Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 06:24:45 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 081223

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 14/13/20042005
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 13

2.A POSITION 2005/02/08 AT 1200 UTC :
29.2S / 54.7E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /W
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 35 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 350   SO: 120   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/09 00 UTC: 30.4S/55.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/09 12 UTC: 32.4S/55.4E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2005/02/10 00 UTC: 34.3S/57.2E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/02/10 12 UTC: 35.5S/61.0E, MAX WIND=025KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/02/11 00 UTC: 36.5S/63.0E FILLING UP.
72H: 2005/02/11 12 UTC: 38.0S/67.0E FILLING UP.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGEST WINDS ARE MAINLY LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRAN DUE TO
THE
 GRADIENT WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. THOSES WINDS ARE
EXPECTED
TO WEAKEN RAPIDLY AS THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES GO AWAY.
THE SYSTEM IS FORCAST TO EVACUATE SOUTHEASTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.