Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 00:21:07 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 090600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/090600Z/100600ZAPR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090151ZAPR2003//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 090000Z9, TROPICAL DEPRESSION (TD) 02W WAS LOCATED NEAR
3.3N6 159.5E0, APPROXIMATELY 230 NM SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF POHNPEI
ISLAND, TRACKING NORTHWESTWARD AT 04 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS GUSTING TO
40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 090300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 2.9N1
159.6E1 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL DEPRESSION WARNING. SEE
PARA 1.A.(1) FOR DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY CAPT LEEJOICE, USAF.
FORECAST TEAM: LEEJOICE/GRUBER/HEATH/EDBERG//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.