Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:26:16 -0600

184 
WWPN20 KNES 132125

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  13/2030Z

C.  6.8N

D.  128.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...MOST RECENT MICROWAVE DATA DID NOT SHOW A DEFINITIVE LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION AT 1730Z.  SWIR SHOWS MEAGER ROTATION WELL SOUTH OF
ACTIVE DEEP CONVECTION RESULTING IN A SYSTEM THAT IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.
FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS PREVENTING LOWERING OF THE T NUMBER AT NIGHT.
SYSTEM MAY BE DROPPED AT 0230Z AFTER EVALUATING VISIBLE IMAGERY. ~TURK

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.