Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:13:39 -0600

084 
WWPN20 KNES 230912

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

B.  23/0830Z

C.  2.7N

D.  140.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/TMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT ARE 1.0. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    23/0533Z 2.6N 141.3E TMI
    23/0627Z 2.9N 140.6E SSMIS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.