Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:55:24 -0600

018 
FXPQ60 PGUM 192254 AAA
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION...UPDATED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
854 AM CHST WED FEB 20 2008

.SYNOPSIS...
SCATTERED SHOWERS HAVE ENDED ACROSS THE AREA.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
RADAR AND SAT LOOP SHOW THAT THE SCATTERED SHOWERS HAVE MOVED WEST
OF THE ISLANDS WITH ONLY P/C SKIES AND ISOL SHOWERS TO THE EAST.
HAVE UPDATED ZONE AND MARINE FCSTS TO REFLECT THAT.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...HIGH SURF ADVISORY UNTIL 6 AM CHST THURSDAY FOR GUZ001>004.

MARIANAS WATERS...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS UNTIL 
6 AM CHST THURSDAY FOR PMZ151>154.

&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.