Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:28:43 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 130329
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC TUE 13 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

THE TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH OF THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER/TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER IS CONSIDERING
CHANGING THE FORMAT OF THIS PRODUCT. A SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSED
CHANGES AND AN EXAMPLE ARE POSTED AT THE FOLLOWING WEB ADDRESS:
WWW.NHC.NOAA.GOV/NEWTWDFORMAT.SHTML. THE EVALUATION PERIOD WILL
END APRIL 30 2004.  DURING THIS PERIOD WE ENCOURAGE YOUR
COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS. A LINK TO A FEEDBACK
FORM IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE GIVEN ABOVE. YOUR FEEDBACK
WILL HELP US TO DETERMINE PRODUCT QUALITY...IF MODIFICATIONS ARE
NEEDED...AND WHETHER THE PROPOSED CHANGES WILL BE ADOPTED.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 13/0000 UTC...
..HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE 30N120W TO 20N135W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 13/0300 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 7N115W 6N140W.NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF A LINE 15N109W TO
10N115W.

$$
DGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.