Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:00:31 -0600

398 
FQPS01 NFFN 260600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 260800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 270600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11S 175E. POSITION
POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 07S 170E 09S 180 13S 170W 20S 165W 25S
164W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W AND WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 15S 160E 13S 170E TO TD TO 12S 180 14S 175W 20S 169W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 05S 155W 15S 160W 25S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

EAST OF 145W AND SOUTH OF 10S EASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. MODERATE
SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170E AND CZ1, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS SLOWLY ABATING. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.