Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:44:52 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 240944
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC FRI 24 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 24/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 110W
   WITH A 1024 MB HIGH LOCATED NEAR 30N127W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
7N85W 4N96W 7N108W 5N112W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 45 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 96W TO 98W AND WITHIN 75/90 NM
OF THE AXIS FROM 104W TO 107W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.