Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:51:21 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 042151
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE MAR 04 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE

BASED ON 04/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..REMNANT FRONTAL TROUGH LIES OVER THE NW CORNER OF THE
   DISCUSSION AREA ALONG 30N138W 27N135W TO BEYOND 22N140W.
   WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND TSTMS N OF 28N W OF 135W.
..TROUGH EXTENDS FROM THE ITCZ NEAR 5N104W NEWD TO NEAR 10N97W.
   SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN 96W-101W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
6N90W 5N110W 5N120W 5N130W 6N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
FROM 3N-7N BETWEEN 128W-138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.