Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:14:15 -0600

905 
TXPS40 PHFO 092314
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2310 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 21.3S 176.1W AT 09/2222 UTC
BASED ON GOES 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 35 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 180 DEGREES AT 04 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6 HOURS.

T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24 HOURS

REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS BECOME SLIGHTLY BETTER ORGANIZED SINCE THIS 
MORNING. CURVED BAND PATTERN YIELDS A 0.50 WRAP ON THE LOG10 
SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 2.5 WHICH AGREES WITH MET. PT YIELDS 3.0. 
USED DT AND MET FOR FT AND CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.