Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:56:39 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 100956
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC MON 10 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 10/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 116W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
4N95W 4N108W 7N116W 7N133W 8N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90/120 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 96W TO
98W AND WITHIN 60 NM NORTH OF THE AXIS FROM 114W TO 115W.
CLUSTERS OF SIMILAR CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM
91W TO 103W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION ARE
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 130W TO 138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION IS INLAND AND ALONG THE
IMMEDIATE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 3N TO 4.5N.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.