Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:51:21 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 090351
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC FRI 09 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 09/0000 UTC...
..1020 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 27N117W WITH RIDGE AXIS
EXTENDING TO 22N129W.
..COLD FRONT ENTERS THE AREA NEAR 30N132W AND EXTENDS TO
23N140W.
..PRE FRONTAL TROUGH IS ANALYZED FROM 30N129W TO 20N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 09/0315 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W
5N100W 6N110W 7N130 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN
30 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 86W AND 87W AND 91W AND 93W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TSTMS ARE WITHIN AN AREA
BOUNDED FROM 16N TO 20N BETWEEN 115W AND 120W.

$$
FORECASTER AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.