Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 068 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 16/1337 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:40:31 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 161200    
HURRICANE WARNING 068 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 16/1337 UTC 2005 UTC.

ROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [915 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 13 DECIMAL 5 S
OUTH 169
DECIMAL 9 WEST AT 161200 UTC.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 13.5S 169.9W AT 161200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 15 KNOTS. 

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 125 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN 
SEMICIRCLE
                       AND WITHIN 120 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWH
ERE. 

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.9S 168.0W AT 170000 UTC
              AND NEAR 18.3S 166.6W AT 171200 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
 REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VES
SELS FAX
PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 066.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.