Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:36:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 160336
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 16 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 16/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT FROM BEYOND 32N121W SW THROUGH 27N130W TO BEYOND
   24N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 16/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
6N105W 6N120W 5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 90 NM OF 7.2N87W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 180 NM OF 3.7N118W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS FROM 6N TO 9N FROM 125W TO 129W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.