Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:32:35 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 021800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/021800Z-031800ZFEB2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/020752ZFEB2004//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/011953ZFEB2004//
REF/C/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/020751ZFEB2004//
NARR/REFS A, B, AND C ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 020600Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 10S (FRANK) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 17.2S0 67.1E4, APPROXIMATELY 645 NM SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF DIEGO GARCIA,
AND HAD TRACKED EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 10 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 125 KNOTS GUSTING TO 150 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTXS32 PGTW 020900) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
      (2) AT 012100Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 11S (LINDA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 19.5S5 94.7E0, APPROXIMATELY 430 NM SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE COCOS
ISLANDS. SEE REF B (WTXS33 PGTW 012100) FOR THE FINAL WARNING.
      (3) AT 020600Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 09S (ELITA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 19.3S3 42.6E2, APPROXIMATELY 245 NM WEST OF ANTANANARIVO, MADAGASCAR,
AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 03 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 55 KNOTS GUSTING TO 70 KNOTS. SEE REF C

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.