Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:13:40 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 261200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.8S/58.7E
    (THIRTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL
    SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHEN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/56.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/54.0 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY IS NOW ESPECIALLY
    PRESENT IN THE NORTHERN OF THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.