Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 001 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 01/0110 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:14:00 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 010000    
GALE WARNING 001 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 01/0110 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE LOLA CENTRE [994 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 5
SOUTH 175 DECIMAL 6 WEST AT 010000 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 23.5S 175.6W AT 010000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY
CURVE SOUTHWEST   WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 80 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTH THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.8S 175.4W AT 011200 UTC.
              AND NEAR 25.5S 176.3W AT 020000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL
CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET
DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 051.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.