Subject: NewZealand: This Affects Ocean Area/s: Pacific

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:29:15 -0600

WHNZ41 NZKL 181326
HURRICANE WARNING 193
THIS AFFECTS OCEAN AREA/S: PACIFIC
COPY OF HURRICANE WARN 078 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 18/1307 UTC 2005
UTC.
TROPICAL CYCLONE OLAF [930 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 2
SOUTH 161 DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 181200 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 23.2S 161.4W AT 181200 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 20 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO TURN SOUTH. CYCLONE
WEAKENING.
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 95 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, DECREASING TO
85 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
             OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
                  SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES ELSEWHERE,
             OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
                  SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.