Subject: FIJI: 574

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:31:08 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 070600
STORM WARNING 013 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 07/0728 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17 DECIMAL 2
SOUTH 164 DECIMAL 9 EAST AT 070600 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 17.2S 164.9E AT 070600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 15 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS INCREASING TO 60 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 12 TO 18 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.1S 162.5E AT 071800 UTC.
              AND NEAR 18.8S 160.8E AT 080600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 012.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.