Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:30:22 -0600

079 
WWPN20 KNES 030530
CCA

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/0230Z

C.  8.6N

D.  127.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CORRECTION TO POSITION...BASED ON VIS LOOP 0123Z AMSU AND
QSCAT INFO. FT BASED ON PT.  SYSTEM HAS IMPROVED SLIGHTLY OVER THE PAST
24 HRS BUT DT BASED ON ABOUT 5 TENTHS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE AT THIS TIME.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/0123Z  8.7N 127.5E   AMSU 89

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.