Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 05:45:30 -0600

965 
TXPS40 PHFO 261145
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1145 UTC SAT JAN 26 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99P LOCATED AT 12.2S 179.8E AT 26/1030 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 
KT. MOVEMENT TOWARDS 110 DEGREES AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T1.0/1.0/INITIAL FIX

REMARKS...A CONVECTIVE BAND ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE CENTER WRAPS 0.3 
ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 1.0.

$$
WROE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.