Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion 02/03/2004 At

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:45:42 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 021809
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 02/03/2004 AT
1800 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 003/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   02/03/2004 AT 1800 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9 1002 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.1S / 68.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT:          WEST-SOUTH-WEST 12 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 600 NM FROM THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLES. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.