Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 260600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:16:37 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 260600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 260600.
WARNING VALID 270600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 966 HPA
AT 48N 165E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING NORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 900 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 270600UTC AT 54N 168E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 90
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 28N 124E 22N 123E 19N 114E 22N 113E 25N 119E 28N 124E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1048 HPA AT 44N 113E ESE SLOWLY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.