Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:50:04 -0600

AXPZ20 KNHC 030349
TWDEP 

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION 
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU FEB 03 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION FOR EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 
EQUATOR TO 32N...EAST OF 140W. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS 
BASED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY...WEATHER OBSERVATIONS...RADAR...
AND METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS.

BASED ON 0000 UTC SURFACE ANALYSIS AND SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 
0300 UTC.

..ITCZ...
AXIS OF INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE  4N78W 4N95W 8N105W 
8N130W 8N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.
 
DISCUSSION...

W OF 110W...
CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IS CENTERED  NEAR 30N119W AND IS EMBEDDED 
WITHIN A LONGWAVE TROUGH THAT EXTENDS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 
SW TO 21N127W. CYCLONIC FLOW COVERS AREA N OF 25N E OF 128W. 

E OF 110W...
UPPER RIDGE DOMINATES AREA.. SUBSIDENCE IS NOTED E OF 96W 
SUPRESSING CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY. STRONG WINDS WILL CONTINUE OVER
THE GULFS OF PAPAGAYO AND PAMAMA THROUGH PERIOD. GALE CONDITIONS 
ARE EXPECTED OVER THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC TONIGHT
THROUGH PERIOD.
$$
FT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.