Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:07:37 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 170600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN/
AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/170600Z-180600ZMAR2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/170151Z MAR 04//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 170000Z8, TROPICAL STORM (TS) 02W WAS LOCATED NEAR
5.3N8 136.0E0, APPROXIMATELY 150 NM SOUTHEAST OF PALAU AND HAD
TRACKED WESTWARD AT 08 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 170300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/JACOBS/SCHULTZ/HEILER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.