Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:15:51 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 291200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 025/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 29/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 09  (EX-FARI )
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.2S/44.8E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  18 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 400 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 23.7 SOUTH/42.3 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 26.5 SOUTH/41.8 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  RESIDUAL DEPRESSION EX-FARI IS TRACKING
    FASTER THAN FORECASTED AND SHOULD ENTER OVER THE CHANNEL OF
    MOZAMBIQUE FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.