Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:45:10 -0600

033 
FZPN40 PHFO 302245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC WED JAN 30 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC JAN 30 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 31 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC FEB 01 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT THRU 30N161E 29N160E MOVING E 15 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT MOVED N OF AREA. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT APPROACHING 30N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N168E 28N165E 24N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 120 NM FRONT N OF 28N.

.RIDGE 30N170W 26N175E 24N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 19N AND 26N E OF 180.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 26N E OF 170W 
AND BETWEEN 10N AND 20N FROM 170W TO 175E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 14N AND 28N E OF 170W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 13 FT E OF A LINE 30N177E 14N168E EQ180. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT 
N OF 29N W OF 164E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 13 FT E OF A LINE 30N175W 13N165E 
EQ179E. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF 28N W OF 174E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 26N W OF 165E. SEAS MAINLY 
8 TO 13 FT OVER REST OF AREA.

.ITCZ...08N140W 07N148W 08N159W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 
NM OF ITCZ.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF A LINE 21N156W 19N147W AND 
WITHIN 45 NM OF A LINE 26N177E 22N176E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.