Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:51:26 -0600

471 
FZPN40 PHFO 261051
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT JAN 26 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 26 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 27 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 28 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N171E 20N160E MOVING E 15 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 180 NM E OF THE FRONT N OF 28N.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
BETWEEN THE FRONT AND 178E N OF 29N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST 30N179E 23N168E.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.STATIONARY FRONT 30N168W 22N170W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 
164W AND 171W N OF 22N.

.RIDGE 30N176W 25N179E 20N164E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 22N AND 28N E OF 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 20N AND 26N BOUNDED BY 
150W AND 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 16N AND 26N BOUNDED BY 
150W AND 160W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 14 TO 22 FT N OF A LINE 23N160E 30N174E AND N OF A LINE 
30N152W 23N140W.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 08N E OF 160W AND S OF 20S 
W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE...SEAS MOSTLY 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE 20N160E 20N174E 
30N178W AND N OF A LINE 17N140W 22N152W 30N153W.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS 
S OF 09N.  ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE 02N160E 08N170W 
08N140W.

.ISOLATED TSTMS SOUTH OF 02N W OF 176E.

ITCZ...08N 140W 06N 157W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.