Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 02:09:08 -0600

152 
FQPS01 NFFN 170800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 170800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 180600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 20S 160E 19S 165E 23S 175E 25S 178E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 05S 160E 10S 173E 12S 180 11S 170W 13S 160W 15S 152W 22S
150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 160W,AND WITHIN 180 MILES
ELSEHWHERE.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 18S 165W 20S 158W 25S 154W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.
 
IN AREA SOUTH T1 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELL,HEAVY SWELLS SOUTH OF 22S.
SWELLS MOVING NORTHEAST. 

BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 180 ANN 140W MODERATE NORTHERLY
SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.