Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:57:57 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 270600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/9/20022003
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  27/01/2003 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 16.8S/54.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
    FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.1S / 52.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.7S / 51.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.7S / 49.4E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEME IS EXPECTED TO
    STAY NORTH TO 20S AND THEN TRACK WESTWARD TO THE COAST OF
    MADAGASCAR IN THE END OF THE PERIODE, UNDERGOING THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES COMING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.