Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:18:04 -0600

087 
TPPN10 PGTW 040306

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (E OF MINDANAO)

B. 04/0230Z

C. 9.0N

D. 129.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/2219Z  8.6N  128.6E  SSMI

   VIAULT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.