Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 069 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 16/1943 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:46:44 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 161800    
STORM WARNING 069 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 16/1943 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [985 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 24 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 161 DECIMAL 8 WEST AT 161800 UTC. 
POSITION FAIR. 
REPEAT POSITION 24.4S 161.8W AT 161800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST ABOUT 15 KNOTS. CYCLONE WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO
40 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND 
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE 
                       AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 25.0S 163.0W AT 170600 UTC AND 
                  NEAR 25.3S 164.7W AT 171800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 067.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.