Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:36:38 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 040000
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 14   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.8S/79.9E
    (TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL
    NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 MN
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH/80.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 12.1 SOUTH/80.6 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION QUITE RECENT IS WEAKLY
    EASTH-NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.