Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:04:27 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 101800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/8/20022003
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (EBULA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  10/01/2003 : 21.6S/69.6E (TWENTY ONE
    DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
    EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 975 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 450 KM
    SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 120 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 24.6S / 69.7E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 26.9S / 70.6E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 31.5S / 74.5E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=4.0 CI=4.0+ CONVECTION
    GENERATED BY EBULA SHOULD SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKENED FOR THE NEXT
    24 HOURS DUE TO THE  STRENGTHENING OF THE VERTICAL WIND
    SHEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.