Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 15:53:48 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 042153
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 04 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 04/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH PRESSURE IS CENTERED NEAR 33N127W. BROAD HIGH
   PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW IS NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 100W AND 107W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 115W AND 124W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.