Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:00:57 -0600

099 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071500
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST FRI FEB 8 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N153E TO THE NORTHERNMOST 
MARIANA ISLANDS AT 20N145E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO 
BEYOND 130E AT 12N. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS FROM THE EQ132E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTHEAST OF KOROR AT 1N138E TO END AT EQ142E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF A 
LINE FROM 4N130E TO 6N133E TO 7N140E TO 3N147E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS IN CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KOSRAE STATES WITHIN 125 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 1N151E TO 6N163E.

CONVERGENT TRADE WINDS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF KOSRAE...BUT SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N152E TO 5N160E TO 5N174E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.