Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:49:25 -0600

212 
TXPS40 PHFO 262349 CCA
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2350 UTC SAT JAN 26 2008

CORRECTED NUMBER TO 12F

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F LOCATED AT 13.2S 178.7W AT 26/2230 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 25 KT. MOVEMENT TOWARDS 160 DEGREES AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST SIX 
HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D/24 HRS

REMARKS...A CONVECTIVE BAND ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE CENTER WRAPS 0.3 
ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. 

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.