Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion 13/03/2004 At

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:34:05 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 131218
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/03/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 042/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  13/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9 (EX-GAFILO) 999 HPA
POSITION:           23.6S / 49.2E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY NINE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          EAST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
ISOLATED SQUALLS ARE LOCATED FAR FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY
UP TO
 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN
 QUADRANTS.

 WIDE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS, REACHING
 LOCALLY 25 KT, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
 STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

 FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
 12H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 00 UTC:
 23.8S / 50.7E, DISSIPATING.
 24H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 12 UTC:
 DISSIPATED.

 OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 LAST WARNING EXCEPT REGENERATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.