Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:16:12 -0600

537 
FQPS01 NFFN 311800    
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 312000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 011800 UTC.

 WEAK LOW L1 1004 HPA NEAR 22S 178W, SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 12S 160E 20S 163E 25S 160E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ.

TROUGH T1 09S 160E 10S 167E 09S 177E 15S 178W TO L1 TO 25S 167W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T1 AND L1.

TROUGH T2 13S 163E 23S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2. 

TROUGH T3 20S 174E TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3 AND L1. 

TROUGH T4 12S 177W 10S 163W 19S 148W  22S 148W 25S 156W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF T4 IN THE AREA EAST OF 165W. ELSEWHERE, SQUALLY ISOLATED SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES. 

EAST OF 165W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 10S, A MODERATE NORTHEAST
SWELL.

SOUTH OF 23S AND WITHIN 200 MILES EAST OF LINE 25S 160E 23S 160E
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

 

   

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.