Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:22:11 -0600

731 
WWPS20 KNES 200321

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  20/0230Z

C.  22.5S

D.  158.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/ASCAT/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...EXTREMELY FAST MOVING CYCLONE IS CAUGHT ON THE NORTHERN
SIDE OF A LARGER SUB/EXTRATROPICAL CYCLONE AND HAS BEGUN TO ELONGATE AND
SHEAR OUT THE CIRCULATION. THE CDO FEATURE HAS DISSIPATED EXPOSING THE
FAR NORTHWESTERN PORTIONS OF THE LLC.  STILL .55 IS MEASURED ON LOG10
FOR DT OF 2.5. MET IS 1.5 FOR RAPID DEEPENING. PT IS 2.0. FT SHOULD BE
2.5 BASED ON DT...BUT DEVELOPING RULE 2. STATES SYSTEM CANNOT BE 2.5
LESS THAN 24HRS AFTER T1.0.  SO FT IS 2.0....GALLINA

ADDL POSITION...20.7S 156.7E  19/2223Z  AMSU 89

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.