Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:03:19 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 202203
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC MON 20 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 20/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N131W AND EXTENDS SW
   TO 29N134W 29N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
   45 NM OF THE FRONT N OF 29N.
..HIGH PRESSURE IS WEDGED BETWEEN THE FRONT AND BAJA CALIFORNIA
   WITH A 1026 MB CENTER NEAR 27N122W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 20/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N79W
3N91W  1N99W 6N112W 4N119W  5N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG
CONVECTION IS FROM 2N TO 8N BETWEEN 86W AND 93W AND WITHIN 30 NM
OF AXIS BETWEEN 104W AND 120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.