Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 051 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 14/1314 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:21:31 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 141200    
Hurricane Warning 051 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 14/1314 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone NANCY centre [935 hPa] was located near 14 decimal 4 South 162
decimal 1 West at 141200 UTC. Position good. 

Repeat position 14.4S 162.1W at 141200 UTC.

Cyclone moving east southeast at about 12 knots and expected to curve south.
Cyclone intensifying.

Expect sustained winds of 100 knots close to the centre increasing to 110 knots
in the next 12 to 24 hours.
Expect winds over 63 knots within 30 miles of centre.
Expect winds over 47 knots within 60 miles of centre.
Expect winds over 33 knots within 150 miles of centre in the eastern semicircle
and within 90 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 15.9S 160.4W at 150000 UTC.
              and near 18.1S 160.0W at 151200 UTC.

All vessels within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send reports
every three hours. VOS ships use normal channels. other vessels fax plus 679
6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 049.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.