Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:47:42 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 270000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/55.3E
    (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE WESTERN AND
    SOUTHEASTERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/53.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/51.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE REMAINS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE
    WITHIN A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION NOT WELL DEFINED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.