Subject: Indian-N:

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:59:03 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 210800

BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL

  B.M.S.      N.002 / 09                        DE  FMMDYMYP E 12 TU

                                                               LE
21/01/05          E    12 TU
 AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS  : EN COURS

DEPRESSION TROPICALE : DAREN

 PRESSION  :  998 HPA
 CENTRAE E   12 TU :  D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR
CENTRE SEIZE DEGRES DECIMAL NEUF  SUD ET SOIXANTE QUATRE DEGRES
DECIMAL HUIT EST
 RPT     : 16.9S / 64.8 E

 DAPLACEMENT :  OUEST-SUD-OUEST
 VITESSE :   13 TK

Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E :
TEMPS  A  GRAINS  DANS UN RAYON DE 70MN AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 300 MN DANS LE QUADRANT SUD EST. GRAND  FRAIS  30 KT ET MER
FORTE  A TRES FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 30MN AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 70  MN AUTOUR  CENTRE DFANS LE DEMI CERCLE SUD.

 COMMENTAIRE : AFFAIBLISSEMENT DU SYSTEME

 NEAR GALE WARNING :

TROPICAL  DEPRESSION   : DAREN

 PRESSURE: 998 HPA
 CENTRED AT 12 TU : ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 40NM RADIUS OF
CENTER SIXTEEN   DECIMAL NINE  DEGREES  SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR  DECIMAL
EIGHT  DEGREES EAST
 RPT    :  16.9S / 64.8 E

 MOVEMENT : WEST -SOUTHWESTWARD
 SPEED :  13 KT

I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A :
SQUALLY  WEATHER  EXISTS WITHIN 70NM RADIUS OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP
TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.  NEAR  GALE FORCE  WINDS  30
KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM  RADIUS OF THE CENTER,
EXTENDING UP TO 70 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.  STRONG GUSTS
UNDER SQUALLS.

COMMENTARY : WEAKENNING SYSTEM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.