Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:46:36 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 160946
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SUN 16 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES.
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 16/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT THROUGH 30N121W TO 25N130W
   22N140W.
..RIDGE 19N140W 18N128W 18N113W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 16/0800 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W 7N94W 4N106W
4N119W 7N126W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS FROM 4N TO 6N BETWEEN 101W AND 103W. ISOLATED
MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
90 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 104W AND 131W. ISOLATED
MODERATE/LOCALLY STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...SOME
DISSIPATING DURING LAST SIX HOURS...FROM 6N TO 10N BETWEEN
85W AND 94W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NO OTHER DEEP THUNDERSTORMS.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.