Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:29:05 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 211528
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SUN MAR 21 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

THE TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH OF THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER/TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER IS CONSIDERING
CHANGING THE FORMAT OF THIS PRODUCT. A SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSED
CHANGES AND AN EXAMPLE ARE POSTED AT THE FOLLOWING WEB ADDRESS:
WWW.NHC.NOAA.GOV/NEWTWDFORMAT.SHTML (ALL LOWERCASE). THE
EVALUATION PERIOD WILL END APRIL 30 2004. DURING THIS PERIOD WE
ENCOURAGE YOUR COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS. A LINK
TO A FEEDBACK FORM IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE GIVEN ABOVE.
YOUR FEEDBACK WILL HELP US TO DETERMINE PRODUCT QUALITY...IF
MODIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED...AND WHETHER THE PROPOSED CHANGES WILL
BE ADOPTED. IN QUESTION 8 OF THE SURVEY...PLEASE STATE THAT YOU
ARE A USER OF THE EAST PACIFIC TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION...AND
WHETHER YOU PREFER THE OLD OR THE PROPOSED NEW VERSION.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 21/1200 UTC...
..1022 MB HIGH PRES CENTER IS NEAR 27N127W WITH BROAD RIDGE N
OF 15N W OF 105W.
..WEAK COLD FRONT 32N136W 27N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 1500 UTC...

AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N77W 1N105W 4N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 90 NM OF 3.7N90W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF 24N133.5W.

OVERCAST LOW CLOUDS ARE N OF 20N FROM 115W TO 125W.
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS ARE FOUND W OF 125W N OF
18N.  FROM 12N TO 18N BETWEEN 105W AND 111W BROKEN TO OVERCAST
MOSTLY HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS ARE FOUND IN ASSOCIATION WITH A WEAK
CYCLONIC CIRCULATION NEAR 15N109W.

$$
FORECASTER LL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.