Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:19:24 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 121215
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 12/02/2005 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 013/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  12/02/2005 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14 1003 HPA 
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S / 58.1E 
(NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
 EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 6 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
MAINLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTER  IN THE  NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, LOCALLY REACHING 25/30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS  IN THE EASTERN 
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/13 AT 00 UTC: 
19.7S / 58.9E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/02/13 AT 12 UTC: 
21.5S / 58.9E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
INTENSITY OF TRHE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNING.
CONVECTION ALWAYS VERY FLUCTUATING, HAS REBUILT DURING LAST NIGTH, AS A
CLUSTER LOCATED  IN THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
DEPLACEMENT REMAINS SLOW SOUTHEASTWARDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.