Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:14:58 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 131710

         SPECIAL TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
         --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  13-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 1200 UTC (.)

A DEPRESSION HAS FORMED OVER SOUTHEAST AND ADJOINING SOUTHWEST
BAY OF BENGAL AND LAY CENTRED AT 1200 UTC NEAR LAT.5.5 DEG N/
LONG.87.0 DEG E IT IS LIKELY TO INTENSIFY FURTHER AND MOVE IN
A WEST-NORTHWESTERLY DIRECTION.

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES INTENSE CONVECTIVE CLOUDS
OVER SOUTHEAST AND ADJOINING SOUTHWEST BAY OF BENGAL IN
ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEPRESSION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.