Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:05:17 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 100600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 10/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07  - 1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.0S/41.3E
    (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE
    DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 28.5 SOUTH/42.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS DISSIPATING. STRONGEST
    WINDS ARE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT DUE TO THE GRADIENT
    WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. LAST WARNING ABOUT THIS
    SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.