Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 01:36:28 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 060600 CCA
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/13/20022003
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-JAPHET)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  06/03/2003 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
    POINT 19.5S/30.5E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
    THIRTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30:        SE30:
    SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) :      /
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.0S / 31.0E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.5S / 32.0E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS
    WITHIN 150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM IN
    THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT WHERE THE RAINFALLS ARE THE
    STRONGEST. CONVECTION IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN FLUCTUATING AROUND
A FILLING LOW FOR THE 24 NEXT HOURS.
LAST BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM, UNLESS JUSTIFIED BY NEW SIGNIFICANT
EVOLUTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.