Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 04:00:03 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 020959
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 02 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT IS ENTERING THE NW PART OF THE DISCUSSION AREA.
..A 1024 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 33N124W. A RIDGE EXTENDS FROM
   THE HIGH CENTER THROUGH 25N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
5N99W 5N108W 8N120W 7N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
LOCATED WITHIN A 30 NM RADIUS OF 5N109W AND WITHIN A 60 NM
RADIUS OF 8N117W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED CONVECTION IS
LOCATED WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 129W AND
133W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

CAB

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.