Subject: FIJI:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 14:06:15 -0600

WTPS11 NFFN 061800

PART 02

KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 24 HRS VALID AT 071800 UTC 17.4S 163.5E MOV WSW AT 15 KT WITH

KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

OUTLOOK :
AT 36 HRS VALID AT 080600 UTC 18.5S 160.7E MOV WSW AT 15 KT WITH

KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 081800 UTC 18.9S 159.5E MOV WSW AT 5 KT WITH

KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON  WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
070200 UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.