Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:14:35 -0600

896 
FQPS01 NFFN 270600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 270800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 280600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F [1003HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14S 179W SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

WEAK LOW L1 [1010HPA] NEAR 14S 171W. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1: 01S 165E 05S 172E 10S 179W 15S 176W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND
GUSTING UPTO TO 40 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL
MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1:10S 160E 09S 170E 10S 175E 12S 179W TO TD12F SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 NAUTICAL MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2:FRM TD12F TO 20S 176W 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 NAUTICAL
MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3:25S 171W 20S 172W 15S 171W 10S 167W 04S 152W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 NAUTICAL MILES OF T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4:25S 161W 15S 156W 07S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
NAUTICAL MILES OF T4. 

SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 165W NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS.
MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF T1 AND BETWEEN 173E AND 170W SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
AND UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALL. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELL. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.