Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:48:23 -0600

WTIO22 FMEE 050047
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 05/02/2005
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 002/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  05/02/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 13 1003 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.1S / 58.6E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES
EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 3 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER WITHIN 120 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS AROUND THE
CENTER.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/05 AT 12 UTC:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.