Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 03:33:06 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 270932
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 27 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 27/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 115W
   WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N140W SOUTHEAST TO
   22N115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/0845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
3N87W 5N105W 8N125W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 75/90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 84W TO 88W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
PACIFIC MOISTURE IN THE FORM OF HIGH CLOUDS IS WITHIN 200 NM OF
A LINE FROM 14N126W TO ACROSS MEXICO BEYOND 23N106W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.