Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:40:42 -0600

861 
TXPS40 PHFO 101140
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1140 UTC THU JAN 10 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA LOCATED NEAR 22.8S 175.6W AT 10/1052 UTC
BASED ON GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 55 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 165 DEGREES AT 08 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6.5 HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/D1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...CURVED BAND PATTERN WITH 0.80 WRAP ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL... 
YIELDING A DATA T OF 3.5.  MET IS ALSO 3.5.  PATTERN T IS 4.0.  
FINAL T BASED ON DATA T.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.