Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:00:05 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 171600
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC MON 17 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 17/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRES RIDGE EXTENDS FROM 1028 MB CENTER 30N135W SE TO
13N113W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 17/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 8N83W
5N110W  2N120W  1N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60
NM OF AXIS E OF 90W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 90 NM OF
AXIS FROM 100W-120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF 11N101W.

$$
WALLY BARNES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.