Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:45:12 -0600

690 
FZPN40 PHFO 020445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC FEB 02 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 03 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 04 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT THRU 30N171E 23N160E MOVING E 20 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 
TO 11 FT N OF 28N E OF 175W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N180 23N170E THENCE STATIONARY FRONT 
THROUGH 21N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N OF 26N 
BETWEEN E OF 175W. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT THRU 30N174W 26N180. WINDS 
DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS. ASSOCIATED SEAS 9 TO 10 FT IN ARE N OF 
28N E OF 170W. 

.NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 19N TO 28N IN AREA E OF 170W...FROM 
08N TO 12N BETWEEN 165W AND 150W...AND FROM 05N TO 20N BETWEEN 170W 
AND 175E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA N OF 08N E OF 
160W AND BETWEEN 08N AND 12N W OF 180. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 08N TO 22N IN AREA E OF 
155W AND BETWEEN 08N AND 25N W OF 180.

.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KT SEAS 9 TO 12 FT IN AREA NW OF A 
LINE THRU 30N170E 27N160E. 

.RIDGE THRU 30N161W 25N180 22N161E NEARLY STATIONARY BUT SLOWLY 
ERODING FROM THE WEST.

.SEAS 9 TO 12 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N160W 16N170E EQ175E 07N140W 
30N140W 30N160W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N172W 10N170E 
07N170E 15N160W 05N140W 30N140W 30N172W. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N170W 20N165W 
02N140W 30N140W 30N170W. 

.REMAINDER OF AREA WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ...07N140W 07N160W 05N178E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 
ITCZ AND 10N E OF 175W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.