Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:05:57 -0600

359 
TXPS40 PHFO 310605
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0605 UTC THU JAN 31 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 19.3S 171.4E AT 31/0430 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 1 KM VISIBLE AND 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 77 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 210 DEGREES AT 4 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6 HOURS.

T4.5/4.5/S0.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER WITHIN WHITE YIELDS DT OF 5.0. MET 
IS 4.5. PAT IS ALSO 4.5. FT BASED ON MET AND PAT.

$$

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.