Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:42:51 -0600

819 
ATPQ40 PGUM 080242
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST TUE JAN 8 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 12N130E TO NEAR GUAM AT 13N144E 
TO 14N166E TO 21N180. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND 
ALONG AND UP TO 75 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

ANOTHER SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM NEAR 14N133E TO 20N150E TO 
17N160E TO 19N170E TO 23N180. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE 
FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO 
4N140E THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 3N145E TO END AT 
EQ153E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
BETWEEN 11N AND THE EQUATOR FROM 130E TO 151E. THIS AREA INCLUDES 
KOROR AND YAP.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 4N AND 9N FROM 158E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.