Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:29:34 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 240329
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 24 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 24/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT IN THE NW CORNER OF THE DISCUSSION AREA EXTENDS
   FROM N OF 32N132W SW TO BEYOND 27N140W. BROKEN/OVERCAST LOW
   LEVEL CLOUDS WITHIN 30NM OF THE FRONT WITH SCATTERED
   STRATOCUMULUS AND HIGH PRESSURE MOVING TO THE SE BEHIND THE
   FRONT.
..NARROW RIDGE E OF THE COLD FRONT WITH AXIS FROM
   27N138W-21N113W-14N102W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
7N101W 6N110W 6N120W 4N130W 5N140W. ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM
OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 110W-118W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 60NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 119W-128W. ISOLATED SHOWERS
WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 128W-136W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.