Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:00:25 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 081600
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1605 UTC THU 08 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 08/1200 UTC...
..1021 MB HIGH PRES IS CENTERED NEAR 29N119W.
..COLD FRONT IS ALONG 30N137W 25N140W.
..PRE FRONTAL TROUGH ANALYZED ALONG 30N133W 21N138W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/1530 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION 5N77W 5N98W 7N116W
8N132W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF
AXIS FROM 87W TO 95W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM OF 6N77W
ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA. CLUSTERS OF WIDELY SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TSTMS ARE FOUND FROM 10N TO 17N BETWEEN
106W AND 111W. CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TSTMS
ARE FOUND FROM 14N TO 20N BETWEEN 115W AND 121W.

$$
FORECASTER HOLWEG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.