Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:14:59 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 010642

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  01-02-2005 (.) 
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE 
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24 
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATE ISOLATED CONVECTIVE CLOUDS 
OVER PARTS OF  SOUTH ANDAMAN SEA AND SOUTHEAST BAY OF
BENGAL (.)

SOUTHWESTERLY PREVAILS OVER INDIAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.