Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:18:14 -0600

514 
TPPN10 PGTW 232117

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (SE OF YAP)

B. 23/2030Z

C. 3.7N

D. 137.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1705Z  3.4N  138.1E  TRMM

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.