Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:17:44 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 091618
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC FRI 09 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 09/1200 UTC...
.. 1022 MB HIGH NEAR 29N120W WITH RIDGE AXIS SW THROUGH 22N123W
    TO 17N134W.
.. COLD FRONT IS ALONG 30N130W TO 23N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/1515 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N77W 7N91W 6N108W 10N128W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60
NM OF AXIS FROM 89W TO 95W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45
NM OF AXIS NEAR 79W AND ALSO WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS NEAR 133W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 21N TO 25N BETWEEN 118W AND 121W.
SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 20N TO 23N BETWEEN 126W AND 130W.

$$
FORECASTER HOLWEG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.