Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:22:45 -0600

797 
WWPN20 KNES 230322

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  23/0230Z

C.  11.4N

D.  113.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/2.0/W1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/QSCAT

H.  REMARKS...QSCAT HELPS CONFIRM OPEN SFC WAVE. THE SFC TROF EXTENDS
FROM THE FIX LOCATION NEARLY DUE SOUTH TO BORNEO. CONVECTION NEAR THE
FIX LOCATION OR ALONG THE TROF HAS SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKENED OR IS VERY
LOW IN ALTITUDE.  ONLY SIGNIFICANT BANDED CONVECTION IS WELL NE...AND
GENEROUSLY MEASURES. .2 FOR DT OF 1.0. MET IS 1.5. PT IS 1.0 AS WELL. FT
IS 1.0 BASED ON DT/PT. CI HELD AT 2.0 PER WEAKENING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.