Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:25 -0600

463 
TXPS40 PHFO 300032 CCA
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES...CORRECTED
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0030 UTC WED JAN 30 2008

CORRECTED LONGITUDE

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 18.3S 173.6E AT 29/2230 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR AND 2 KM VIS SECTORS AND 
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 300 DEGREES 
AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T4.0/4.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...PLACING CENTER WITHIN A NOTCH ON THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF 
DEEP CONVECTION. USING EMBEDDED CENTER IN DG...DT IS 4.0. MET IS 4.5 
WHILE PAT IS 4.0. FT BASED ON DT.

$$
WROE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.