Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:41:36 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 121541
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC MON 12 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 12/1200 UTC...
..1019 MB HIGH NEAR 26N119W WITH RIDGE SW TO 20N125W TO 20N140W.
..HIGH OVER MEXICO FROM THE GULF OF MEXICO IS PRODUCING A TIGHT
   PRES GRADIENT ALONG THE SOUTHERN MEXICAN COAST RESULTING IN
   GALE FORCE WIND OVER THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 7N110W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG 150 NM
WIDE E OF 80W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS EMBEDDED IN A LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS
AND RAIN SHOWERS FROM 13N TO 22N BETWEEN 108W TO 121W.

$$
DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.