Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:13:26 -0600

664 
WWPS20 KNES 102113

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  10/2022Z

C.  23.8S

D.  174.0W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI

H.  REMARKS... SHEAR PATTERN .3 DEGREE INTO DG FOR DT=3.5.  MET=3.0
PT=3.5.  FT BASED ON DT.  POSITION BASED ON ANIMATION AND SSMI 1817Z
PASS WHICH SHOWED AN EYE AT 23.6S 174.3W.  -SALEMI/TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.