Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 057 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 15/0712 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:15:55 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 150600    
Hurricane Warning 057 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 15/0712 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone NANCY centre [945 hPa] was located near 17 decimal 8 South 159
decimal 2 West at 150600 UTC. Position poor. 

Repeat position 17.8S 159.2W at 150600 UTC.

Cyclone moving south-Southeast at about 15 knots and expected to curve south and
decelerate. Cyclone weakening.

Expect sustained winds of 100 knots close to the centre decreasing to 90 knots
in the next 12 to 24 hours.
Expect winds over 63 knots within 30 miles of centre.
Expect winds over 47 knots within 60 miles of centre.
Expect winds over 33 knots within 150 miles of centre in the eastern   
             semicircle and within 90 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 20.1S 158.9W at 151800 UTC.
              and near 22.0S 158.8W at 160600 UTC.

All vessels within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send reports
every three hours. VOS ships use normal channels. other vessels fax plus 679
6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 055.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.