Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:13:23 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 010012

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 37/6/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-CHAMBO)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/01 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.6S / 68.5E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /S
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 45 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 190   SE: 400   SO: 430   NO: 240

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1012 HPA / 740 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/01 12 UTC: 27.3S/67.7E, MAX WIND=045KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/02 00 UTC: 28.2S/67.1E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/01/02 12 UTC: 29.3S/66.4E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/01/03 00 UTC: 30.8S/66.2E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/01/03 12 UTC: 32.4S/66.5E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2005/01/04 00 UTC: 33.4S/68.1E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTH OF THE
SYSTEM,
 TEMPORARILY INCREASING IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE  DUE TO THE
GRADIENT
EFFECT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES PASSING SOUTH.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK GLOBALLY SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARDS ON THE
NORTHERN EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES AND THEN EVACUATE
WITH
THE NEXT TROUGH BEYOND 36 HOURS.

BEST WISHES FOR NEW YEAR 2005.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.