Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:03:59 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 062204
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SUN 06 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 06/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1031 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N134W.  ANTICYCLONIC FLOW IS
   NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 107W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N101W  7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 85W AND 103W...AND WITHIN 120 NM OF
AXIS BETWEEN 112W AND 120W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120 NM OF
AXIS W OF 130W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.