Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:08 -0600

771 
WWPS20 KNES 091601

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  09/1430Z

C.  15.7S

D.  138.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...APPREARS CIRCULATION IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED BUT
CONVECTION IS LIMITED TO 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  PAT AND MET ALSO 1.0.
FINAL-T BASED ON ALL THREE.
- WALTER -

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.