Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion 04/01/2005 At

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:07:47 -0600

WTIO24 FMEE 041201
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 04/01/2005 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   04/01/2005 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 7 1000 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S / 41.4E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 9 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER  EXTENDING UP
TO 200 NM IN THE  EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER ,
REACHIN LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS  UP TO
 200 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/01/05 AT 00 UTC:
21.6S / 41.8E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/01/05 AT 12 UTC:
21.9S / 43.1E, MAX WIND = 40 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CONVECTION HAS ORGANIZED DURING LAST NIGHT. STRONG WINDS EXPENSE MUCH
WIDER TO THE EAST UNDER SQUALLY WEATHER.
SYSTEM IS EXPECTED SLOWLY INTENSIFYING AND TRACKIN SOUTHEASTWARDS IN THE
DIRECTION OF MALAGASY COAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.