Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:31:09 -0600

871 
WWPS20 KNES 200330

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  20/0230Z

C.  28.6S

D.  172.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  ST3.5/3.0/W2.5/24HRS

G.  VIS/IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM CONTINUES TO WEAKEN RAPIDLY WITH FULLY EXPOSED LLC
AND ALL CONVECTION LOCATED POLEWARD. DT=ST2.5 BASED ON PATTERN HOWEVER
FT AND CI HELD TO CONSTRAINTS.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.