Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:22:42 -0600

014 
ATPQ40 PGUM 281422
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST TUE JAN 29 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N165E ACROSS ANATAHAN TO 
JUST WEST OF KOROR AT 7N132E. EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 125 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THIS BOUNDARY.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN KOROR AND THE EQUATOR...OR SOUTHWEST OF A LINE 
FROM 8N130E TO 3N140E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO CAUSING AN AREA OF SCATTERED 
LOW-TOPPED SHOWERS OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND THE WESTERN HALF OF THE 
MARSHALLS FROM 3N TO 10N BETWEEN 153E AND 170E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.