Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:45:54 -0600

229 
TXPS40 PHFO 190545
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0545 UTC SAT JAN 19 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE FUNA NEAR 21.9S 175.0E AT 19/0430 UTC BASED ON 
MTSAT 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 115 KT. 
MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 170 DEGREES AT 12 KT OVER THE PAST SIX 
HOURS.

T5.5/6.0/D0.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...EYE PATTERN WITH A LG SURROUNDING TEMP GIVES AN EYE NUMBER 
OF 4.5. WMG EYE WITH B RING SUPPORTS AN EYE ADJUSTMENT OF 1.0... 
YIELDING A DT OF 5.5. SLIGHT DEVELOPMENT IN PAST 24 HRS GIVES A MET 
OF 5.5. PAT AGREES. CI HELD AT 6.0 DUE TO CONSTRAINTS.

$$
WROE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.