Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 063 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 16/0215 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:18:18 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 160000 CCA
HURRICANE WARNING 063 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 16/0215 UTC 2005 UTC.

CORRECTION TO WARNING CATEGORY..

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 21 DECIMAL 4
 SOUTH 159
DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 160000 UTC. 
POSITION FAIR. 
REPEAT POSITION 21.4S 159.4W AT 160000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST ABOUT 12 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY DEC
ELERATE.
CYCLONE WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 75 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO 
50 KNOTS IN
THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 20 MILES OF CENTRE
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND
              OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
 SEMICIRCLE
                        AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 23.0S 160.5W AT 161200 UTC AND
                  NEAR 24.1S 161.8W AT 170000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY 
THREE HOURS
TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS 
FAX PLUS
679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 061.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.