Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:51:16 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 111551
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SUN 11 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 11/1200 UTC...
..STATIONARY FRONT HAS 32N134W TO 27N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
   CONVECTION FRONT N OF 28N BETWEEN 135W AND 137W AND N OF
   26N BETWEEN 127W AND 130W.
..1017 MB HIGH NEAR 26N124W WITH RIDGE TO 20N140W.
..TROUGH IN THE SEA OF CORTEZ FROM 32N114W TO 21N107W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 4N105W 5N120W 7N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED LIGHT TO MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE
OF LINE 15N104W TO 14N112W.

$$
DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.