Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:22:56 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 010322
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 01 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT ENTERS AREA NEAR 32N137W AND EXITS ARE NEAR
   30N140W.
..1024 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N130W.  HIGH PRESSURE
   DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 10N AND W OF 115W TO COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
4N90W  7N106W  5N130W  5N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS FROM 3N TO 5N BETWEEN 84W AND 90W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS FROM 4N TO 7N BETWEEN 118W AND
121W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS FROM 6N TO 8N BETWEEN
107W AND 109W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.