Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:52:16 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 080352
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC TUE 08 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 08/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1025 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N130W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   18N110W THROUGH SOCORRO ISLAND.
..COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING THE AREA FROM THE NW AND WILL LIKELY
   ENTER THE REGION IN THE NEXT 6-12 HOURS.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
4N100W 5N110W 4N124W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE IS FROM 4N-7N
BETWEEN 116W-120W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS
FROM 82W-90W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 105W-115W
AND WITHIN 90 NM OF 4N124W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.