Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:43:18 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 120243
TWDEP 

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION 
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC SAT FEB 12 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION FOR EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 
EQUATOR TO 32N...EAST OF 140W. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS 
BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY...WEATHER OBSERVATIONS...RADAR...
AND METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS.

BASED ON 0000 UTC SURFACE ANALYSIS AND SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 
0230 UTC.

..ITCZ...
INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...4N77W 3N101W 7N120W 5N140W. NO 
SIG CONVECTION. 

DISCUSSION...
SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 22N110W TO 12N115W MOVING ENE. A 
1016 MB HIGH IS CENTERED NEAR 25N135W. A COLD FRONT IS AT THE 
EDGE OF THE AREA MOVING E.
UPPER LEVEL CYCLONIC CIRCULATION OVER SW CALIFORNIA HAS TROUGH 
TO 15N122W MOVING NE. A BROAD RIDGE WITH SUBSIDENCE COVER THE 
REST OF THE AREA TO THE W...AND ALSO E OF THE TROUGH.
GALE WARNINGS OVER THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPECH AND THE GULF OF 
PAPAGAYO WILL CONTINUE FOR 18 HRS.

$$
FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.