Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:28 -0600

499 
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 271800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12S 179E SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

WEAK LOW L1 [1010HPA] NEAR 14S 171W. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 08S 173E 10S 178W TO L1 TO 15S 170W 20S
166W 24S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND GUSTING UPTO TO 35 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM
SQUALLS IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W AND WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CZ1.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 12S 170E TO 12F TO 12S 179W 15S 175W 21S 169W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 05S 156W 15S 162W 25S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

EAST OF 148W AND SOUTH OF 10S EASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. MODERATE
SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF T1 AND BETWEEN 173E AND 170W NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15
TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALL. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELL. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.