Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:30:20 -0600

024 
WWPN20 KNES 070329

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/0130Z

C.  4.2N

D.  113.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...INITIAL CLASSIFICATION BASED ON 1.5/10 BANDING MOVING
OFFSHORE ON NORTHERN BORNEO. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS  NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.