Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 02:26:14 -0600

083 
FQPS01 NFFN 010600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 010800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 020600 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1004HPA] NEAR 20S 178W, SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 160E 18S 165E 20S 166E 22S 165E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 12S 165E 13S 170E 13S 175E 15S 180 TO L1. T1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T1 IN AREA WEST OF 175E AND IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T2 19S 177E TO L1 TO 22S 165W 23S 170W 25S 161W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T2 IN AREA EAST OF L1 AND IN ISOLATED SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T3 23S 160E 22S 165E 20S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T3. 

TROUGH T4 11S 177W 11S 165W 13S 160W  17S 155W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T4. 

WEAK TROUGH T5 18S 143W 21S 140W 25S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES OF
T5.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 170W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 10S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 23S AND WEST OF 170W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. 
MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO NORTHEAST SWELL IN AREA WEST OF 165E.

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.