Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 06:17:14 -0600

686 
TPPN11 PGTW 081216

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (NW OF BORNEO)

B. 08/1130Z

C. XX.X

D. XXX.X

E. N/A/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD NOT
BE FOUND. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY. THIS WILL BE THE
FINAL FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO
BE MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.