Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:51:14 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 220649

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 17/9/20042005
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9  (EX-DAREN)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/22 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.4S / 59.3E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 1.5/1.5 /W
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1006 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1010 HPA / 300 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/22 18 UTC: 18.1S/56.9E, MAX WIND=020KT, DISSIPATING.
24H: 2005/01/23 06 UTC: 19.5S/55.0E, MAX WIND=020KT, DISSIPATING.
36H: 2005/01/23 18 UTC: 21.0S/54.0E, MAX WIND=015KT, DISSIPATING.
48H: 2005/01/24 06 UTC: 23.0S/53.7E DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
LIGHT CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY REBUILDS ABOVE THE RESIDUAL CIRCULATION,
WHICH
SHOULD TURN AROUND THE HIGH DURING NEXT DAYS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.