Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 06:07:01 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 23.7S/37.9E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE EASTERN
    SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 25.4 SOUTH/38.3 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 26.1 SOUTH/39.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL UNDERGOES STRONG
    WESTERLY WINDSHEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.