Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:49:35 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 021516
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC FRI 02 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 02/1200 UTC...
..HI PRES RIDGE E TO W ACROSS AREA ALONG 28N/29N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/1500 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N99W 11N110W 5N130W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG 180 NM
WIDE 107W TO 105W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 11N TO 16N BETWEEN 115W AND
125W EMBEDDED IN BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.