Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:26:11 -0500

255 
TPPN10 PGTW 050023

   A.  TROPICAL STORM 10W (SE OF HONG KONG)

   B.  04/2330Z

   C.  20.3N

   D.  115.7E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS STT: S0.0/06HRS (04/2330Z)

   G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

    40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNTRL CONVECTION IMPROVING. .55 WRAP
    ON LOG SPIRAL FOR A DT OF 2.5. DBO DT, MET AND PT AGREE.
    BETTER ORGANIZATION OF CNTRL CONVECTION SUPPORTS
    POSITION FURTHER NORTH THAN PREVIOUS FIXES.

    BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.