Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:19:02 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 100318
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 10 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 10/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..NEARLY STATIONARY 1018 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 24N130W WITH
   A RIDGE EXTENDING W ALONG 24N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/0230 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
7N84W 5N100W 6N115W 6N130W 6N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
FROM 3N-6N BETWEEN 101W-105W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM
5N-7N BETWEEN 121W-124W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.