Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:57:48 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 302157
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SUN 30 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 30/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD ANTICYCLONIC FLOW NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 100W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N77W 6N90W 7N110W 5N130W 6N140W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...SOME DISSIPATING WITH TIME...
WITHIN 180 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WATER VAPOR IMAGERY...TROUGH FROM UPPER LEVEL CYCLONIC
CIRCULATION CENTER NEAR 20N113W TO 25N128W. ANOTHER TROUGH
FROM CENTER TO 14N126W. UPPER LEVEL SW WIND FLOW NORTH OF 10N
BETWEEN 100W AND 14N126W 20N113W TROUGH MOVING TOWARD MEXICO.
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
IN ONE CELL...FROM 12N TO 13N BETWEEN 110W AND 112W.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.