Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:24:35 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 121729
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 42/9/20032004
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/12 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S / 47.0E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/13 06 UTC: 23.5S/48.5E, MAX WIND=025KT.
24H: 2004/03/13 18 UTC: 24.0S/49.5E, MAX WIND=025KT, DISSIPATING.
36H: 2004/03/14 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE RESIDUAL CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM SHOULD GO BACK TO OVERSEAS IN THE
NEXT
HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.