Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:26:07 -0500

860 
WWPN20 KNES 052123

A.  10W (KAMMURI)

B.  05/2030Z

C.  20.9N

D.  114.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... BANDING MEASURES 9/10 FOR DT OF 3.5. MET AGREES. PT IS
4.0. FT BASED ON MET.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.