Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:21:39 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 021819

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 24/11/20042005
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 11  (EX-FELAPI)

2.A POSITION 2005/02/02 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 30.9S / 51.5E
(THIRTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE:       SE: 100   SO: 100   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 400 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/03 06 UTC: 31.5S/52.9E, MAX WIND=030KT , BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/03 18 UTC: 32.8S/54.3E, MAX WIND=030KT , EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE OF EX-FELAPI
DUE
TO THE GRADIANT. THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON YTACKING SOUTHEASTWARDS, AND IS
ABOUT TO BECOME AN EXTRA-TROPICAL SYSTEM.
LAST MESSAGE FOR THE SYSTEM EX-FELAPI. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION,
PLEASE
REFER TO REGULAR GMDSS REPORTS (HEADER FQIO020).=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.