Subject: Hottest Weight Loss Secret Revealed! yvztbc h

From: Jorge Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:40:21 +0000 (GMT)

Herbal-RX
Weight Loss Patch

Burns Fat - Increases
Energy - Controls Appetite

Lose Weight The Easier Way

Guaranteed Or Your Money
Back!

"It's not a diet
... It's a patch"

alainatchezcoilcoupeoncomingconvivialamateursenatehiltonlucianconformalinspirationbarbudocupfulbrightbisonstarmonadicchronologychromiumpunditrytoroidalconsignbanishirruptionmiracowpoxabuttedgangstertrenchermenslyespionagepegasusfragmentaryobliquefreshenprovocateurbumbleardentbrigcacophonist

100% NATURAL AND
SAFE!

NO SIDE EFFECTS

LIKE A NICOTINE PATCH, IT
TAKES AWAY YOUR CRAVINGS FOR FOOD!

BOOSTS YOUR ENERGY LEVEL
NATURALLY AND SAFELY

NO NEED FOR STRENUOUS
EXERCISING

SPEEDS YOUR METABOLISM!

NO EPHEDRINE AND CAFFEINE
FREE!

SUPER FAST SAME-DAY SHIPPING,
PLAIN BOX PACKAGING FOR YOUR PRIVACY!

SECURE ORDERING

100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- If you don't see a profound, visible
difference, just return the unused portion within 30 days for a full, prompt
refund ... no questions asked!

Click Here to
Order Right Now!!

The Herbal-RX Weight Loss Patch is a 100%
percent all natural product that produces no side effects or allergic reactions
and is completely safe to use. The SFP is so easy to use just peel and stick
then watch the pounds melt away.

Herbal-RX Weight Loss Patch is a
cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, and energy
enhancer...all in one! With Herbal-RX Diet Patch, there are no more starvation
diets and no difficult and dangerous exercises! It works all day & all night
long, is 100% safe and comes with a full money-back guaranty! How can you go
wrong!

Just look at what people have to say about
Herbal RX!

I hate to diet. The thought of giving up the foods I love makes
me feel irritated and miserable. Herbal-RX Diet Patch is the answer. I have lost
weight and inches, and never felt I was dieting. I feel very energetic (even
started walking), and notice improved muscle and skin tone. No more dangerous
drugs, no more counting calories, just Herbal-RX Diet Patch! I feel great and
look much  younger. Life is good!

Kirsty, New York, USA.

Herbal-RX Diet Patch is a miracle. I incorporated it into my diet. I must admit,
inches have been lost, my appetite has decreased and I've discovered a new
energy level. The best part about this is that it's all natural. Finally, I'm
free of those horrible prescription drug side effects. Being pleased with the
results of your product, I would like to share with anyone else; once you try
the patch  you won't be sorry!

Kirt Russo, Australia

It's true!  Just apply the patch and forget about it. What could be easier? I
didn't believe it would work, it does!  It's great! I eat what I want, exercise
very little, have lots of energy and the weight comes off! I feel great and look
better than I have in years. I recommend Herbal-RX Diet Patch to anyone who
wants to lose weight the easy way.

Jane Gongalez, USA

Click Here To
Order Today & Get a 5 Month Supply For The Price Of 4!

rainstormfatefulcasebookaccessiblerevetlyricismmulberryscurvyparliamentarypentcarpentryupbeatclaritycompositionclitorisvelarinabilitybeneficiarydeepbilletminniestephanotissanhedrinvapidelitebeaujolaisoffendpresenceworkblewkwashiorkorobedientirritablepianissimobrothartichokecausationyellowildifferentiabledepression

You are receiving this message as a member of
the Opt-In

America List. To remove your email address please

click here

We honor all remove requests.