Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:44:33 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 142144
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 14 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 14/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A 1020 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 26N124W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 14/2145...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N80W
4N87W 4N94W 3N100W 6N113W 6N125W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60-75 NM EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 90W AND 99W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90-120 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 84W AND 87W...AND WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE
7.5N83W 5.5N84W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 124W AND 128W.

SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 30-45 NM
RADIUS OF 7N112.5W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
COBB

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.