Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:39:22 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 080600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/080600Z-090600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/071952ZFEB2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/071351ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
        (1) AT 071800Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE 15P (MEENA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 26.9S7 151.2W9, APPROXIMATELY 550 NM SOUTH OF TAHITI, AND
HAD TRACKED EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 32 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 50 KNOTS GUSTING TO 65 KNOTS. SEE REF
A (WTPS31 PGTW 072100) FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
        (2) AT 071200Z0 TROPICAL CYCLONE 16P (HARVEY) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 16.7S4 136.8E8, APPROXIMATELY 30 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF BORRO-
LOOLA, AUSTRALIA, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHWESTWARD AT 13 KNOTS OVER
THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 50 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 65 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 071500) FOR THE FINAL WARNING
ON THIS SYSTEM.
        (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: BRAVO//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.