Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:08:40 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 012208
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 01 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE EXTENDS FROM 30N131W TO 18N105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
4N90W  5N110W  8N125W  5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 86W AND 91W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 124W AND 128W...AND
ALSO BETWEEN 134W AND 137W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.