Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:11:36 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 100600
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/64.0E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
    REACHING LOCALLY 30/35KT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/63.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/62.9 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS NOW A SMALL AREA OF
    PERSISTANTE CONVECTION, WITH WINDS REACHING LOCALLY 30/35 KT
    UNDER THE CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.