Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 22:12:28 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 020412
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 02 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 02/0000 UTC...
..1022 MB HIGH CENTER NEAR 29N120W.
..TROUGH FROM 31N125W TO 25N129W.
..1022 MB HIGH CENTER NEAR 30N134W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/0300 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 7N105W 6N125W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION 60 NM EITHER SIDE FROM AXIS FROM 106W TO 117W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 8N TO 15N
BETWEEN 105W AND 112W.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY SCATTERED
EMBEDDED SHOWERS 70 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 21N113W
17N111W 8N122W.
$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.