Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:17:22 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 291800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 026/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 29/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09  (EX-FARI )
    1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.6S/43.3E
    (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL
    THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  18 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 400 NM RADIUS
    OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHERN SECTOR.
WINDS 20/25 KT ALONG WESTERN MALAGASY COAST, BETWEEN 22S AND 24S.
STRONG  GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 24.7 SOUTH/41.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 27.2 SOUTH/40.9 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE OF EX-FARI IS ESTIMATED
    REACHING THE MALAGASY WESTERN COAST. THE SYSTEM SHOULD
    SLIGHTLY REINTENSIFIED OVER THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL. IT SHOULD
    GENERALLY TRACK SOUTHWARDS, TOWARDS A WEAKNESS IN THE
    PRESSURE LOW IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.