Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:41:41 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 212141
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 21 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 21/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE CONTROLS THE REGION N OF 15N WITH RIDGE AXIS
   ALONG 32N130W 24N115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
6N90W  4N105W  2N125W 4N140W.  NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
COLD AIR STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS COVERS MUCH OF THE REGION NORTH OF
20N WEST OF 120W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.