Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:54:40 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 282136
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI 28 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 28/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE N OF 16N W OF 115W. A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDS
   FROM A 1027 MB HIGH NEAR 32N141W SE TO 16N115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 28/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 7N79W
4N95W  6N110W  7N125W  8N133W  6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 94W AND 97W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN
131W AND 137W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF 12N127W.

$$
FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.