Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:56:45 -0600

757 
TXPS40 PHFO 011756
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1800 UTC FRI FEB 01 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 21.0S 171.2E AT 01/1630 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 
NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 90 KT. ESTIMATED 
MOVEMENT TOWARDS 160 DEGREES AT 2 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/S0.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...EMBEDDED CENTER USING B...YIELDING DT OF 5.0. MET AND PAT 
AGREE.

$$

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.