Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:15:31 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 111224
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 66/6/20032004
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/02/11 AT 1200 UTC :
27.8S / 54.4E
(TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 550   SO: 550   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1010 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/02/12 00 UTC: 29.0S/51.5E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2004/02/12 12 UTC: 33.0S/49.6E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/02/13 00 UTC: 37.0S/51.2E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/02/13 12 UTC: DISSIPATED.
60H: 2004/02/14 00 UTC: DISSIPATED.
72H: 2004/02/14 12 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
RESIDUAL LOW.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.