Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:17:37 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 310000
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 20/6/20032004
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 6  (ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/01/31 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.5S / 48.2E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 3.0/3.0 /D  1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 991 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 150   SE: 150   SO: 250   NO: 080

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/01/31 12 UTC: 21.5S/47.5E OVERLAND.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
AFTER INTENSIFYING, THE SYSTEM LANDING AGAIN OVER EASTERN COASTS OF
MADAGASCAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.