Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:31:56 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 060600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/060600Z-070600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/051952ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/060151ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
        (1) AT 051800Z4 TROPICAL CYCLONE 15P (MEENA) WAS LOCATED NEAR
16.6S3 162.7W6, APPROXIMATELY 325 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST OF RAROTONGA, AND
HAD TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 10 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06 HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 115 KNOTS GUSTING TO 140 KNOTS. SEE REF
A (WTPS31 PGTW 052100) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
        (2) AT 060000Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE 16P (HARVEY) WAS LOCATED NEAR
14.0S5 140.0E5, APPROXIMATELY 158 NM NORTH-NORTHEAST OF MORNINGTON
ISLAND, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 04 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 06
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE
REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 060300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
        (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
        (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.6S0
140.0E5, IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
2.A.(2) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: DELTA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.