Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:26:28 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 111807

 RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
 TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

 0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 39/9/20032004
 1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

 2.A POSITION 2004/03/11 AT 1800 UTC :
 WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.9S / 45.6E
 (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL SIX
 DEGREES EAST)

 3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
 4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 992 HPA
 5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

 6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
 30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 100   SO: 250   NO: 100

 7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA
 8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

 1.B FORECASTS:
 12H: 2004/03/12 06 UTC: 23.5S/45.5E, MAX WIND=030KT, FILLING UP.
 24H: 2004/03/12 18 UTC: 23.0S/46.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, FILLING UP.
 36H: 2004/03/13 06 UTC: 23.1S/46.6E, MAX WIND=025KT, FILLING UP.
 48H: 2004/03/13 18 UTC: DISSIPATED.

 2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.