Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:44:38 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 130939
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC MON 13 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 13/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING STATIONARY FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N131W
   AND EXTENDS SOUTHWEST BEYOND 24N140W.
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N EAST OF THE
   ABOVE FRONTAL SYSTEM WITH A 1027 MB HIGH LOCATED NEAR
   29N121W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
6N88W 4N98W 6N110W 4N120W 6N140W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION ARE FROM 2N TO 7N BETWEEN 92W AND 96W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 60/75 NM ALONG THE COAST OF ECUADOR
AND COLOMBIA FROM 1N TO 4N.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.