Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:23:33 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 020022

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 41/6/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-CHAMBO)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/02 AT 0000 UTC :
29.9S / 67.8E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 400   SO: 350   NO: 100

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1012 HPA
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/02 12 UTC: 31.8S/67.8E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/03 00 UTC: 33.4S/68.6E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/01/03 12 UTC: 35.3S/71.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, DISSIPATING.
48H: 2005/01/04 00 UTC: 37.0S/75.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, DISSIPATING.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST OF THE
SYSTEM.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK GLOBALLY SOUTHWARDS THEN EVACUATE
WITH
THE NEXT TROUGH.

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ISSUED ABOUT THAT SYSTEM WICH IS EVACUATING
OVER
 THE EXTRATROPICAL AREA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.