Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:45:06 -0600

064 
FZPN40 PHFO 042245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC MON FEB 04 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC FEB 04 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC FEB 05 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC FEB 06 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.
.FRONT THRU 30N167E 27N160E WITH N END MOVING E 20 SLOWING NR 10 KT 
S END. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 31N180 30N170E 23N160E. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST DISSIPATING FRONT THRU 30N178E 27N174E 25N167E.

.RIDGE THRU 30N166W 27N180 22N60E NEARLY STATIONARY W OF 180 AND 
MOVING S SLOWLY FROM 180 EWD.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 23N AND 07N E OF 155W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 23N AND 07N E OF 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 21N AND 08N E OF 166W.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 13N AND 08N W OF 178W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 14N AND 08N W OF 170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 15N AND 09N W OF 180. 

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 9 TO 18 FT NW OF A LINE FROM 30N176E TO 25N160E. 
SEAS 8 TO 13 FT BETWEEN 170W AND A LINE FROM 30N152W TO 21N140W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 20 FT N AND W OF A LINE 30N175W 24N176E 
21N168E 23N150E. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT S OF 19N BETWEEN 170W AND 150W.
ESEWHERE E OF 170W SEAS 8 TO 11 FT. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BETWEEN 15N AND 
05N W OF 170W. REST OF AREA 8 FT OR LESS.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE 30N164W 22N170W 
19N179W 30N167E. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 05N W OF 173W. REST OF AREA 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT.

OTHERWISE SEAS MOSTLY 8 FT OR LESS.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 08N AND 20N FROM 152W TO 165W...AND 
BETWEEN 25N AND 30N FROM 172W TO 177W. 

.ITCZ...06N148W 08N165W 06N179W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.