Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:49:22 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 151155
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 15/03/2004
AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 047/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    15/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 9 (EX-GAFILO) 1002 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.0S / 64.0E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES  EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          EAST 16 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS  MAINLY IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND  ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 120 NM RADIUS
OF
THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY
ROUGH
SEAS, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/16 AT 00 UTC:
27.0S / 65.5E, DISSIPATED.
24H, VALID 2004/03/16 AT 12 UTC:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.