Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:44:19 -0600

619 
ATPQ40 PGUM 031444
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST MON FEB 4 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TRADE WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF PALAU AND YAP...OR SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 
7N132E TO 7N138E TO 2N147E AND IN ANOTHER AREA SOUTH OF CHUUK 
TO THE EAST OF KOSRAE...OR WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 2N153E TO 
7N167E.

TRADE WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF 
MAJURO...OR BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 175E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.