Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:30:46 -0600

171 
ATPQ40 PGUM 261430
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST SUN JAN 27 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N170E TO 22N165E THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO 8N145E. EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS 
AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND IN THE MODIFIED POLAR AIR BEHIND 
THIS BOUNDARY UP TO 400 MILES NORTH OF A LINE FROM 15N130E TO 
22N162E TO 25N170E AND UP TO 125 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE.

CONVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH IS GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WELL SOUTH OF YAP AND 
PALAU IN AN AREA ENCLOSED BY A LINE FROM 2N130E TO 6N143E TO 3N143E 
TO EQ130E BACK TO 2N130E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.