Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:38:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 071538
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC WED 07 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 07/1200 UTC...
..HIGH PRES 1019 MB NEAR 25N119W WITH FROM HIGH TO 22N134W.
..TROUGH 32N130W 22N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N78W 9N116W 5N125W 5N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE 60 NM WIDE
FROM 107W TO 115W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORECASTER DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.