Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:27:57 -0600

953 
WWPS20 KNES 270327

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99P)

B.  27/0230Z

C.  13.6S

D.  179.3W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DESPITE A 2313Z TRMM PASS THAT SHOWS A WELL DEFINED
CIRCULATION...IR IMAGERY ONLY SHOWS ABOUT 3 TENTHS BANDING ON THE EAST
SIDE OF THE CENTER.  THEREFORE THE DT AND THE MET HAVE WEAKENED OVER
THE PAST 6 HOURS AND THE FINAL T IS 1.5.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.