Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:36:39 -0600

579 
FQPS01 NFFN 161800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 162000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 171800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 20S 160E 22S 170E 25S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T2 20S 160W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 170 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 10S 169E 12S 180 11S 165W 10S 155W 11S 145W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

IN AREA NORTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT MODERATE NORTH
TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

IN AREA NORTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 120W, EXPERT MODERATE NORTH
TO NORTHWESTERLY SWELL. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 142W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 15
TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERTORM SQUALLS. MODERATE TO
ROUGH SEAS.
 
IN AREA SOUTH T1 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 T0 25 KNOTS AND
UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELL MOVING NORTHEAST. HEAVY SWELLS DEVELOPING S OF 22S.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.