Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:45:11 -0600

936 
FZPN40 PHFO 061645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC WED FEB 06 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC FEB 06 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 07 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 08 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N175E 24N163E MOVING E 25 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 360 NM E OF FRONT N OF 27N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N169W 27N173W.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.18 HOUR FORECAST FRONT W OF FORECAST WATERS.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N 
OF 28N W OF 164E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST WATERS.  
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT NW OF LINE 26N160E 30N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N171E 25N160E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.RIDGE 30N168W 23N174E 23N164E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 14N E OF 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 16N E OF 
160W...AND BETWEEN 16N AND 20N E OF 150W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 16N E OF 155W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 14 TO 17 FT N OF 27N BETWEEN 173W AND 173E.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS 
S OF 04N W OF 170W AND BETWEEN 04N AND 10N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06S W OF 175E.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS BETWEEN 20N AND 26N W OF 170W 
...AND S OF 04S W OF 175E...ALSO S OF 04N BETWEEN 150W AND 165W.  
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT. 

.ITCZ...07N140W 05N174E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM N OF 
THE ITCZ W OF 163W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.