Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:00:34 -0600

681 
FQPS01 NFFN 120600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 120800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 130600 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24S 151W SLOW MOVING. POSITION
POOR. 

TROUGH T1 07S 160E 08S 175E 08S 170W 10S 155W 15S 146W 20S 144W 24S
145W TO L1. T1 AND L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN AREA
WEST OF 150W AND IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 178W 16S 170W 16S 160W 18S 153W TO L1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 80 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T2 18S 160E 25S 161E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 180 AND NORTH OF 10S, EXPECT NORTHEASTERLY
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.