Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:58:01 -0500

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 250600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/250600Z/260600ZAPR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/250151ZAPR2003//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 250000Z7, TROPICAL STORM (TS) 02W (KUJIRA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 29.0N1 127.3E3, APPROXIMATELY 350 NM SOUTHWEST OF NAHA,
OKINAWA, TRACKING NORTHEASTWARD AT 28 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO
45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 250300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY LT SMITH, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: SMITH/JACOBS/KLINZMANN/NUTONGLA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.