Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:24:23 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 010600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN/
AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN/010600ZJAN2004-020600ZJAN2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR/010151ZJAN2004//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 010000Z1, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 07P WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.9S0
175.6W9, APPROXIMATELY 240 NM NORTHWEST OF APIA, WESTERN SAMOA, AND HAD
TRACKED NORTH-NORTHEASTWARD AT 08 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45.
SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 010300) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.1S5 176.7W1
IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA 2.A.1 FOR
FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/DIXON/RONSSE/SCHULTZ//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.