Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 13:56:52 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 081800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/081800Z/091800ZMAR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/081351ZMAR2003//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/081352ZMAR2003//
REF/C/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/080951ZMAR2003//
NARR/REF A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS, REF C IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 081200Z1, TROPICAL CYCLONE 23S (KALUNDE) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 14.4S9 69.7E2, IN THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, TRACKING
SOUTHWESTWARD AT 07 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 140 KNOTS GUSTING TO 170 KNOTS. SEE REF A

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.