Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:31:22 -0600

646 
WWPS20 KNES 200931

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  20/0730Z

C.  28.5S

D.  159.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  EXTRATROPICAL

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...REPOSITIONED CENTER BASED ON 0316Z AMSU AND RECATEGORIZED
SYSTEM AS EXTRATROPICAL BASED ON WV IMAGERY AND INVOLVEMENT WITH FRONTAL
FEATURES.  EARLIER MASS OF CONVECTION APPEARS TO BE MID-LEVEL REMAINS
OF VORTICITY PRESENTLY BEING ABSORBED BY MAIN CIRCULATION.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.