Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:46:48 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 090000
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.5S/56.0E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 200 NM
    RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE ESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE EXTENDS
    LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/55.5 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/55.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW REMAINS BAD-DEFINED. THE SYSTEM
    LIGHTLY INTENSIFY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.