Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:45:11 -0600

196 
FZPN40 PHFO 021645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC FEB 02 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 03 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 04 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT 30N175E 24N167E 21N160E MOVING E 20 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 
WITHIN 300 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
360 NM E OF THE FRONT N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST 30N177W 26N177E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.36 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST WATERS. 
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 28N W OF 165E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N164E 28N160E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT W OF FRONT 
AND WITHIN 180 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.

.RIDGE 30N175W 25N175E 23N167E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM BETWEEN 08N AND 28N E OF 150W...AND 
BETWEEN 14N AND 28N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 165W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 26N E OF 
150W...AND BETWEEN 12N AND 28N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 18N E OF 
160W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 24N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06N W OF 150W.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 07N W OF 160W...AND BETWEEN 
20N AND 28N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.

.ITCZ...07N140W 06N178E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM N OF THE 
ITCZ MAINLY BETWEEN 155W AND 167W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.