Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:56:05 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 090000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 09/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 25.6S/38.6E
    (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 26.9 SOUTH/39.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 27.8 SOUTH/40.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STRONGLY WESTERLY WINDSHEARED
    HAS NO MORE ASSOCIATED CONVECTION..=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.