Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:58:57 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 150605
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 49/9/20032004
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/15 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.5S / 63.3E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/15 18 UTC: 29.8S/68.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, DISSIPATING.
24H: 2004/03/16 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
DISSIPATING SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.