Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:56:59 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 052156
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 05 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 05/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N135W AND EXTENDS SE
   TO 22N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 05/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N79W
8N124W  6N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
90 NM RADIUS OF 9N124W...AND OF 9N117W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
A LARGE PLUME OF BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS LIES WITHIN 250 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM
12N130W TO 26N110W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.