Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:24:47 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 121305

 RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
 TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

 0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 41/9/20032004
 1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

 2.A POSITION 2004/03/12 AT 1200 UTC :
 21.9S / 46.3E
 (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL THREE
 DEGREES EAST)

 3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
 4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
 5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

 6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

 7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1500 KM
 8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

 1.B FORECASTS:
 12H: 2004/03/13 00 UTC: 22.3S/47.2E FILLING UP.
 24H: 2004/03/13 12 UTC: 22.9S/48.1E DISSIPATING.
 36H: 2004/03/14 00 UTC: DISSIPATED.

 2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
 EX-GAFILO SLOWLY FILLS UP AND CONVECTION IS COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED.
 HOWEVER, THE CENTRE OF THE BROAD AND RESIDUAL CIRCULATION REMAINS VISIBLE
  ON THE ANIMATED IMAGERY.
  EVEN IF THE CIRCULATION CENTRE IS LED TO GO BACK TO SEA, THE SYSTEM WOULD
   HAVE LITTLE CHANCE TO REINTENSIFY AS IT WOULD ENCOUNTER UNFAVORABLE
   CONDITIONS OF VERTICAL WINDSHEAR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.