Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:31:59 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 221531
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC WED 22 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 22/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N132W AND EXTENDS
   SW THROUGH 25N135W TO BEYOND 21N140W. BROKEN/OVERCAST
   MULTILEVEL CLOUDS WITH WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
   WITHIN 175 NM AHEAD OF FRONT.
..A 1024 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 29N122W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/1500 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N100W 5N120W 7N128W 4N132W 6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 3N-7N BETWEEN 97W-102W. SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION FROM 4N-7N BETWEEN 128W-135W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.