Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western/

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:08:31 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 161500
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN/
AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS REISSUED/161500Z-170600ZMAR2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/161352Z MAR 04//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) TROPICAL DEPRESSION (TD) 02W, LOCATED NEAR 6.1N7
137.1E APPROXIMATELY 150 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF PALAU, HAD
TRACKED WESTWARD AT 6 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 30 GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 161500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 6.4N0 137.5E6
IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARAR 1.A.(1)
FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUE: UPGRADED AREA IN PARA 1.B.(1) TO
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/JACOBS/SCHULTZ/HEILER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.