Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:00:31 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 212159
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC MON 21 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 21/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 10N WEST OF 105W WITH
   RIDGE AXIS ALONG 30N140W 14N105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
7N90W 5N100W 7N120W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM
3N-9N E OF 80W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN
85W-88W. SIMILAR CONVECTION FROM 3N-6N BETWEEN 105W-111W AND
FROM 4N-8N W OF 136W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.