Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:35:32 -0600

016 
WWPS20 KNES 162135

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  16/2030Z

C.  14.9S

D.  166.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 8/10 FOR DT OF 3.5. MET IS 3.0. PT IS
3.5. FT BASED ON DT/PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.