Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:12:03 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 311810
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 31/01/2005
AT
1800 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 012/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    31/01/2005 AT 1800 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12 1000 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.5S / 65.0E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES
  EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 13 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, BETWEEN 100 NM AND 600 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.