Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:41:15 -0600

902 
TXPS40 PHFO 180541
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0530 UTC FRI JAN 18 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE FUNA NEAR 18.2S 172.9E AT 18/0430 UTC BASED ON 
MTSAT 4 KM IR AND 2 KM VIS RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 90 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 145 DEGREES AT 14 KT OVER 
THE PAST 5 HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/D1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...USED EYE PATTERN WITH A LIGHT GREY SURROUNDING YEILDS A 
E5 AND ZERO CORRECTION. DT IS 5.0. PAT AGREES. 

$$

LAU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.