Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:19:15 -0500

WTIO22 FMEE 120600
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 12/04/2003
AT
0600 UTC.

WARNING NUMBER: 008/15 SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN
10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND.
NEAR GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  12/04/2003 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:    FILLING DEPRESSION 15 (EX-LUMA) 1000 HPA
POSITION:    WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 42.0 S / 76.0 E (FORTY TWO
 DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  EAST)
 MOVEMENT:    EAST-SOUTH-EAST 50 KT

 THREAT AREAS:

 FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
 12H, VALID 2003/04/12 AT 18 UTC:
  50.0 SOUTH/  88.0 EAST.    DISSIPATED
  24H, VALID 2003/04/13 AT 06 UTC:

  OTHER INFORMATIONS:
  EX-LUMA HAS COMPLETELY MERGED OVER LAST NIGHT WITH THE COLD FRONT
  DRIFTING IN THE SOUTH. RESIDUAL CIRCULATION CENTRE REMAINS
DIFFICULT TO
PRDRIFTINGLOCATE.
THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.