Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:08:12 -0500

369 
TPPN10 PGTW 060005

   A.  TROPICAL STORM 10W (KAMMURI)

   B.  05/2330Z

   C.  21.0N

   D.  113.9E

   E.  FIVE/MTSAT

   F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS STT: D0.5/06HRS (05/2330Z)

   G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

    40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WEAKENING ON NORTH SIDE OF
    SYSTEM DUE TO LAND INTERACTION. UNABLE TO GET A RELIABLE
    WRAP USING LOG SPIRAL. PT INDICATES 3.0. DBO PT.

    BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.