Subject: Indian-N: --------------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:42:40 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 170740

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  17-01-2005 (.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

THE DEEP DEPRESSION OVER CENTRAL PARTS OF THE SOUTH WEST
BAY OF BENGAL AND ADJOINING NORTH INDIAN OCEAN, REMAINED
PRACTICALLY STATIONARY AND LAY CENTRED AT 170300 UTC NEAR
LAT. 5.0 DEG. N AND LONG. 86.0 DEG. E. CURRENT INTENSITY
T2.0 ESTIMATED CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006HPA. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
SURFACE WIND 30 KT GUSTING TO 40 KT AROUND THE SYSTEM CENTRE.

SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS SCATTERED TO BROKEN LOW MEDIUM
CLOUD WITH EMBEDED MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTION AROUND
THE SYSTEM CENTRE. CONVECTIVE CLOUDS ARE SEEN  OVER SOUTHEAST
BAY AND SOUTH ANDAMAN SEA .

RIDGE LINE PASSES THROUGH 8.0 DEG. N AT  200 HPA
OVER  INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.