Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 06:15:10 -0600

349 
TPPN10 PGTW 041212

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF MINDANAO)

B. 04/1130Z

C. 10.1N

D. 129.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. DT DERIVED ON .20 WRAP USING LOG
SPIRAL. MINIMAL CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH WEAK LLCC. DBO DT. PT
AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/0818Z  10.0N  129.1E  SSMS
   04/0927Z  10.2N  129.1E  SSMI

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.