Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:07:51 -0600

856 
TXPS40 PHFO 212307
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2305 UTC MON JAN 21 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 15.7S 166.3E AT 21/2222 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 10 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 90 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 25 KT. SYSTEM NEARLY STATIONARY OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/S0.0/06 HRS

REMARKS...
LOW LEVEL CENTER NOT EVIDENT BUT DEEP CONVECTION PERSISTS NEAR AND 
NORTH OF PREVIOUS FIX POSITION. SHEAR PATTERN YIELDS A DT OF 1.5. 
PT YIELDS A 1.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT AND USED FOR CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.