Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:26:03 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 231522
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC WED 23 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 23/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION N OF 10N W OF 110W WITH
   RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING ALONG 30N140W SE TO 18N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
4N100W 9N112W 6N123W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG WITHIN
WITHIN 180 NM OF AXIS E OF 79W AND 120 NM OF AXIS FROM 83W TO
87W AND 60 NM WIDE FROM 111W TO 114W. SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG 240 NM WIDE FROM 118W TO 124W. SCATTERED STRONG
120 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 136W TO 139W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG MOSTLY WITHIN 120 NM OF COAST OF
PANAMA. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 60 NM OF 8N86W
AND 90 NM OF 8N89W.

$$
SANDOVAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.