Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 211800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:25:06 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 211800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 211800.
WARNING VALID 221800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 964 HPA
AT 48N 161E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 35 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 51N 162E TO 52N 166E 51N 171E.
WARM FRONT FROM 51N 171E TO 50N 175E 47N 178E.
COLD FRONT FROM 51N 171E TO 46N 173E 40N 170E 33N 164E 27N 155E.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 220600UTC AT 54N 165E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 221800UTC AT 59N 168E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 150
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1008 HPA
AT 45N 133E MARITINE TERRITORY MOVING EAST 30 KNOTS.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 600 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST
SEMICIRCLE AND 400 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED SOUTHERLY TO SOUTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 32N 132E 34N 138E 31N 140E 29N 130E 32N 132E
FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1022 HPA AT 31N 143E EAST 40 KT.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 35N 178W EAST 20 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.