Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 05:50:57 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 071200
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 08   1004 HPA
POSITION             : 10.7S/70.2E (TEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FROM 5S TO 15S AND
    BETWEEN 64E AND 80E.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE UPPER LEVEL CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLES
    TO INTENSIFICATION.
THE ACTUAL INTENSITY DOES NOT NEED ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.