Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 06:37:52 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 17.2S/38.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM COASTS TO
    THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 17.5 SOUTH/37.9 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 18.4 SOUTH/37.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS RELOCALIZED. THE LOW
    TRACKING ALONG THE MOZAMBIQUE COASTS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.