Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:27:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 041527
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC TUE 04 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE

BASED ON 04/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..TROF LIES OVER THE W EXTENT OF DISCUSSION AREA FROM 14N138W
   TO 30N143W.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REMAINDER OF THE AREA E OF
   TROF TO THE COAST OF W MEXICO WHERE A SECOND TROF EXTENDS
   FROM 18N106W NWD TO 32N113W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/1500 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
6N77W 5N90W 6N110W 5N115W 8N134W 7N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM
124W-131W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
LARGE AREA OF BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILEVEL CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED
EMBEDDED SHOWERS FROM 12N-20N BETWEEN 123W-134W. BROKEN/OVERCAST
MID/UPPER LEVEL CLOUDS FROM 20N-25N BETWEEN 115W-130W.

$$
RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.