Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 02:10:26 -0600

395 
FQPS01 NFFN 020600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 020800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 030600 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1006HPA] NEAR 20S 176W, SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 07S 160E 12S 170E 16S 180 TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 16S 162E 20S 164E 25S 163E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 25S 166E 21S 175E 20S 180 21S 170W 22S 161W 25S 155W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 07S 172W 10S 160W 15S 153W 20S 150W 22S 149W 25S 150W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3 IN THE AREA EAST OF 150W. ELSEWHERE SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3. 

WEAK TROUGH T4 08S 166E 09S 173E 08S 179W 06S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4. 

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 180 AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 15S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 23S AND WEST OF 160W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. 
MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO NORTHEAST SWELL IN AREA WEST OF 167E.

WEST OF 167E AND BETWEEN 13S AND 23S, NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. 

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.