Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:37:37 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 270937
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 27 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 27/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE N OF 10N AND W OF 110W. RIDGE AXIS
   EXTENDS FROM 27N128W TO 14N112W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 2N79W 7N83W 6N93W 2N100W
6N104W 3N113W 9N127W 6N140W. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND TSTMS WITHIN
120NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 83W-92W. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND TSTMS
WITHIN 45NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 96-102W. SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 60NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 102W-106W. ISOLATED
SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 113W-116W. WIDELY
SCATTERED TO SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
119W-139W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED SHOWERS AND TSTMS WITHIN 30NM OF THE COSTA RICA/PANAMA
COAST BETWEEN 81W-86W.

$$
BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.