Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 04:58:27 -0600

633 
TXPS40 PHFO 091058
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1058 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 20.1S 176.0W AT 09/1022 UTC
BASED ON GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION 
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 
30 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 210 DEGREES AT 05 KT OVER THE PAST 
6 HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D/12 HOURS

REMARKS...CURVED BAND PATTERN WITH A 0.35 WRAP ON THE LOG10 
SPIRAL...YIELDING A DATA T OF 2.0. PATTERN T AGREES...MET IS 1.5.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.