Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:46:15 -0600

443 
FZPN40 PHFO 191645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC TUE FEB 19 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC FEB 19 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 20 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 21 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT 30N170W 23N180 20N173E MOVING E 30 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N 
OF A LINE 30N180 25N176W 25N166W 30N160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N155W 24N170W.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT 
OR LESS.

.STATIONARY FRONT 28N140W 25N147W 28N155W 28N162W 25N170W.

.RIDGE 21N140W 21N167W 19N175E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.SEAS 14 TO 19 FT N OF A LINE 22N160E 22N170E 30N172W.  SEAS 8 FT OR 
LESS S OF LINE 25N140W EQ180 10S160E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 17 FT N OF LINE 30N170E 22N180 
30N160W.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 08N W OF 175E...AND S OF LINE 
15N140W EQ170W.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE 10N140W EQ180...AND S 
OF 06N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE 07N178E 07N173E.

.ITCZ 06N140W 05N150W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM N OF 
ITCZ E OF 142W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.