Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:49:26 -0600

345 
ATPQ40 PGUM 161449
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST THU JAN 17 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES FROM 4N130E TO EQ151E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH CAN BE 
FOUND 125 MILES NORTH AND SOUTH OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 6N130E 
TO 3N150E.

A TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE STRETCHES FROM 3N154E TO EQ157E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TROUGH ARE 
LOCATED SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI BETWEEN 1N AND 6N FROM 151E TO 
160E.  

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING AN AREA OF LOW CLOUDS AND 
SHOWERS BETWEEN 1N AND 6N FROM 163E TO 180. 

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES FROM 25N135E TO 20N130E. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND NORTHWEST OF THIS FRONT. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.