Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 250600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:26:59 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 250600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 250600.
WARNING VALID 260600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 964 HPA
AT 42N 156E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTSOUTHEAST 10 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 45N 158E TO 46N 160E 45N 165E 44N 167E.
WARM FRONT FROM 44N 167E TO 43N 170E 39N 173E.
COLD FRONT FROM 44N 167E TO 40N 168E 35N 166E 30N 160E 28N 157E.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW NORTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND 900 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 251800UTC AT 43N 162E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 260600UTC AT 48N 164E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 986 HPA
AT 59N 179E BERING SEA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS WITHIN 600 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND 300
MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 28N 125E 19N 121E 18N 115E 22N 112E 24N 118E 27N 121E 28N
125E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1054 HPA AT 49N 095E ALMOST STATIONARY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.