Subject: Indian-S: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:15:11 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 310013
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 31/01/2005
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 9/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

NEAR GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    31/01/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12 998 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.1S / 68.8E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES
 EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 9 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER, MAINLY
IN
THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS AND ROUGH SEAS  WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS FROM THE
CENTER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.