Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 04:45:10 -0600

386 
FZPN40 PHFO 021045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC FEB 02 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 03 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 04 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT THRU 30N173E 25N167E 23N160E MOVING E 15 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 
N OF 28N BETWEEN 165E AND 180.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 
NM W AND 240 NM E OF THE FRONT...N OF 28N. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST 30N179W 27N179E 25N174E.  ASSOCIATED WINDS 20 KT 
OR LESS.

.42 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST WATERS. 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 28N W OF 165E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT JUST NW OF THE FORECAST WATERS NEAR 
30N160E.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 28N W OF 165E.

.RIDGE 30N175W 22N170E 22N162E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM 
THE WEST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM BETWEEN 12N AND 28N E OF 150W...AND 
BETWEEN 22N AND 28N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 165W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 28N E OF 
150W...AND BETWEEN 14N AND 28N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 08N AND 24N E OF 
150W...AND BETWEEN 13N AND 18N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 160W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 24N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06N W OF 150W.  ELSEWHERE 
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 07N W OF 160W...AND BETWEEN 
20N AND 28N W OF 170E.  ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.

.ITCZ...07N140W 06N178E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM N OF THE 
ITCZ MAINLY BETWEEN 155W AND 175W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.