Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:44:30 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 142144
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE 14 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 14/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N126W.  HIGH PRESSURE
   DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 15N BETWEEN 110W-140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 14/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N78W
4N100W  6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
120 NM N OF AXIS BETWEEN 85W AND 93W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.