Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:33:32 -0600

423 
TXPS40 PHFO 152333
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2332 UTC TUE JAN 15 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED NEAR 15.7S 163.3E AT 15/2230 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 30 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 120 DEGREES AT 4 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6 HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D1.0/12 HOURS

REMARKS...LITTLE CHANGE IN OVERALL APPEARANCE WITH CONVECTION 
WRAPPING 0.35 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.0 WHICH AGREES 
WITH MET. PT YIELDS 2.0. USED DT AND PT FOR FT AND CI.  

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.