Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:45:36 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 291244

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 11/11/20042005
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11  (EX-FELAPI)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/29 AT 1200 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.3S / 46.5E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.0/2.0 /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 400 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/30 00 UTC: 28.0S/47.5E, MAX WIND=025KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/30 12 UTC: 30.5S/51.8E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
SYSTEM INTENSITY DOES NOT JUSTIFY AT PRESENT ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.