Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 03:17:00 -0600

397 
WWPS21 NFFN 030900    
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb 03/0916 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [985HPA] CAT 2 NEAR 23.8S 171.7E AT
030600 UTC. POSITION FAIR BASED ON MTSAT EIR IMAGERY AND SURFACE
OBSERVATIONS. CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHEAST ABOUT 8 KNOTS AND
EXPECTED TO ACCELERATE FURTHER TOWARDS THE SOUTHEAST IN THE NEXT 6 TO
12 HOURS. 

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON TC GENE PLEASE REFER TO TROPICAL
DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A26 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 03/0828 UTC
2008 UTC. 

NO OTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN THE AREA.     

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.