Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 02:03:15 -0600

242 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 150600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 09S 170E 10S 175W 14S 170W 16S 155W
25S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 180 AND IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 14S 160E 20S 168E 25S 161E  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T1 18S 178E 22S 175W 23S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T1.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 08S BETWEEN 180 AND 150W, EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA NORTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 140W, EXPECT MODERATE NORTH
TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.