Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 03:22:25 -0600

321 
WWPN20 KNES 040922

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/0230Z

C.  9.3N

D.  129.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 1.5 BASED ON .3 BANDING.  MET IS 1.0 WITH PT OF 1.5.
FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/2109Z 8.6N 128.5E SSMIS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.