Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:00:32 -0600

927 
FQPS01 NFFN 061800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 062000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 071800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 12S 170E 17S 180 25S 172W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES
OF CZ1 IN AREA WEST OF 180, AND IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES ELSEWHERE. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO
25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH
SEAS.

TROUGH T1 08S 160W 11S 150W 15S 140W 20S 133W 25S 127W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT WEST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

OVER BROAD AREAS NORTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 180 EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS
20 T0 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 160W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.