Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 06:05:54 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 121200
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 12/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08  (EX-EBULA )
    995 HPA
POSITION             : 28.3S/73.0E (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
    NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 28.7 SOUTH/74.7 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 29.6 SOUTH/76.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EX-EBULA, NOW WITHOUT CONVECTION, IS
    MERGING WITH THE TROUGH DRIFTING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.