Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:58:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 022158
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 02 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W
   WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N32N140W TO 20N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W 3N85W
5N98W 9N105W 6N111W 5N127W6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120/150 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 93W TO 109W...
WITHIN 30/45 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 120W TO 124W...WITHIN 90/120 NM
SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 109W TO 113W...AND WITHIN 60 NM NORTH OF THE
AXIS FROM 126W TO 128W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM OF A
LINE FROM 9.5N115.5W TO 9N118.5W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 45/60 NM OF A LINE FROM 11.5N115.5W TO 10N124W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.