Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:12:01 -0600

889 
ATPQ40 PGUM 291511
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST WED JAN 30 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A DISSIPATING SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 24N164E THROUGH 
THE NORTHERN MARIANAS AT 17N146E TO DISSIPATE WELL NORTHWEST OF 
KOROR AT 10N127E. EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 120 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CREATING SCATTERED LOW-TOPPED SHOWERS 
NEAR YAP BETWEEN 8N AND 12N FROM 133E TO 140E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER CHUUK... 
POHNPEI AND KOSRAE BETWEEN 2N AND 9N FROM 144E TO 164E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS WELL SOUTH OF KOROR BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 3N FROM 
130E TO 144E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.