Subject: Pacific-SW: A. Tropical Cyclone Summary:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:18:48 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 130000
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 130000Z4, TROPICAL DEPRESSION (TD) 01W WAS LOCATED
APPROXIMATELY 180 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP AND HAD TRACKED WESTWARD
AT 15 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE
ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31
PGTW 130300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
 (1) AT 121200Z6, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 12P (FRITZ), HAD MADE
LANDFALL ON AUSTRALIA AND WAS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 120 NM WEST-
SOUTHWEST OF MORNINGTON ISLAND, TRACKING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD
AT 15 KNOTS OVER THE PREVIOUS SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS
WERE ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS31
PGTW 121500) FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY LT MOHAMMED, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/ANDERSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.