Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:03:31 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 091003 RRA
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC FRI 09 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 09/0600 UTC...
.. 1023 MB HIGH NEAR 29N118W WITH RIDGE TO 20N130W.
..COLD FRONT NW OF AREA.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/0315 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N100W 6N110W 7N120W 7N130W 6N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.