Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:34:03 -0600

509 
TPPN10 PGTW 221830

   A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (NW OF PALAWAN)

   B.  22/1730Z

   C.  10.2N

   D.  114.3E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS STT: S0.0/06HRS (22/1730Z)

   G.  IR/EIR

    47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION SHEARED 71NM
    FROM LLCC YIELDS A DT OF 1.5.  MET AND PT AGREES.  DBO
    DT.

    AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.