Subject: Indian-N: Tropical Weather Outlook

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:10:18 -0600

WTIN20 DEMS 300710

               TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
   --------------------------------
DEMS-RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE NEW DELHI  30-01-2005 (.) 
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR NORTH INDIAN OCEAN (THE 
BAY OF BENGAL AND THE ARABIAN SEA) VALID FOR NEXT 24 
HOURS ISSUED AT 0600 UTC (.)

LATEST SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES ISOLATED CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS OVER PARTS OF  EAST CENTRAL ARABIAN SEA AND PARTS
OF SOUTHWEST BAY OF BENGAL (.)

SOUTHWESTERLY PREVAILS OVER INDIAN REGION (.)

RIDGE LINE AT 200 HPA RUNS ALONG 8.0 DEG.NORTH OVER
INDIAN OCEAN REGION (.)

MSG OVER ????

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.