Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:34:23 -0600

143 
WWPN20 KNES 231532

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

B.  23/1430Z

C.  3.2N

D.  139.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...3/10 BANDING PLUS WHITE YIELDS DT=2.0. MET AND PT ARE BOTH
AT 1.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    23/1205Z 3.0N 139.1E AMSU

...EVANS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.