Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:59:56 -0600

626 
ATPQ40 PGUM 081459
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST WED JAN 9 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 16N160E TO 20N180 THEN 
CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT NORTHEAST OF FORECAST AREA. CLOUDINESS AND 
PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEAST FROM 6N130E TO 
6N140E TO A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED NEAR 4N143E TO END AT EQ150. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 10N 
AND THE EQUATOR FROM 130E TO 150E. THIS AREA INCLUDES KOROR AND YAP.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 2N AND 8N FROM 156E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.