Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:07:32 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 152207
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 15 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 15/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT FROM BEYOND 32N123W SW THROUGH 28N130W TO BEYOND
25N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 15/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
7N86W  2N100W  2N112W  8N120W  5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS FROM 2N TO 9N BETWEEN 82W AND
87W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS S OF 6N BETWEEN
111W AND 118W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.