Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:52:46 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 090352
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 09 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 09/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT THROUGH 31N127W 27N128W BECOMING
   STATIONARY NEAR 24N132W TO 20N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT
   CLOUDS/CONVECTION.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
6N90W 4N100W 7N110W 5N120W 7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 4N-5N BETWEEN 96W-101W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 8N-12N BETWEEN 105W-110W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 15N-18N BETWEEN
104W-110W.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.