Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:07:26 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 260000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/61.9E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT WITH THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/60.2 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/58.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LOW LEVEL CENTRE REMAINS DIFFICULT TO
    PRECISELY LOCATE (POSSIBILITY OF SEVERAL CENTERS).
VERY FLUCTUATING CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.