Subject: Indian-S: B.m.s. N 007 /14 De Fmmdymyp A 06 Tu

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:00:05 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 120600
BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL
  B.M.S.      N   007 /14      DE  FMMDYMYP A 06 TU
                                        LE  12 / 02 / 05    A   06 TU
 AVIS D'AVERTISSEMENT * EN COURS
PERTURBATION  TROPICALE * NR 14
PRESSION  *  1004 HPA
CENTRAE E   * 06 TU D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE  40MN AUTOUR DU
POINT DIX NEUF DEGRES DECIMAL UN SUD ET  CINQUANTE SEPT  DEGRES
DECIMAL ZERO EST.
RPT     * 19.1 S / 57.0 E
DAPLACEMENT *   EST-SUD-EST
VITESSE * 03 KT
Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E *
TEMPS A GRAINS* DANS UN RAYON DE 180MN  AUTOUR DU CENTRE  DANS LE
QUADRANT EST. CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 10/20KT  ET MER AGITEE PRES
DU CENTRE * ATTEIGNANT LOCALEMENT  25 KT ET MER FORTE DANS LE DEMI
CERCLE NORD EST. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.
COMMENTAIRE *  INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE
 NEAR GALE WARNING *
TROPICAL  DEPRESSION   *  NR 14
PRESSURE* 1004 HPA
CENTRED AT 06TU * ACCORDING TO METEOSAT  WITHIN  40NM RADIUS OF POINT
NINETEEN DEGREES  DECIMAL ONE  SOUTH AND FIFTY  SEVEN DEGREES DECIMAL
ZERO EAST
RPT    *  19.1 S / 57.0 E
MOVEMENT * EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD
SPEED * 03 KT
I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A *
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER*
IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT. CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 10/20KT AND MODERATE
SEAS NEAR THE CENTER* LOCALLY REACHING 25 KT AND ROUGH  SEAS IN THE
EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
COMMENTARY *  STATIONARY INTENSITY=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.