Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:18:20 -0600

466 
WWPS20 KNES 262118

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99P)

B.  26/2030Z

C.  13.1S

D.  179.0W

E.  FIVE/MTSAT-1R

F.  T2.0/2.0/D2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM CENTER BASED ON EARLY VIS AND 1909Z SSMI PASS.
MOST OF THE 4-5 TENTHS BANDING CONVECTION IS TO THE EAST OF THE
CIRCULATION TWIST.  PT IS 2.0 EVEN THOUGH MET IS STILL 1.0.  FT WILL BE
2.0 AT THIS TIME.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.