Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:41:30 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 220941
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC WED 22 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 22/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N134W AND EXTENDS
   BEYOND 23N140W.
..A 1024 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 30N121W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
8N94W 4N107W 7N115W 7N125W 4N131W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 132W
TO 136W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 90
NM OF THE AXIS FROM 127W TO 132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.