Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:03:12 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 262203
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 26 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 26/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE FROM 1031 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 31N134W
   TO 17N122W TO 4N112W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/2145 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N78W 6N88W 5N106W 9N128W 6N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150-180 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF 10N82W 6N88W 2N95W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 50-75 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN
120W AND 130W...AND WEST OF 133W.

ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 NM ON EITHER
SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 96W AND 110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NO OTHER DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.