Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:19:41 -0600

983 
WWPN20 KNES 140319

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  14/0230Z

C.  6.7N

D.  128.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...BROAD WEAK AND DISORGANIZED CIRCULATION IS TOO WEAK
TO CLASSIFY.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION
OCCURS. ~TURK

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.