Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:20:45 -0600

240 
TXPS40 PHFO 111720
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1720 UTC FRI JAN 11 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F...FORMERLY TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA...LOCATED 
NEAR 24.3S 168.4W AT 11/1622 UTC BASED ON 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY 
AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 45 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 90 DEGREES 
AT 15 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/2.5/W1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...UNABLE TO ANALYZE SYSTEM. FT BASED ON MET. PT IS 1.0. CI 
AT 2.5. LLCC DIFFICULT TO LOCATE UNDER OVERCAST CIRRUS WITH STRONG 
NORTHWEST SHEAR OVER SYSTEM. THIS WILL BE THE LAST BULLETIN ON 07F 
UNLESS SYSTEM STRENGTHENS.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.