Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:09:38 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 170600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/170600Z-180600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/161951ZFEB2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/170152ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 161800Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 18P (NANCY) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 23.9S4 161.2W0, APPROXIMATELY 180 NM SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF RARO-
TONGA AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 15 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 162100) FOR THE FINAL WARNING
ON THIS SYSTEM.
      (2) AT 170000Z8 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 19P (OLAF) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 14.4S9 169.2W8, APPROXIMATELY 140 NM EAST OF PAGO PAGO, AMERI-
CAN SOMOA, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 14 KNOTS OVER THE PAST
06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 140 KNOTS GUST-
ING TO 170 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 170300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: BRAVO//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.