Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 07:10:34 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 041200

 RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
 TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

 0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 26/4/20032004
 1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 4  (EX-DARIUS)

 2.A POSITION 2004/01/04 AT 1200 UTC :
 WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.9S / 61.8E
 (TWENTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL EIGHT
 DEGREES EAST)

 3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
 4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 993 HPA
 5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

 6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
 30 KT       NE: 150   SE: 350   SO: 150   NO:

 7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 700 KM
 8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

 1.B FORECASTS:
 12H: 2004/01/05 00 UTC: 34.7S/65.3E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
 24H: 2004/01/05 12 UTC: 45.0S/70.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

 2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 DARIUS IS EXTRATROPICAL WITH A TOTALLY EXPOSED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION WICH
  IS LESS AND LESS CIRCULAR.
  STRONGEST WINDS ARE LOCATED FAR FROM THE CENTRE TO THE
EASTSOUTHEAST DUE
TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH.

DARIUS IS EVACUATING SOUTHEASTWARD JUST BEFORE THE COLD FRONT WITH WICH
IT SHOULD MERGE DURING THE NEXT  24 HOURS (THE  FORECAST POSITION AT 24
HOURS IS THE POSITION OF THE LOW RESULTING OF THE MERGE WITH THE POLAR
LOW).

LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.