Subject: Pacific-NW: /south Pacific Oceans/310600zjan2008-010600zfeb2008//

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:28:33 -0600

ABPW10 PGTW 310600
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/310600ZJAN2008-010600ZFEB2008//
REF/A/MSG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/301951ZJAN2008//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 301800Z, TROPICAL CYCLONE 15P (GENE) WAS LOCATED NEAR
19.0S 172.0E, APPROXIMATELY 370 NM EAST-NORTHEAST OF NOUMEA NEW
CALEDONIA, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 06 KNOTS OVER THE
PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 85
KNOTS GUSTING TO 105 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPS31 PGTW 302100) FOR
FURTHER DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ALPHA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.