Subject: Indian-S: Msgid/genadmin/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/jtwc//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:18:32 -0600

WTXS21 PGTW 060100
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 060051Z JAN 03//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/050051Z JAN 03//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 050100)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A. VISIBLE ANIMATION, SYNOPTIC DATA, AND THE GOVE
SITE RADAR LOOP DEPICT THAT THE SYSTEM HAS MOVED INLAND. THE
DYNAMICAL MODELS ALL INDICATE A SOUTHWEST MOTION OVER THE NEXT FEW
DAYS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.