Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 11:42:10 -0600

404 
TXPS40 PHFO 021742
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1740 UTC SAT FEB 02 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 22.7S 171.4E AT 02/1630 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. 
ESTIMATED MOVEMENT TOWARDS 180 DEGREES AT 5 KT OVER THE PAST SIX 
HOURS.

T3.5/4.0/W1.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...CENTER WRAPS .7 ON LOG 10 RESULTING IN DT OF 3.0. MET AND 
PAT ARE 3.5. FINAL T BASED ON MET. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.