Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:43:48 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 050343
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC MON 05 JAN 2004

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS VALID 05/0000 UTC...
..BROAD AREA OF HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WITH RIDGE AXIS
EXTENDING FROM 32N126W TO 25N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/2100 UTC...AXIS
OF ITCZ RELATED CLOUDS AND CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 7N77W
4N81W 6N85W 4N95W 6N110W 8N135W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION 60 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 77W TO 83W. SCATTERED
MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG 45 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 84W TO
90W. SCATTERED MODERATE 50 NM EITHER SIDE OF AXIS FROM 107W TO
116W. SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 6N TO 10N BETWEEN 119W AND 128W.

ELSEWHERE S OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS 70 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 16N107W
12N109W 10N116W 10N120W.

$$
FORECASTER ROBERTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.