Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:37:50 -0600

296 
ATPQ40 PGUM 200257
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SUN JAN 20 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N167E TO 21N160E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO 18N154E TO 15N130E. THIS AREA INCLUDES 
ANATAHAN AND NORTHERN ISLANDS THROUGH AGRIHAN. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 160 MILES NORTH OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST FROM 3N132E TO 3N140E TO A 
WEAK CIRCULATION SOUTH OF CHUUK NEAR 2N153 TO END AT EQ165E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
WITHIN 140 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N145E TO 4N150E TO 3N162E.

$$ 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.