Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 05:36:49 -0600

933 
TXPS40 PHFO 031136
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1134 UTC SUN FEB 03 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 24.3S 172.1E AT 03/1030 UTC 
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 45 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. 
SYSTEM MOVING TOWARDS 150 DEGREES AT 10 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T3.5/3.5/W0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...CENTER WRAPS .8 ON LOG 10 RESULTING IN DT OF 3.5. MET OF 
3.05 AND PAT IS 3.5. FINAL T BASED ON DT/PAT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.