Subject: Indian-S: Msgid/genadmin/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/jtwc//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:12:48 -0600

WTXS22 PGTW 061630
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 061621ZFEB2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/051951ZFEB2003//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW 052000)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY
LOCATED NEAR 11.2S4 95.6E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.0S1 92.4E5,
APPROXIMATELY 250 NM WEST-NORTHWEST OF COCOS. ANIMATED ENHANCED
INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY AND A 061345Z9 SPECIAL SENSOR MICROWAVE
IMAGER (SSM/I) PASS INDICATE THAT ORGANIZATION AND DEEP CONVECTION HAS
DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY, AND THE ASSOCIATED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) IS NOW DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. THE SYSTEM HAS ALSO ENTERED
INTO AN AREA OF DECREASED UPPER LEVEL DIVERGENCE. THEREFORE, THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS NOW
POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.