Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:31:19 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 031200

 RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
 TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

 0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 22/4/20032004
 1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 4  (DARIUS)

 2.A POSITION 2004/01/03 AT 1200 UTC :
 WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.8S / 58.4E
 (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR
 DEGREES EAST)

 3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 3.0/3.0 MOINS /W  0.5/24 H
 4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 990 HPA
 5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 45 KT

 6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
 30 KT       NE: 120   SE: 300   SO: 250   NO: 100

 7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 500 KM
 8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

 1.B FORECASTS:
 12H: 2004/01/04 00 UTC: 27.0S/59.6E, MAX WIND=040KT, BECOMING
 EXTRATROPICAL.
 24H: 2004/01/04 12 UTC: 30.4S/61.4E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
 36H: 2004/01/05 00 UTC: 35.0S/64.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
 48H: 2004/01/05 12 UTC: 43.0S/68.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

 2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 T=3.0 CI=3.0+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.