Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:27:16 -0600

197 
TXPS40 PHFO 102327
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2330 UTC THU JAN 10 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA LOCATED NEAR 23.8S 173.4W AT 10/2222 UTC
BASED ON GOES 2 KM VIS AND GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND 
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 120 DEGREES 
AT 15 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T3.0/3.5/W0.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...SHEAR PATTERN YIELDING A DATA T OF 3.0.  MET AND PAT 
AGREE. FINAL T BASED ON DATA T. CI HELD AT 3.5.
$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.