Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 03:48:37 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 210948
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC FRI 21 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 21/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION OVER MEXICO NEAR
   30N107W AND EXTENDS INTO THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA NEAR 25N111W.
..A 1032 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NORTH OF THE REGION WITH A RIDGE
   AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N133W SOUTHEAST TO 12N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
4N90W 4N110W 2N130W 1N140W. NONE.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
COLD AIR STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS COVER THE REGION NORTH OF 18N WEST
OF 110W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.