Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The Australian Bur

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:19:40 -0600

WOAU01 ABRF 120618
IDQ20008
SECURITE
1 CORRECTED
HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 0618 UTC 12 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1003 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRED NEAR 2
2.9S154.4E
AT 120600 UTC. POSITION GOOD. RECENT MOVEMENT NEAR STATIONARY BUT IS 
EXPECTED TO
MOVE SLOWLY NORTH NORTH-WESTWARDS. 

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S152E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E. 

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS TO SLOWLY INCREASE TO 30/40 KNOTS INITIALLY OVER SO
UTHERN
WATERS THEN SPREADING OVER REMAINING WATERS. 
SEAS WILL INCREASE TO 4 METRES ON AN INCREASING S/SE SWELL. 

REMARKS

WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.