Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:17:19 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 300000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 027/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 30/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09  (EX-FARI )
    999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.9S/41.8E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG  GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH/40.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 25.5 SOUTH/39.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE OF EX-FARI IS NOW AT SEA. THE
    SYSTEM SHOULD SLIGHTLY REINTENSIFIED OVER THE MOZAMBIQUE
    CHANNEL. ITS TRACK SHOULD CURVE SOUTHWARDS OVER THE NEXT 12
    HOURS, TOWARDS A WEAKNESS IN THE PRESSURE LOW IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.