Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:49:17 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 220949
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SAT 22 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 22/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 113W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
6N88W 4N111W 6N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 82W TO 85W. SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 107W
TO 109W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.