Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:14:22 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 271800
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.5S/52.0E
    (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN SECTOR,
    EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF THE
    CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH/51.0 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/49.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY IS NOW MORE
    ORGANIZING NEAR THE CENTRE STILL LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
EDGE
    OF THE DEEP CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.