Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:28:36 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 130327
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 13 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 13/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..STATIONARY FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N130W AND EXTENDS
   SW TO BEYOND 24N140W.
..1026 MB HIGH IS NEAR 31N122W.  ANTICYCLONIC FLOW IS N OF
   10N BETWEEN THE MAINLAND THE COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
6N88W 3N93W 4N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 85W AND 91W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.