Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:05:14 -0600

024 
WWPN20 KNES 042104

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/2030Z

C.  11.9N

D.  128.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/CHAN2/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...3-4/10 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL WITH BROAD AREA OF CONVECTION
YIELDS DT=2.0. MET IS AT 2.5 WHILE PT IS AT 2.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/1730Z 11.8N 128.6E AMSRE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.