Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:28:06 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 072126
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 07 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW N OF 10N W OF BAJA
   CALIFORNIA.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/2100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N106W 5N120W 6N124W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 4N-7N
BETWEEN 135W-138W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM OF
AXIS FROM 91W-97W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS
FROM 119W-126W AND WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM 85W-90W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.