Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:34:23 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 101800
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11   998 HPA
POSITION             : 15.8S/63.7E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WHITHIN 120 NM
    RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, ETENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE
    NORTWESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/64.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 19.5 SOUTH/65.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION PERSISTS ON THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.