Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:05:21 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 112205
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SUN 11 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 11/1800 UTC...
..DISSIPATING COLD FRONT OVER NW CORNER OF AREA FROM 32N133W TO
29N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM E OF FRONT
N OF 29N
..1018 MB HIGH NEAR 27N123W WITH RIDGE EXTENDING SE TO 23N119W.
WEAK HIGH PRES COVERS THE REGION N OF 19N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/2130 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 3N78W
4N105W 4N120W 4N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF
AXIS BETWEEN 79W AND 81W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF 24N124W...AND
WITHIN 30 NM OF 13N109W. AREA OF WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED TSTMS FROM 12N TO 15N BETWEEN 121W AND 124W.

$$
AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.