Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:56:42 -0600

045 
WWPN20 KNES 152156

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  15/2030Z

C.  7.7N

D.  109.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS 1.5 PT IS
2.0. FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.