Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:33:02 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 131216
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/03/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 012/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  13/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 10 (EX-HELMA) 998 HPA
POSITION:           22.2S / 85.1E
(TWENTY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
 EAST) AT 1200 UTC
 MOVEMENT:          EAST-NORTH-EAST 8 KT

 THREAT AREAS:
 SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
 SOUTHERN SECTOR.

 CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, REACHING VERY LOCALLY 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 00 UTC:
22.5S / 86.7E, DISSIPATING.
24H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 12 UTC:
DISSIPATED.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
FINAL WARNING EXCEPT REGENERATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.