Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:55:43 -0600

395 
WWPS20 KNES 160355

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  16/0230Z

C.  15.3S

D.  164.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.5/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... BANDING MEASURES 5/10 FOR DT OF 2.5 .  MET IS 1.5 .
PT IS 2.0 .  FT BASED ON DT/PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.