Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 049 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 14/0703 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:11:28 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 140600    
HURRICANE WARNING 049 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 14/0703 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [950 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 0
 SOUTH 163
DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 140600 UTC. POSITION FAIR. 

REPEAT POSITION 14.0S 163.4W AT 140600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING EAST AT ABOUT 05 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO CURVE SOUTH. CY
CLONE
INTENSIFYING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 95 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO 
110 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN 
SEMICIRCLE
AND WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.4S 162.8W AT 141800 UTC.
              AND NEAR 16.9S 162.5W AT 150600 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
 REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX P
LUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 047.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.