Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:42:54 -0600

966 
WWPN20 KNES 131542

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  13/1430Z

C.  8.7N

D.  128.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES .25 FOR DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.