Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:36:25 -0600

247 
TXPS40 PHFO 301736
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1735 UTC WED JAN 30 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 18.8S 172.1E AT 30/1630 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 77 
KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 240 DEGREES AT 6 KT OVER THE PAST 6 
HOURS.

T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER WITHIN BLACK YIELD DT OF 5.0. MET AND PAT 
ARE 4.5. FT BASED ON MET AND PAT AGREEMENT.

$$

TANABE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.