Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:48:16 -0600

725 
WWPS21 NFFN 282100    
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 28/2247 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [985HPA] CAT 2 NEAR 17.6S 176.5E AT
281800 UTC. POSITION FAIR BASED ON MTSAT EIR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION
AND PERIPHERAL SURFACE OBSERVATION. CYCLONE HAS BECOME SLOW MOVING
BUT EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY MOVE WEST-NORTHWEST ABOUT 10 KNOTS IN THE
NEXT 12 HOURS. CYCLONE INTENSIFYING SLOWLY. EXPECT WINDS OVER 47
KNOTS WITHIN 25 MILES OF CENTRE. EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 90
MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND WITHIN 70 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY
NUMBER A4 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADIJan 28/2036 UTC 2008 UTC. 

NO OTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN THE AREA.     

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.