Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 080600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:27:20 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 080600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 080600.
WARNING VALID 090600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 958 HPA
AT 45N 165E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 45N 165E TO 46N 169E 43N 174E 37N 174E.
WARM FRONT FROM 37N 174E TO 35N 175E 32N 176E.
COLD FRONT FROM 37N 174E TO 32N 169E 29N 164E 27N 159E.
WINDS 30 TO 70 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND 500 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 090600UTC AT 49N 173E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 26N 126E 20N 122E 20N 114E 22N 114E 24N 118E 27N
120E 26N 126E.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED WESTERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WESTERN PART OF SEA OF JAPAN FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED WESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED
BY 34N 155E 36N 170E 30N 170E 30N 155E 34N 155E FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
SUMMARY.
LOW 998 HPA AT 57N 152E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW 998 HPA AT 59N 167E NORTH 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.