Subject: Indian-N: A. Tropical Cyclone Summary: None.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:21:58 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 051800
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 051200Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 08S (KEN), WAS LOCATED,
NEAR 20.7S9 114.5E1, APPROXIMATELY 110 NM NORTH- NORTHEAST OF LEARMONTH, AUSTRALIA, HAS TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS
OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS32 PGTW 051500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY: LT MOHAMMED, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/DIXON/JACOBS/SCHULTZ/VOHS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.