Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:33:46 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 130600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND/
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/130600Z/140600ZMAR2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/130151ZMAR2003//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/130152ZMAR2003//
REF/C/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/121953ZMAR2003//
NARR/REFS A, B, AND C ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 130000Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 22P (ERICA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 19.8S8 162.0E9, APPROXIMATELY 310 NM WEST-NORTHWEST OF NOUMEA,
NEW CALEDONIA, TRACKING SOUTHEASTWARD AT 09 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 125 KNOTS GUSTING TO 150 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 130300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) AT 130000Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 25P (ESETA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 21.9S2 177.8W3, APPROXIMATELY 150 NM SOUTHWEST OF NUKU ALOFA,
TONGA, TRACKING EASTWARD AT 21 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 100 KNOTS GUSTING TO 125 KNOTS. SEE REF B

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.