Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:54:28 -0600

011 
WWPN20 KNES 070953

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/0830Z

C.  4.2N

D.  113.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.