Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:28:53 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 130000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/02/2003
AT 0000 UTC WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 13/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.3S/84.3E
    (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
        THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 90 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
    NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIM
        60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 19.5
SOUTH/85.3 EAST  DEVELOPPING. FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 0000
UTC: 20.8 SOUTH/86.5 EAST  DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.