Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:42:08 -0600

798 
FZPN40 PHFO 300442
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC WED JAN 30 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 30 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 31 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 01 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.STATIONARY FRONT THRU 30N178E 28N172E 26N167E. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS IN AREA N OF 22N BETWEEN 176E AND 176W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. 

.FRONT NW OF FORECAST AREA. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA NW OF A 
LINE THRU 30N163E 28N160E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST...FRONT DISSIPATING NW OF FORECAST AREA. WINDS 
DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS. 

.30 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 JAN 31 2008 FRONT NW OF FORECAST AREA. 
SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA NW OF A LINE THRU 30N165E 28N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N162E 28N160E. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
IN AREA NW OF A LINE THRU 30N167E 28N160E.

.RIDGE THRU 30N167W 26N175W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE THRU 30N169E 26N160E NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 26N IN AREA E OF 175W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 23N BETWEEN 175E 
AND 160W...AND FROM 16N TO 26N IN AREA E OF 160W.  

.SEAS 9 TO 16 FT ENTIRE AREA...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA SW 
OF A LINE THRU 11N160E EQ160W...AND NW OF A LINE THRU 30N177E 
17N160E. HIGHEST SEAS OF 13 TO 16 FT FROM 10N TO 26N BETWEEN 156W 
AND 177W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT ENTIRE AREA E OF A LINE THRU 
30N180 15N170E EQ180.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N OF 28N W OF 180. ALSO 
SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE THRU 30N150W 25N170W 
23N173E 14N166E EQ178E EQ168W 05N164W 06N140W 30N140W 30N150W. 

.REST OF AREA WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 20N TO 24N BETWEEN 151W AND 157W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.