Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:02:12 -0500

ACPA40 PHFO 222201
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC APRIL 22 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 90 NM 07N177W 08N159W MOVED WEST 10 KT
WITH LITTLE CHANGE. ISOLATED CB WITHIN 90 NM OF LINE 04N158W 08N140W
AND BEYOND MOVED WEST 15 KT WITH LITTLE CHANGE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
ISOLATED CB BOUNDED BY 07S179W 11S163W 17S180 MOVED WEST 15 KT WITH
LITTLE CHANGE.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 90 NM OF LINE 03S178W 11S146W MOVED WEST 15 KT
WITH LITTLE CHANGE.

RAB

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU USE
THIS PRODUCT. E-MAIL YOUR COMMENTS NO LATER THAN MAY 1 2003 TO
[email-masked]...OR CALL 808-973-5276. DEPENDING UPON YOUR
RESPONSES...THIS PRODUCT MAY BE MODIFIED...ELIMINATED OR REPLACED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.