Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:25:29 -0600

873 
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 020 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb 05/1903
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN AN AREA SOUTH OF A LINE 25S 177E 24S 178E 23S 179W 25S 177W :
EXPECT WEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS, EASING IN THE NEXT 6
TO 12 HOURS. AREA OF GALES SLOWLY MOVING SOUTHEAST.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 019.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 061800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 08S 166E 14S 175E 25S 175E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH
GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 14S 163E 20S 179E 25S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 90 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 160W 20S 153W 25S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 TO 150
MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 10S 150W 13S 140W 17S 130W 21S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES OF
T3.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 170E AND 170W,
EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.