Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 23:53:07 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 050600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/050600Z-060600ZJAN2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACTMETOCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/050151ZJAN2005//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 050000Z5 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 08P (NONAME) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 10.2S3 173.7E8, APPROXIMATELY 550 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST
OF SUVA, FIJI, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHWESTWARD AT 09 KNOTS OVER THE
PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 050300) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
       (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9.3S2
174.3E5 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
2.A.(1) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
       (2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 7.9S6
152.9E7, APPROXIMATELY 440 NM WEST-NORTHWEST OF HONIARA, SOLOMON
ISLANDS HAS DISSIPATED AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST TEAM: DELTA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.