Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 044 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 13/1929 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:46:35 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 131800    
STORM WARNING 044 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 13/1929 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [985 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 13 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 164 DECIMAL 1 WEST AT 131800 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 13.4S 164.1W AT 131800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING TOWARDS THE SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 03 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED
TO TURN SOUTHWARDS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
60 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTOR
FROM NORTH THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE
ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 14.3S 163.8W AT 140600 UTC.
              AND NEAR 15.3S 163.3W AT 141800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 040.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.