Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 09:34:30 -0600

491 
WWPN20 KNES 041534

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/1430Z

C.  10.5N

D.  128.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR//SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.5 BASED ON .3 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. PT=1.5. MET=1.5.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/1051Z 10.1N 128.8E SSMIS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.