Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 02:16:06 -0600

392 
FQPS01 NFFN 180600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 180800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 190600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 13F [1008HPA] NEAR 22S 165W EXPECT CLOCKWISE
WINDS UP TO 30 KNOTS AND GUSTING UP TO 40 KNOTS AT TIMES IN
THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS WITHIN 150 MILES IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT OF 13F.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY NORTHEASTERLY SWELL
DEVELOPING.

TROUGH T1 06S 160E 05S 165E 08S 175E 11S 180 14S 170W 20S 163W  23S
163W SLOW MOVING. VERY POOR VISIBILITY IN HEAVY RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 180 MILES EAST OF 165E AND POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
ELSEWHERE OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 24S 161W 17S 155W 14S 145W 14S 136W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 90
MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 160E 22S 175E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

BROAD AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 18S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 140W, A MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELL AND A BROAD MODERATE SOUTHWESTERLY SWELL SOUTH OF 20S
AND WEST OF 180.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.