Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:55:58 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 021254

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 23/11/20042005
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 11  (EX-FELAPI)

2.A POSITION 2005/02/02 AT 1200 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.8S / 50.4E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 060   SO: 060   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/03 00 UTC: 30.8S/51.1E, MAX WIND=025KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/03 12 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGERWINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE OF EX-FELAPI
DUE
TO THE GRADIANT, BUT ARE NOW WEAKENING.
A NEW TROUGH IS ARRIVING SOUTH, THEN A NEW CELL OF HIGH PRESSIONS IS
QUICKLY COMING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.