Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:29:34 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 030328
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 03 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 03/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..RIDGE AXIS EXTENDS FROM A 1021 MB HIGH NEAR 31N127W SW TO
   BEYOND 24N140W.
..WEAK TROUGHING ALONG THE MEXICAN COAST FROM THE ITCZ NWD TO
   29N114W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N79W
5N87W 6N100W 8N122W 5N130W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 4N-6N
BETWEEN 86W-88W. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND TSTMS FROM 3N-6N BETWEEN
98W-103W. SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 5N-9N BETWEEN 117W-125W.
ISOLATED SHOWERS FROM 5N-7N W OF 137W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

BERG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.