Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:16:21 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 301800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 030/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 30/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09  (EX-FARI )
    999 HPA
POSITION             : 24.7S/42.3E (TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
    1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 100 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR AND UP TO 220 NM IN THE
    NORTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 26.9 SOUTH/43.2 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 28.5 SOUTH/44.8 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON TRACKING SOUTHWARD IN
    DIRECTION AF AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURES ARRIVING IN THE
    SOUTHERN PART OF THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.