Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:18 -0600

396 
WWPS20 KNES 192134

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  19/2030Z

C.  20.2S

D.  156.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VERY IMPRESSIVE CIRCULATION BOTH ON IR/VIS AND 1944Z SSMI
PASS.  USING VISIBLE... .7 BANDING YIELDS DT OF 3.0. MET IS 1.5...SO
PT CAN ONLY GO TO 2.0. FT IS 2.0 BASED ON PT SINCE 3.0 IS WELL OUTSIDE
DEVELOPING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.