Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:01:23 -0600

239 
TXPS40 PHFO 211701
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC MON JAN 21 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 15.7S 166.3E AT 21/1622 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 10 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 90 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. 
SYSTEM NEARLY STATIONARY OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/INITIAL FIX

REMARKS...
CONVECTIVE AREA REMAINS BROAD WITH SOME LOW CLOUD TURNING EVIDENT 
NEAR FIX POSITION. LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDS A 0.2 WRAP FOR A DT OF 1.5. 
PT YIELDS A 1.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT AND USED FOR CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.