Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:48:54 -0600

832 
TXPS40 PHFO 030548
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0545 UTC SUN FEB 03 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 23.3S 171.5E AT 03/0430 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. 
SYSTEM MOVING TOWARDS 160 DEGREES AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/W1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...CENTER WRAPS .9 ON LOG 10 RESULTING IN DT OF 3.0. MET OF 
4.5 AND PAT IS 4.0. FINAL T BASED ON DT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.