Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:51:21 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 182151
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE 18 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 18/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1030 MB HIGH IS NEAR 31N133W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO 23N125W
   CONTINUING TO NEAR SOCORRO ISLAND.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 18/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
6N97W 10N108W 5N114W 6N124W 1N134W 2N140W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 45 NM OF AXIS FROM 113W-127W AND
FROM 2N-7N BETWEEN 82W-85W.  SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM OF
AXIS FROM 108W-111W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 4N-9N
BETWEEN 91W-98W. ISOLATED MODERATE BETWEEN 102W-106W AND
128W-134W WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60
NM OF 6N110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.