Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:44:56 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 080945
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC THU 08 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 08/0600 UTC...
..HIGH PRES RIDGE 32N115W TO 20N130W.
..COLD FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF AREA.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/0245 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION 4N78W 4N100W 6N120W 6N130W
6N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION N OF 8N FROM 83W TO 85W.

$$
FORECASTER FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.