Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:52:20 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 072152
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI MAR 07 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 07/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..TROUGH WITHIN THE ITCZ ALONG 4N113W TO 13N112W MOVING W 10 TO
   15 KT. WEAK CENTER OF CIRCULATION NEAR 9N112W.  SEE ITCZ FOR
   RELATED CONVECTION.
..SECOND TROUGH WITHIN THE ITCZ ALONG 4N125W TO 12N124W MOVING
   W 10 TO 15 KT.  WEAK MIDDLE LEVEL TO LOW LEVEL CENTER OF
   CIRCULATION NEAR 6N125W. SEE ITCZ FOR RELATED CONVECTION.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WITH A RIDGE EXTENDING FROM A
   1022 MB HIGH NEAR 34N133W SE TO 18N107W AND SW TO BEYOND
   30N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
3N90W  4N105W  8N110W  6N120W  6N130W  6N140W.  SCATTERED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 123W AND 125W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN
82W AND 83W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.