Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:45:30 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 150345
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 15 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 15/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A 1016 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 27N122W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 15/0330...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N80W
4N87W 4N94W 3N100W 6N113W 6N125W 5N140W.

SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS MODERATE TO STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN
90-120 NM N OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 82W AND 87W. SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90-120 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF
THE AXIS BETWEEN 90W AND 95W...AND BETWEEN 99W AND 103W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM N OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 126W AND 130W.

SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30-45 NM
EITHER SIDE OF LINE 7N112W 8N117W 10N121W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
COBB

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.