Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:35:54 -0600

818 
TXPS40 PHFO 090535
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0535 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 19.7S 175.7W AT 09/0438 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND 
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 
200 DEGREES AT 04 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D/6 HOURS

REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CENTER IS PARTIALLY EXPOSED ON MOST RECENT 
IMAGE. CURVED BAND PATTERN WITH A 0.25 WRAP ON THE LOG10 
SPIRAL...YIELDING A DATA T OF 1.5. PATTERN T AND MET AGREE.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.