Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 161800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:30:17 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 161800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 161800.
WARNING VALID 171800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 990 HPA
AT 45N 161E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING EAST 10 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 1300 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 60N 173E 60N 180E 48N 180E 48N 170E 60N 173E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1044 HPA AT 50N 117E SSE 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.