Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:50:15 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 020950
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC FRI 02 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 02/0600 UTC...
..WEAK HIGH PRES RIDGE EXTENDS E TO W ACROSS THE ENTIRE AREA
   ALONG 28N/29N.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0915 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N77W 5N102W 9N111W 7N121W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO WIDELY
SCATTERED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS
FROM 106W TO 109W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN
60 NM OF AXIS FROM 111W TO 114W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO WIDELY SCATTERED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
90 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE 11N112W 15N108W.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED EMBEDDED
SHOWERS ARE FOUND FROM 10N TO 21N BETWEEN 104W AND 113W.

$$
FORECASTER HOLWEG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.