Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:12:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 041555
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SUN 04 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 04/1200 UTC...
..RIDGE PRES DOMINATES AREA N OF 15N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 6N105W 7N108W 8N125W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED
STRONG 90 NM WIDE FROM 121W TO 125W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
FROM 80W TO 83W. ISOLATED MODERATE FROM 105W TO 108W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS N OR 15N W OF
120W.

$$
FORECASTER DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.