Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 19:08:04 -0600

694 
TPPN10 PGTW 060051

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 96W (EAST OF MINDANAO)

B. 05/2330Z

C. 7.8N

D. 127.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. .20 WRAP ON SHEARING CONVECTION.
EVIDENCE OF A LLCC UNDER THE SE PROTION OF THE CONVECTION. DBO
DT. PT AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.