Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:33:39 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 171132

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 2/8/20042005
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 8

2.A POSITION 2005/01/17 AT 1200 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.5S / 56.8E
(NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
EAST
)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 1.5/2.0 /W
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1005 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/18 00 UTC: 09.8S/55.7E, MAX WIND=025KT.
24H: 2005/01/18 12 UTC: 10.2S/54.7E, MAX WIND=020KT.
36H: 2005/01/19 00 UTC: 10.7S/53.4E, MAX WIND=020KT, DISSIPATING.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=1.5 ; CI =2.0
DURING THE PAST FEW HOURS, THE SYSTEM SEEMS LESS ORGANIZED AND DOES
NOT
REQUIRE FURTHER REGULAR WARNING ADVISORY. THE SYSTEM IS CLOSELY
MONITORED
 AND IF NECESSARY, BULLETINS SHALL BE ISSUED IN CASE OF
INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.