Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:21:09 -0600

082 
TPPN10 PGTW 111219

   A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF MINDANAO)

   B.  11/1130Z

   C.  XX.X

   D.  XXX.X

   E.  N/A/MTSAT

   F.  N/A

   G.  IR/EIR

    POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD NOT BE
    FOUND.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX BULLETIN ISSUED BY
    JTWC ON THIS AREA.  THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE
    MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

    SCANLIN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.