Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:28:50 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 040928
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC TUE 04 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 04/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW
   NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 112W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/0900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
4N77W 5N95W 5N109W 5N118W 7N130W 6N140W.

ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 30-45 NM
ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS MOSTLY BETWEEN 118W AND 133W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
LARGE FIELD OF BROKEN/OVERCAST MIDDLE TO UPPER LEVEL CLOUDS...
WITH SOME EMBEDDED ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS...
WITHIN 550-700 NM NORTHWEST OF 23N107W 15N120W 9N126W.

$$
TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.