Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:15:28 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 050600
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (KALUNDE )
    995 HPA
POSITION             : 11.1S/77.4E (ELEVEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE
    IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 11.3 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/76.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION IS GOOD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.