Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:25 -0600

600 
WWPS20 KNES 092135

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  09/2052Z

C.  20.9S

D.  175.8W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T2.0/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.0.  MET AND PT=2.5.  FT BASED
ON DT.  ACTIVE DEEP CONVECTION IS WANING AS DRY AIR IS ENTRAINED INTO
THE CIRCULATION AS SHOWN IN ANIMATED AMSU AND SSMI TPW IMAGERY.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.