Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:59:12 -0600

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 200600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN
/AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/200600Z-210600ZJAN2005//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.0S2
142.9E6 HAS BEEN RELOCATED NEAR 14.0S5 141.2E8, APPROXIMATELY 90
NM SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF WEIPA, AUSTRALIA, ALONG THE WEST COAST OF
CAPE YORK. RECENT ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL AND ENHANCED WATER VAPOR
SATELLITE IMAGERY REVEALS A SLIGHT INCREASE IN DEEP CONVECTION OVER
A DEVELOPING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC). UPPER LEVEL AN-
ALYSIS INDICATES AN ENVIRONMENT OF MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
AND FAVORABLE DIVERGENCE. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE EST-
IMATED AT 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTI-
MATED TO BE NEAR 1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: BRAVO//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.