Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:15:37 -0600

230 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 081800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F [1006HPA] NEAR 18.9S 175.5W AT 071800UTC 
SLOW MOVING. POSITION FAIR. EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS,GUSTING 30 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

LOW L1 [1006HPA] NEAR 17.0S 171.0W SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 10S 167E 15S 171E TO L1 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 FROM 07F TO 15S 174E 13S 180 13S 175W 15S 160W
20S 149W 25S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 19S 160E 15S 165E TO L1 TO 17S 173E 15S 180 TO 07F TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 175W 21S 165W 22S 150W 25S 145W T1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1  AND SF.

SOUTH OF 21S, BETWEEN 180 AND 147W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL  

OVER BROAD AREA WEST 170E AND BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 10S, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS IN AREA WEST OF 170W.

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.