Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:37:21 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 281800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/9/20022003
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (FARI)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/01/2003 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 20.1S/49.4E (TWENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
    NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 80 KM
    SW30: 80 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 300 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.7S / 47.9E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.3S / 46.1E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 43.5E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION IS NOW ORGANIZED
    IN A LARGE CDO, AS THE SYSTEME HAS SLIGHTLY INTENSIFYED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.