Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:18:07 -0600

912 
TPPN10 PGTW 131215

   A.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01W (NO NAME)

   B.  13/1130Z

   C.  13.3N

   D.  117.1E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T2.0/2.0/D2.0/24HRS STT: D0.5/06HRS (13/1130Z)

   G.  IR/EIR

    38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAP OF .35 ON LOG 10
    SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0.  PT AGREES.  MET AN UNREP
    1.5.  DBO DT.

    AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.