Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 06:13:44 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 037/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 01/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09  (EX-FARI )
    1002 HPA
POSITION             : 34.2S/47.0E (THIRTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 350 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT REACHING LOCALLY 35 KT AND ROUGH TO
    VERY ROUGH SEAS EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 36.0 SOUTH/50.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 38.0 SOUTH/53.5 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONGEST WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE
    SOUTHEAST OF THE SYSTEM, DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
    SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.
THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.