Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:58:16 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 072158
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC MON 07 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N130W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   18N108W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W 6N88W
4N113W 8N115W 4N125W 8N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120 NM N OF AXIS E OF 81W AND BETWEEN
113W AND 124W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.