Subject: FIJI: 168

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:45:50 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 130000
GALE WARNING 037 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 13/0043 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 13/0029 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 160 DECIMAL 4 EAST AT 130000 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 23.4S 160.4E AT 130000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH AT ABOUT 07 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWEST QUADRANT AND
                           WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.3S 159.5E AT 131200 UTC.
              AND NEAR 25.1S 157.6E AT 140000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 036.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.