Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:09:07 -0600

377 
TPPN10 PGTW 220905

   A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (PALAWAN)

   B.  22/0830Z

   C.  10.7N

   D.  115.4E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/21HRS STT: D0.5/03HRS (22/0830Z)

   G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

    40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAP OF .35 ON LOG 10
    SPIRAL YIELDS AN UNREP DT OF 2.0.  MET AND PT AN 1.5.
    DBO PT.

    AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.