Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:02:32 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 132202
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 13 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 13/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT HAS MOVED INTO THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE
   REGION THROUGH 32N131W TO BEYOND 26N140W.
..A 1018 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 27N119W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
3N97W 6N90W 4N102W 7N123W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 110W
AND 115W.

SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED
WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF 10.5N122W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
COBB

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.