Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:32:27 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 031830

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 24/12/20042005
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12

2.A POSITION 2005/02/03 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S / 58.1E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 3.0/3.0 /D  0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 43 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 060   SE: 080   SO: 080   NO: 060

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: DEEP

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/04 06 UTC: 25.0S/57.4E, MAX WIND=050KT.
24H: 2005/02/04 18 UTC: 27.3S/56.9E, MAX WIND=040KT.
36H: 2005/02/05 06 UTC: 30.0S/57.0E, MAX WIND=035KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/02/05 18 UTC: 32.8S/58.1E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/02/06 06 UTC: 36.1S/60.2E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2005/02/06 18 UTC: 39.4S/62.7E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=CI=3.0+
THE SYSTEM REMAINS SMALL AND HAS INTENSIFIED DURING THE RECENT PAST
HOURS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.