Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:06:33 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 141600

         SPECIAL TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
         --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  14-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 1500 UTC (.)

MORNING'S DEEP DEPRESSION OVER SOUTHEAST AND ADJOINING
SOUTHWEST BAY OF BENGAL REMAINED PRACTICALLY STATIONARY
AND  LAY CENTRED AT 1200 UTC OF 14TH JANUARY,2005 NEAR
LAT.5.5 DEG N/LONG.87.0 DEG E IT IS LIKELY TO INTENSIFY
FURTHER AND  MOVE IN A WEST-NORTHWESTERLY DIRECTION.

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES INTENSE TO  VERY INTENSE
CONVECTIVE CLOUDS OVER SOUTHEAST AND ADJOINING SOUTHWEST BAY
OF BENGAL IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEEP DEPRESSION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.