Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 02:04:15 -0600

363 
FQPS01 NFFN 090600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 090800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 100600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 170E 11S 180 15S 174W 25S 165W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ1 EAST OF 180, AND 90 MILES WEST OF 180. 

TROUGH T1 05S 160W 11S 138W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 160E 18S 167E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 18S 160E 23S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 18S BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.