Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 038 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 13/0103 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:06:24 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 130000    
Gale Warning 038 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 13/0103 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone NANCY centre [993 hPa] was located near 12 decimal 9
South 165 decimal 3 West at 130000 UTC.

Position Poor.

Repeat position 12.9S 165.3W at 130000 UTC.

Cyclone moving towards the southeast at about 06 knots but expected
to turn southwards.

Expect sustained winds of 35 knots close to the centre increasing to
45 knots in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 100 miles of centre in the sector
from north through east to south and within 60 miles of centre
elsewhere.

Forecast position near 13.5S 166.0W at 131200 UTC.
              and near 14.0S 166.0W at 140000 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 037.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.