Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 02:11:17 -0600

023 
FQPS01 NFFN 060600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 060800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 070600 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 [1008HPA] NEAR 19.5S 173W SLOW MOVING.
LOW L2 [1002 HPA] NEAR 22S 160E. SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 12S 166E 20S 168E 22S 167E 20S 175E TO
L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 160E 15S 162E 20S 163E TO L2 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 10S 170E 15S 179E TO L1 TO 20S 162W 22S 156W 25S
153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ3. 

TROUGH T1  08S 157W 15S 152W 20S 149W 25S 143W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 07S 170E 10S 180 15S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES T2.

SOUTH OF 22S, BETWEEN 180 AND 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES ESPECIALLY IN AREA BETWEEN 175E AND
175W. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL  

OVER BROAD AREA WEST 170E AND BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 10S, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS UPTO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY
SWELLS IN AREA WEST OF 160W.

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.