Subject: FIJI: 121

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:09:27 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 070000
STORM WARNING 012 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 07/0103 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [990 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 16 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 166 DECIMAL 7 EAST AT 070000 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 16.4S 166.7E AT 070000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 13 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS INCREASING TO 60 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 17.2S 164.0E AT 071200 UTC.
              AND NEAR 18.2S 161.9E AT 080000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 011.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.