Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:45:08 -0600

179 
FZPN40 PHFO 270445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN JAN 27 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 27 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 28 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 29 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N177E 24N170E 21N164E MOVING E 10 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED TO TROUGH 30N177E 27N170E. 

.TROUGH 30N172W 25N172W 18N171W MOVING W 10 KT.

.RIDGE 30N174W 24N180 20N167E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.E TO SE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 16N TO 29N BETWEEN 151W AND 
165W... AND N WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA N OF 26N E OF 144W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 13N TO 27N 
BETWEEN 152W AND 165W...FROM 20N TO 26N BETWEEN 165W AND 172W...AND 
FROM 08N TO 15N W OF 178E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 13N TO 25N 
BETWEEN 152W AND 172W...AND IN AREA FROM 07N TO 12N W OF 168E.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 18 TO 20 FT IN AREA N OF LINE THROUGH 30N174E 27N171E 
27N160E...AND IN AREA NE OF LINE THROUGH 30N147W 25N146W 23N140W. 
SEAS 12 TO 18 FT ELSEWHERE NW OF LINE THROUGH 30N179E 21N168E 
19N160E...AND ELSEWHERE NE OF LINE THROUGH 30N157W 22N148W 20N140W. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE 
THROUGH 16N160E 04N178E 04N163W 08N159W 09N140W...AND WITHIN 180 NM 
OF LINE THROUGH 30N175W 22N177E 15N167E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 16 FT IN AREA N OF LINE THROUGH 30N170W 
14N172E 13N168E 27N160E...AND IN AREA E OF LINE THROUGH 30N146W 
26N162W 16N152W 13N140W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8 
FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF LINE THROUGH 05N160E 08N167E 09N170E 04N179E 
07N166W 07N140W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT WITHIN 450 NM OF LINE THROUGH 
30N174W 23N169W 13N144W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8 
FT OR LESS S OF LINE THROUGH EQ160E 04N171E 03N172W 07N169W 03N140W.

.ITCZ...08N140W 07N160W 04N175W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 
NM N OF ITCZ.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.