Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:25:00 -0600

369 
TXPS40 PHFO 231124
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1125 UTC WED JAN 23 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 20.9S 167.2W AT 23/1022 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 
KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 180 DEGREES AT 12 KT OVER THE PAST 
6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...
LLCC REMOVED FROM MAIN CONVECTION AND SYSTEM TRANSITIONING TO 
EXTRATROPICAL. SHEAR PATTERN YIELDS A DATA T OF 1.5. THIS WILL BE 
THE LAST FIX ON THIS SYSTEM. 

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.