Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:39:12 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 160600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/160600Z-170600ZFEB2005//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/151951ZFEB2005//
REF/B/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/160152ZFEB2005//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 151800Z5 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 18P (NANCY) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 20.3S5 158.3W7, APPROXIMATELY 100 NM NORTHEAST OF RAROTONGA AND
HAD TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 12 KNOTS OVER THE PREVIOUS 06
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 90 KNOTS GUSTING TO
110 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 152100) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) AT 160000Z7 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 19P (OLAF) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 12.2S5 172.6W6, APPROXIMATELY 165 NM NORTHWEST OF PAGO PAGO,
AMERICAN SOMOA, AND HAD TRACKED EASTWARD AT 09 KNOTS OVER THE
PREVIOUS 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 140
KNOTS GUSTING TO 170 KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTPS32 PGTW 160300) FOR FUR-
THER DETAILS.
      (3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: CHARLIE//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.