Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:25:54 -0600

073 
WWPN20 KNES 061524

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  06/1430Z

C.  7.9N

D.  124.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...STORM OVERLAND.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/1237Z 7.5N 124.8E AMSU

...EVANS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.