Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:45:59 -0600

001 
WWPS20 KNES 101545

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  10/1430Z

C.  16.7S

D.  141.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS 96P HAS MOVED INLAND.  THIS WILL BE
THE FINAL BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.