Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:28:38 -0600

758 
WWPS20 KNES 290928

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  29/0830Z

C.  18.5S

D.  175.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSUB

H.  REMARKS...DT IS 2.5 BASED ON ABOUT 5 TENTHS BANDING AND MET AND
PT AGREE.  LLCC WELL WEST OF MOST OF THE DEEP CONVECTION ACCORDING TO
RECENT VIS AND MICROWAVE DATA.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.