Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:42:34 -0600

050 
WWPS20 KNES 311042
   CCA

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  31/0830Z

C.  19.2S

D.  171.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... ..CORRECTED FOR DT.... OW EYE EMBEDDED IN W WITH 0.5 EYE
ADJ FOR DT=6.5 MET=5.5 PT=6.0.  FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.