Subject: FIJI: 724

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 07:52:46 -0600

WTPS01 NFFN 071200
STORM WARNING 014 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 07/1350 UTC 2005 UTC.

**CORRECTION FOR WIND BOUNDARIES**
TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [985 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17 DECIMAL 8
SOUTH 163 DECIMAL 6 EAST AT 071200 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 17.8S 163.6E AT 071200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 15 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 KNOTS INCREASING TO 60 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 40 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33
KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND
WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.6S 161.5E AT 080000 UTC.
              AND NEAR 19.1S 160.2E AT 081200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 013.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.