Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:58:45 -0600

488 
TXPS40 PHFO 312358
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2356 UTC THU FEB 31 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 19.7S 170.9E AT 31/2230 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM IR AND 2 KM VIS SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 90 
KT. NEARLY STATIONARY OVER THE PAST 8 HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER USING BLACK YIELDS A DT OF 5.0. MET AND 
PAT AGREE.

$$
WROE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.