Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:13:58 -0600

502 
WWPN20 KNES 131513

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  13/1430Z

C.  12.7N

D.  116.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/QSCAT/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION MEASURES ABOUT .35 ALMOST .4 ON LOG10 SPIRAL FOR
DT OF 2.0. PT IS 2.0. MET IS 2.0. FT AND CI ARE 2.0 BASED ON DT...GALLINA

ADDL POSITIONS...12.6N 117.5E  13/1015Z  QSCAT AMB.
                 12.7N 117.0E  13/1207Z  SSMIS 91

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.