Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:14:54 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 261800
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.3S/57.6E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN
    SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/55.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/53.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY WITHOUT CHANGE. FOR THE NEXT 24
    TO 48 HOURS, THE DISTURBANCE SHOULD MAINTAIN A GENERALLY
    SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK, DRIFTING ALONG THE AREA OF HIGH
    PRESSURES LOCATED IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.