Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:03:38 -0600

419 
FQPS01 NFFN 210600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 210800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 049 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 21/0707
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 172W 22S 172W 22S 162W 25S 162W 25S 172W
EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING. 
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 048.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 220600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F [998HPA] NEAR 16.0S 168.0W SLOW MOVING.
POSITION POOR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30
KNOTS AT TIMES, WITHIN 180 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SWELLS. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 04S 160E 03S 167E 07S 176E 09S 179W 08S 170W 13S
165W TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT
NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35
KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELL TO HEAVY
SWELLS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 FROM TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F TO 16S 163W 15S
158W 20S 151W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 25S 178E 18S 178W 15S 174W TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1 IN AREA EAST OF 176W AND IN ISOLATED SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T2 11S 160E 09S 167E 13S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 17S 175W 20S 162W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1. 
 
OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF EQUATOR AND NORTH OF 20S BETWEEN 170E AND
160W, MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF EQUATOR EAST OF 140W, MODERATE SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S BETWEEN 177W AND 157W AND OUTSIDE WARNING AREA, EXPECTED
SOUTHEAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SWELL, HEAVY SWELLS DEVELOPING.

BETWEEN 08S AND 15S AND BETWEEN 173W AND 157W EXPECT NORTHWEST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELL. 

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S WEST OF 160W, MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 22S AND WEST OF 170E. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.