Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:35:48 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 130335
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 13 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 13/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAKER 1017 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 27N129W WITH
   ASSOCIATED ANTICYCLONIC FLOW NORTH OF 14N WEST OF 105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/0330 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
6N90W 3N102W 5N110W 7N120W 5N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 90-120 NM
ON EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 107W AND 112W. SCATTERED
MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
90-120 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 114W AND 119W.
SCATTERED MODERATE SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 30-45 NM
RADIUS OF 5.5N92W AND 4N102W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
AMPLIFYING UPPER LEVEL RIDGE AND ASSOCIATED UPPER LEVEL
ANTICYCLONIC FLOW NORTH OF 10N BETWEEN 95W AND 127W. RIDGE AXIS
CENTERED BETWEEN 110W AND 115W. BROKEN TO OVERCAST HIGH LEVEL
CLOUDS WITHIN THE RIDGE NORTH OF 10N BETWEEN 105W AND 127W.

$$
COBB

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.