Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 080000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 20:29:30 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 080000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 080000.
WARNING VALID 090000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 966 HPA
AT 44N 163E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING NORTHEAST 30 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 44N 163E TO 44N 165E 40N 170E 38N 169E.
WARM FRONT FROM 38N 169E TO 35N 172E 33N 174E.
COLD FRONT FROM 38N 169E TO 32N 165E 29N 160E 26N 153E.
WINDS 30 TO 70 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 081200UTC AT 47N 169E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 090000UTC AT 49N 173E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 150
MILES RADIUS.
ANOTHER LOW 968 HPA AT 42N 161E
MOVING EAST 30 KNOTS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED WESTERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WESTERN PART OF SEA OF JAPAN FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 28N 127E 21N 124E 19N 116E 23N 116E 26N 119E
28N 121E 28N 127E FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED WESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED
BY 34N 155E 35N 165E 30N 165E 30N 154E 34N 155E FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
SUMMARY.
LOW 998 HPA AT 59N 157E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW 998 HPA AT 57N 167E NE 15 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.