Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:16:29 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 010014
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 01/02/2005
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 013/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   01/02/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12 1002 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.6S / 64.9E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES
EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          QUASI-STATIONARY

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, BETWEEN 100 NM AND 600 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.