Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:55:46 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 262155
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 26 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 26/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1028 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N142W.  RIDGE EXTENDS SE TO
   10N95W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
7N108W 9N124W 8N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60
NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 82W AND 85W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 87W
AND 90W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.