Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:16:27 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 130600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 19/14/20022003
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (KALUNDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  13/03/2003 : 21.0S/64.4E (TWENTY ONE
    DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/5.0 MOINS /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
    NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 650 KM
    SW30: 550 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.2S / 64.9E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.8S / 64.8E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.5S / 63.8E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=4.0+ CI=5.0-. KALUNDE
    SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY WEAKEN, TRACKING OVER SEA SURFACE
    TEMPERATURES COOLER AND COMING INTO AN AREA OF INCREASING
    VERTICAL WIND SHEAR. THE EYE HAS STARTED TO DISAPPEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.