Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:04:13 -0600

109 
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 191800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 08S 160E 08S 175E 09S 175W 13S 165W 20S 161W 25S 161W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES ELSEWHERE OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 13S 145W 15S 140W 20S 134W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 90 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 160E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

OVER ROAD AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND WEST OF 180 A MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELL.

OVER BROAD AREA BETWEEN 05S AND 20S AND EAST OF 180, A MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.