Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:01:27 -0600

511 
TXPS40 PHFO 221701 CCA
TCSSP 

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1701 UTC TUE JAN 22 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F NEAR 16.9S 166.2W AT 22/1622 UTC BASED ON 
GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE 
WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25 KT. 
MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS 170 DEGREES AT 12 KT OVER THE PAST 5 
HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HRS

REMARKS...
PARTIALLY EXPOSED LLCC. SHEAR PATTERN WITH DG SHADE MORE THAN 45 NM 
FROM LLCC. THIS YIELDS A DATA T OF 1.5. PATTERN T AND MET AGREE. 

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.