Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:10:16 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 081808

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 15/13/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 13

2.A POSITION 2005/02/08 AT 1800 UTC :
30.0S / 54.7E
(THIRTY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE:       SE: 400   SO: 200   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1010 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/09 06 UTC: 31.5S/54.5E, MAX WIND=030KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/09 18 UTC: 33.5S/55.0E, MAX WIND=030KT , EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/02/10 06 UTC: 35.5S/56.5E, MAX WIND=025KT , DISSIPATING.
48H: 2005/02/10 18 UTC: 36.5S/59.5E, MAX WIND=020KT , DISSIPATING.
60H: 2005/02/11 06 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGEST WINDS ARE MAINLY LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRAN DUE TO
THE
 GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. WINDS ARE CALIBRATED
THANKS TO LATEST QUIKSCAT DATA AT 1403Z.
THE SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO EVACUATE SOUTHEASTWARDS.

THIS THE FINAL WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYTEM.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER NOW TO REGULAR GMDSS WARNINGS
(FQIO20).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.