Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 00:29:39 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.5S/37.4E
    (NINETEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLES. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
    STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 21.1 SOUTH/37.3 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 22.8 SOUTH/37.1 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEST-NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED,
    AND WINDS ARE FORCASTED TO REMAINS STRONG IN UPPER LEVELS,
    PREVENTING INTENSIFION.
THE TRACK IS MAINLY SOUTHWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.