Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:19:16 -0600

238 
WWPS20 KNES 290318

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  29/0230Z

C.  18.3S

D.  176.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VISIBLE IMAGERY SHOWS ALMOST ALL THE SUBSTANTIAL CONVECTION
IS ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE CIRCULATION IN A SLIGHT SHEAR ENVIRONMENT.
EARLIER 2259Z TRMM PASS SHOWS DECENT CIRCULATION BUT CURRENT IR SHOWS
MAYBE 4 TENTHS BANDING FOR A DT=2.5 WHICH AGREES WITH WEAKENING MET AND
IS THE BASIS FOR THE FT AT THIS FIX.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.