Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:28:27 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 140600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 026/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 14/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 10  (GERRY )
    955 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.3S/62.1E
    (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO
    DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE..
HURRICANE 65/75KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 NM RADIUS.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS UP TO 40 NM OF THE
    CENTRE.GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
    WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM
 SEMI-CIRCLE.
IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM
    IN THE SOUTHESATERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 24.6 SOUTH/63.6 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 26.4 SOUTH/64.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SLOWN DOWN AND IS RAPIDLY
    DISORGANIZING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.