Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:34:39 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 071535
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC MON 07 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N131W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   20N108W BETWEEN SOCORRO ISLAND AND CABO CORRIENTES IN SW
   MEXICO.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
7N82W 4N95W 5N110W 8N115W 5N123W 5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 3.5N
TO 6N. SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM
118W-121W.  SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG ELSEWHERE WITHIN
75 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 114W AND 124W. WEAKENING SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 75 NM OF AXIS W OF 138W. ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN
A 30 NM RADIUS OF 6N87W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE S OF 3.5N E OF 81W.

$$
BROWN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.