Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:55:11 -0600

135 
TXPS40 PHFO 311155
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1155 UTC THU JAN 31 2008

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 19.4S 171.1E AT 31/1030 UTC BASED 
ON MTSAT 4 KM IR SECTORS AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 
NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 90 KT. MOVEMENT 
ESTIMATED TOWARD 250 DEGREES AT 3 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...INTERMITTENT EYE IS NOTED BUT USED EMBEDDED CENTER PATTERN 
GIVEN LACK OF GOOD EYE SIGNATURE IN BD ENHANCEMENT. EMBEDDED CENTER 
WITHIN WHITE YIELDS DT OF 5.0. MET IS 5.0. PAT IS ALSO 5.0. FT BASED 
ON DT...MET AND PAT.

$$

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.