Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:14:31 -0600

347 
WWPN20 KNES 172114

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  17/2030Z

C.  3.7N

D.  104.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM MEASURES .15 BANDING. MET IS 1.0 PT IS 1.0
FT BASED ON MET.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.