Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 12:18:07 -0600

897 
TPPN10 PGTW 031808

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF MINDANAO)

B. 03/1730Z

C. 9.0N

D. 126.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. .20 WRAP ON CONVECTION TO NORTH FOR A
DT OF 1.0. LLCC IS POORLY DEVELOPED. DBO DT. MET AND PT ALSO
SUPPORT 1.0.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.