Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:19:05 -0600

572 
WWPS20 KNES 272118

A.  15P (NONAME)

B.  27/2030Z

C.  16.7S

D.  179.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION HAS CONGEALED AROUND THE CENTER AS THE SYSTEM
HAS ONCE AGAIN PASS 180 DEGREES IN ITS MOVEMENT TO THE SOUTHWEST.
IT NOW APPEARS TO BE IN THE BAY ON THE EAST COAST OF VANUA LEVU IN FIJI.
4 TENTHS BANDING LOOKS MORE ORGANIZED THAN EARLIER ESPECIALLY WITH FEEDER
BANDS COMING IN FROM THE NORTH AS SEEN ON VISIBLE AND 1854Z SSMI PASS.
FT WILL BE 2.5 AT THIS FIX.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.