Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:12:52 -0600

407 
TXPS40 PHFO 101712
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1712 UTC THU JAN 10 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA LOCATED NEAR 23.2S 174.7W AT 10/1622 UTC
BASED ON GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 55 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 160 DEGREES AT 08 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6 HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/W0.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...CURVED BAND PATTERN WITH 0.60 WRAP ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL... 
YIELDING A DATA T OF 3.0.  MET IS ALSO 3.0.  PATTERN T IS 3.5.  
FINAL T HELD AT 3.5 DUE TO CONSTRAINTS.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.