Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 078 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 18/1307 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:09:50 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 181200    
HURRICANE WARNING 078 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 18/1307 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [930 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 2 
SOUTH 161
DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 181200 UTC.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 23.2S 161.4W AT 181200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 20 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO TURN SOUTH. CYCLONE
 WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 95 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, DECREASING TO
 85 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN S
EMICIRCLE 
                       AND WITHIN 60 MILES ELSEWHERE,
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN 
SEMICIRCLE
                       AND WITHIN 120 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWH
ERE. 

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 26.5S 160.6W AT 190000 UTC
              AND NEAR 28.0S 160.4W AT 191200 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
 REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VES
SELS FAX
PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 077.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.