Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:59:26 -0600

339 
TXPS40 PHFO 031759
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1800 UTC SUN FEB 03 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 25.2S 172.2E AT 03/1630 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. 
SYSTEM MOVING TOWARDS 170 DEGREES AT 9 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/W0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...SYSTEM WRAPS .8 YIELDING A DT OF 3.5. MET IS 3.0 AND PAT 
IS 3.5. FINAL T BASED ON DT AND PAT.

THIS SYSTEM HAS PASSED SOUTH OF 25S. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX 
BULLETIN ON TC GENE FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

$$
POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.