Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 02:20:55 -0600

776 
FQPS01 NFFN 060600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 060800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 070600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 13S 170E 17S 180 25S 172W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF
CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS
UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 08S 160W 14S 150W 19S 140W 20S 131W 21S 120W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 TO 150 MILES OF T2.

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 177E AND 170W, EXPECT WEST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.