Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 080 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 19/0128 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:30:44 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 190100    
Hurricane Warning 080 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 19/0128 UTC 2005 UTC.

COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING 199 ISSUED FROM WELLINGTON AT 190059 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone OLAF [970 hPa] centre was located near 26 decimal 5 South 160
decimal 5 West at 190000 UTC.
Position poor.
Repeat position 26.5S 160.5W at 190000 UTC.

Cyclone moving south 20 knots. Cyclone weakening.

Expect sustained winds of 75 knots close to the centre, decreasing to 65 knots
in the next 12 to 24 hours.
Expect winds over 63 knots within 30 miles of centre,
             over 47 knots within 90 miles of centre in the southeastern
semicircle 
                       and within 60 miles elsewhere,
             over 33 knots within 400 miles of centre in the southeastern
semicircle
                       and within 180 nautical miles of centre elsewhere. 

Forecast position near 30.0S 160.5W at 191200 UTC
              and near 35.0S 161.0W at 200000 UTC.

All vessels within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send reports
every three hours to RSMC NADI and TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS reporting ships use
normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot
gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 079.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.