Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:26:10 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 130031
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 10/10/20032004
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 10  (HELMA)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/13 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S / 84.3E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.0/3.0 /W  1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 994 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 35 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 080   SE: 080   SO: 080   NO: 080

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/13 12 UTC: 21.8S/83.5E, MAX WIND=030KT.
24H: 2004/03/14 00 UTC: 23.8S/83.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, DISSIPATING.
36H: 2004/03/14 12 UTC: 25.0S/82.5E, MAX WIND=025KT, DISSIPATING.
48H: 2004/03/15 00 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
HELMA IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.