Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:36:04 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 101535
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC FRI 10 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 10/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1020 MB HIGH IS NEAR 25N127W DRIFTING NE.  ONE RIDGE AXIS
   EXTENDS SE TO ABOUT SOCORRO ISLAND AND ANOTHER RIDGE AXIS
   STRETCHES WSW TO BEYOND 23N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N77W 6N90W 5N100W 7N115W 5N125W 6N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM OF AXIS FROM 107W-112W AND 117W-123W.
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM
88W-101W.  SOME SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS W OF 138W AND E
OF 80W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.