Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:37:28 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 010635

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 38/6/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-CHAMBO)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/01 AT 0600 UTC :
27.2S / 67.8E
(TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /S
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 150   SE: 350   SO: 350   NO: 150

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1012 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/01 18 UTC: 28.7S/66.8E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/02 06 UTC: 30.5S/66.2E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/01/02 18 UTC: 32.9S/66.0E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/01/03 06 UTC: 35.0S/67.6E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/01/03 18 UTC: 37.0S/71.0E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2005/01/04 06 UTC: 39.0S/74.0E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST OF THE
SYSTEM.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK GLOBALLY SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARDS THEN
EVACUATE WITH THE NEXT TROUGH BEYOND 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.