Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:48:45 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 102148
TWDEP 

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION 
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU FEB 10 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION FOR EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 
EQUATOR TO 32N...EAST OF 140W. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS 
BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY...WEATHER OBSERVATIONS...RADAR...
AND METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS.

BASED ON 1800 UTC SURFACE ANALYSIS AND SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 
2100 UTC.

..ITCZ...
INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...1N79W  5N86W  12N123W  6N140W. 
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

DISCUSSION...
W OF 115W 
  UPPER LEVEL JET STREAM FROM 32N133W  SE TO  9N127W.  
MODERATE TO STRONG SUBSIDENCE...DRY AIR ALOFT W OF TROUGH AXIS N 
OF 10N.  
SURFACE LOW PRESS CENTER AT 23N120W WITH  TROUGH EXTENDING 
FROM 28N120W TO 9N128W CAUSING MODERATE TO STRONG WIND WITHIN 
120 NM OF AXIS.  DEEP CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH LOW PRES MOVING 
NE.  

E OF 115W
MID/UPPER ANTICYCLONIC FLOW COVERS AREA. 

MODERATE TO STRONG SUBSIDENCE/DRY AIR S OF 20N E OF 110W.

GALE FORCE WIND ACROSS GULF TEHUANTEPEC SHOULD REMAIN NEXT 24 TO 
36 HR.. MODERATE TO STRONG WIND OVER GULFS OF PAPAGAYO AND 
PANAMA EXPECTED TO REMAIN WITH LITTLE CHANGE.  

$$
FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.