Subject: FIJI: 622

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:51:42 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 130600
GALE WARNING 038 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 13/0649 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 13/0620 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 6
SOUTH 159 DECIMAL 9 EAST AT 130600 UTC.

POSITION GOOD.

REPEAT POSITION 23.6S 159.9E AT 130600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHSOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 06 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMICIRCLE AND
                           WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.6S 158.6E AT 131800 UTC.
              AND NEAR 25.3S 157.3E AT 140600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 037.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.