Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:20 -0600

522 
FQPS01 NFFN 040600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGSTORM WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb 04/0712
UTC 2008 UTC.

REFER TO STORM WARNING 056 ISSUED FROM NZ METSERVICE FEB 040647 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 050600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 165E 15S 174E 20S 177E 22S 178E
25S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ1. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

WEAK TROUGH T1 13S 160E 15S 165E 20S 171E 25S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 180 09S 165W 10S 155W 15S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES E OF 160W. ELSEWHERE ISOLATED SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDESTORMS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 20S 160W 20S 150W 23S 135W 22S 120W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

SOUTH OF 20S WEST OF 175E, NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20
KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS, MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.