Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:02:16 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 110401
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SUN 11 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 11/0000 UTC...
..1020 MB HIGH NEAR 28N124W. WEAK HIGH PRES COVERS THE REGION N
   OF 19N W OF 110W.
..TROUGH EXTENDS JUST INLAND THE MEXICAN COAST FROM 19N104W TO
   TO 25N108W TO 30N111W WITH ASSOCIATED DISSIPATING CONVECTION
   NOTED JUST INLAND THE MEXICAN COAST FROM 19N TO 22N.
..NEW COLD FRONT APPROACHING THE NW CORNER OF THE REGION.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/0315 UTC...
AXIS OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
4N78W 4N90W 4N102W 5N110W 4N120W 6N130W 7N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT
CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 30 NM OF 18N105W.

$$
FORECASTER AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.