Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:45:08 -0600

768 
FZPN40 PHFO 140445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC THU FEB 14 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC FEB 14 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 15 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 16 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT THRU 30N 166E 25N 160E MOVING EAST 25 KT. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT 
IN AREA NORTH OF 24N WEST OF 180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ALONG FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N 180 21S 160E. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN 
AREA NORTH OF 25N BETWEEN 175E AND 165W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N 172W 26N 180 20N 160E. WINDS 20 TO 
25 KT IN AREA NORTH OF 28N BETWEEN 158W AND 172W.

.FRONT THRU 30N 158W 25N 172W MOVING EAST NORTHEAST 15 KT. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF FRONT
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N 152W 27N 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATING NORTH OF FORECAST AREA.

.RIDGE THRU 30N 149W 21N 170W 17N 160E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING 
FROM THE WEST.

.SEAS 15 TO 22 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 155W 20N 170W 20N 180 30N 
180 30N 155W. SEAS 10 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 140W 
15N 140W 05N 160W 05N 175E 20N 160E 30N 160E 30N 140W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 15 TO 18 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 145W 22N 
150W 22N 165W 30N 165W 30N 145W. SEAS 10 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA 
BOUNDED BY 30N 140W 15N 140W 08N 160W 08N 170E 24N 160E 30N 160E 30N 
140W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 15 TO 18 FT IN AREA BOUNDED 30N 175E 24N 160E 
30N 160E 30N 175E. SEAS 10 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 
140W 10N 140W 05N 160W 05N 180 20N 160E 30N 160E 30N 140W.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 9 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.ITCZ THRU 06N 140W 04N 150W 03N 160W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ EAST OF 155W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.