Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:47:19 -0600

551 
ATPQ40 PGUM 091447
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST THU JAN 10 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM NEAR 20N145E TO 15N168E TO 
18N180 AND BEYOND. CLOUDINESS...PATCHY LIGHT RAIN AND EMBEDDED 
SHOWER ACTIVITY ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEAST FROM 6N130E 
TO END AT EQ153E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
ASSOCIATED WITH THIS FEATURE ARE FOUND BETWEEN 1N AND 14N FROM 130E 
TO 148E. THIS AREA INCLUDES KOROR...YAP AND GUAM.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS CREATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 2N AND 8N FROM 154E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.