Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 065 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 16/0730 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:33:25 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 160600    
STORM WARNING 065 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 16/0730 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [975 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 22 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 159 DECIMAL 8 WEST AT 160600 UTC. 
POSITION FAIR. 
REPEAT POSITION 22.4S 159.8W AT 160600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST ABOUT 10 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY
DECELERATE. CYCLONE WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 60 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO
40 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND 
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE 
                       AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 23.5S 161.2W AT 161800 UTC AND 
                  NEAR 24.0S 162.8W AT 170600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 063.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.