Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:16:20 -0600

554 
WWPN20 KNES 220916

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  22/0830Z

C.  10.2N

D.  115.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BROKEN BANDING SEEN ON TRMM PASS PRODUCES A DT=1.5.
MET=2.0 WHILE PAT=1.5.  FINAL-T BASED ON DT AND PAT. EXPOSED LLCC SEEN
IN EARLIER VISIBLE IMAGERY. WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.