Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:25:25 -0600

755 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 017 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb 04/1913
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN AN AREA SOUTH OF A LINE 25S 172E 23S 173E 24S 176E 25S 178E :
EXPECT SOUTHWEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS. 
AREA OF GALES SLOWLY MOVING EAST.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 016.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 051800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 170E 15S 175E 25S 180 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF
CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS
UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 16S 160E 15S 165E 20S 175E 25S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 25S 176W 18S 175W 12S 170W 10S 162W 15S 149W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2 IN AREA WEST OF 172W AND IN SCATTERED SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDESTORMS WITHIN 090 MILES ELSEWHERE.

FRONT F1 21S 160W 23S 150W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

FRONT F2 23S 145W 20S 138W 19S 130W 21S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF F2.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 175E AND 175W,
EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS, WITH
MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.