Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:13:33 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 131800
SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 13/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  (HAPE )
    975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/72.0E
    (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 80 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING  UP TO 150 NM IN THE
    NORTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
 GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
    NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/73.4 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/74.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  HAPE SHOULD CURVE SOUTHWARDS OVER THE
    NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.