Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:46:06 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 120900
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN REISSUED/120900Z/130600ZMAR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/111951ZMAR2003//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/110152ZMAR2003//
REF/C/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/120753ZMAR2003//
NARR/REFS A, B, AND C ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 111800Z1, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 22P (ERICA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 15.2S8 159.6E1, APPROXIMATELY 410 NM SOUTHWEST OF VANUATU,
TRACKING SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 12 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 55 KNOTS GUSTING TO 70 KNOTS. SEE REF A

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.