Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 029 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 07/1930 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:39:31 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 071800    
HURRICANE WARNING 029 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 07/1930 UTC 2005 UTC.

[COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING 064 ISSUED FROM WELLINGTON]

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [965 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 26 DECIMAL 6
 SOUTH 152
DECIMAL 6 WEST AT 071800 UTC. POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 26.6S 152.6W AT 071800 UTC. 

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 20 KNOTS AND WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 70 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE DECREASING TO 
55 KNOTS IN
THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
         OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND
         OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 240 MILES IN EASTERN 
         SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 120 MILES ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 28.7S 147.9W AT 080600 UTC
              AND NEAR 30.5S 144.8W AT 081800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY 
THREE HOURS
TO RMC WELLINGTON. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 028.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.