Subject: FIJI: 049

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:11:28 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 120600
GALE WARNING 034 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 12/0709 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF STORM WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 12/0654 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 21 DECIMAL 3
SOUTH 160 DECIMAL 3 EAST AT 120600 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 21.3S 160.3E AT 120600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 05 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 250 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWEST QUADRANT AND
                           WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 22.2S 160.1E AT 121800 UTC.
              AND NEAR 23.4S 158.8E AT 130600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 033.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.