Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:34:46 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (KALUNDE )
    991 HPA
    POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.3S/76.0E
        (ELEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
    ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
    MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
    MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
        RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE
    IN THE EASTHERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS.

    GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS
NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
    STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
    FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 11.3 SOUTH/75.3 EAST
     DEVELOPPING.
     FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 11.8 SOUTH/74.7 EAST
      DEVELOPPING.
      OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION REMAINS FLUCTUATING AROUND
          THE CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.