Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:49:38 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 150600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/150600Z-160600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/141951ZFEB2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/150152ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 141800Z4 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 18P (NANCY) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 15.3S9 160.9W6, APPROXIMATELY 390 NM NORTH OF RAROTONGA, AMERI-
CAN SAMOA, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 16 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 125 KNOTS GUSTING TO
150 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 142100) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) AT 150000Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 19P (OLAF) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 10.7S8 175.1W4, APPROXIMATELY 300 NM NORTHWEST OF PAGO PAGO,
AMERICAN SOMOA, AND HAD TRACKED EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 11 KNOTS OVER
THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 120
KNOTS GUSTING TO 150 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 150300) FOR FUR-
THER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. THE JTWC HOMEPAGE WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM APPROXIMATELY 160200Z9
TO 160830Z8FEB DUE TO MAINTENANCE.
FORECAST TEAM: CHARLIE//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.