Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:08:17 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 150013
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 48/9/20032004
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/15 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.0S / 60.0E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 060   SE: 300   SO: 300   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1200
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/15 12 UTC: 28.8S/63.2E, MAX WIND=025KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2004/03/16 00 UTC: 27.8S/64.6E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/03/16 12 UTC: 25.8S/63.4E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/03/17 00 UTC: 24.9S/61.3E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/03/17 12 UTC: 23.7S/59.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2004/03/18 00 UTC: 22.5S/56.8E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE WESTNORTHWESTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR SHOULD INCRESASE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.