Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:44:21 -0600

534 
WWPS20 KNES 172143

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  17/2030Z

C.  17.0S

D.  171.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM MEASURES 12/10 BANDING IN VIS FOR DT OF 4.0 .
MET IS 4.5 .  PT IS 4.0 .  FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.