Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:49 -0600

819 
WWPS20 KNES 100326

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  10/0230Z

C.  16.0S

D.  140.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...ILL-DEFINED SYSTEM NONETHELESS HAS A LARGE CONVECTIVE BAND
TO THE NORTH SIDE SO DT IS A 2.5.  PT IS ALMOST A 2.5 ALSO BUT WILL KEEP
THE FT AGREEING WITH THE MET AS THE CIRCULATION CENTER RAPIDLY SLIPS TO
THE EASTSOUTHEAST.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.