Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:00:37 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 171345
MAURITIUS METEOROLOGICAL SERVICES
SATELLITE TROPICAL CYCLONE ANALYSIS

1.A SATELLITE            : METEOSAT 05

2.A ORBIT NUMBER         :

3.A ORBIT DATE/TIME      :17/01/05 AT 1200 UTC

0.B CYCLONE SERIAL NUMBER:05

1B.CYCLONE NAME          :TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

2.B LATITUDE             :9.2 DEG SOUTH

3.B LONGITUDE            :84.7 DEG EAST

4.B DEGREE OF CONFIDENCE :FAIR

5.B T.NUMBER / C.I NUMBER:2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

6.B MOVEMENT             :WSW 05KT

7.B OTHER INFORMATION    :SYSTEM SHOWS SIGN OF INTENSIFICATION.

T.O.O: 17/1320UTC=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.