Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 22:12:48 -0600

755 
WWPN20 KNES 020412

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  02/0230Z

C.  9.4N

D.  128.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...ELONGATED LLC BUT APPEARS TO BE CLOSED...AND AMPLE
CONVECTION LEAD TO INITIAL CLASSIFICATION....HOWEVER CONVECTION THOUGH
COLD IS NOT VERY CURVED AND ONLY MEASURES .2 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 1.0.
MET IS 1.0. PT IS ALSO 1.0 FT BASED ON DT...GALLINA

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.