Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:43:17 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 120343
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 12 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 12/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..TROUGH THROUGH 32N130W TO 28N134W TO 27N138W.
   NO DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.
..RIDGE THROUGH 30N150W 25N139W 26N128W 25N116W TO 20N110W.
   BROAD HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC...EXCEPT FOR THE AREA
   NEAR THE TROUGH...NORTH OF 14N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/0300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N77W 5N86W 5N98W 6N120W 9N130W 6N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 120 NM ON EITHER
SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 93W AND 101W...AND FROM 5N TO 7N BETWEEN
135W AND 138W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG
WITHIN 60-90 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 82W AND 91W...
AND WITHIN 125 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 128W AND 132W.

BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CONVECTIVE DEBRIS CLOUDS ELSEWHERE
WITHIN 60-90 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF 14N125W 10N134W 8N140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NOTHING ELSE.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.