Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:07:41 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 141813
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 47/9/20032004
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 9  (GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/14 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.9S / 58.0E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 060   SE: 300   SO: 300   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1200
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/15 06 UTC: 28.5S/61.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, SUBTROPICAL.
24H: 2004/03/15 18 UTC: 28.7S/62.8E, MAX WIND=025KT, SUBTROPICAL.
36H: 2004/03/16 06 UTC: 28.2S/63.4E, MAX WIND=025KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/03/16 18 UTC: 27.0S/63.3E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/03/17 06 UTC: 25.3S/61.5E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2004/03/17 18 UTC: 24.0S/59.2E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE WESTNORTHWESTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR SHOULD INCRESASE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.