Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:23:51 -0600

891 
WWPS20 KNES 010323

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  01/0230Z

C.  20.1S

D.  171.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VIIBLE AND MIRCOWAVE IMAGERY SHOWS A WELL DEFINED EYE
PRODUCING A DT=5.0.  PAT ALSO 5.0 AND MET=5.0.  FINAL-T BASED ON DT
AND PAT.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.