Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:09:02 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 051009
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC MON 05 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 05/0900 UTC...
.. HI PRESSURE RIDGE 30N125W TO 20N135W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2100 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N90W 7N110W 6N130W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG 90 NM
WIDE 85W TO 90W. SCATTERED MODERATE 120 NM WIDE 110W TO 120W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.