Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:45:08 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 110600
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 11/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 11  (HAPE )
    995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.5S/64.5E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE NORTHERN
    SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
    SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/64.7 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 18.4 SOUTH/65.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM INTENSIFY DURING THE LAST
    HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.