Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin Marine Special

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:13:05 -0600

WTIO20 FMEE 210500

BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL

  B.M.S.      N   007 / 08                          DE  FMMDYMYP E 06
TU

                                                               LE  21
/ 01 / 05                       E   06 TU
 AVIS DE   : D'OURAGAN  EN COURS
CYCLONE TROPICAL : ERNEST
 PRESSION  :  972 HPA
 CENTRAE E   : 06 TU D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE  20MN AUTOUR
DU POINT SEIZE DEGRES ZERO SUD ET QUARANTE ET UN  DEGRES NEUF EST
 RPT     : 16.0 S / 41.9 E

 DAPLACEMENT : SUD-OUEST
 VITESSE :   12 KT

Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E :
TEMPS A GRAINS DANS UN RAYON DE  100NM  AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 150MN DU CENTRE  DANS LE DEMI CERCLE NORD. OURAGAN  65KT ET
MER ENORME  PRES DU CENTRE. TEMPETE 50/60KT  ET  MER  GROSSE A TRES
GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 20NM AUTOUR DU CENTRE. COUP DE VENT 35/45KT
ET MER TRES FORTE A GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 40MN  AUTOUR DU CENTRE
GRANDS FRAIS 30 KT. MER FORTE A TRES FORTE DANS UN RAYON  DE 60 MN
AUTOUR CENTRE. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

 COMMENTAIRE : INTENSIFICATION DU SYSTEME

 HURRICANE : ERNEST

 PRESSURE : 972 HPA
 CENTRED AT  : 06TU ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 20 NM AROUND POINT
SIXTEEN DEGREES DECIMAL ZERO  SOUTH AND FOURTY ONE DEGREES DECIMAL
NINE EAST.

 RPT    :  16.0 S / 41.9 E

 MOVEMENT : SOUTHWESTWARD
 SPEED : 12 KT

I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A :
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN  100NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER EXTENDING
UP TO 150NM FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTHWESTERN SEMI- CERLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STORM
FORCE WINDS 50KT/60KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
SQUALLS.

COMMENTARY : INTENSIFYING SYSTEM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.