Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:19:31 -0600

817 
FQPS01 NFFN 050600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 050800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 060600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 10S 166E 15S 175E 25S 177E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH
GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 16S 160E 17S 170E 19S 175E 25S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 07S 157W 15S 152W 20S 151W 21S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2 IN AREA  NORTH OF 18S AND IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDESTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES ELSEWHERE.

FRONT F1 23S 139W 20S 130W 22S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1.

SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 170E AND 170W, EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 22S BETWEEN 165E AND 180. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.