Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:43:24 -0600

515 
TXPS40 PHFO 300543
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0545 UTC WED JAN 30 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 18.5S 173.3E AT 30/0430 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR AND 2 KM VIS SECTORS AND 
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 77 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 260 DEGREES 
AT 5 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER PATTERN WITH LLCC PLACED UNDER THE 
NORTHWEST AREA OF CDG. CONVECTION FLARE UP AND VERY COLD TOPS GIVES 
DT OF 5.0. MET AND PAT ARE 4.5. FT BASED ON MET AND PAT.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.