Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 00:43:20 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07  - 1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.0S/39.8E
    (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL
    EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
    RADIUS THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE NORTHERN AND
    SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
    EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
    UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2003 AT 1800 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/40.1 EAST
 STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2003 AT 0600 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH/40.8 EAST
 DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS RELOCALIZED. THE CONVECTION
    ORGANIZING AROUND THE LOW COMING OVERSEAS DURING THE NEXT
    HOURS FROM THE MOZAMBIQUE COASTS. GOOD POTENTIAL OF
    INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.