Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:28:05 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 310928
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC MON 31 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 31/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST
   OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 31/0300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N92W 9N105W 5N113W 4N130W 5N140W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED
MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 120 NM OF THE
AXIS FROM FROM 78W TO 84W AND WITHIN 150/180 NM OF THE AXIS FROM
97W TO 116W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF
6.5N129W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 45 NM OF A LINE FROM 10N111W TO 12N109W AND WITHIN A 45
NM RADIUS OF 14N112.5W. CLUSTERS OF SIMILAR CONVECTION ARE
WITHIN 45 NM OF A LINE FROM 11N93W TO THE COAST OF GUATEMALA
NEAR 14N91W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.