Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:02:54 -0600

163 
TXPS40 PHFO 221202 CCA
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1205 UTC TUE JAN 22 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 15.5S 166.0W AT 22/1122 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 10 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 90 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. 
MOVEMENT TOWARDS 140 DEGREES AT 8 KNOTS OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/S0.0/18 HRS

REMARKS...
NOTCH IN NEW CONVECTION IS LIKELY THE LLCC. SYSTEM WRAPS 
0.3...YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. PT IS ALSO 1.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT.

$$

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.