Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:43:43 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 060943
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 06 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 06/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 120W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 7N77W
4N85W 5N107W 10N120W 7N132W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 118W TO 122W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY ISOLATED SHOWERS
ARE WITHIN 250 NM OF A LINE FROM 10N130W 20N118W ACROSS THE BAJA
PENINSULA TO OVER MEXICO NEAR 26N109W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.