Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:15:58 -0600

428 
FQPS01 NFFN 251800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 252000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 261800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11S 176E. POSITION
POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 06S 170E 09S 180 14S 170W 20S 166W 25S
165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 17S 160E 13S 170E TO TD SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 161W 20S 163W 25S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

EAST OF 140W AND SOUTH OF 10S. MODERATE SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170E AND CZ1, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS SLOWLY ABATING. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.