Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:23:07 -0600

440 
WWPS20 KNES 280322

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  28/0230Z

C.  17.4S

D.  178.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM SHOWS A SOMEWHAT BROKEN BANDING PRESENTATION AS IT
PUSHES THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE FIJI ISLANDS JUST NORTHEAST OF SUVA.
APPROXIMATELY 6 TENTHS TOTAL BANDING FOR A DT=3.0 EVEN THOUGH MET IS 2.5.
PT SHOWS A 3.0 SO WILL ERR ON STRONG SIDE AND USE DT AS THE FT FOR
THIS FIX.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.