Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 02:00:41 -0600

200 
FQPS01 NFFN 150600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 150800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 160600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 20S 160E 13S 165E 25S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ1.

TROUGH T1 07S 167E 10S 178E 13S 175W 14S 170W 14S 165W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1.

FRONT F1 17S 160W 17S 150W 20S 141W 25S 136W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF F1. 

IN AREA NORTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 140W, EXPECT MODERATE NORTH
TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN AREA SOUTH CZ1 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 T0 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.