Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:25 -0600

305 
WWPS20 KNES 090855

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  09/0822Z

C.  19.8S

D.  175.8W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMI

H.  REMARKS...BANDIN MEASURES .35 ON LOG10 SPIRAL. MET=1.0 PT=1.5 FT
BASED ON PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.