Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:33:59 -0600

364 
WWPS20 KNES 300333

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  30/0230Z

C.  18.5S

D.  173.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VIS IMAGERY SHOWS A WELL DEFINED BANDING TYPE EYE WHICH WAS
EVIDENT ON EARLIER MICOWAVE IMAGES.  THIS PRODUCES A DT=4.0.  THE PAT=4.0
WITH THE MET=3.5.  FINAL-T BASED ON PAT AND DT.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.