Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:00:03 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 150600
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 025/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 11  (HAPE )
    990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.1S/76.2E
    (TWENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL TWO
    DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY BETWEEN 100
    NM AND 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
    60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH/78.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH/79.0 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  DISAPPEARING OF THE DEEP CONVECTION NEAR
    THE EXPOSED LOW LEVEL CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.