Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 022 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 06/0102 Utc 2005 Utc.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:04:22 -0600

WHPS01 NFFN 060000    
HURRICANE WARNING 022 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 06/0102 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [925 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17 DECIMAL 4
 SOUTH 162
DECIMAL 2 WEST AT 060000 UTC. POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 17.4S 162.2W AT 060000 UTC. 

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 15 KNOTS. CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 100 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
 115 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE,
         OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 70 MILES OF CENTRE AND
         OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE EXTENDING 200 MILES
 IN THE
         NORTHEAST QUADRANT.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 20.0S 160.9W AT 061200 UTC.
              AND NEAR 22.9S 158.8W AT 070000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY 
THREE HOURS
TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS 
FAX PLUS
679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 021.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.