Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:34:12 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 020333
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 02 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE EXTENDS FROM 30N130W TO 20N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N80W
4N90W  4N110W  7N130W  8N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 88W AND 94W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.