Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 230600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:26:39 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 230600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 230600.
WARNING VALID 240600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 990 HPA
AT 49N 140E MARITINE TERRITORY MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 49N 140E TO 48N 140E 47N 140E.
WARM FRONT FROM 47N 140E TO 46N 142E 45N 144E.
COLD FRONT FROM 47N 140E TO 41N 139E 36N 135E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST
SEMICIRCLE AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 231800UTC AT 55N 137E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 240600UTC AT 57N 137E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 998 HPA
AT 37N 144E SEA EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 37N 144E TO 36N 144E 35N 144E.
WARM FRONT FROM 35N 144E TO 35N 146E 34N 147E.
COLD FRONT FROM 35N 144E TO 32N 141E 29N 137E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 700 MILES OF LOW EAST SEMICIRCLE
AND 300 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 231800UTC AT 42N 147E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 240600UTC AT 46N 155E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
YELLOW SEA.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER EAST
CHINA SEA.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER NORTHERN PART OF
SOUTH CHINA SEA.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 27N 128E 21N 127E 19N 120E 24N 122E 27N 128E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 54N 163E 54N 169E 44N 171E 45N 165E 54N 163E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1030 HPA AT 45N 160E EAST 20 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.