Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:59:57 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 140600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/140600Z-150600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/131951ZFEB2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/140152ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
        (1) AT 131800Z3 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 18P (NANCY) WAS LOC-
ATED NEAR 13.6S0 164.2W3, APPROXIMATELY 380 NM EAST OF PAGO PAGO,
AMERICAN SAMOA, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 04 KNOTS OVER
THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 45 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 55 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 132100) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
        (2) AT 140000Z5 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 19P (OLAF) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 9.4S3 178.0W6, APPROXIMATELY 520 NM WEST-NORTHWEST OF PAGO PAGO,
AMERICAN SOMOA, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 04 KNOTS OVER
THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 70 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 85 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 140300) FOR FURTHER DE-
TAILS.
        (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. THE JTWC HOMEPAGE WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM APPROXIMATELY 150200Z8
TO 150830Z7FEB DUE TO MAINTENANCE.
FORECAST TEAM: BRAVO//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.