Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:48:51 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 151548
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SAT 15 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 15/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM NE OF 32N131W TO BEYOND 25N140W.
   BROKEN LOW CLOUDS AND ISOLATED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 90NM OF THE
   FRONT.
..1020 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 28N126W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 15/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
5N93W  3N110W  2N125W 5N130W  5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS 120 NM WIDE BETWEEN 89W AND
93W...BETWEEN 128W AND 133W...AND WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF
4N138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.