Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:06:58 -0500

637 
WWPN20 KNES 141905

A.  60W (TEST)

B.  14/1630Z

C.  23.5N

D.  140.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...TEST TEST TEST PLEASE DISREGARD

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.