Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:35:58 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 231535
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC THU 23 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 23/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES W OF 110W WITH A RIDGE AXIS ALONG
   31N123W 24N140W.
..NARROW AREA OF LOW PRESSURE EXTENDS FROM THE COAST OF MEXICO
   NEAR MANZANILLO NWD OVER THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/1445 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
3N100W 4N120W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM
3N-7N BETWEEN 98W-108W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.