Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:07:10 -0600

708 
WWPN20 KNES 030306

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/0230Z

C.  9.4N

D.  126.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON PT.  SYSTEM HAS IMPROVED SLIGHTLY OVER THE PAST
24 HRS BUT DT BASED ON ABOUT 5 TENTHS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE AT THIS TIME.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.