Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:53:02 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 312152
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 31 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 31/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 32N132W.  HIGH PRESSURE
   DOMINATES THE AREA N OF 10N AND W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 31/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N84W  6N102W  8N114W  5N125W  5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS
BETWEEN 81W AND 86W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 103W AND 105W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.