Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:33:20 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 040736 COR

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  04-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

SCATTERED TO BROKEN,MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS SEEN OVER SOUTH OF 10 DEG N LATITUDE(.)

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA RUNS ALONG 09 DEG. N. OVER NORTH
INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.