Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:34:12 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 211534
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC FRI 21 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 21/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE CONTROLS THE REGION N OF 15N WITH RIDGE AXIS
   ALONG 30N135W 25N20W 15N105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/XXXX UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
7N90W 5N115W 2N130W EQ140W.  NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
COLD AIR STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS COVER MUCH OF THE REGION NORTH OF
20N WEST OF 110W.

$$
RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.