Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:07:57 -0600

268 
ATPQ40 PGUM 280307
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST MON JAN 28 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N157E ACROSS SAIPAN AND 
TINIAN TO JUST SOUTHEAST OF KOROR AT 5N134E. EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN KOROR AND THE EQUATOR...OR SOUTH OF A LINE 
FROM 5N130E TO EQ135E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO CAUSING AN AREA OF ISOLATED TO 
SCATTERED LOW-TOPPED SHOWERS OVER POHNPEI...KWAJALEIN AND 
MAJURO...OR WITHIN 200 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N156E TO KWAJALEIN TO 
5N180. KOSRAE LIES SOUTH OF THIS AREA.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.