Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:15:25 -0600

643 
TPPN10 PGTW 061810

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (CENTRAL PHILIPPINES)

B. 06/1730Z

C. 13.0N

D. 123.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DVORAK VALUES UNAVAILABLE DUE TO LLCC
OVER LAND.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   OATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.