Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:03:31 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 100403
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT 10 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 10/0000 UTC...
..1021 MB HIGH NEAR 28N123W WITH RIDGE AXIS SW TO 20N140W. HIGH
PRES COVERS THE REGION N OF 15N W OF 110W.
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 30N126W 26N135W TO
21N140W.
..NEW COLD FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF REGION.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/0330 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 4N90W 5N100W 4N110W 6N120W 7N130W 7N140W. SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS NEAR 90W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 17N TO 19N BETWEEN 118W AND 120W.

$$
FORECASTER AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.