Subject: Australia: This Affects Ocean Area/s: Pacific

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:30:59 -0600

WHNZ41 NZKL 151928
HURRICANE WARNING 158
THIS AFFECTS OCEAN AREA/S: PACIFIC
 
COPY OF NADI ISSUE 061
 
HURRICANE WARNING 061 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 15/1910 UTC 2005 UTC.
TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [965 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 20 DECIMAL 5
SOUTH 158 DECIMAL 5 WEST AT 151800 UTC. POSITION POOR.
REPEAT POSITION 20.5S 158.5W AT 151800 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH AT ABOUT 14 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO CURVE
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST AND DECELERATE. CYCLONE WEAKENING.
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 85 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO
70 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
             SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 22.4S 158.8W AT 160600 UTC.
              AND NEAR 23.8S 159.8W AT 161800 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.