Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:46:01 -0600

475 
WWPN20 KNES 222145

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  22/2030Z

C.  10.9N

D.  114.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...NOT CONFIDENT IN LLC LOCATION.  AMSU PASS HINTS AT MORE OF
A LOW LEVEL WAVE THAN A CLOSED LLC.  CONVECTION WOULD BAND .3 FOR DT OF
1.5. MET IS 2.0. PT IS 1.5. FT IS 1.5 BASED ON DT.  CI HELD AT 2.0 PER
WEAKENING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.