Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:48:57 -0600

557 
ATPQ40 PGUM 270248
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SUN JAN 27 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N171E TO 21N166E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO SOUTH OF GUAM NEAR 12N145E TO END AT 
6N136E. BETWEEN 143E AND 170E...EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND IN THE COOLER AIR UP TO 500 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF PALAU WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM EQ131E 
TO 5N138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO FOUND FROM POHNPEI EASTWARD 
ACROSS KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO IN A TRIANGULAR AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE 
FROM 7N157E TO 14N174E TO 6N180 AND BACK TO 7N157E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.