Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 16:04:06 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 012203
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 01 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1031 MB HIGH IS LOCATED N OF THE AREA NEAR 40N137W.
..WEAK STATIONARY FRONT ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N132W AND EXTENDS TO
   30N137W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
4N90W  4N107W  7N120W 6N130W 5N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 82W-86W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.