Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:49:47 -0600

021 
ATPQ40 PGUM 021449
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST SUN FEB 3 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE CURVES WESTWARD FROM 25N165E TO NORTH OF THE CNMI AT 
21N145E TO END AT 24N130E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF KOROR...YAP AND CHUUK...OR SOUTH OF A LINE 
FROM 2N130E TO 1N138E TO 6N142E TO 6N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
ALSO FOUND JUST SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN...AND OVER KOSRAE AND MAJURO 
BETWEEN 3N AND 7N FROM 162E TO 175E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.