Subject: FIJI: 804

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:24:16 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 111200
Storm Warning 031 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 11/1322 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF STORM WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 11/1218 UTC JAN 2005*

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [980 hPa] was located near 20 decimal 2
South 159 decimal 8 East at 111200 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 20.2S 159.8E at 111200 UTC.

Cyclone moving south-southeast at about 03 knots.

Expect sustained winds of 55 knots close to centre.

Expect winds over 47 knots within 50 miles of centre and
             over 33 knots within 250 miles of centre in the
southwest quadrant but
                           within 120 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 20.5S 160.0E at 120600 UTC.
              and near 21.0S 159.5E at 121200 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi and Brisbane TCWC. For Nadi: VOS reporting
ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or
email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 030.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.