Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 004 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 01/1928 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:33:55 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 011800    
GALE WARNING 004 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 01/1928 UTC 2005 UTC.

***COPY OF NZKL GALE WARNING 009***

TROPICAL CYCLONE LOLA CENTRE [995 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 25 DECIMAL 1
SOUTH 174 DECIMAL 5 WEST AT 011800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 25.1S 174.5W AT 011800 UTC.

CYCLONE SLOW MOVING AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY CURVE NORTHWEST.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTHEAST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE
ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.5S 175.6W AT 020600 UTC.
              AND NEAR 24.0S 177.0W AT 021800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI TCWC WELLINGTON. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 003.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.