Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 09:39:36 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 031539
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SAT 03 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 03/1200 UTC...
..COLD FRONT ENTERS THE AREA ALONG 30N116W TO 28N130W
   AND STATIONARY TO 32N140W.
..TROUGH ALONG 6N121W 16N118W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/1500 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
6N100W 8N115W 5N130W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION 180 NM WIDE 109W TO 115W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED
SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A MIDDLE TO UPPER LEVEL LOW NEAR 20N117W
ARE FOUND N OF 11N BETWEEN 107W AND 114W.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.