Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:00:25 -0600

927 
FQPS01 NFFN 150600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 150800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 160600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1000HPA]  NEAR 16S 169E SLOW MOVING.
POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 11S 165E 12S 170E 15S 177E 20S 178W 25S
176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 160E 10S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 18S 160E 15S 165E TO TD TO 16S 173E 20S 180 25S 177W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 06S 173E 11S 179W 16S 175W 20S 173W 25S 173W SLOW
MOVING.POOR VISIBILITY IN SSQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 18S 163W 21S 155W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4 11S 147W 16S 145W 20S 140W 25S 13W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T4.

SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 178W AND 160E EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.  MODERATE SWELLS, HEAVY  SWELLS SOUTH OF 22S.
SWELLS MOVING WESTWARDS 05 KNOTS. 

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170W AND 145W MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170E AND 145W MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.