Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:48:05 -0600

005 
TXPS40 PHFO 110548
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0550 UTC FRI JAN 11 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA LOCATED NEAR 24.4S 173.1W AT 11/0422 UTC 
BASED ON 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM.
ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT.
MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 153 DEGREES AT 7 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T2.5/3.5/W1.0/24 HOURS

REMARKS...SHEAR PATTERN WITH CENTER > 45 NM FROM FADING DG YIELDS DT 
OF 1.5. MET IS 2.0 AND PT IS 1.0. CONSTRAINTS HOLD UP FT AT 2.5 AND 
CI AT 3.5.

$$

RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.