Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 04:43:18 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 070943
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC MON 07 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1028 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N132W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   20N109W BETWEEN SOCORRO ISLAND AND CABO CORRIENTES IN SW MEXICO.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 8N81W
4N103W 8N113W 5N123W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS W OF 138W.  SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM
OF AXIS FROM 115W-123W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM
97W-108W.  A CLUSTER OF MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF
9N113W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
POSSIBLE SHOWERS WITHIN 120 NM OF 23N108W.  A CLUSTER OF
MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30 NM OF THE COAST OF COLOMBIA
FROM 3N-6N.  ISOLATED MODERATE IS WITHIN A SIMILAR DISTANCE OF THE
COLUMBIAN COASTLINE FROM EQ-2N.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.