Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:22:16 -0600

283 
FQPS01 NFFN 250600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 250800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 260600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12S 176E. POSITION
POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 09S 170E 10S 180 12S 170W 18S 165W 25S
164W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 240 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 15S 166E 13S 170E TO TD TO 12S 180 15S 175W 25 168W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 17S 160E 21S 161E 25S 160E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 18S 179W 25S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES OF T3.

WEST OF 170E AND SOUTH OF 20S, MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

SOUTH OF EQUATOR AND BETWEEN CZ1 AND 145W, EAST TO NORTHEASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. A  MODERATE EAST TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS SLOWLY
ABATING.

SOUTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 175E AND CZ1, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS SLOWLY ABATING. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.