Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:23:39 -0600

915 
FQPS01 NFFN 031800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 032000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 041800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 15S 167E 20S 170E 23S 171E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 160E 10S 167E 15S 173E 21S 178E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
200 MILES OF CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T1 15S 164E 20S 166E 25S 162E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 07S 177E 12S 180 17S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 178W 15S 170W 17S 165W 20S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4 09S 165W 12S 155W 17S 145W 21S 140W 24S 136W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T4.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 25S 174E 21S 175W 20S 170W 21S 160W 25S 151W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF F1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F2 24S 166W 25S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F2.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 175W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 15S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 10S AND WITHIN 240 MILES OF CZ2 NORTHERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. 

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 178W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS
AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO
NORTHEAST SWELL.

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.