Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:18:48 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 300600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 028/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 30/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09  (EX-FARI )
    999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.5S/41.4E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE
    DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE. STRONG  GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 25.0 SOUTH/41.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 27.0 SOUTH/42.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOULD SLIGHTLY REINTENSIFIED
    OVER THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.