Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:32:44 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 240635

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  24-02-2005 (.) 
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE 
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24 
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES ISOLATED CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS OVER PARTS OF SOUTH-EAST ARABIAN SEA (.)

SOUTH-WESTERLY WINDS PREVAIL AT 200HPA OVER INDIAN
REGION (.)

MSG OVER ?????

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.