Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:32:54 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 090600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 09/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 26.9S/38.7E (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL NINE
    DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
    0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LITTLE AREA OF SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN
    THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO  90 NM FROM THE
    CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
    GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 28.5 SOUTH/39.5 EAST
 WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 29.5 SOUTH/41.2 EAST
 WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY HAS SIGNIFICANTLY
    WEAKENED, SIGN OF AN APPROCHING DISSIPATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.