Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:55:04 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 132154
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC MON 13 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 13/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAKENING COLD FRONT IS OVER THE NW CORNER OF DISCUSSION AREA
   FROM 32N134W TO BEYOND 24N140W. BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED
   CLOUDS AND WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 120 NM OF THE
   FRONT.
..A 1026 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 31N123W. HIGH PRESSURE COVERS
   THE REGION N OF 10N BETWEEN THE COLD FRONT AND 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
4N100W  5N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
120 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 87W AND 100W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.