Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:50:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 302150
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 30 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 30/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 15N AND W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
5N92W  6N109W  3N133W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 87W AND 95W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.