Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 17:58:43 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 100000
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/64.4E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 60 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
    GALE FORCE WINDS 30/35KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 13.8 SOUTH/63.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/63.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SMALL SYSTEM WHITH A COMPACT CLUSTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.