Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:37:05 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 210336
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC TUE 21 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 21/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WARM FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 31N140W AND EXTENDS SE
   TO 28N135W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF
   THE FRONT N OF 28N.
..1023 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 26N124W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N79W
7N110W 3N120W 5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS 90 NM
WIDE BETWEEN 112W AND 120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.