Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 02:01:51 -0600

293 
FQPS01 NFFN 070600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 070800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 080600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 14S 175E 17S 175W 20S 170W 25S 165W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA WEST OF 170E, AND IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES ELSEWHERE. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ1. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 19S 175E 20S 175W 22S 170W 25S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T2 09S 172W 10S 160W 15S 148W 18S 140W 20S 131W 25S 122W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND OCCASIONAL RAIN
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN AREAS BETWEEN 160W AND 150W. ELSEWHERE,POOR
VIBILITY IN SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T2. 

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT WEST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 160W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.