Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:57:34 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 092157
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 09 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 09/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1021 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 25N134W WITH AN E/W ORIENTED
   RIDGE ALONG 24N/25N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
7N84W 5N100W 6N115W 6N130W 6N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 87W-105W. SIMILAR
CONVECTION FROM 5N-9N BETWEEN 124W-131W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.