Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:23:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 230923
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SUN 23 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 23/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD TROUGH LIES OVER THE W PORTION OF THE AREA N OF 10N
   ALONG 132W/133W.
..HIGH PRESSURE PREVAILS E OF TROUGH WITH RIDGE AXIS ALONG
   30N133W-17N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/0900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 7N78W
5N90W 4N100W 4N120W 8N134W 7N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 120W-130W. WIDELY
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN 134W-137W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION W OF 137W FROM 14N-21N.

$$
RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.