Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 251800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:30:19 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 251800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 251800.
WARNING VALID 261800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 964 HPA
AT 44N 161E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 900 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 260600UTC AT 48N 164E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 261800UTC AT 52N 165E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 26N 126E 18N 123E 19N 114E 22N 112E 23N 117E 26N 120E 26N
126E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 43N 160E 46N 156E
52N 163E 52N 170E 48N 170E 47N 163E 43N 160E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1054 HPA AT 47N 105E ALMOST STATIONARY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.