Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:45:21 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 120635 CCA
*************** CORRECTIVE **************
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 12/02/2005 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 012/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  12/02/2005 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14 1004 HPA 
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.5S / 57.0E 
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
  EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 3 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY FROM 40 MN TO 250 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER
  IN THE  EASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, LOCALLY REACHING 25/30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS  IN THE NORTHEASTERN
  SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/12 AT 18 UTC: 
18.8S / 57.6E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/02/13 AT 06 UTC: 
20.2S / 58.1E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CONVECTION ALWAYS VERY FLUCTUATING, HAS REBUILT DURING LAST HOURS, AS A
CLUSTER LOCATED FAR FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
PRESSURES REMAINS HIGH INTO THE AREA.
DEPLACEMENT REMAINS SLOW SOUTHEASTWARDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.