Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:51:03 -0600

901 
TXPS40 PHFO 270550
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0545 UTC SUN JAN 27 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F LOCATED AT 14.2S 178.6W AT 27/0452 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 30 KT. MOVEMENT NEARLY STATIONARY OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...CONVECTIVE ALONG THE EAST AND NORTHEAST PERIPHERY OF THE 
SYSTEM WRAPS 0.3 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 2.0 (1.5+ 0.5).
PAT AGREES. MET IS 1.5.

$$

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.