Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 02:16:47 -0600

194 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL  

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 210600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1002HPA] NEAR 23S 160E AT 200600UTC. L1 MOVING SOUTHEAST AT
05 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.
 
CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 10S 175E 10S 170W 12S 165W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 20S 166E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF 20S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN  OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1 IN AREAS SOUTH OF 20S.   

WEAK TROUGH T2 15S 180 19S 175W 24S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SCATTERED RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 16S 149W 20S 145W 25S 139W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T3.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 25S 172E 24S 175W 25S 171W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175W A MODERATE TO HEAVY
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL.

OVER BROAD AREA BETWEEN 05S AND 20S AND EAST OF 175W, A MODERATE
NORTH TO NORTHWESTERLY SWELL.

EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT OF L1.  

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.