Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:27:52 -0600

982 
WWPS20 KNES 152127

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  15/2030Z

C.  15.5S

D.  164.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 5/10 FOR DT OF 2.5. MET IS 1.0 PT IS 1.5
FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.