Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 02:13:50 -0600

425 
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 013 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 130617
UTC.

IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 180 23S 180 22S 175W 25S 172W 25S 180
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 35 KNOTS AT TIMES.
AREA OF GALES IS SLOW MOVING. 

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 012.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 140600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD08F [1001HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.5S 179.0W SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR. 

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD09F [1000HPA] NEAR 20.4S 174.5W MOVING SLOWLY
SOUTHEAST. POSITION POOR. CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 150
MILES FROM THE CENTRE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 177E 17S 172W 21S 171W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 18S 160E 13S 170E 13S 178E  TO TD08F TO TD09F
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 24S 160E 19S 170E 20S 178E TO TD09F TO 25S 169W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 22S 169W 13S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED
SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 10S 150W 15S 140W 20S 139W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T3.

TROUGH T4 05S 165E 09S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED
SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T4.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF T1 EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS,
BECOMING HEAVY IN AREA SOUTH OF 21S BETWEEN 180 AND 165W.

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 TO 40 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S AND EAST OF 145W MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S BETWEEN 180 AND 145W MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

REMAINDER SOUTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170E AND 155W MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.