Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The Australian Bur

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:13:08 -0600

WOAU01 ABRF 121210
IDQ20008
SECURITE
 
HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 1210 UTC 12 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1002 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRED NEAR 2
2.0S 154.6E
AT 121100UTC. POSITION FAIR. RECENT MOVEMENT NORTH-NORTHEAST AT 8 KNO
TS. CENTRE
IS EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY NORTH-NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. FI
RM RIDGE
DEVELOPING ALONG EASTERN AUSTRALIAN COAST TO THE SOUTH OF THE LOW.

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S152E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E. 

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS 30/40 KNOTS INITIALLY OVER SOUTHERN WATERS THEN SPR
EADING OVER
REMAINING WATERS AFTER 130000UTC. SEAS RISING TO 4 METRES ON AN INCRE
ASING S/SE
SWELL. 

REMARKS
NIL
 
WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.