Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:18:07 -0600

721 
WWPS20 KNES 282117

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  28/2030Z

C.  17.7S

D.  176.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM CENTER CONFIRMED WITH 1723Z AMSU AS EARLY MORNING
VISIBLE AND IR IMAGERY DOES NOT SHOW A DISTINGUISHED CENTER.  6 TENTHS
PLUS BANDING WITH CONVECTION MASSED AROUND THE CENTER...SO DT AND PT
ARE 3.0.  MET IS 3.5 BUT FT WILL BE 3.0 AT THIS TIME.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.