Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:49:06 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 070349
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 07 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1028 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N133W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   17N106W SW OF MEXICO.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 8N82W
4N102W 8N110W 5N121W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM OF
AXIS W OF 135W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS
FROM 97W-103W AND WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM 115W-122W.  SIMILAR
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF 9N110W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 45
NM OF AXIS FROM 122W-132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
POSSIBLE SHOWERS WITHIN 120 NM OF 10N131W.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.