Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:43:32 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 082143
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE 08 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 08/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N129W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   SOCORRO ISLAND NEAR 19N111W. A SECOND RIDGE EXTENDS SW FROM
   THE HIGH TO BEYOND 25N140W.
..COLD FRONT HAS ENTERED IS THE AREA FROM THE NW ALONG 32N135W
   30N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
4N110W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS E OF 100W AND WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS W OF 132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.