Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:32:06 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 012131
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 01 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE ACROSS THE ENTIRE DISCUSSION AREA WITH RIDGING
   FROM 32N127W TO BEYOND 24N140W AND FROM 32N127W SE TO NEAR
   11N106W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W
6N100W 5N107W 7N118W 8N136W 7N140W.  ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN
30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 77W-84W. WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
TSTMS WITHIN 90NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 108W-113W. SCATTERED
MODERATE WITHIN 100NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 115W-122W AND WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 122W-125W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
WITHIN 60NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 133W-138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.