Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:30 -0600

000 
TXPS40 PHFO 091705
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1705 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 21.0S 176.0W AT 09/1622 UTC
BASED ON GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 
30 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 180 DEGREES AT 09 KT OVER THE PAST 
6 HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D0.5/18 HOURS

REMARKS...SYSTEM CONTINUE TO PULSE WITH DEEP CONVECTION PRESENTLY 
IN NORTH AND WEST QUADRANTS. CURVED BAND PATTERN YIELDS A 0.35 WRAP 
ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 2.0 WHICH AGREES WITH MET. PT 
YIELDS 2.5. USED DT AND MET FOR FT AND CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.