Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:48:39 -0600

173 
TXPS40 PHFO 301148
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1145 UTC WED JAN 30 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 18.5S 172.6E AT 30/1030 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 77 
KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 260 DEGREES AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST 6 
HOURS.

T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER PATTERN GIVES DT OF 5.0. MET AND PAT ARE 
4.5. FT BASED ON MET AND PAT.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.