Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:02:24 -0600

917 
WWPS20 KNES 312202

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  31/2030Z

C.  19.8S

D.  170.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/6.0/W1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...MICROWAVE IMAGE FROM 1935Z SHOWS WELL DEFINED EYE FEATURE.
THIS IS NOT SO EVIDENT IN THE EIR OR VIS IMAGERY.  IT ALSO APPEARS TO BE
SOME DRY AIR APPEARING IN THE NW QUADRANT.  VISIBLE EYE EMBEDDED  DISTANCE
OF NEARLY 3/4 DEGREE PRODUCES A DOT=5.0. PAT ALSO 5.0.  FINAL-T BASED
ON PAT AND DOT.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.