Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 04:57:15 -0500

AXPZ20 KNHC 080957
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC TUE 08 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 08/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1024 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N129W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE TO
   13N104W AND SW TO BEYOND 26N140W.
..COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING THE AREA FROM THE NW AND WILL LIKELY
   ENTER THE REGION IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W 4N97W
6N103W 5N110W 8N118W 4N126W 6N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS E OF 86W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE IS FROM 4N-9N BETWEEN 112W-119W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN
60 NM OF AXIS FROM 103W-110W...123W-131W AND W OF 138W.  SMALL
CLUSTER OF MODERATE CONVECTION IS NEAR 4N98W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.