Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:04:19 -0600

725 
FQPS01 NFFN 110600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 120600 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1011HPA] LOCATED NEAR 23S 148W SLOW MOVING. EXPECT
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE. 

TROUGH T1 15S 175E 12S 175W 20S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 07S 160W 10S 150W 15S 145W 20S 143W TO LOW L1 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 80 MILES
OF T2 IN AREA WEST OF 150W AND IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T3 FROM LOW L1 TO 25S 143W 20S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 23S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.