Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 011200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 08:19:40 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 011200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 011200.
WARNING VALID 021200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 960 HPA
AT 47N 170E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING NORTH 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 900 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND 600
MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 020000UTC AT 48N 166E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 021200UTC AT 48N 162E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 90
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 984 HPA
AT 41N 155E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTSOUTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 1400 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 26N 128E 17N 130E 13N 120E 10N 108E 18N 110E 23N
116E 27N 120E 24N 122E 26N 128E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER EAST
CHINA SEA.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.