Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:39:24 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 050038

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 4/7/20042005
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 7

2.A POSITION 2005/01/05 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S / 44.5E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/05 12 UTC: 22.5S/46.5E, MAX WIND=020KT, OVERLAND.
24H: 2005/01/06 00 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE SYSTEM HAS LIKEKY MADE LANDFALL IN THE SOUTH OF MORAMBE AROUND
2100Z.
CONVECTION HAS DISORGANIZED, BUT IS STILL ACTIVE IN THE CONVERGENCE
AREA
BETWEEN TRADE WINDS AND MONSOON FLOW AND PROVOKES STRONG SQUALLS
ALONG
20S/41E, 21S/44E, 23.5S/46.5E AXIS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.