Subject: Australia: This Affects Ocean Area/s: Pacific

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:23:53 -0600

WHNZ41 NZKL 160121
HURRICANE WARNING 160
THIS AFFECTS OCEAN AREA/S: PACIFIC
 
COPY OF NADI ISSUE 061
 
HURRICANE WARNING 063 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 16/0110 UTC 2005 UTC.
TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 21 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 159 DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 161000 UTC. POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 21.4S 159.4W AT 161000 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST ABOUT 12 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY 
DECELERATE. CYCLONE WEAKENING.
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 75 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO
50 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 20 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
             SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 23.0S 160.5W AT 161200 UTC.
              AND NEAR 24.1S 161.8W AT 170000 UTC.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 158.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.