Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:08:55 -0600

137 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 091800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 15S 175E 17S 180 21S 174W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF
CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS
UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 10S 170W 10S 160W 15S 145W 20S 134W 25S 123W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 19S 172E 23S 176W 25S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND OCCASIONAL RAIN WITHIN 150
MILES OF F1.

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 155W, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF F1, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS, GUSTING
TO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.