Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 06:17:09 -0600

206 
TPPN10 PGTW 031207

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF MINDANAO)

B. 03/1130Z

C. 8.2N

D. 127.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/18HRS  STT: S0.0/12HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. 75NM SHEAR YIELDS A DT OF 1.0.
DBO DT. PT AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.