Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:17:49 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 111200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 11/02/2003
AT 1200 UTC WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 11/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.5S/81.5E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
        FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 80 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
    CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH
SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

    FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING. FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 17.0
SOUTH/82.5 EAST  DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE INTENSITY OF THIS SYSTEM NO JUSTIFY
    REGULAR WARNINGS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.