Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:31:53 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 120327
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 12 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 12/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..A COLD FRONT ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N133W AND EXITS AREA NEAR
   27N140W.
..A 1022 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 28N122W.
..A SURFACE TROUGH IS S OF MEXICO FROM 19N104W TO 12N105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 1N80W
6N101W  3N120W  4N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 90W AND 92W...AND BETWEEN 100W AND 106W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.