Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:26:32 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 280326
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 28 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 28/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1025 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 35N138W. A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDS
   SE TO 15N104W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 28/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
3N89W  5N100W 4N120W  6N130W  7140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 91W AND 93W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.