Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:52:52 -0600

061 
ATPQ40 PGUM 221452
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST WED JAN 23 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 4N145E TO EQ155E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING NEAR AND SOUTH OF CHUUK...IN 
THE AREA BOUNDED BY 8N142E TO 8N153E TO 4N157E TO 1N154E BACK TO 
8N142E. 

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF PALAU 
BETWEEN 6N AND 8N FROM 135E TO 137E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTHEAST OF 
KOSRAE BETWEEN 1N AND 4N FROM 167E TO 171E. 

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE NORTH OF KWAJALEIN IS GENERATING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS BETWEEN 10N AND 16N FROM 160E TO 167E. 

A WEAK COLD FRONT STRETCHES FROM 25N160E TO 22N140E. SCATTERED LIGHT 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTH OF THE FRONT. 

$$ 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.