Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:11:14 -0600

226 
TPPN10 PGTW 040008

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (E OF MINDANAO)

B. 03/2330Z

C. 8.7N

D. 128.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION SHEARED 100NM
FROM LLCC YIELDING A DT OF 1.0.  DBO DT.  PT AND MET SUPPORT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   VIAULT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.