Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 21:31:13 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 060331
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 06 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 06/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..LARGE AREA OF HIGH PRES N OF 10N W OF 110W EXTENDING FROM A 1031
   MB HIGH NEAR 35N138W. A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDS FROM THE HIGH SE TO
   NEAR 19N109W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W 7N84W
5N100W 10N108W 5N118W 8N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN
30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 85W-103W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN
45NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 107W-116W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45NM
OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 116W-125W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60NM OF THE
AXIS W OF 133W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED SHOWERS ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA BETWEEN 2N-7N. BROKEN
DECK OF CIRRUS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUBTRPCL JET WITHIN 200NM OF A
LINE FROM 10N125W TO 23N106W.

$$
BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.