Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:42:08 -0600

555 
TPPN10 PGTW 021840 COR

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (E OF MINDANAO)

B. 02/1730Z

C. 8.9N

D. 127.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. LLCC DIFFICULT TO LOCATE WAS
TRACKING POSSIBLE AREA FURTHER EAST AND EVIDENCE IN MICROWAVE
1324Z MMHS PASS INDICATES LOCATION WITH CNVCTN THAT HAD BEEN
PREEXISTING ALREADY OVERHEAD.  GAVE A BROAD .2 WRAP ON LOG10
SPIRAL TO YIELD 1.0 DT.  PT OF 1.5 DUE TO LARGE AMT OF CNVTN BUT
ILL DEFINED CIRC.  DBO DT FOR INITIAL 1.0.

COR FOR REMARKS

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   OATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.