Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The Australian Bur

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:05:58 -0600

WOAU01 ABRF 140604
IDQ20008
SECURITE
 
HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 0604 UTC 14 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A COMPLEX LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1007 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRE
D NEAR
18.5S 151.4.0E AT 140500UTC. POSITION FAIR. RECENT MOVEMENT NW 10 KNO
TS. CENTRE
IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO MOVE NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. A F
IRM RIDGE
OF HIGH PRESSURE HAS DEVELOPED ALONG EASTERN AUSTRALIAN COAST TO THE 
SOUTH OF
THE LOW. THIS RIDGE FORECAST TO WEAKEN IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS. 

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S151E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E. 

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS 30/40 KNOTS, GRADUALLY EASING TO AVERAGE BELOW 34 K
NOTS IN THE
NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS. SEAS VERY ROUGH TO HIGH ON A MODERATE SE SWELL. 

REMARKS
NIL
 
WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.