Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:46 -0600

626 
WWPS20 KNES 042147

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  04/2030Z

C.  28.2S

D.  175.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.5/W1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM IS UNDERGOING EXTRATROPICAL TRANSITION. DT OF 2.0
BASED ON .35 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. 1819Z QUICKSCAT CONTINUES TO SHOW
WINDS OVER 50KTS. MET IS 2.5. PT IS 2.5. FT BASED ON MET.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM.

SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.