Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:56:36 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 130626

 RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
 TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

 0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 11/10/20032004
 1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10  (EX-HELMA)

 2.A POSITION 2004/03/13 AT 0600 UTC :
 22.7S / 84.2E
 (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO
 DEGREES EAST)

 3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.0/2.0 MOINS /W  1.5/24 H
 4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 998 HPA
 5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

 6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

 7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1200 KM
 8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

 1.B FORECASTS:
 12H: 2004/03/13 18 UTC: 24.8S/82.7E, MAX WIND=025KT , BECOMING
 EXTRATROPICAL.
 24H: 2004/03/14 06 UTC: 27.2S/80.6E, MAX WIND=025KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
 36H: 2004/03/14 18 UTC: 29.7S/78.6E, MAX WIND=025KT , DISSIPATING.
 48H: 2004/03/15 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.
 60H: 2004/03/15 18 UTC: DISSIPATED.
 72H: 2004/03/16 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.

 2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 HELMA IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.