Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:37:39 -0600

379 
TXPS40 PHFO 151737
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1735 UTC TUE JAN 15 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED NEAR 15.5S 162.9E AT 15/1630 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. 
MOVEMENT TOWARDS 100 DEGREES AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D0.5/06 HOURS

REMARKS...SYSTEM BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED WITH CONVECTION WRAPPING 
0.35 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 1.5 WHICH AGREES WITH MET. 
PT YIELDS 2.0. USED DT FOR FT AND CI.  

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.