Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:15:47 -0600

599 
TXPS40 PHFO 082315
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2315 UTC TUE JAN 8 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 19.3S 175.6W AT 08/2222 UTC
BASED ON 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED MOVEMENT TOWARD 160 
DEGREES AT 04 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/INITIAL FIX

REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CENTER WELL EXPOSED YIELDING A DT OF 1.5 USING A 
SHEAR PATTERN. PT YIELDS 1.5 WHICH AGREES WITH MET YIELDING A 1.5 
FOR FT AND CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.