Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 15:21:25 -0600

324 
WWPS20 KNES 032121

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  03/2030Z

C.  25.7S

D.  172.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... BANDING MEASURES .75 ON LOG10 SPIRAL  FOR DT OF 3.5. MET
AND PT AGREE.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.