Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:16:12 -0600

004 
TPPN10 PGTW 121511

   A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (NW OF MINDANAO)

   B.  12/1430Z

   C.  12.5N

   D.  120.3E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS STT: D1.0/06HRS (12/1430Z)

   G.  IR/EIR

    47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAP OF .20 ON
    LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.
    DBO DT.

    AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.