Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:34:37 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 220633
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 22/01/2005
AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 019/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  22/01/2005 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9 (EX-DAREN) 1006 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.4S / 59.3E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          WEST-SOUTH-WEST 16 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS VERY CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.