Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:08:55 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 230600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 23/01/2004
AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 2/5 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: FRIDAY    23/01/2004 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 5 1003 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S / 51.0E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES
EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          UNDETERMINED

THREAT AREAS:
A WIDE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 3S AND 15S, FROM 40E
TO
55E.
CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, BUT MODERATE TO STRONG, WITH IMPORTANT
CONVECTIVE CLUSTERS OVER COMORES ISLANDS AND JUST NORTHEAST OF
MADAGASCAR

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.