Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 054 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 14/1926 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:43:34 -0600

WHPS02 NFFN 141800    
Hurricane Warning 054 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 14/1926 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone OLAF [935 hPa] centre was located near 9 decimal 9 South 175
decimal 8 West at 141800 UTC.
Position good.
Repeat position 9.9S 175.8W at 141800 UTC.
Cyclone moving eastsoutheast 10 knots and expected to curve southeast. Cyclone
intensifying. 

Expect sustained winds of 115 knots close to the centre increasing to 120 knots
in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds over 63 knots within 30 miles of centre and 
             over 47 knots within 60 miles of centre and            
             over 33 knots within 150 miles of centre in the northeast
semicircle      and within 90 nautical miles of centre elsewhere. 

Forecast position near 11.2S 174.7W at 150600 UTC.
              and near 12.7S 173.5W at 151800 UTC.

All vessels within within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send
reports every three hours. VOS reporting ships use normal channels. Other
vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 052.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.