Subject: Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:35:51 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 011800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
/OCEAN/011800Z-021800ZJAN2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/010751ZJAN2005//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 010600Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 07S WAS LOCATED NEAR
14.3S8 121.6E0, APPROXIMATELY 160 NM NORTHWEST OF YAMPI SOUND,
AUSTRALIA, TRACKING NORTH-NORTHEASTWARD AT 04 KNOTS DURING THE PAST
SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 090000) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE FORMER TROPICAL
CYCLONE 06S (CHAMBO), PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 25.5S2 69.6E1,
APPROXIMATELY 810 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF LA REUNION, HAS DISSIPATED AND
IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
      (2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.5S9 133.4E1,
APPROXIMATELY 155 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DARWIN, AUSTRALIA WILL REMAIN
OVER LAND AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
      (3) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
RELEASED BY: MAJOR GRUBER, USAF.
FORECAST TEAM: GRUBER/LAM/LEWIN//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.