Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:14:33 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 39/6/20032004
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/02/04 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 25.3S / 49.3E
(TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 500   SO: 400   NO: 100

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1000 HPA / 1800
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/02/05 06 UTC: 26.4S/50.5E, MAX WIND=035KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2004/02/05 18 UTC: 28.0S/50.0E, MAX WIND=035KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/02/06 06 UTC: 28.0S/49.0E, MAX WIND=035KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/02/06 18 UTC: 28.0S/49.0E, MAX WIND=035KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/02/07 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.
72H: 2004/02/07 18 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE SYSTEM IS NOW EXTRATROPICAL (WITH DIZORGANISED DEEP CONVECTIVE
ACTIVITY IN THE SOPUTHERN PART).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.