Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:52:37 -0600

334 
TXPS40 PHFO 151152
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1152 UTC TUE JAN 15 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED NEAR 15.3S 162.1E AT 15/1030 UTC BASED 
ON 4 KM RESOLUTION IR IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. 
MOVEMENT TOWARDS 070 DEGREES AT 4 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.0/1.0/INITIAL FIX

REMARKS...INITIAL FIX. CONVECTION WRAPS 0.2 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL... 
YIELDING A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT. 

$$

BRAVENDER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.