Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:10 -0600

402 
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 141800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 09S 175E 11S 170W 15S 158W 19S 150W
25S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 180 AND IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 161E 20S 168E 25S 169E  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T1 23S 180 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 060 MILES OF T1.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 08S BETWEEN 180 AND 150W, EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 140W EXPECT NORTH TO
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS DEVELOPING IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.