Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:00:16 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 141600
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC FRI 14 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 14/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAKENING 1011 MB LOW PRESSURE CENTER IS NEAR 28N113W OVER
   CENTRAL BAJA CALIFORNIA. ISOLATED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 120 NM
   OF THE LOW.
..1022 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER IS NEAR 30N130W.  BROAD HIGH
   PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW IS NORTH OF 15N BETWEEN 120W
   AND 140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 14/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N90W  2N105W  3N120W 5N130W  5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 123W
AND 125W...AND WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 132W AND 134W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.