Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:40:58 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 311541
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC MON 31 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 31/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 31/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
9N95W 8N100W 9N106W 4N114W 3N134W 6N140W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 45/60 NM OF AXIS FROM 97W-114W
AND WITHIN 90/120 NM OF 5N128W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS FROM 132W-140W AND 91W-97W.  ISOLATED
MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 78W-85W AND 115W-123W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
A CLUSTER OF MODERATE CONVECTION IS NEAR 12N112W.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.