Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:02:21 -0600

539 
WWPN20 KNES 231501

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  23/1330Z

C.  12.1N

D.  112.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...  BULLETIN SENT EARLY DUE TO SERVER GOING OFF LINE AT
CLASSIFICATION TIME.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN FOR THIS STORM
UNLESS REDEVELOPMENT OCCURS. -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.