Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:01 -0600

069 
WWPN20 KNES 111536

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  11/1430Z

C.   9.9N

D.  126.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND EXACT LLC...IF THERE IS A CLOSED LLC.
SWIR LOOP DID HINT AT SOME VERY LOW LEVEL CU BAND FEATURES THAT HINTED AT
LLC BEING VERY CLOSE TO THE PHILIPPINES OR EVEN IN THE WESTERN EXTENTS
OF THE BOHOL SEA... A SMALL CLUSTER OF DISTANT CONVECTION DOES MEASURE
.2 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 1.0. PT IS 1.0 AS WELL AS MET. FT IS 1.0 THOUGH
CI IS STILL 1.5 PER WEAKENING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.