Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:54:24 -0600

781 
WWPS20 KNES 101453

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  10/1422Z

C.  22.9S

D.  174.9W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON .7 BANDING.  MET AND PT ARE 3.0.
FT BASED ON DT...LIDDICK
ADDL POSITIONS:  AMSU 1005Z  22.5S 175.2W
       TMI  0817Z  22.1S 175.7W

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.