Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 01:05:09 -0500

496 
TPPN10 PGTW 060602

   A.  TROPICAL STORM 10W (KAMMURI)

   B.  06/0530Z

   C.  21.5N

   D.  112.8E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T2.5/3.0/W0.5/24HRS STT: W0.5/06HRS (06/0530Z)

   G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

    40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. SYSTEM MOVING INTO LAND AND BEGINNING
    TO WEAKEN. DBO DT DETERMINED BY .50 WRAP ON LOG SPIRAL.
    PT AND MET AGREE.

    BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.