Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 050 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Jan 31/1948 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:50:41 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 311800    
GALE WARNING 050 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 31/1948 UTC 2005 UTC.

*CORRECTION FOR WARNING NUMBER*

TROPICAL CYCLONE LOLA CENTRE [990 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 22 DECIMAL 1
SOUTH 176 DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 311800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 22.1S 176.4W AT 311800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 80 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTH THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 22.7S 175.6W AT 010600 UTC.
              AND NEAR 23.0S 175.2W AT 011800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL
CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET
DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 049.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.