Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:24:52 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 080623

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 13/13/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 13

2.A POSITION 2005/02/08 AT 0600 UTC :
28.5S / 54.3E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /W
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 300   SO: 250   NO: 100
50 KT       NE:       SE: 100   SO: 100   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/08 18 UTC: 29.8S/54.6E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/09 06 UTC: 32.3S/55.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/02/09 18 UTC: 34.8S/57.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/02/10 06 UTC: 36.4S/60.3E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/02/10 18 UTC: 37.7S/63.6E FILLING UP.
72H: 2005/02/11 06 UTC: 39.5S/67.0E FILLING UP.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGEST WINDS ARE MAINLY LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO
THE
 GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. THOSES WINDS ARE
EXPECTED
TO WEAKEN RAPIDLY AS THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES GO AWAY.
THE SYSTEM IS FORCAST TO EVACUATE SOUTHEASTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.