Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:09:53 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 031800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/13/20022003
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-JAPHET)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  03/03/2003 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
  POINT 20.5S/32.5E (TWENTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
  THIRTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004
HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.4S / 31.2E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.3S / 30.2E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.0S / 28.8E FI=
    DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING
    UP TO 250 KM FROM THE CENTRE, UP TO 300 KM IN THE SOUTHERN
    SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 KM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
    SECTOR. THE MORE INTENSE CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY,
    ASSOCIATED TO THE STRONGEST RAINFALLS ARE IN THE NORTHERN
    SEMI-CEZRCLE, AND ALSO IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.