Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:24:25 -0600

026 
WWPS20 KNES 292224

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  29/2030Z

C.  18.8S

D.  173.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SSM/I AND AMSU-B IMAGERY SHOW A WELL DEFINED CENTER. ABOUT
7/10 BANDING YIELDS A DT=3.5.  PAT=3.5 WHILE MET=4.0. PAT AND DT USED
FOR FINAL-T.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.