Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:39:16 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 070338
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 07 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE IS THE ONLY FEATURE OF NOTE IN THE AREA WITH AN
   AXIS W OF BAJA CALIFORNIA N OF SOCORRO ISLAND TO 15N103W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
8N119W 6N132W 7N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 45 NM OF AXIS FROM 111W-114W. ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 30
NM OF AXIS FROM 130W-135W.  A FEW SHOWERS ARE BETWEEN 5N-9N
BETWEEN 131W-138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST MID/UPPER CLOUDS ARE STREAMING INTO SW MEXICO IN
A 600 NM WIDE SWATH ALONG 12N122W 24N107W.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.