Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 190000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:17:41 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 190000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 190000.
WARNING VALID 200000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
WESTERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 40N 160E 40N 180E 30N 180E 27N 170E 33N 160E 40N 160E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 50N 172E 60N 172E 60N 180E 47N 180E 50N 172E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1010 HPA AT 56N 142E SSW 10 KT.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1010 HPA NEAR 06N 123E ALMOST STATIONARY.
HIGH 1036 HPA AT 32N 121E EAST 10 KT.
COLD FRONT FROM 30N 177E TO 31N 179E 32N 180E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.