Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:28:46 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 090928
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SAT MAR 08 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 09/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE N OF 20N WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING FROM
   A 1024 MB HIGH NEAR 32N127W TO 18N105W. A SECOND RIDGE
   EXTENDS FROM THE HIGH SW TO BEYOND 26N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/0845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 1N83W
4N88W 3N98W 5N110W 4N115W 9N126W 5N140W. ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN
30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 88W-90W AND BETWEEN 95W-101W. SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 109W-112W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
125W-132W. ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS W OF 134W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION ALONG COASTAL SECTIONS OF COLOMBIA
FROM 4N-6N BETWEEN 75W-78W.

$$
BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.