Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:42:19 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.7S/39.0E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE,
    AND EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE EASTERN AND
    SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 22.5 SOUTH/40.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH/41.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY REMAINS
    FLUCTUATING IN SOUTHEASTERN VICINITY OF THE CENTRE..=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.