Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:56:27 -0600

713 
ATPQ40 PGUM 121456
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST WED FEB 13 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CONNECTED TO A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 25N153E 
EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD TO THE NORTHERN MARIANAS THEN CONTINUES AS A 
SHEAR LINE TO 16N140E TO 13N130E AND BEYOND. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS 
AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 130 MILES NORTHWEST 
OF THE FRONT AND SHEAR LINE.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS OCCURRING WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 9N150E TO 4N155E TO 3N160E. THIS AREA INCLUDES CHUUK.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N160E TO 3N169E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.