Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:07:01 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 010000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 01/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 06  (EX-DELFINA )
    985 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/39.6E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL
    SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
    THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALY UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCES WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 MN RADIUS OF
    THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/38.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS NOW LOCATED OVER LAND, BUT
    GALE FORCES WINDS EXIST OVER SEAS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    SEMI-CERCLE.
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ABOUT THIS SYSTEM FORCASTED TO DISSIPATE
    OVER LAND.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.