Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:03:29 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 120403
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 12 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 12/0000 UTC...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT FROM 32N130W TO 25N140W. SCATTERED
   MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 90 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N
..1019 MB HIGH NEAR 29N124W WITH RIDGE EXTENDING TO 22N116W.
   WEAK HIGH PRES COVERS THE REGION N OF 19N BETWEEN 115W AND
   130W.
..STRONG HIGH  BUILDING S ACROSS MEXICO FROM THE GULF OF MEXICO
   IS PRODUCING A TIGHT PRES GRADIENT ALONG THE SOUTHERN MEXICAN
   COAST RESULTING IN GALE FORCE WINDS OVER THE GULF OF
   TEHUANTEPEC.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/0330 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
4N89W 3N100W 4N115W 4N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN
30 NM OF AXIS E OF 80W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE
10N124W 11N120W...AND WITHIN 30 NM OF 7N11W. AREA OF WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TSTMS LOCATED FROM 12N TO 15N
BETWEEN 110W AND 114W...AND FROM 13N TO 15N BETWEEN 106W AND
109W.

$$
AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.