Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:19:28 -0600

964 
FQPS01 NFFN 141800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 142000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 151800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 173E 14S 175W 16S 163W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 180
MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 170W AND IN SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 14S 160E 20S 170E 25S 176E  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T1 05S 157W 07S 140W 10S 131W 20S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 25S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T2.

FRONT F1 18S 157W 20S 149W 25S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1.

IN AREA NORTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 140W, EXPECT MODERATE NORTH
TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN AREA SOUTH T2 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 T0 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 170W EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH
TO SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.