Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 231200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:21:40 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 231200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 231200.
WARNING VALID 241200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 988 HPA
AT 51N 141E MARITINE TERRITORY MOVING NORTH 20 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 51N 141E TO 49N 142E 48N 142E.
WARM FRONT FROM 48N 142E TO 47N 145E 46N 147E.
COLD FRONT FROM 48N 142E TO 42N 143E 36N 140E.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 241200UTC AT 57N 137E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
ANOTHER LOW 998 HPA AT 38N 147E
MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
YELLOW SEA.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER EAST
CHINA SEA.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER NORTHERN PART OF
SOUTH CHINA SEA.
GALE WARNING.
SOUTHERLY TO SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 38N 148E 45N 156E 31N 160E 30N 153E 38N 148E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 24N 122E 26N 128E 21N 129E 19N 120E 24N 122E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 53N 165E 53N 170E 45N 172E 45N 166E 53N 165E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1030 HPA AT 45N 162E EAST 15 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.