Subject: Indian-N: Moderate Tropical Storm:ernest

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:31:24 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 240800 CCA
GALE WARNING:

MODERATE TROPICAL STORM:ERNEST
PRESSURE:992 HPA
CENTRED AT:06 TU ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 20 NM AROUND POINT
TWENTY NINE DEGREES DECIMAL THREE SOUTH AND FORTY NINE DEGREES
DECIMAL EIGHT EAST.
RPT:29.3 S/ 49.8E
MOVEMENT:SOUTHEASTWARD
SPEED:17 KT

I N T E R E S T E D  A R E A:SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 50NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTER EXTENDING UP TO 150NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
SEMI-CERCLE.GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 40NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,EXTENDING
UP TO 120NM IN THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.STRONG GUSTS UNDRE SQUALLS

COMMENTARY:INTENSIFYING SYSTEM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.