Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:34:51 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 190334
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC WED 19 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 19/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1027 MB HIGH NEAR 31N130W HAS A RIDGE AXIS SE TO 24N121W N OF
   SOCORRO ISLAND TO NEAR CABO CORRIENTES.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 19/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
5N93W 10N102W 9N107W 6N110W 6N126W 1N134W 2N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM
116W-119W AND 123W-127W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG IS WITHIN 90 NM OF LINE 3N86W 7N87W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM OF AXIS FROM 100W-108W.  ISOLATED
WEAK/MODERATE WITHIN 75 NM OF AXIS FROM 93W-98W.  A CLUSTER OF
MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF 6N110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.