Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:58:35 -0600

679 
TXPS40 PHFO 271158
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1155 UTC SUN JAN 27 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F LOCATED NEAR 15.3S 179.3W AT 27/1052 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 25 KT. MOVEMENT WAS SOUTHWEST AT 6 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...PREVIOUS FIX 6 HR AGO WAS IN ERROR. PT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 
1.5. THUS FT AND CI SHOULD HAVE BEEN 1.5 AND NOT 2.0. CURRENT 
IMAGERY SHOW MUCH DEEPER CONVECTION FORMING A MORE NOTICABLE WRAP 
BUT STILL ONLY .3 ON LOG10 SPIRAL. THUS WILL KEEP FINAL T AT 1.5 
BASED ON DT AND PT. WILL ALSO GO WITH A MET OF 1.5 DUE TO SLOW RATE 
DEVELOPMENT. 

$$

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.