Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 060 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 15/1311 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:09:15 -0600

WHPS02 NFFN 151200    
Hurricane Warning 060 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 15/1311 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone OLAF [935 hPa] centre was located near 12 decimal 1 South 173
decimal 9 West at 151200 UTC.
Position fair.
Repeat position 12.1S 173.9W at 151200 UTC.
Cyclone moving eastsoutheast 10 knots and expected to curve southeast. 

Expect sustained winds of 115 knots close to the centre.
Expect winds over 63 knots within 30 miles of centre, 
             over 47 knots within 60 miles of centre and            
             over 33 knots within 150 miles of centre in the northeast
semicircle
                       and within 90 nautical miles of centre elsewhere. 

Forecast position near 13.4S 172.0W at 160000 UTC.
              and near 15.6S 170.3W at 161200 UTC.

All vessels within within 300 nautical miles of centre are requested to send
reports every three hours. VOS reporting ships use normal channels. Other
vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 058.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.