Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:52:31 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 012152
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 01 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 01/1800 UTC...
..BROAD ANTICYCLONIC FLOW N OF 20N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/2100 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
3N77W 4N90W 7N105W 6N117W 7N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION 150 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 105W
TO 112W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 15N TO 21N BETWEEN 105W AND 115W.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY SCATTERED
EMBEDDED SHOWERS WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 15N
112W TO 9N120W TO 7N131W ARE NOTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH A
MIDDLE/UPPER LEVEL TROUGH AND ASSOCIATED JET APPROACHING
SOUTHERN BAJA/WEST COAST OF MEXICO.

$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.