Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:29:37 -0600

441 
WWPS20 KNES 191600

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  19/1430Z

C.  19.0S

D.  153.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TRMM

H.  REMARKS...POSITION BASED ON 1357Z TRMM.  CONVECTION MEASURING .4
BANDING FOR DT OF 2.5...HOWEVER NOT CLEAR CUT.  MET IS 1.0 WITH PT OF 1.5.
FT BASED ON PT.
...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.