Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:30:59 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 080029

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 12/13/20042005
1.A FILLING DEPRESSION 13

2.A POSITION 2005/02/08 AT 0000 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.2S / 53.5E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 080   SO: 080   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/08 12 UTC: 29.3S/53.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, DISSIPATING.
24H: 2005/02/09 00 UTC: 30.5S/52.8E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/02/09 12 UTC: 32.1S/53.3E EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/02/10 00 UTC: 33.8S/54.0E EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE SYSTEM IS FILLING UP, WITH TWO CENTERS POSSIBLE. IT COULD BE
SEPARETED IN TWO LOWS, WHITH A WEAK ONE ALMOSTSTATIONNARY ON THE
NORTHERN
 EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH, WHILE THE MAIN ONE, ASSOCIATED TO
RESIDUAL
 CONVECTION, EVACUATES SOUTHWARDS TOWARDS THE TROUGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.