Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:47:42 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 171100
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 17/01/2005
    AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 2/8 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40. STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    17/01/2005 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 8 1005 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT  9.5S / 56.8E
(NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
    EAST
) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          WEST-SOUTH-WEST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 80 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, LOCALLY
    120 NM
 IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
    CENTRE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.