Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:11:23 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 080610

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
          --------------------------------
   
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  08-02-2005 (.) 
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE 
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24 
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES CONVECTIVE CLOUDS 
OVER PARTS OF SOUTH ANDAMAN SEA.LOW AND MEDIUM CLOUDS 
OVER PARTS OF SOUTHEAST ARABIAN SEA (.)

SOUTH WESTERLIES PREVAILS OVER THE INDIAN REGION AT 200 HPA (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.