Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:58:44 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 252158
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC TUE 25 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 25/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF
   110W WITH A 1031 MB HIGH CENTER LOCATED NEAR 33N130W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 7N83W
2N95W 7N104W 9N120W 6N130W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS FROM 83W TO 89W.
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120
NM EITHER SIDE OF THE AXIS FROM 128W TO 140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.