Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:34:06 -0600

667 
WWPS20 KNES 092133

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  09/2030Z

C.  15.5S

D.  139.0E

E.  THREE/SAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM CENTER APPEARS TO BE JUST WEST AND NORTH OF DECENT
CONVECTION.  4 TENTHS PLUS BANDING LEADS TO A 2.5 DT.  THE PT IS ALMOST
A 2.5 BUT WILL USE THE MET AT THIS FIX FOR THE FT.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.