Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:51:21 -0600

449 
TXPS40 PHFO 020551
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0550 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 21.7S 171.2E AT 02/0430 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 
NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 77 KT. ESTIMATED 
MOVEMENT TOWARDS 220 DEGREES AT 5 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T4.5/5.0/S0.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...CENTER EMBEDDED WITHIN WHITE WITH NO BANDING RESULTS IN 
DT OF 5.0. MET OF 5.0...PAT OF 4.5. FINAL T BASED ON PAT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.