Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:41:44 -0600

WTIO30 FMEE 290640

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 10/11/20042005
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 11  (EX-FELAPI)

2.A POSITION 2005/01/29 AT 0600 UTC :
26.1S / 45.8E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.0/2.0 /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 400 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/01/29 18 UTC: 27.7S/47.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/01/30 06 UTC: 30.1S/51.0E EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
SYSTEM INTENSITY DOES NOT JUSTIFY AT PRESENT ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.