Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:55:09 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 101555
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC SAT 10 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 10/1200 UTC...
..HIGH PRES RIDGE IS ALONG 32N123W 24N128W 18N142W.
..COLD FRONT IS ALONG 32N137W 29N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/1515 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N77W 4N92W 6N111W 8N133W 8N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30
NM OF AXIS NEAR 92W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS
NEAR 131W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TSTMS ARE WITHIN 90
NM OF LINE 15N122W 20N115W.

$$
FORECASTER HOLWEG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.