Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin Marine Special

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:14:13 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 210600 RRA

BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL

  B.M.S.      N   007 / 08                          DE  FMMDYMYP E 06
TU

                                                               LE  21
/ 01 / 05                       E   06 TU
 AVIS DE   : D'OURAGAN  EN COURS
CYCLONE TROPICAL : ERNEST
 PRESSION  :  972 HPA
 CENTRAE E   : 06 TU D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE  20MN AUTOUR
DU POINT SEIZE DEGRES ZERO SUD ET QUARANTE ET UN  DEGRES NEUF EST
 RPT     : 16.0 S / 41.9 E

 DAPLACEMENT : SUD-OUEST
 VITESSE :   12 KT

Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E :
TEMPS A GRAINS DANS UN RAYON DE  100NM  AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 150MN DU CENTRE  DANS LE DEMI CERCLE NORD. OURAGAN  65KT ET
MER ENORME  PRES DU CENTRE. TEMPETE 50/60KT  ET  MER  GROSSE A TRES
GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 20NM AUTOUR DU CENTRE. COUP DE VENT 35/45KT
ET MER TRES FORTE A GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 40MN  AUTOUR DU CENTRE
GRANDS FRAIS 30 KT. MER FORTE A TRES FORTE DANS UN RAYON  DE 60 MN
AUTOUR CENTRE. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

 COMMENTAIRE : INTENSIFICATION DU SYSTEME

 HURRICANE : ERNEST

 PRESSURE : 972 HPA
 CENTRED AT  : 06TU ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 20 NM AROUND POINT
SIXTEEN DEGREES DECIMAL ZERO  SOUTH AND FOURTY ONE DEGREES DECIMAL
NINE EAST.

 RPT    :  16.0 S / 41.9 E

 MOVEMENT : SOUTHWESTWARD
 SPEED : 12 KT

I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A :
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN  100NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER EXTENDING
UP TO 150NM FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTHWESTERN SEMI- CERLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STORM
FORCE WINDS 50KT/60KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40NM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.