Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:45:14 -0600

535 
WWPS20 KNES 190344

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  19/0230Z

C.  21.6S

D.  175.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... OW EYE WITH MG SURROUND AND BLACK RING YIELDS CF OF 5.0.
+0.5 ADDED FOR BANDING FEATURE RESULTING IN DT OF 5.5. MET AND PT
AGREE. ...SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.