Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:05:28 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 232205
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 23 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 23/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1025 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 30N127W.
..1009 MB LOW IS CENTERED NEAR MANZANILLO MEXICO AT 20N103W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
3N100W 4N120W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS 120 NM WIDE BETWEEN 104W AND 109W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.