Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 11:44:55 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 091800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/091800Z/101800ZMAR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/091351ZMAR2003//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090753ZMAR2003//
AMPN/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 091200Z2, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 23S (KALUNDE) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 16.1S8 67.9E2, IN THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, TRACKING
SOUTHWESTWARD AT 05 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 115 KNOTS GUSTING TO 140 KNOTS. SEE REF A

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.