Subject: NewZealand: This Affects Ocean Area/s: Pacific

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:42:25 -0600

WHNZ41 NZKL 190641
HURRICANE WARNING 203
THIS AFFECTS OCEAN AREA/S: PACIFIC
TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [976 HPA]CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 28 DECIMAL 0
SOUTH 160 DECIMAL 0 WEST.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 28.0S 160.0W AT 190600 AT 190600 UTC
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH 17 KNOTS.  CYCLONE WEAKENING.
 
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, DECREASING TO
55 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
             SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES ELSEWHERE,
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 400 MILES OF CENTRE FROM NORTHEAST
             THROUGH SOUTHEAST TO WESTSOUTHWEST AND WITHIN 180 MILES
             OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.
 
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 31.5S 160.0W AT 191800 UTC
              AND NEAR 34.0S 160.5W AT 200600 UTC.
   
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 199.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.