Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:55:51 -0600

106 
TXPS40 PHFO 222255
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2255 UTC TUE JAN 22 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 19.6S 167.1W AT 22/2222 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 
KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 245 DEGREES AT 10 KT OVER THE PAST 
3.5 HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...
LLCC REPOSITIONED SOUTHWEST OF FORMER POSITION. CURVED BAND PATTERN 
WITH A 0.25 WRAP ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL. THIS YIELDS A DATA T OF 1.5. 
PATTERN T AND MET AGREE. 

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.