Subject: Pacific-SW: A. Tropical Cyclone Summary: None.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 00:02:56 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 010600
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 311200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE 12P (BENI) LOCATED NEAR
23.8S3 165.9E1, APPROXIMATELY 100 NM SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF NOUMEA, NEW
CALEDONIA, HAS TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 13 KNOTS DURING THE PAST 6
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS GUSTING TO
35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 311500) FOR FINAL WARNING.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL CYCLONE 13P PREVIOUSLY LOCATED
NEAR 25.7S4 164.9W0 HAS DISSIPATED AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED
SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: WINGEART/GRUBER/LAM/KUMAGA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.