Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:54:07 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 060353
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 06 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 06/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N135W AND EXTENDS SE
   TO 22N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N79W
9N120W 8N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS 60 NM WIDE
BETWEEN 120W AND 123W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
A LARGE PLUME OF BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS LIES WITHIN 250 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM
14N126W TO 26N110W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.