Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:00:39 -0600

033 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.   

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 090600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 160E 16S 170E 17S 180 20S 173W 23S 169W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA EAST 176W, AND IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES ELSEWHERE. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ1. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1 10S 175W 09S 165W 13S 155W 19S 140W 25S 127W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 19S 176E 21S 180 22S 175W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND OCCASIONAL RAIN WITHIN
150 MILES OF F1.

AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 180 AND 155W, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH OF T1 AND NORTH OF 18S, EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS
15 TO 20 KNOTS, GUSTING TO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS.MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.