Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:37:07 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 040336
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 04 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 04/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE AREA WITH A WELL DEFINED RIDGE
   AXIS EXTENDING SW THROUGH 30N127W TO BEYOND 23N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
4N90W 6N110W 8N125W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 80W-86W. SIMILAR ACTIVITY
FROM 5N-8N BETWEEN 108W-114W AND FROM 5N-8N BETWEEN 127W-130W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.