Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:45:20 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 010345
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC TUE 01 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
8N100W  3N124W  5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ AXIS BETWEEN 96W AND 126W...AND BETWEEN
131W AND 138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF 18N115W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.