Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 015 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 04/1306 Utc 2005

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:29:03 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 041400
HURRICANE WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 04/1306 UTC 2005
UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL
1 SOUTH 165 DECIMAL 9 WEST AT 041200 UTC. POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 14.1S 165.9W AT 041200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING EASTSOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 8 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO CURVE
SOUTHEAST. CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
75 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 70 MILES OF CENTRE
         AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE EXTENDING 200
         MILES IN THE NORTHEAST QUADRANT.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.1S 164.6W AT 050000 UTC.
              AND NEAR 16.4S 163.3W AT 051200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.