Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 074 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 17/1257 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:59:38 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 171200    
HURRICANE WARNING 074 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 17/1257 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [925 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 17 DECIMAL 8 
SOUTH 166
DECIMAL 5 WEST AT 171200 UTC.
POSITION GOOD.
REPEAT POSITION 17.8S 166.5W AT 171200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 12 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 100 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, DECREASING T
O 80 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN 
SEMICIRCLE
                       AND WITHIN 120 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWH
ERE. 

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 19.8S 165.6W AT 180000 UTC
              AND NEAR 22.5S 164.0W AT 181200 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
 REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VES
SELS FAX
PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 073.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.