Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The Australian Bur

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:42:36 -0600

WOAU01 ABRF 130040
IDQ20008
SECURITE
 
HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 0040 UTC 13 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A COMPLEX LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1002 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRE
D NEAR
22.4S 155.1E AT 130000 UTC. POSITION FAIR. RECENT MOVEMENT ALMOST STA
TIONARY.
CENTRE IS EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY NORTH-NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 HO
URS. FIRM
RIDGE WAS DEVELOPING ALONG EASTERN AUSTRALIAN COAST TO THE SOUTH OF T
HE LOW.

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S152E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E. 

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS 30/40 KNOTS INITIALLY OVER SOUTHERN WATERS THEN SPR
EADING OVER
REMAINING WATERS AFTER 131200UTC. SEAS TO 4 METRES ON A 2 TO 3 METRE 
SE SWELL. 

REMARKS
NIL
 
WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.