Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:59:43 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 072159
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 07 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 07/1800 UTC...
..HIGH PRES 1021 MB IS LOCATED NEAR 26N119W.  ASSOCIATED RIDGE
AXIS EXTENDS TO 22N136W. HIGH PRES COVERS THE REGION N OF 15N W
OF 105W.
..TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 32N129W TO 25N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 07/2130 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 3N97W 6N110W 6N125W 5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE 60 NM WIDE
BETWEEN 105W AND 106W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORECASTER AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.