Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 09:56:12 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 011556
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC WED 01 JAN 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 01/1200 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE CONTINUES TO DOMINATE MUCH OF THE AREA WITH
   RIDGING FROM 30N130W TO BEYOND 26N140W AND 30N130W SE TO
   15N105W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/1530 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
7N90W 6N110W 8N130W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM
5N-8N BETWEEN 110W-116W AND FROM 6N-8N BETWEEN 118W-125W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 6N-8N W OF 138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

RHOME

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.