Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 02:41:15 -0600

835 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 045 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 20/0722
UTC 2008 UTC.IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 170W 24S 170W 23S 168W 22S
167W 22S 160W 25S 160W 25S 170W EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 30 TO
35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING. THIS WARNING CANCELS AND
REPLACES WARNING 043

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 210600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1004HPA] NEAR 17.5S 170.5W MOVING WEST 08
KNOTS. POSITION POOR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN
180 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTORS NORTHEAST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH.
ROUGH SEAS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 10S 170E 14S 180 20S 178W 25S 179E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
180 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 02S 160E 05S 168E 10S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ2

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 06S 168W 10S 166W 15S 166W TO TD SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ3.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ4 FROM TD TO 16S 165W 14S 157W 15S 151W TO TROUGH
T2 18S 145W 25S 137W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ4 IN AREA WEST OF 140W AND IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
ELSEWHERE. 

TROUGH T1 13S 165E 16S 170E 20S 172E 25S 172E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS OR ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T3 20S 177W TO TD SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S BETWEEN
180 AND WEST OF T2 EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF EQUATOR AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, A
MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELL.
OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S WEST OF 175E, A MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 22S.

SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 150W EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELL.
SOUTH OF 23S BETWEEN 165E AND 175E EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS. WINDS EXPECTED TO EASE IN THE
NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.