Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 084 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 25/0033 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:35:35 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 250000    
Gale Warning 084 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 25/0033 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone PERCY [995 hPa] centre was located near 8 decimal 5
South 178 decimal 4 West at 250000.
Position good.
Repeat position 8.5S 178.4W at 250000 UTC.

Cyclone moving east-southeast 14 knots and expected to gradually turn
east later. 
Cyclone intensifying.

Expect sustained winds of 35 knots close to the centre, increasing to
45 knots in the next 6 to 12 hours.
Expect winds over 33 knots within 100 miles of centre in sectors from
northwest through north to east to south and within 60 miles of
centre elsewhere. 

Forecast position near 9.4S 176.9W at 251200 UTC
              and near 8.7S 174.3W at 260000 UTC.

All vessels within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send
reports every three hours to RSMC NADI and TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
reporting ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679
6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 083. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.