Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 03:22:01 -0600

838 
WWPS20 KNES 270921

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99P)

B.  27/0830Z

C.  15.2S

D.  179.1W

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER DIFFICULT TO DISCERN IN EIR AND SWIR IMAGERY
BUT BELIEVED TO BE ON SW EDGE OF SMALL CDO MEASURING 0.75 DEGREES.
LIMITED CONVECTION MEASURES 0.3 FOR A LESS THAN CLEAR CUT DT OF 2.0.
MET IS 1.0 WHILE PT IS 1.5. FT BASED ON PT. ~TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.