Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:23:51 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 150317
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC WED 15 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 15/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1023 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N124W.  HIGH PRESSURE
   DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 15N BETWEEN 110W-140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 15/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N79W
4N103W  6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
90 NM N OF AXIS BETWEEN 83W AND 92W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.