Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:10:37 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 120000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 12/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07  - 1006 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.0S/43.3E
    (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALY WITHIN 100
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, AND FROM 150 NM TO 250 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, BUT NEAR GALE 30
    KT TO LOCALY 35 KT UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR,
    MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 26.0 SOUTH/43.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN OF
    THE RESIDUAL LOW ARE DUE TO THE GRADIANT WITH THE HIGH
    PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.