Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:18:57 -0600

221 
WWPN20 KNES 022118

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  02/2030Z

C.  8.9N

D.  126.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON PT AS LLC IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE BUT APPEARS
TO BE ADJACENT TO AS MUCH AS 5 TENTHS BANDING.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.