Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:09 -0600

442 
FZPN40 PHFO 292259
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC TUE JAN 29 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC JAN 29 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 30 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 31 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.STATIONARY FRONT THRU 30N178E 28N174E 25N171E. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS IN AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN 171E AND 180. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. 

.36 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 JAN 31 2008 FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS
20 TO 25 KT IN AREA NW OF A LINE THRU 30N165E 29N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NW OF LINE 
30N166E 28N160E.

.RIDGE THRU 30N168W 26N180 25N173E MOVING SOUTHEAST SLOWLY.

.RIDGE THRU 30N168E 26N160E MOVING SOUTHEAST SLOWLY. 

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 09N TO 27N IN AREA E OF 175W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 09N TO 26N IN AREA E OF 
175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 25N BETWEEN 180 
AND 160W...AND FROM 14N TO 27N IN AREA E OF 160W.  

.SEAS 9 TO 16 FT ENTIRE AREA...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA SW 
OF A LINE THRU 09N160E 07N175E EQ180. HIGHEST SEAS OF 12 TO 16 FT 
FROM 10N TO 26N BETWEEN 160W AND 177E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT ENTIRE AREA E OF A LINE THRU 
30N180 20N172E 11N172E EQ180.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N OF 28N AND W OF 178E. 
ALSO SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE THRU 30N160W 24N170W 
23N180 15N168E 06N170E EQ180 EQ167W 08N140W 30N140W 30N160W. 

.REST OF AREA WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 19N TO 24N BETWEEN 151W AND 156W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.