Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:38:42 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 051534
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC MON 05 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 05/1500 UTC...
.. HI PRES RIDGE 30N130W TO 20N138W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/1500 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N78W 4N90W 9N115W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
120 NM WIDE FROM 113W TO 119W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE 60 NM
WIDE FROM 121W TO 124W. WIDELY SCATTERED LIGHT TO MODERATE 120
NM WIDE FROM 85W TO 91W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG FROM 12N TO 15N BETWEEN 109W
AND 113W.

$$
FORECASTER DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.