Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:11:49 -0600

186 
ATPQ40 PGUM 251411
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST SAT JAN 26 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

CONVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH IS GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP AND 
PALAU IN AN AREA ENCLOSED BY A LINE FROM 2N139E TO 6N141E TO 5N147E 
TO EQ142E BACK TO 2N139E.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N164E TO 19N150E THEN 
NORTHWESTWARD TO 21N140E TO 25N130E AND A SHEAR LINE STRETCHES 
WESTWARD FROM NEAR 17N135E TO 17N130E AND BEYOND. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND MID TO LOW-LEVEL CLOUD COVER EXISTS IN THE COOL POLAR NORTHERLY 
FLOW UP TO 400 MILES NORTH OF THESE BOUNDARIES.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.