Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:04:24 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 252204
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE 25 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 25/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT IS FROM 1003 MB LOW PRESSURE CENTER
   NEAR 33N119W...THROUGH 30N115W TO 24N120W AND 21N127W. NO
   DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.
..1018 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER IS NEAR 18N112W.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE CENTER AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW IS NORTH OF
   10N BETWEEN 103W-120W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
5N90W 6N109W 7N117W 9N121W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS E OF 78W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM N OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 119W AND 122W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.