Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:57:09 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 180957
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 18 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

THE TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH OF THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER/TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER IS CONSIDERING
CHANGING THE FORMAT OF THIS PRODUCT. A SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSED
CHANGES AND AN EXAMPLE ARE POSTED AT THE FOLLOWING WEB ADDRESS:
WWW.NHC.NOAA.GOV/NEWTWDFORMAT.SHTML. THE EVALUATION PERIOD WILL
END APRIL 30 2004.  DURING THIS PERIOD WE ENCOURAGE YOUR
COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS. A LINK TO A FEEDBACK
FORM IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE GIVEN ABOVE. YOUR FEEDBACK
WILL HELP US TO DETERMINE PRODUCT QUALITY...IF MODIFICATIONS ARE
NEEDED...AND WHETHER THE PROPOSED CHANGES WILL BE ADOPTED.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 18/0000 UTC...
..1023 MB HIGH PRES CENTER AT 30N136W WITH RIDGE AXIS EXTEND TO
   18N108W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 18/0845 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS 3N78W  7N100W  4N120W  2N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 93W TO 96W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
WALLY BARNES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.