Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:35:59 -0600

189 
TXPS40 PHFO 010535
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0535 UTC FRI FEB 01 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 20.2S 170.9E AT 01/0430 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM IR AND 2 KM VIS SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 90 
KT. ESTIMATED MOVEMENT TOWARDS 180 DEGREES AT 5 KT OVER THE PAST SIX 
HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER USING BLACK...YIELDING A DT OF 5.0. MET 
AND PAT AGREE.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.