Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 21:16:33 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 040300
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 04 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 04/0000 UTC...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT ENTERS OFF OF THE BAJA COAST NEAR
28N114W THROUGH 26N129W.
..SURFACE PRES TROUGH... WEAK REFLECTION OF MID/UPPER LEVEL
FEATURE...EXTENDS ALONG 16N114W TO 8N119W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/0300 UTC...5N77W
5N100W 6N110W 6N125W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE 60 NM EITHER
SIDE OF AXIS FROM 104W TO 114W. SCATTERED MODERATE 65 NM EITHER
SIDE OF AXIS FROM 122W TO 135W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 7N TO 12N
BETWEEN 106W AND 111W.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST LOW/MID CLOUDS 110 NM EITHER SIDE OF
DISSIPATING FRONT.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED
SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A MIDDLE TO UPPER LEVEL TROUGH THROUGH
20N116W 8N121W ARE FOUND N OF 12N BETWEEN 107W AND 112W.

$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.