Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:44:22 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 290344
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 29 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 29/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRES DOMINATES AREA N OF 15N W OF 115W.
..A TROUGH IS ANALYZED FROM 3N110W TO 12N106W EXTENDING ITCZ
   RELATED CONVECTION N TO NEAR 15N104W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 29/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
5N100W 8N130W 7N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
FROM 4N-8N BETWEEN 104W-114W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.