Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:00:37 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 112200
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 11 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 11/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A COLD FRONT ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N134W AND EXITS AREA NEAR
   28N140W.
..A 1023 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 29N123W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
7N100W  5N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF
THE AXIS BETWEEN 93W AND 110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.