Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 04:06:22 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 021006
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC WED 02 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM NEAR 30N121W TO 25N130W
TO 24N140W.
..MODERATELY STRONG HIGH PRESSURE CENTERED NW OF AREA EXTENDS
SE TO 15N120W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 1N80W
2N90W 2N100W 4N120W 6N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED STRONG CONVECTION
WITHIN 30 NM OF A LINE FROM 5N99W TO 6N106W TO 8N109W TO 9N110W.
ISOLATED MODERATE NEAR 3N122W. SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG WITHIN
60 NM OF A LINE FROM 6N130W TO 4N135W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM CENTRAL BAJA CALIFORNIA NEAR
26N112W EXTENDING NE TO 29N111W.

$$
RRG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.