Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:24:28 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 240324
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 24 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 24/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1025 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 30N127W.  HIGH PRESSURE
   DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 15N AND W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
3N100W 4N120W 5N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.