Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:20:17 -0600

424 
WWPS20 KNES 191519
  CCA

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  19/1430Z

C.  25.1S

D.  175.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/4.5/W2.0/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=3.5 BASED ON .9 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. OW RING WITH
OW EYE ALSO YIELDS A 3.5. PT=3.5. MET=4.5. CORRECTED TO INCLUDE NAME .

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.