Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 04:45:10 -0600

123 
FZPN40 PHFO 291045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC TUE JAN 29 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 29 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 30 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 31 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.STATIONARY FRONT 30N174E 29N171E 25N167E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM SE OF FRONT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NW OF LINE 
30N162E 29N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT N OF AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NW OF LINE 
30N162E 29N160E.

.RIDGE 30N167W 25N170E MOVING SOUTHEAST SLOWLY.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 11N TO 26N E OF 173W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 24N E OF 174W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 24N E OF 175W. 

.SEAS 11 TO 15 FT BOUNDED BY 30N170E 30N155W 20N140W 07N140W 15N165E 
30N170E. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 05N E OF 165E. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT 
ELSEWHERE.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 11 TO 15 FT BOUNDED BY 30N170W 20N140W 
08N140W 05N165W 20N180 30N170W. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT ELSEWHERE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 11 TO 14 FT FROM 07N TO 22N E OF 175E. SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT ELSEWHERE.

.REST OF AREA WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 08N TO 12N BETWEEN 143W AND 149W. 

.ITCZ...05N140W 05N142W 07N169E 04N170E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.