Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:47:15 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 022147
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SUN 02 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1033 MB HIGH IS LOCATED N OF THE REGION NEAR 41N133W.  HIGH
   PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
3N100W  4N120W  8N128W  7N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN TO LOCALLY OVERCAST MULTILEVEL CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED
SHOWERS FROM 9N-25N BETWEEN 130W-140W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.