Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:03:24 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 111807
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 39/9/20032004
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/11 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.9S / 45.6E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 100   SO: 250   NO: 100

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/12 06 UTC: 23.5S/45.5E, MAX WIND=030KT, FILLING UP.
24H: 2004/03/12 18 UTC: 23.0S/46.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, FILLING UP.
36H: 2004/03/13 06 UTC: 23.1S/46.6E, MAX WIND=025KT, FILLING UP.
48H: 2004/03/13 18 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
NIL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.