Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:10:53 -0600

173 
TXPS40 PHFO 220610
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0615 UTC TUE JAN 22 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F RELOCATED NEAR 15.0S 166.4E AT 22/0522 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 2 KM VIS AND GOES 10 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND 
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 90 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 110 DEGREES 
AT 10 KNOTS.

T1.5/1.5/S0.0/12 HRS

REMARKS...
CONVECTION IS STEADY NEAR SUSPECTED LLCC...BUT DETACHED FROM 
MONSOONAL CLOUD BAND...LIMITING WRAP. SYSTEM WRAPS 0.3...YIELDING A 
DT OF 1.5. PT IS ALSO 1.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT.

$$

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.