Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:01:03 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 100300
TWDEP 

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION 
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU FEB 10 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION FOR EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 
EQUATOR TO 32N...EAST OF 140W. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS 
BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY...WEATHER OBSERVATIONS...RADAR...
AND METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS.

BASED ON 0000 UTC SURFACE ANALYSIS AND SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 
0230 UTC.

..ITCZ...
INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...3N78W  6N100W 13N110W  6N140W. 
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

DISCUSSION...

W OF 120W 
MID/UPPER LEVEL TROUGH COVERS MOST OF AREA WITH CYCLONIC 
CIRCULATION AT 33N128W.  
LOW PRES TROUGH 18N115W 12N135W. E OF 125W WITHIN 120 NM N OF 
TROUGH WIND NE 25 KT SEAS TO 9 FT. WITHIN 120 NM SE OF TROUGH 
WIND S 20 KT SEAS TO 9 FT. ELSEWHERE W OF TROUGH WIND LESS THAN 
20 KT SEAS 8 TO 10 FT IN N SWELL. 

E OF 120W
MID/UPPER ANTICYCLONIC FLOW THROUGHOUT AREA E OF 115W.UPPER 
PACIFIC MOISTURE MOVING INTO CENTRAL AND NORTHERN MEXICO. 
MODERATE TO STRONG SUBSIDENCE 
/DRY AIR S OF 20N E OF 105W. 

MODERATE TO STRONG WIND OVER GULFS OF PAPAGAYO AND PANAMA 
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE NEXT 36-48 HRS.  MERGING SWELLS WITH 
TEHUANTEPEC GALE TO INCREASE SEAS SIGNIFICANTLY. 

$$
FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.