Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:45:07 -0600

537 
FZPN40 PHFO 061045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC WED FEB 06 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC FEB 06 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 07 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 08 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N173E 24N163E MOVING E 25 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 180 NM E OF FRONT N OF 29N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N173W 27N176W 25N178E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 
20 KT OR LESS.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST AREA. 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 28N W OF 164E.
.36 HOUR FORECAST FRONT ENTERING FORECAST WATERS AT 30N160E.  WINDS 
20 TO 30 KT NW OF LINE 26N160E 30N173E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N168E 26N160E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.RIDGE 30N169W 23N174E 23N163E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 16N E OF 163W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 22N E OF 153W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 16N E OF 155W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 14 TO 17 FT N OF 27N BETWEEN 173W AND 173E.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS 
S OF 04N W OF 170W AND BETWEEN 04N AND 10N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06S W OF 175E.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS BETWEEN 20N AND 26N W OF 170W 
...AND S OF 04S W OF 175E...ALSO S OF 04N BETWEEN 150W AND 165W.  
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT. 

.ITCZ...07N140W 06N160W 05N174E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
150 NM N OF THE ITCZ BETWEEN 144W AND 156W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.