Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:34:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 260334
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC WED 26 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 26/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT IS FROM 1006 MB LOW PRESSURE CENTER
   NEAR 33N118W...THROUGH 30N113W TO 21N122W. NO DEEP CONVECTION
   IS NOTED.
..1028 MB HIGH IS N OF THE ARE NEAR 34N146W.  A RIDGE EXTENDS
   SE TO 24N126W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N77W
5N100W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS 60 NM WIDE
BETWEEN 82W AND 87W...AND BETWEEN 94W AND 98W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.