Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:57:50 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 090357
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT MAR 08 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 09/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW
   NORTH OF 17N WEST OF 107W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/0330 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N78W 4N90W 5N110W 7N126W 6N135W 5N140W.

ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS...DISSIPATING DURING
LAST SIX HOURS...WITHIN 30-45 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN
100W AND 110W.

WIDELY SCATTERED TO SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 90-120 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS WEST
OF 120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST HIGH CLOUDS...WITHIN 200 NM ON EITHER
SIDE OF 10N126W 18N106W 26N105W IN NORTH CENTRAL MEXICO.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.