Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:40:35 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 030940
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 03 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 03/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 110W
   WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N140W TO 18N110W.

..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM CENTRAL BAJA COAST TO
19.5N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N80W 4N94W
7N107W 8N120W 6N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION NEAR
5N92W. ISOLATED MODERATE NEAR 4N94W 5N97W 6N101W 7N104W 6N115W AND
6N118W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM OF A LINE
FROM 13N120W TO 11N125W.

$$
RRG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.