Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:34 -0600

342 
WWPS20 KNES 111448

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  11/1422Z

C.  24.7S

D.  169.4W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/2.5/W2.0/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...EXPOSED LLC MEASURES IS MORE THAN 1 DEGREE FROM CONVECTION
THOUGH ITS AREAL COVERAGE IS TOO SMALL FOR SHEAR METHOD. USING BANDING IT
MEASURES LESS THAN .1 ON LOG10 SO THERE IS NO DT. MET IS RAPID WEAKENING
AT 2.0. PT IS 1.5 BASED ON RULES. FT IS 1.5 BASED ON PT AND CI IS HELD
AT 2.5 PER WEAKENING RULES.  THIS WILL BE THE LAST CLASSIFICATION ON
11P(ELISA) AS THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION WITHIN A VERY UNFAVORABLE
ENVIRONMENT.  HOWEVER IT WILL BE MONITORED IN CASE REGENERATION DOES
OCCUR...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.