Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 028 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Jan 10/1922 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:24:52 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 101800
HURRICANE WARNING 028 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 10/1922 UTC 2005 UTC.

COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE JAN 10/1814 UTC 2005.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 19 DECIMAL 5
 SOUTH 159
DECIMAL 5 EAST AT 101800 UTC. POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 19.5S 159.5E AT 101800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST 03 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE
         AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE EXTENDING 300 M
ILES IN THE
         SOUTHWEST QUADRANT.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 19.9S 159.9E AT 110600 UTC.
              AND NEAR 20.3S 160.0E AT 111800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS
TO RMC BRISBANE. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 027.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.