Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:04:08 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 050700

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  05-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTIVE CLOUDS SEEN OVER SOUTH
OF BAY OF BENGAL AND ANDAMAN SEA AND SOUTH EAST ARABIAN
SEA (.)

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA RUNS ALONG 09 DEG. NORTH OVER NORTH
INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.