Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0600

414 
TXPS40 PHFO 261748
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1750 UTC SAT JAN 26 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99P LOCATED AT 12.4S 178.7E AT 26/1630 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 
KT. MOVEMENT TOWARDS 130 DEGREES AT 10 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D/24 HRS

REMARKS...A CONVECTIVE BAND ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF THE CENTER 
WRAPS 0.3 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. SYSTEM LOOKS A 
BIT MORE ORGANIZED THAN 6 HOURS AGO WITH DEEP CONVECTION SHOWING 
SOME ROTATION.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.