Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:18:51 -0600

033 
FQPS01 NFFN 151800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 161800 UTC.

 SHALLOW LOW L1 [1008HPA] NEAR 20S 163E SLOW MOVING.POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE 15S 160E 18S 162E TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 20S 160E TO L1 TO 22S 170E 25S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 07S 160E 07S 170E 10S 180 15S 176W MOVING WEST 05 KNOTS.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHN 120 MILES
OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 15S 174W 10S 160W 10S 150W 12S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T3.

FRONT 20S 160W 19S 150W 20S 145W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF FRONT. 

IN AREA NORTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 140W, EXPECT MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELL.
 
IN AREA SOUTH T1 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 T0 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELL.HEAVY SWELLS DEVELOPING S OF
25S.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.