Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 03:47:06 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 060947
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC TUE 06 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 06/0600 UTC...
..HIGH PRES RIDGE EXTENDS THROUGH 32N126W TO 10N140W.
..A COLD FRONT EXTENDS THROUGH 32N137W TO 27N140W MOVING E AT
15 TO 20 KT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0300 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
5N91W 4N110W 8N115W 6N125W 6N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
NONE.

$$
FORECASTER FETWN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.