Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:06:22 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 310000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 031/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 31/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09  (EX-FARI )
    999 HPA
POSITION             : 26.1S/42.5E (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL ONE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT
    0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 250 NM FROM
    THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR
    THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 28.0 SOUTH/43.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 29.8 SOUTH/44.8 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION CAN'T REBUILT DUE TO THE
    PRESENCE OF AN INCREASING NORTHWESTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR.
THE SYSTEM HAS STARTED TO BECOME EXTRATROPICAL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.