Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:03:12 -0600

162 
TXPS40 PHFO 230503
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC WED JAN 23 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 20.0S 166.4W AT 23/0422 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 
KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 190 DEGREES AT 10 KT OVER THE PAST 
6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...
LLCC REMOVED FROM MAIN CONVECTION. SHEAR PATTERN YIELDS A DATA T OF 
1.5. PATTERN T AGREES. MET YIELDS 2.0. FT BASED ON DATA T. 

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.