Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:42:03 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 151800
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 027/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11  (EX-HAPE )
    998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.2S/78.8E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
    DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY BETWEEN 100
    NM AND 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NESR THE
    CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE NORDTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 25.0 SOUTH/81.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 26.4 SOUTH/82.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEME IS WEAKENING RAPIDLY. THE
    AREA OF SQUAKKY WEATHER IS LIMITED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.