Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:37:22 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 011835

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 40/6/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-CHAMBO)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/01 AT 1800 UTC :
28.9S / 67.8E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL
EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 100   SE: 400   SO: 350   NO: 100

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1012 HPA
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/02 06 UTC: 31.0S/67.8E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/02 18 UTC: 32.8S/68.3E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/01/03 06 UTC: 34.6S/69.8E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/01/03 18 UTC: 36.0S/72.9E, MAX WIND=040KT, DISSIPATING.
60H: 2005/01/04 06 UTC: 37.4S/76.7E DISSIPATING.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST OF THE
SYSTEM.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK GLOBALLY SOUTHWARDS THEN EVACUATE
WITH
THE NEXT TROUGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.