Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:46:48 -0600

ACPA40 PHFO 062146
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC FEBRUARY 06 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER
ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE POINT 10N147W. NEW ISOLATED
CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 09N151W TO 08N150W. NEW
ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 09N160W. NEW ISOLATED CB
WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 10N167W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN
60 NM OF THE POINT 08N173W.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
LOW...NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE LINE FROM 17S178W TO
11S174W TO 15S169W TO 19S166W TO 15S161W.

FRONT 1...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITHIN AREA PARTIALLY BOUNDED BY
25S120W 32S120W 24S132W MOVED NORTHEAST AT 10 KT.

FRONT 2...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITHIN 150 NM OF THE LINE FROM
23S176W TO 29S171W TO 40S152W AND FURTHER SOUTHEAST MOVED NORTHEAST
AT 5 KT.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
SEE DISCUSSION OF LOW IN OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION ABOVE.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.