Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 01:10:12 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 080635

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  08-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTIVE CLOUDS OVER SOUTH BAY OF
BENGAL AND MODERATE OVER PARTS OF SOUTH ANDAMAN SEA (.)

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA RUNS ALONG 14 DEG NORTH OVER NORTH
INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.