Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:07:15 -0600

825 
ATPQ40 PGUM 260307
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SAT JAN 26 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N167E TO 19N156E THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO 11N145E TO 11N134E TO 13N130E AND 
FARTHER NORTHWEST. EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND IN THE MODIFIED POLAR AIR NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY 
TO 25N AND BEYOND.

CONVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH FROM THE EQUATOR 
AT 143E TO 5N143E IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS WELL SOUTH OF YAP AND PALAU SOUTH OF A LINE FROM THE 
EQUATOR AT 132E TO 5N137E TO 5N144E TO 1N149E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.