Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:41 -0600

522 
ATPQ40 PGUM 190317 RRA
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SAT JAN 19 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEARLINE EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 19N142E TO END NEAR 24N150E. 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES 
NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES FROM 25N180 TO 21N172E...THEN CONTINUES AS A 
SHEARLINE TO 21N156E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED 
ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A CIRCULATION EAST OF THE PHILIPPINES IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF 131E FROM 8N TO 13N.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD AND SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 
3N135E TO 3N150E TO END AT EQ160E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI BETWEEN THE 
EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 143E TO 160E.

CONVERGENT WINDS ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK...BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 148E TO 158E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.