Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:45:09 -0600

610 
FZPN40 PHFO 031645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SUN FEB 03 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC FEB 03 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 04 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 05 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N179W 25N174E MOVING E 20 KT.  ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 360 NM E OF FRONT.

.12 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST WATERS.  
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 8 TO 10 FT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 
28N W OF 165E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N163E 28N160E.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 8 
TO 12 FT N OF 27N W OF 168E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N179E 28N174E...SECOND FRONT 30N165E 
27N160E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.  SEAS 14 TO 18 FT N OF 28N 
BETWEEN 163E AND 174E.

.RIDGE 30N169W 25N178W 24N175E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 26N E OF 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 22N E OF 155W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 22N W OF 170E AND S OF 03S E OF 170E. 
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 28N W OF 170W AND S OF 06N 
BETWEEN 165W AND 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06N W OF 165W AND BETWEEN 
03N AND 24N W OF 170W.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT EXCEPT AS NOTED 
WITH FORECAST FRONT IN SECTION ABOVE.

.ITCZ...06N140W 06N162E 05N179E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM N OF 
THE ITCZ BETWEEN 150W AND 156W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.