Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 027 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Jan 10/1320 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:22:29 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 101200
HURRICANE WARNING 027 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 10/1320 UTC 2005 UTC.

COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE JAN 10/1248 UTC 2005.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 19 DECIMAL 2
 SOUTH 159
DECIMAL 3 EAST AT 101200 UTC. POSITION GOOD.

REPEAT POSITION 19.2S 159.3E AT 101200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHEAST 04 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 75 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE
         AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE EXTENDING TO 35
0 MILES IN
THE
         SOUTHWEST QUADRANT.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 19.1S 159.8E AT 110000 UTC.
              AND NEAR 20.1S 159.6E AT 111200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS
TO RMC BRISBANE. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 026.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.