Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:30:02 -0600

325 
WWPN20 KNES 091528

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  09/1430Z

C.  9.7N

D.  135.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.0 BASED ON .2 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. PT1.0.  MET=1.0.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.