Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:30 -0600

585 
WWPS20 KNES 110842

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  11/0822Z

C.  24.2S

D.  171.3W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/2.5/W1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM IS SHEARED 1.1 DEG FROM DG FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS
2.0. PT IS 1.5 FT BASED ON DT/PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.