Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:39:59 -0600

513 
WWPS20 KNES 170339

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  17/0230Z

C.  15.1S

D.  168.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... INTERACTION WITH ISLANDS HAS CAUSED SLIGHT
WEAKENING. BANDING MEASURES 6/10 FOR DT OF 3.0. MET=3.5 PT=3.0 FT BASED
ON PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.