Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:29:57 -0600

841 
WWPN20 KNES 241527

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  24/1430Z

C.  4.6N

D.  132.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... HARD TO FIND LLC. SYSTEM MOVING RAPIDLY WEST.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.