Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:16:26 -0600

373 
FQPS01 NFFN 121800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 131800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 09S 175E 10S 170W 11S 155W 20S 144W
25S 145W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 170W
AND IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 160E 15S 167E 21S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 080
MILES OF CZ1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 21S 165W 25S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 080 MILES OF F1.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 180 AND NORTH OF 15S, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS
15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 160E AND 170E, EXPECT NORTHWEST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS IN
THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.