Subject: Indian-S: Ocean/291800zfeb-011800zmar2004//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:41:37 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 291800
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/291800ZFEB-011800ZMAR2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR/291352ZFEB2004//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 291200Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 14S (MONTY) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 19.8S8 115.6E3, APPROXIMATELY 170 NM NORTH-NORTHEAST OF
LEARMONTH, AUSTRALIA, TRACKING SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 08 KNOTS DURING
THE PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 110 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 135 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 291500) FOR FURTHER
INFORMATION.
        (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY: MAJOR GRUBER, USAF.
FORECAST TEAM:  GRUBER/HEATH/SPANSKI//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.