Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 18:50:58 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.5S/41.4E
    (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
    FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE NORTHERN
    SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING 30 KT IN THE EASTERN
    SEMI-CIRCLE,  AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2003 AT 1200 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/41.7 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2003 AT 0000 UTC: 19.3 SOUTH/41.6 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THIS LOW COMING FROM MOZAMBIQUE IS VERY
    LIKELY THE MINIMUM FROM EX-DELFINA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.