Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:33:02 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 160600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/160600Z/170600ZAPR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/160151ZAPR2003//
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 160000Z7, SUPER TYPHOON 02W (KUJIRA) WAS LOCATED NEAR
13.0N4 137.0E1, APPROXIMATELY 215 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP, HAS
TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 13 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 135 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 165 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 160300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY LT BRYANT, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: BRYANT/JACOBS/KLINZMANN/NUTONGLA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.