Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 02:19:08 -0600

783 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 150600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD08F [1004HPA] NEAR 16.0S 178.9W SLOW MOVING.
POSITION POOR. 

EX TC-ELISA [1004HPA] NEAR 25.0S 176.0W SLOWLY MOVING SOUTHWARD. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 160E 11S 165E 10S 170E 11S 175E 15S 179W TO
TD08F TO 20S 176W 25S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 20S 160E 178S 165E 17S 170E 19S 180 20S 178W TO
EX-TC ELISA SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 06S 176W 10S 174W 15S 171W 20S 169W 25S 171W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF T1.

TROUGH T2 12S 164W 17S 160W 20S 156W 25S 145W SLOW MOVING.POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY  SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 12S 138W 15S 135W 20S 130W 22S 128W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T3.

SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 160E EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS HEAVY SWELLS SOUTH OF
22S. SWELLS MOVING WESTWARDS 05 KNOTS. 

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 TO 40 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S BETWEEN 180 AND 145W MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170E AND 145W MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.