Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:15 -0600

650 
WWPS20 KNES 182136

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  18/2030Z

C.  20.3S

D.  174.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS.... WITH WHITE SURROUND SYSTEM HAS ENO OF 6.0. EYE ADJ OF
+0.5 FOR -6.7 DEG C OW EYE WITH WHITE SURROUNDING RING YIELDS DT OF
6.5. MET IS 5.5. PT IS 5.5. FT BASED ON PT. ....SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.