Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:55:04 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 112155
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 11 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 11/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A WEAKENING COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N132W AND EXTENDS
   SW TO 27N137W. THE FRONT IS EXPECTED TO DISSIPATE DURING THE NEXT
   12-18 HOURS.
..WEAK HIGH PRESSURE IS AHEAD OF THE FRONT IN THE REMAINDER OF THE
   AREA N OF THE ITCZ W OF 105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N79W 6N88W
7N106W 9N120W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 60/75 NM OF AXIS W OF 132W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 5N-8N BETWEEN 84W-94W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.