Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:00:17 -0600

806 
ATPQ40 PGUM 011500
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST FRI FEB 2 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS FROM 3N130E TO 3N135E TO EQ142E. 
LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE NEAR AND EAST OF THE TROUGH IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS FROM SOUTH OF PALAU TO 
SOUTH OF POHNPEI...BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND A LINE FROM 5N130E TO 
5N143E TO 4N157E.

WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCES ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS 
WEST OF AND NEAR THE NORTHERN MARIANAS BETWEEN 14N AND 19N FROM 139E 
TO 150E.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS FROM 25N152E TO 19N130E. WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS 
AND SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND NORTH OF THIS 
BOUNDARY TO WELL BEYOND 25N.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.