Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:17:19 -0600

024 
FQPS01 NFFN 011800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 012000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 021800 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1005HPA] NEAR 20S 177W, SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 07S 160E 08S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 20S 164E 25S 163E. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 25S 165E TO L1 TO 23S 165W 25S 157W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 09S 160E 13S 165E 22S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3. 

TROUGH T4 10S 165E 13S 177E 15S 179W TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T4. 

TROUGH T5 11S 158W 15S 151W 25S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T5.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 180 AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 10S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 23S AND WEST OF 170W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. 
MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO NORTHEAST SWELL IN AREA WEST OF 165E.

WEST OF 165E AND BETWEEN 13S AND 23S, NORTH TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO
25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. 

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.