Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:53:36 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 210252
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN MAR 21 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

THE TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH OF THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER/TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER IS CONSIDERING
CHANGING THE FORMAT OF THIS PRODUCT. A SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSED
CHANGES AND AN EXAMPLE ARE POSTED AT THE FOLLOWING WEB ADDRESS:
WWW.NHC.NOAA.GOV/NEWTWDFORMAT.SHTML (ALL LOWERCASE). THE
EVALUATION PERIOD WILL END APRIL 30 2004. DURING THIS PERIOD WE
ENCOURAGE YOUR COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS. A LINK
TO A FEEDBACK FORM IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE GIVEN ABOVE.
YOUR FEEDBACK WILL HELP US TO DETERMINE PRODUCT QUALITY...IF
MODIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED...AND WHETHER THE PROPOSED CHANGES WILL
BE ADOPTED. IN QUESTION 8 OF THE SURVEY...PLEASE STATE THAT YOU
ARE A USER OF THE EAST PACIFIC TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION...AND
WHETHER YOU PREFER THE OLD OR THE PROPOSED NEW VERSION.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 21/0000 UTC...
..1020 MB HIGH PRES CENTER NEAR 27N124W WITH RIDGE AXIS SE
   TO 18N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 0300 UTC...

AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N77W 3N90W 3N110W 4N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN MULTILAYERED CLOUDS N OF 15N W OF 135W AND N OF 14N E OF
115W. BROKEN TO OVERCAST LOW CLOUDS ELSEWHERE N OF 14N.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.