Subject: Indian-N: ------------------------

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:27:31 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 100720

            TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
     ------------------------
DEMS -RSMC TROPICAL  CYCLONES NEW DELHI 10-01-2005(.)
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE BAY
OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA ) VALID  FOR NEXT 24 HOURS
ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

A WELL MARKED LOW PRESSURE AREA LIES OVER EXTREME SOUTHERN
PARTS OF SOUTH-WEST BAY OF BENGAL AND ADJOING NORTH INDIAN
OCEAN OFF SRILANKA COAST.THE SYSTEM IS LIKELY TO MOVE IN A
NORTH-WESTERLY DIRECTION.

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES DEVELOPMENT OF ACTIVE
CONVECTION OVER SOUTHEAST BAY OF BENGAL AND ADJOINING NORTH
INDIAN OCEAN,MODERATE TO INTENSE CONVECTION ALSO SEEN OVER
EXTREME SOUTHWEST BAY OF BENGAL AND EAST COAST OF SRILANKA
IN ASSOCIATION OF THE WELL MARKED LOW PRESSURE AREA AND LOW
AND MEDIUM CLOUDS OVER TAMILNADU AND PARTS OF SOUTHWEST BAY
OF BENGAL(.)

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA  RUNS ALONG 10.0 DEG. NORTH OVER INDIAN
OCEAN REGION (.)

MSG OVER ??????????

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.