Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:18:03 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 280317
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 28 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 28/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD ANTICYCLONIC FLOW AND HIGH PRESSURE
   NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 28/0215 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N77W 8N96W 9N108W 8N127W 7N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120-180 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS WEST OF 129W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 300 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS EAST
OF 120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NO OTHER DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.