Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 00:17:23 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 040600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.2S/78.8E (ELEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 240 MN FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/78.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 11.7 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  RECENT CONVECTION IS WEAKLY
    EAST-NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.