Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:43:24 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 010600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN/
AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/010600Z-020600ZMAR2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR/010251ZMAR2004//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 14.1S6
137.9E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.0S5 138.2E4, APPROXIMATELY 435 NM
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DARWIN, AUSTRALIA. RECENT ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL
SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS LOW LEVEL CLOUD LINES CONVERGING INTO A
DEVELOPING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER WITH DEEP CYCLING CONVECTION
INCREASING. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS DEPICTS GOOD DIFFLUENCE AND WEAK
VERTICAL WIND SHEAR. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1004
MB. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 25 TO 30 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTPS21 PGTW 010300) FOR MORE INFORMATION. DUE TO INCREASED
ORGANIZATION, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS UPGRADED TO GOOD.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: WINGEART/MENEBROKER/ANDERSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.