Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:51:04 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 270350
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 27 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 27/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE THROUGH 32N130W TO 24N122W TO 17N114W TO 9N105W.
   BROAD ANTICYCLONIC FLOW NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 103W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/0300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N78W 7N87W 5N106W 5N117W 9N126W 8N131W 6N136W 6N140W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60-90 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS
BETWEEN 123W AND 140W.

ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120-180 NM
ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 83W AND 110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NO OTHER DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.