Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:42:56 -0600

575 
WWPS20 KNES 022142

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  02/2030Z

C.  22.5S

D.  171.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... BANDING MEASURES 9/10 FOR DT OF 3.5. MET IS 3.0 PT IS
3.5. FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.