Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:25:34 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 261200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 26/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.3S/39.6E
    (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE
        DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 220 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM IN THE
        SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH
SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
        SEMI-CERCLE EXTENDING UP TO 180 MN FROM THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 20.9 SOUTH/38.1 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
 FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 21.0 SOUTH/36.6 EAST
  DEVELOPPING.
  OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS IN THE
SOUTH OF
    THE SYSTEM ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES
        REBUILTING IN THE SOUTH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.