Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:39:40 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 280000
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 28/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S/51.8E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN SECTOR,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE
    CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 20.0 SOUTH/49.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH/48.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.