Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:03:39 -0600

938 
TXPS40 PHFO 271803
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1759 UTC SUN JAN 27 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F LOCATED NEAR 15.6S 179.7W AT 27/1630 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 30 KT. MOVEMENT WAS 200 DEGREES AT 5 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...CONVECTIVE BANDING ON THE EAST QUADRANT WRAPS 0.4 
ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 2.0. BOTH MET AND PAT AGREE. 

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.