Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:32:26 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 260932
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC WED 26 FEB 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 26/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF
   110W WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N140W TO 17N107W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/0845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
4N86W 6N110W 9N127W 7N140. SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 75/90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 85W TO 88W AND WITHIN 45/60
NM OF THE AXIS FROM 88W TO 90W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 90W
TO 97W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE
WITHIN 60 NM ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 2N TO 7N. BROKEN/
OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 200/225 NM OF A LINE FROM 12N125W ACROSS
THE BAJA PENINSULA TO OVER MEXICO NEAR 25N108W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.