Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:45:57 -0600

560 
WWPS20 KNES 310345

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  31/0230Z

C.  19.2S

D.  171.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS REDEVELOPED AND EYE THAT IS SEEN IN THE VISIBLE
IMAGERY WHICH IS EMBEDDED APPROXIMATELY 3/4 DEGREE FOR A DT=5.0.  PAT AND
MET ALSO 5.0.  FINAL-T DETERMINED FROM PAT AND MET.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.