Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 085 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 25/0717 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:19:55 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 250600    
Storm Warning 085 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 25/0717 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone PERCY [985 hPa] centre was located near 8 decimal 6
South 177 decimal 7 West at 250600 UTC.
Position good.
Repeat position 8.6S 177.7W at 250600 UTC.

Cyclone moving east-southeast 12 knots. Cyclone intensifying.

Expect sustained winds of 50 knots close to the centre, increasing to
60 knots in the next 6 hours.
Expect winds over 47 knots within 50 miles of centre and 
             over 33 knots within 120 miles of centre in sectors from
northwest through north to east to south and within 60 miles of
centre elsewhere. 

Forecast position near 9.1S 175.8W at 251800 UTC
              and near 9.4S 174.0W at 260600 UTC.

All vessels within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send
reports every three hours to RSMC NADI and TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
reporting ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679
6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 084. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.