Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:11:21 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 201800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
/OCEAN/201800Z-211800ZJAN2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/200751ZJAN2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/200752ZJAN2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 200600Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 11S (DAREN) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 16.0S7 71.9E7, APPROXIMATELY 885 NM EAST-NORTHEAST OF MAURITIUS
ISLAND, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 13 KNOTS OVER THE
PREVIOUS 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 200900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) AT 200600Z8, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 12S (ERNEST) WAS LOCA-
TED NEAR 12.6S9 45.4E3, APPROXIMATELY 395 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST OF
ANTANANARIVO, MADAGASCAR, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 12
KNOTS OVER THE PREVIOUS 06 HOURS. SEE REF B (WTXS32 PGTW 200900) FOR
FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ALPHA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.