Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 058 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 15/0720 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:27:14 -0600

WHPS02 NFFN 150600    
HURRICANE WARNING 058 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 15/0720 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [945 HPA REASSESSED] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 11
 DECIMAL 7
SOUTH 174 DECIMAL 6 WEST AT 150600 UTC.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 11.7S 174.6W AT 150600 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 13 KNOTS. CYCLONE INTENSIFYING. 

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 100 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
 110 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE AND 
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND            
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE NORTHEAS
T
SEMICIRCLE
                       AND WITHIN 90 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHE
RE. 

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 13.4S 172.8W AT 151800 UTC.
              AND NEAR 15.2S 170.6W AT 160600 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED 
TO SEND
REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. O
THER
VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 056.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.