Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 260000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:37:55 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 260000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 260000.
WARNING VALID 270000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 964 HPA
AT 46N 163E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING NORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 1100 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 261200UTC AT 49N 165E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 270000UTC AT 54N 165E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 29N 123E 19N 123E 19N 118E 21N 115E 23N 115E 25N 119E 29N
122E 29N 123E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1054 HPA AT 47N 108E ALMOST STATIONARY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.