Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:53:41 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 110017

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 64/6/20032004
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/02/11 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 27.0S / 57.0E
(TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 300   SO: 600   NO: 120

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1000 KM 8.A
VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/02/11 12 UTC: 27.4S/55.3E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2004/02/12 00 UTC: 28.0S/53.4E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/02/12 12 UTC: 29.0S/52.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, DISSIPATING.
48H: 2004/02/13 00 UTC: 30.5S/51.5E DISSIPATING.
60H: 2004/02/13 12 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
RESIDUAL LOW.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.