Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:16 -0600

502 
FQPS01 NFFN 171800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 181800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 13F [1008HPA] NEAR 20S 165W EXPECT CLOCKWISE
WINDS UP TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT OF 13F.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

TROUGH T1 05S 160E 08S 170E 11S 180 10S 170W 09S 175W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 180
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 30S 169E 20S 161W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 21S 168W 17S 155W 15S 125W 14S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 163E 23S 174E 25S 178E. POOR VISIBILITY IN
LIGHT RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1 IN AREAS
WEST OF 168E, ELSEWHERE POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 137W 25S 129W. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED
SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 180 AND 140W MODERATE NORTHERLY
SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.