODERATE TO
    ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 06/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  ON THE AREA, THE ENVIRONMENT IS MODERATLY
    WESTERLY SHEARED. THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT
    JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR BULLETINS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.