Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:30:57 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 052131
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC MON 05 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 05/1800 UTC...
..HIGH PRES RIDGE EXTENDS THROUGH 32N128W TO 22N140W.
..A COLD FRONT MOVING SE IS APPROACHING THE NW PORTION
   OF THE AREA NEAR 32N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2100 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N77W 5N89W 3N100W 4N110W 9N115W 7N126W 6N140W. WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 117W-123W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM
OF LINE 10N111W-12N115W.

$$
FORECASTER BROWN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.