Subject: Pacific-SW: Located Near 13.7s1 145.6e6 Is Now Located Near 14.6s1 143.0e8,

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:47:41 -0600

WTPS21 PGTW 110000
1. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY
LOCATED NEAR 13.7S1 145.6E6 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.6S1 143.0E8,
APPROXIMATELY 40 NM WEST-SOUTHWEST AND INLAND OF PORT STEWART,
AUSTRALIA. ANIMATED VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY AND SYNOPTIC DATA
INDICATES THAT THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER IS NOW OVER LAND.
THE CONVECTION HAS BEGUN TO WEAKEN AND IS EXPECTED TO WEAKEN OVER
LAND. THE SYSTEM WILL BE CONTINUED TO MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE
DEVELOPMENT IN THE GULF OF CARPENTARIA. DUE TO LAND INTERACTION,
THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS DOWNGRADED TO POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.