Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:24:09 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 130000 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 13/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08  (EX-EBULA )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.3S/74.1E
    (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT LOCALY UP TO 300 NM.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS EXTENDING UP
    TO 100 NM IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT AND SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND UP TO 240 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 28.6 SOUTH/75.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 14/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 28.9 SOUTH/76.7 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  WINDS ARE DU TO THE GRADIANT WITH THE
    HIGH PRESSURES IN THE EAST AND IN THE SOUTH OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.