Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:23:54 -0600

480 
WWPN20 KNES 121523

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  12/1430Z

C.  11.5N

D.  120.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/ASCAT

H.  REMARKS...SWIR LOOP AND RECENT ASCAT AMBIGUITY ANALYSIS CONFIRMS
REDEVELOPMENT OF LLC JUST SOUTH OF THE CALAMIAN ISLAND GROUP IN THE N
SULU SEA. CONVECTION IS DISTANT BUT MEASURES .2 ON LOG10 FOR 1.0. PT
IS 1.0. IMAGE HAS REMAINED REMARKABLY SIMILAR AS IT PASSED THROUGH THE
PHILIPPINE ISLANDS...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.