Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600

350 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071448
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST TUE JAN 8 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 14N130E TO NEAR GUAM AT 13N144E 
TO 20N165E...THEN CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT TO 25N177E AND BEYOND. 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO 
4N140E THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 3N150E TO END AT 
EQ151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
BETWEEN 10N AND EQUATOR FROM 130E TO 147E. THIS AREA INCLUDES KOROR 
AND YAP.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER CHUUK...POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 5N AND 10N FROM 151E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.