Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:14:41 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 300314
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 30 MAR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NO SPECIAL FEATURES
NO TROPICAL WAVES.

BASED ON 30/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..TROUGH 6N110W 12N110W 18N109W. ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED
   SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS FROM 10N TO 14N TO BETWEEN 103W
   AND 111W. ITCZ SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS FROM 4N TO 6N
   BETWEEN 107W AND 112W.
..BROAD HIGH PRESSURE AND ANTICYCLONIC FLOW ELSEWHERE
   NORTH OF 14N WEST OF 112W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0215 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
5N77W 5N92W 8N99W 6N110W 7N117W 7N125W 6N134W 7N140W.

ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS...
SOME LOCALLY STRONG...FROM 1N TO 2N BETWEEN 78W AND 79W IN
SW COASTAL COLOMBIA...FROM 3N TO 5N BETWEEN 80W AND 84W...
FROM 5N TO 11N BETWEEN 95W AND 101W.

ISOLATED MODERATE SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...SOME DISSIPATING
WITH TIME...WITHIN 60-120 NM ON EITHER SIDE OF AXIS BETWEEN 84W
AND 106W...AND BETWEEN 123W AND 134W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED/NUMEROUS STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN CENTRAL
AMERICA...FROM 14N TO 17N BETWEEN 87W AND 92W...FROM HONDURAS
TO BELIZE AND SE MEXICO.

$$
MT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.