Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:46:20 -0600

699 
ATPQ40 PGUM 311446
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST FRI FEB 1 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM SOUTH OF PALAU TO SOUTH OF CHUUK...BETWEEN THE 
EQUATOR AND A LINE FROM 7N130E TO 7N132E TO 6N137E TO THE EQUATOR AT 
155E.

A SERIES OF WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCES IS PRODUCING SCATTERED 
LIGHT SHOWERS BETWEEN 10N AND 18N FROM 130E TO 160E...INCLUDING THE 
MARIANA ISLANDS.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS FROM 25N145E TO 22N130E. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY 
TO BEYOND 25N.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.