Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:35 -0600

439 
WWPS20 KNES 100907

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  10/0822Z

C.  22.1S

D.  175.1W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES .6 ON LOG10 SPIRAL FOR DT OF 3.0. MET=2.5
PT=3.0. FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.