Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:58:32 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 112158
TWDEP 

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION 
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC FRI FEB 11 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION FOR EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 
EQUATOR TO 32N...EAST OF 140W. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS 
BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY...WEATHER OBSERVATIONS...RADAR...
AND METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS.

BASED ON 1800 UTC SURFACE ANALYSIS AND SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 
2030 UTC.

..ITCZ...
INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...3N77W 3N110W 8N120W 7N140W. 
SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 45 NM WIDE122W TO 145W.

DISCUSSION...
SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 30N115W TO 11N119W MOVING ENE. A 
1017 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 26N133W. A COLD FRONT IS AT THE 
EDGE OF THE AREA MOVING E.
UPPER LEVEL CYCLONIC CIRCULATION OVER SW CALIFORNIA HAS TROUGH 
TO 15N122W MOVING NE. A BROAD RIDGE WITH SUBSIDENCE COVER THE 
REST OF THE AREA TO THE W...AND ALSO E OF THE TROUGH.
GALE WARNINGS OVER THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPECH AND THE GULF OF 
PAPAGAYO WILL CONTINUE FOR 24 HRS.

$$
FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.