Subject: Pacific-SW: A. Tropical Cyclone Summary:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:45:02 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 120000
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 120000Z3, TROPICAL DEPRESSION (TD) 01W WAS LOCATED
NEAR 11.2N4 142.4E1 APPROXIMATELY 225 NM SOUTHWEST OF AGANA, GUAM
AND HAD TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 13 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 120300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
 (1) AT 120000Z3, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 12P (FRITZ) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 16.7S4 140.1E6 APPROXIMATELY 45 NM EAST OF MORNINGTON
ISLAND, IN THE GULF OF CARPENTARIA AND HAD MOVED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD
AT 06 KNOTS OVER THE PREVIOUS SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS
WERE ESTIMATED AT 25 KNOTS GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31
PGTW 120300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY LT MOHAMMED, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/ANDERSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.