Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:41:47 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 050600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/050600Z/060600ZMAR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/050451ZMAR2003//
AMPN/REF A IS A CORRECTED TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 050000Z5, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 22P (ERICA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 20.2S4 154.1E1, APPROXIMATELY 475 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF CAIRNS,
AUSTRALIA, AND WAS MOVING NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD AT 08 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 30 KNOTS GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31
PGTW 050300 COR) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY CAPT KENDALL, USAF.
FORECAST TEAM: KENDALL/RONSSE/MENEBROKER/ANDERSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.