Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:38:54 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 020339
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC WED 02 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM THE CENTRAL COAST OF
   CALIFORNIA SW TO 32N122W TO 26N133W.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES REST OF AREA W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N100W 8N110W 4N120W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG
CONVECTION IS FROM 7N-13N BETWEEN 105W-112W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS FROM 4N-8N BETWEEN 130W-136W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 98W-104W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS OVER BAJA CALIFORNIA FROM
26N-31N BETWEEN 111W-113W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.