Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:02:43 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 030402
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 03 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 03/0000 UTC...
..WEAKENING HIGH PRES RIDGE E TO W ACROSS AREA N OF 15N.
..SURFACE TROUGH FROM 17N115W TO 6N120W.
INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0300 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
3N81W 5N105W 9N115W 4N128W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION 90 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 105W TO 111W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE 40 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 131W TO
140W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE 110 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 11N112W TO
14N110W.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH ISOLATED EMBEDDED
SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A MID/UPPER LEVEL LOW/TROUGH ALONG
27N115W THROUGH 18N122W ARE FOUND FROM 14N TO 22N BETWEEN 105W
AND 113W.

$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.