Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:08:08 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 311206 CCA
*************** CORRECTIVE **************
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 31/01/2005
AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 011/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    31/01/2005 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12 1000 HPA
POSITION:           16.6S / 65.2E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          WEST-SOUTH-WEST 3 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, BETWEEN 150 NM AND 500 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.