Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 17:41:58 -0600

401 
TXPS40 PHFO 022341
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2340 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 22.5S 171.2E AT 02/2230 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. 
SYSTEM STATIONARY OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/W1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...CENTER WRAPS .6 ON LOG 10 RESULTING IN DT OF 3.0. MET AND 
PAT ARE 3.5. FINAL T BASED ON MET. 

$$
CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.