Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:36:10 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 230936
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 23 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 23/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A 1025 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N122W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/0845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N101W 4N116W 7N130W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90/120 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 99W TO 102W AND
WITHIN 90 NM NORTH OF THE AXIS FROM 103W TO 105W. SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 105W
TO 108W AND WITHIN 75 NM SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 129W TO 131W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN A 45 NM RADIUS OF
3.5N97W.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.