Subject: Indian-N: **** Corrective ****

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 12:30:40 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 091800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/64.8E
    (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 60 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 MN IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH/64.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/63.6 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SMALL SYSTEM STATIONNARY IN LOCATION AND
    INTENSITY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.