Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 05:45:26 -0600

787 
TXPS40 PHFO 181145
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1115 UTC FRI JAN 18 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE FUNA NEAR 18.7S 173.3E AT 18/1030 UTC BASED ON 
MTSAT 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 90 KT. 
MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 150 DEGREES AT 07 KT OVER THE PAST 6 
HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/D1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...EYE IS A PINHOLE. A SURROUNDING LIGHT GREY YEILDS A 
E5 AND ZERO CORRECTION. DT IS 5.0. PT AGREES. 

$$

LAU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.