Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:00:15 -0600

706 
ATPQ40 PGUM 231500
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST THU JAN 24 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS FROM EQ135E TO 2N145E TO EQ156E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING MAINLY 
NORTH OF THE TROUGH...WITHIN 100 MILES EITHER SIDE OF A LINE 7N136E 
TO 5N149E TO 3N155E TO 2N161E. THIS IS FROM EAST OF PALAU TO WELL 
SOUTH OF POHNPEI. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO FOUND ON THE TROUGH 
BETWEEN 1N AND 2N FROM 138E TO 140E.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 25N175E TO 22N171E TO 20N161E TO 21N154E 
TO 23N148E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND NEAR 
AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTH OF THIS FRONT.

A SHEAR LINE STRETCHES FROM 25N145E TO 23N142E TO21N130E AND BEYOND. 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 
MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY. 

$$ 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.