Subject: FIJI:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:17:30 -0600

WTPS11 NFFN 060600

PART 02

AT 24 HRS VALID AT 070600 UTC 16.3S 164.6E MOV WSW AT 14 KT WITH 40
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

OUTLOOK :
AT 36 HRS VALID AT 071800 UTC 16.7S 162.4E MOV W AT 13 KT WITH 50 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 080600 UTC 17.1S 161.1E MOV WSW AT 11 KT WITH 60
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON  WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
061330 UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.