Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:26:26 -0600

759 
WWPS20 KNES 302225

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  30/2030Z

C.  19.0S

D.  172.0E

E.  THREEE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...EYE PATTERN PRODUCES A DT=4.5.  PAT AND MET ALSO 4.5. THE
FINAL-T WAS BASED ON ALL THREE.  MIRCOWAVE IMAGERY SHOWS A WELL DEFINED
EYE FEATURE.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.