Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 03:34:11 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 010933
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC WED 01 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED N OF THE AREA NEAR 3034N126W. HIGH
   PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION N OF 18N AND W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
6N112W 7N128W 8N140W. SCATTERED STRONG CONVECTION IS 240 NM WIDE
BETWEEN 121W AND 128W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS 180 NM WIDE BETWEEN 112W AND 121W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.