Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:35:48 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 030335
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 03 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 03/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1033 MB HIGH IS LOCATED N OF THE REGION NEAR 43N134W.  HIGH
   PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N AND W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
2N110W 3N120W 4N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.