Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:35:21 -0600

253 
FQPS01 NFFN 091800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 092000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 101800 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 1010HPA NEAR 24S 145W. CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF L1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 174E 16S 173W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 25S 165E 18S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 FROM L1 TO 23S 137W 25S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 160W 11S 150W 13S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS, SLOWLY ABATING.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.