Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:45:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 011545
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SAT 01 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAK RIDGE EXTENDS FROM 30N140W TO 25N119W AND THEN SE TO
   19N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/1515 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 5N77W 4N90W 7N115W 6N120W
7N125W 5N140W. ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
83W-86W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60NM OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 87W-91W. ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 93W-96W...110W-112W...AND 122W-127W. WIDELY SCATTERED
SHOWERS WITHIN 30NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 134W-137W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN A 30NM RADIUS OF 10N138W. AREA OF
OVERCAST HIGH CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS OR DRIZZLE FROM
10N-16N BETWEEN 124W-133W.

$$
BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.