Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:15:51 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 171600

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  17-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 1700 UTC (.)

MORNINGS DEEP DEPRESSION OVER CENTRAL PARTS OF THE SOUTHWEST BAY OF
BENGAL AND ADJOINING NORTH INDIAN OCEAN REMAINED PRACTICALL
STATONARY AND WEAKENED INTO A DEPRESSION.IT LAY CENTRED AT 1200 UTC
NEAR LAT.5.0 DEG N /LONG.86.0 DEG E.

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS SCATTERED TO BROKEN LOW/MEDIUM CLOUD
WITH EMBADED MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTION AROUND THE SYSTEM CENTRE.
CONVECTIVE CLOUD ARE ALSO SEEN OVER SOUTHEAST BAY AND SOUTH ANDAMAN S
EA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.