Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:19:13 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 29/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 09  (EX-FARI )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.4S/47.5E (TWENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM IN THE EASTERN
    AND SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLES.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
    WINDS 30 KT ALONG THE EASTERN COAST OF MADAGASCAR, BETWEEN 19
AND 22 SOUTH.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 29/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 21.0 SOUTH/45.9 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 22.3 SOUTH/44.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  RETURN OF DEPRESSION EX-FARI OVER SEAS IS
    EXPECTED FOR THE NEXT 36 TO 48 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.