Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:57:34 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 080357
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 08 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 08/0000 UTC...
..HIGH PRES 1020 MB IS LOCATED NEAR 27N122W.  ASSOCIATED RIDGE
AXIS EXTENDS TO 23N132W. HIGH PRES COVERS THE REGION N OF 18N E
OF 130W.
..COLD FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF AREA.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/02450 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 4N90W 4N100W 6N118W 6N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 88W AND 89W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 14N TO 18N BETWEEN 116W AND
119W.

$$
FORECASTER AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.