Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:45:10 -0600

782 
FZPN40 PHFO 032245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC THU JAN 03 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC JAN 03 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 04 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 05 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT THRU 30N 165E 26N 160E MOVING E 10 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N 168E 26N 160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 180 NM OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N 175E 20N 166E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 180 NM OF FRONT N OF 27N.

HIGH 1026 MB 30N 169W MOVING E SLOWLY. RIDGES FROM HIGH THRU 26N 
164E AND THRU 23N 147W.

E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 24N TO 10N BETWEEN 156W AND 170E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 18N AND 11N BETWEEN 
158W AND 172W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 17N AND 09N BETWEEN 
155W AND 167W.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

SEAS 13 TO 15 FT FROM 21N TO 12N BETWEEN 175W AND 165E. SEAS 
8 FT OR LESS S OF 06N W OF 168E...AND N OF 27N BETWEEN 163W AND 
175W. ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 25N BETWEEN 158W AND 170W.  
ELSEWHERE...SEAS MAINLY 8 TO 12 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 11 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE THRU 30N 150W 24N 
146W 23N 140W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 23N BETWEEN 153W AND 174W. 
ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 11 FT.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN 
MARINE
FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE
LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER CASE 
LETTERS/ WITH
ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO [email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.