Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:34:04 -0600

912 
WWPS21 NFFN 292100
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 29/2333 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [990HPA] CAT 1 NEAR 18.5S 173.8E AT
291800 UTC. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT EIR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION.
CYCLONE MOVING WEST-SOUTHWEST ABOUT 8 KNOTS. MAXIMUM 10-MINUTE
AVERAGE WINDS ESTIMATED AT 45 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE. EXPECT WINDS
OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
AND WITHIN 70 MILES ELSEWHERE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY
NUMBER A8 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADIJan 29/2000 UTC 2008 UTC. 

NO OTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN THE AREA.     

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.