Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:12:05 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 101200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/63.8E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 90 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, ETENDING UP TO 140 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 16.4
SOUTH/63.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/64.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS NOW A SMALL AREA OF
PERSISTANTE CONVECTION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.