Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The Australian Bureau Of

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:56:33 -0600

WOAU01 ABRF 231655
IDQ20008
SECURITE

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 1655 UTC 23 January 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
Low with a central pressure of 999 hectopascals has formed centred at 231600UTC
near 18.5 south 147 east expected to move SE at 5 knots. Position poor.

AREA AFFECTED
Within 100nm on the southern side.

FORECAST
Expect SE/E winds 30 to 40 knots. Rough to very rough seas.

Forecast position 240600UTC 19.5 S 148.5 E

REMARKS
All ships in the area please send weather reports every three hours.  Regular
weather observing ships use normal channels.  Other ships please use either
email to [email-masked] or fax to +61732398776 or satellite to SAC 41
through Land Earth Station Perth 222.

WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.