Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:29:15 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 102129
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 10 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 10/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAKENING TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 32N126W TO 25N137W.  THE
   TROUGH IS DRIFTING EAST BUT IS EXPECTED TO DISSIPATE IN THE
   NEXT 6 HOURS.
..A COLD FRONT IS LOCATED FROM 32N137W TO BEYOND 30N140W.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW COVERS THE REMAINDER
   OF THE AREA NORTH OF 8N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
THE AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
3N96W  5N120W  4N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG CONVECTION IS
240 NM N OF AXIS BETWEEN 109W AND 119W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 180 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 125W AND 132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.