Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:54:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 300954
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SUN 30 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 30/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE EXTENDS S OVER THE ENTIRE REGION.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
4N83W 7N90W 6N106W 8N116W 6N130W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 90W AND
105W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 125W AND
135W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION LOCATED NEAR 10N97W 12N109W
AND 9N116W.

$$
RRG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.