Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:33:35 -0600

982 
WWPN20 KNES 160333

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  16/0230Z

C.  7.3N

D.  109.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... CONVECTION HAS WARMED OVER PAST 6 HOURS. BANDING MEASURES
3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5 . MET IS LESS THAN 1.0 . PT IS 1.0 . FT BASED ON PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.