Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion 26/02/2003

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:05:33 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 260600
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 26/02/2003
AT 0600 UTC WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 26/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13   998 HPA
POSITION             : 22.0S/40.1E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
    MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  10 KT
    MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 220 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
    CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/30 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE EXTENDING UP TO 180 MN FROM
    THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 21.6 SOUTH/38.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING. FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 21.7
SOUTH/37.2 EAST  DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE STRONGER WINDS IN THE SOUTH OF THE
SYSTEM ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES
REBUILTING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.