Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 06:09:07 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 041200
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/03/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 11.5S/78.5E (ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 240 MN FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 11.8 SOUTH/77.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SYSTEM IS EAST-NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED. LOW
    LEVEL CENTRE IS VISIBLE ON THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE
    CONVECTION, THAT REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.