Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 06:06:02 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 08   1001 HPA
POSITION             : 13.3S/70.6E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200
    UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS TO 250 NM IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/70.4 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 17.5 SOUTH/69.3 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE UPPER LEVEL CONDITIONS REMAIN
    FAVORABLE TO INTENSIFICATION, BUT CONVECTION REMAINS POORLY
    ORGANIZED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.