Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 02:13:21 -0600

623 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 090600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F [1003HPA] NEAR 19.1S 176.5W AT 080600UTC 
SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS,
GUSTING 30 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE CENTRE.

LOW L1 [1004HPA] NEAR 17.0S 171.0W SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E TO L1 TO 13S 179E 16S 175W TO 07F SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ1 AND L1 AND TD07F.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 FROM 07F TO 16S 160W 20S 145W 25S 137W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 09S 177E 11S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

SOUTH OF 21S, BETWEEN 180 AND 147W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL  

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 150W AND BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 10S, MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S, BETWEEN 175E AND 130W, EXPECT A
MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL, BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 21S BETWEEN
170W AND 140W.   

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.