Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:00:34 -0600

497 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 081800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 165E 16S 175E 19S 175W 22S 170W
25S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA WEST OF 170E, AND IN
SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES ELSEWHERE. EXPECT
NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 10S 172W 10S 156W 13S 145W 17S 135W 25S 120W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 175E 22S 175W 25S 168W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND OCCASIONAL RAIN WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF2.

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT WEST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 165W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.