Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 05:48:23 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 091200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 09/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 27.4S/39.4E (TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL FOUR
    DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
    1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    SOUTHERN SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO  90 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 27.4 SOUTH/41.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 27.0 SOUTH/42.8 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE TRACK HAS CURVED EASTWARD DUE TO THE
    ARRIVING OF A HIGH IN THE SOUTHWEST. CONVECTION REMAINS WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.