Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:23 -0600

099 
ATPQ40 PGUM 220315
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST TUE JAN 22 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TROUGH EXTENDS FROM EQ155E TO 5N151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH CAN BE FOUND SOUTH 
OF CHUUK BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 145E TO 155E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE TO THE EAST OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED TROUGH IS 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 120 MILES 
NORTH AND SOUTH OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 7N151E TO KOSRAE. THIS 
AREA COVERED PORTIONS OF CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KOSRAE STATES.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP 75 MILES NORTH AND SOUTH OF ALINE 
THAT STRETCHES FROM 8N138E TO 9N148E. 

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTH 
OF KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 10N AND 16N FROM 161E TO 169E AND NEAR MAJURO 
BETWEEN 8N AND 10N FROM 169E TO 178E. 

$$ 

ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.