Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:12:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 032212
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 03 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 03/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..NEARLY STATIONARY 1022 MB HIGH IS CENTERED JUST N OF THE AREA
   NEAR 32N127W WITH A WELL DEFINED RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING SW
   BEYOND 24N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N77W 4N90W 6N110W 8N125W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 77W-85W. SIMILAR ACTIVITY
WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 110W-118W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.