Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:44:43 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 090600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 12.2S/65.5E (TWELVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 60 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/64.5 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 12.7 SOUTH/63.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS BUILT OVER THE CENTRE
    SINCE LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.