Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:36:59 -0600

909 
FQPS01 NFFN 271800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 272000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 281800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F [1002HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16S 179E MOVING
SOUTHWEST 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

WEAK LOW L1 [1015HPA] NEAR 16S 179W. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1: 07S 160E 08S 170E 12S 178E TO TD 12F SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND
GUSTING UPTO TO 45 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL
MILES OF CZ1. MODERATE TO HEAVY EASTERLY SWELLS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

TROUGH T1:01S 171E 05S 174E 10S 179W 15S 178W TO TD 12F SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2:25S 169W 15S 168W 07S 160W 05S 150W 10S 138W 15S 137W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 NAUTICAL MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3:16S 149W TO L1 TO 17S 137W 16S 130W 17S 120W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 NAUTICAL MILES OF T3.

SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 175W AND 165W NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 178W SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
AND UPTO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALL. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELL. 

NORTH OF 16S AND SOUTH OF T2 EASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO
25 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.