Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 081 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 19/0733 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:36:31 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 190600    
HURRICANE WARNING 081 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 19/0733 UTC 2005 UTC.

COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING 203 ISSUED FROM WELLINGTON AT 190641 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [976 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 28 DECIMAL 0 
SOUTH 160
DECIMAL 0 WEST.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 28.0S 160.0W AT 190600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH 17 KNOTS. CYCLONE WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, DECREASING TO
 55 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST
ERN
SEMICIRCLE 
                       AND WITHIN 60 MILES ELSEWHERE,
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 400 MILES OF CENTRE OF CENTRE FROM 
NORTHEAST  
       
             THROUGH SOUTHEAST TO WESTSOUTHWEST AND WITHIN 180 MILES 
OF CENTRE 
             ELSEWHERE. 

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 31.5S 160.0W AT 191800 UTC
              AND NEAR 34.0S 160.5W AT 200600 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
 REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS REPORTING SHI
PS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC 
AT MET DOT
GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 080.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.