Subject: FIJI: 515

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:07:14 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 121200
GALE WARNING 035 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 12/1304 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 12/1251 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 22 DECIMAL 0
SOUTH 160 DECIMAL 2 EAST AT 121200 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 22.0S 160.2E AT 121200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH AT ABOUT 05 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWEST QUADRANT AND
                           WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 23.0S 160.0E AT 130000 UTC.
              AND NEAR 23.8S 158.3E AT 131200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 034.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.