Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:39:00 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 090600
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10   998 HPA
POSITION             : 12.2S/55.5E (TWELVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTH  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 11.8 SOUTH/55.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/56.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, AND HAS LOST
    ORGANIZATION.
STRONGEST WINDS ARE IN THE SOUTH, DUE TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT WITH
    THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.