Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:04:25 -0600

362 
TXPS40 PHFO 111104
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1105 UTC FRI JAN 11 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA RELOCATED NEAR 24.3S 170.6W AT 11/1022 UTC 
BASED ON 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM.
ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 45 KT.
MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 120 DEGREES AT 15 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T2.0/3.0/W1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...SHEAR PATTERN WITH CENTER >> 45 NM FROM FADING DG YIELDS 
DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES AND MET IS 2.0. CONSTRAINTS HOLD UP FT AT 2.0 
AND CI AT 3.0.

$$

RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.