Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:09:55 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 050608

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 5/7/20042005
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 7

2.A POSITION 2005/01/05 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.9S / 46.8E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) :

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM):
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
  AFTER LANDING LAST NIGHT SOUTH OF MOROMBE, THE SYSTEM NOW TRACKS
ACROSS
 SOUTHERN MADAGASCAR RATHER QUICKLY. THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK
OVER
 THE SEA AGAIN VERY SHORTLY SOUTHEAST OF MADAGASCAR, BEFORE MERGING
WITHIN 12 TO 24 HOURS WITH THE LOW 1005 HPA LOCATED NEAR 28S/50E.
  CONVECTION REMAINS MODERATE TO RATHER STRONG IN THE CONVERGENCE
LINE
BETWEEN MONSOON FLOW AND TRADE WINDS, APPROXIMATELY SOUTH OF
MORONDAVA/FARAFANGANA.
  LAST ADVISORY ISSUED FOR THIS SYSTEM, UNLESS REGENERATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.