Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 261200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:16:49 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 261200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 261200.
WARNING VALID 271200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 966 HPA
AT 50N 165E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 800 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 271200UTC AT 56N 170E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 90
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 28N 124E 21N 124E 19N 116E 23N 116E 28N 121E 28N 124E.
GALE WARNING.
SOUTHERLY TO SOUTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 35N 173E 39N 180E 27N 180E 28N 172E 35N 173E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1018 HPA AT 32N 144E EAST 10 KT.
HIGH 1050 HPA AT 44N 113E ESE SLOWLY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.