Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:17:41 -0600

976 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 091800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F [1001HPA] NEAR 19.1S 175.7W AT 081800UTC 
SLOW MOVING. POSITION FAIR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS,
GUSTING 35 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE CENTRE.

LOW L1 [1004HPA] NEAR 17.0S 169.0E SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 03S 160E TO L1 TO 13S 179W 16S 174W TO 07F SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1 AND L1 AND 07F.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 FROM 07F TO 15S 158W 21S 144W 25S 136W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 10S 170E 09S 179W 15S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

SOUTH OF 21S, BETWEEN 180 AND 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL  

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 155W AND BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 15S, MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S, BETWEEN 175E AND 130W SLOWING MOVING
EAST, EXPECT A MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL, BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH
OF 20S BETWEEN 160W AND 125W.   

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.