Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:48:21 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 010642

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  01-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

CONVECTIVE CLOUDS SEEN  SOUTH WEST BAY AND SOUTH ANDAMAN
SEA.

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA RUNS ALONG 12 DEG. N. OVER NORTH
INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.