Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 08:59:00 -0600

296 
ATPQ40 PGUM 061458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST MON JAN 7 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 13N130E TO NEAR SAIPAN AT 
16N145E TO 20N160E...THEN CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT TO 22N170E AND 
BEYOND 25N180. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND 
UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 7N130E TO 
4N140E TO END AT EQ152E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING SOUTH OF KOROR...YAP AND CHUUK SOUTH OF 
7N FROM 130E TO 158E.

TRADE WIND CONVERGENCE OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 5N AND 10N FROM 155E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.