Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 140000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:20:40 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 140000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 140000.
WARNING VALID 150000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 968 HPA
AT 46N 147E SEA AROUND KURILS MOVING SOUTHSOUTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 141200UTC AT 45N 151E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 150000UTC AT 45N 157E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 90
MILES RADIUS.
ANOTHER LOW 984 HPA AT 46N 163E
MOVING NORTH 25 KNOTS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 988 HPA
AT 37N 169E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 35 KNOTS.
WARM FRONT FROM 37N 169E TO 35N 173E 32N 175E.
COLD FRONT FROM 37N 169E TO 35N 169E 31N 165E 27N 160E 25N 155E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 65 KNOTS WITHIN 900 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST
SEMICIRCLE AND 500 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 141200UTC AT 44N 174E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 150000UTC AT 47N 175E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 150
MILES RADIUS.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1010 HPA NEAR 07N 128E ALMOST STATIONARY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.