Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:36:18 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 061536
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
165 UTC TUE 06 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 06/1200 UTC...
..HIGH PRES 1022 MB NEAR 32N126W RIDGE EXTENDS FROM HIGH TO
   15N140W.
..A COLD FRONT EXTENDS THROUGH 32N135W TO 26N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N78W 8N115W 5N125W 6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE 90 NM WIDE
84W TO 89W AND 120 NM WIDE FROM 111W TO 120W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE OF
LINE 11N114W TO 13N111W.

$$
FORECASTER DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.