Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:27:51 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 300327
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 30 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 30/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...

..TROUGH EXTENDS ALONG THE W COAST OF MEXICO FROM PUERTO ANGEL
   NW ALONG 21N105W 26N108W TO BEYOND 30N111W.
..ELSEWHERE...HIGH PRESSURE REMAINS IN CONTROL N OF 10N WITH
   RIDGE AXES ALONG 30N130W 27N140W AND 30N130W 14N103W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 1N80W
4N90W 5N100W 5N110W 7N125W 6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 4N-7N BETWEEN 90W-97W. SIMILAR ACTIVITY WITHIN
75 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE 6N102W-12N107W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 10N-13N BETWEEN 121W-125W.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.