Subject: FIJI: 145

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:37:59 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 120000
Storm Warning 033 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 12/0035 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF STORM WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 12/0030 UTC JAN 2005*

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [985 hPa] was located near 20 decimal 9
South 160 decimal 0 East at 120000 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 20.9S 160.0E at 120000 UTC.

Cyclone moving south-southeast at about 04 knots.

Expect sustained winds of 50 knots close to centre.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 250 miles of centre in the
southwest quadrant but
                           within 120 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 21.6S 160.2E at 121200 UTC.
              and near 22.3S 159.0E at 130000 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi and Brisbane TCWC. For Nadi: VOS reporting
ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or
email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 032.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.