Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:29:26 -0600

265 
FQPS01 NFFN 101800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 111800 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1010HPA] NEAR 22S 147W. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 20
KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 175E 16S 176W 17S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 10S 160W 11S 150W 13S 140W 16S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 17S 155W 19S 150W TO LOW L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 80 MILES OF
T2.

TROUGH T3 FROM LOW L1 TO 22S 145W 23S 140W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 21S 160E 225S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T4.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 10S WEST OF 180, MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS, SLOWLY
ABATING.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S BETWEEN 180 AND 140W, MODERATE NORTH TO
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS, SLOWLY ABATING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.