Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 06:04:31 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 241200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 24/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 09
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 12S AND
    18S, FROM 66E TO 79E.

WINDS 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT BETWEEN 16S AND 18S DUE
    TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 25/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THS SYSTEM KEEPS ON WEAKENING, AND DOES
    NOT PRESENT ANY WELL DEFINED CENTRE. ITS INTENSITY DOES NOT
    JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS, BUT THE SYSTEM REMAINS
    CLOSELY MONITORED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.