Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:45:10 -0600

190 
FZPN40 PHFO 310445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC THU JAN 31 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 31 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 01 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 02 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE 
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

DISSIPATING COLD FRONT THRU 30N162E 29N160E MOVING E SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT THRU 30N163E 29N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 90 NM OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N170E 27N167E 23N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 240 NM FRONT N OF 28N.

.RIDGE 30N170W 26N175E 25N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 09N AND 26N E OF 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 26N E OF 165W 
AND BETWEEN 10N AND 20N FROM 170W TO 175E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 14N AND 29N E OF 170W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 13 FT E OF A LINE 30N179E 13N165E EQ171W. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT 
N OF 29N W OF 165E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 13 FT E OF A LINE 30N170W 14N165E 
EQ176E. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF 28N W OF 178E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 06N W OF 169E...FROM 26N TO 
20N W OF 170E...AND N OF 28N BETWEEN 160W AND 170W. SEAS 8 TO 13 FT 
OVER REST OF AREA.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ...09N140W 06N150W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF 
ITCZ.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF LINES THRU 21N156W 
21N147W...AND THRU 30N179E 25N177E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.