Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:20:56 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 271800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/13/20022003
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (JAPHET)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  27/02/2003 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 22.1S/38.3E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 57 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 300 KM
    SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.6S / 37.5E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.3S / 36.5E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.6S / 34.2E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : INTENSIFICATION IS GOING ON
    WITH A BIGINING OF EYE, BUT THE  WALL SEEMS ALREADY BROKEN ON
    THE LAST MICRO-WAVES DATA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.