Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:13:08 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 131800
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 13/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12  (EX-ISHA )
    999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.8S/85.5E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
    FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 MN FROM
    THE C CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.
COLCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
    WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    AND SOUTHEASTERN SECTORS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH/86.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 23.1 SOUTH/87.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING DUE
    TO A MODERATE TO STRONG WESTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR. WINDS
    ARE EVALUATED ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT SATELLITE DATA. LAST
    WARNING ISSUED ABOUT THIS SYSTEM UNLESS RE-INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.