Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 00:19:04 -0600

129 
TPPN10 PGTW 040617

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (E OF MINDANAO)

B. 04/0530Z

C. 9.7N

D. 129.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .20
ON LOG10 SPIRAL FOR A DT OF 1.0.  DBO DT.  PT AND MET SUPPORT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   VIAULT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.