Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:05 -0600

699 
WWPS20 KNES 230240

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  23/0222Z

C.  19.8S

D.  166.8W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  ST2.5/2.5

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION IS RAPIDLY BECOMING DISPLACED FROM THE LLC AND
EASTERN BAND IS ALSO MOVING FURTHER EAST FROM THE LLC INDICATING SOME
WEAKENING OVER THE LAST 6HRS.  HOWEVER...HEBERT-POTEAT METHOD DOES NOT
HAVE A ST2.0...AND SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS ARE STILL CLOSER TO ST2.5
DESCRIPTION/PATTERNS THAN ST1.5 AT THIS TIME....GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.