Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:09:07 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 101009
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SAT 10 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 10/0600 UTC...
..1022 MB HIGH NEAR 29N123W WITH RIDGE AXIS SW TO 20N140W.
..COLD FRONT ENTERING NW REGION.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/0930 UTC...4N77W
5N96W 6N116W 7N130W 8N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE 50 NM EITHER SIDE
OF AXIS FROM 95W TO 97W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE 70 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 23N116W
19N119W 16N122W ASSOCIATED WITH A MID-LEVEL TROUGH.

$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.