Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:28:46 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 200328
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 20 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 20/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE AREA OFFSHORE OF MEXICO W OF 98W
   N OF 10N WITH A RIDGE AXIS ALONG 30N131W 22N119W 13N98W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 20/0300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N87W 2N122W 6N134W 6N140W.  ISOLATED WEAK/MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM
OF 6N134W AND WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM 96W-99W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
A MID/UPPER LEVEL LOW JUST E OF HAWAII IS PRODUCING BROKEN HIGH
CLOUDS FROM 13N-24N W OF 127W.

$$
BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.