Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:56:20 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 160000
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 033/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 16/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10  (EX-GERRY )
    998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.0S/69.5E
    (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE
    DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER LOCALLY EXISTS BETWEEN 100
    NM AND  500 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT LOCALLY 35 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
    SEAS WITHIN 150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP
    TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN AND EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLES.
    STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 28.9 SOUTH/70.3 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 17/02/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 29.5 SOUTH/70.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  GERRY IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY WIND
    SHEARED, STRONGEST WINDS ARE PRESENT FAR FROM THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.