Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:28:07 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 120026
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 12/02/2005
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 011/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  12/02/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14 1000 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.8S / 56.7E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES
 EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 6 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF
THE CENTRE, LOCALLY REACHING 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS  IN THE
NORTHEASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/12 AT 12 UTC:
19.7S / 57.6E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/02/13 AT 00 UTC:
20.9S / 58.4E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
DURING LAST HOURS, THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSI FIED AND HAS TRACKED
SOUTHEASTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.