Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 23:16:20 -0600

759 
TXPS40 PHFO 100516
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0516 UTC THU JAN 10 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 22.0S 175.8W AT 10/0422 UTC
BASED ON GOES 2 KM VIS AND 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. 
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND 
SPEED 45 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 160 DEGREES AT 08 KT OVER THE 
PAST 6 HOURS.

T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24 HOURS

REMARKS...CURVED BAND PATTERN WITH 0.75 WRAP ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL... 
YIELDING A DATA T OF 3.0.  PATTERN T IS 3.5 AND MET IS 2.5.  FINAL T
BASED ON DATA T.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.