Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 06:10:11 -0600

255 
TPPN10 PGTW 051207

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 05/1130Z

C. 12.4N

D. 128.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DATA-T IS NOT CLEAR. LATEST MICROWAVE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE WEAK LLCC IS SW OF THE MAIN CONVECTION AND
NO BANDING IS EVIDENT. DBO PT OF 1.0. MET AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   05/0813Z  13.4N  129.1E  TRMM
   05/0959Z  12.4N  128.4E  SSMI
   05/1039Z  12.4N  128.2E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.