Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:55:44 -0600

ABIO10 PGTW 071000
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
/OCEAN REISSUED/071000Z-071800ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/070152ZFEB2005//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 070000Z7 TROPICAL CYCLONE 17S WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.4S1
116.3E1, APPROXIMATELY 370 NM NORTH-NORTHEAST OF LEARMONTH,
AUSTRALIA, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 03 KNOTS OVER THE
PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 070300) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 24.4S0
56.3E4, APPROXIMATELY 194 NM SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF LA REUNION HAS
DISSIPATED AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUE: DISSIPATED AREA IN PARA 1.B.(1).
FORECAST TEAM: DELTA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.