Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 03:05:10 -0600

427 
WWPN20 KNES 030904

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/0830Z

C.  8.8N

D.  127.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...LLC MUCH MORE WELL DEFINED THEN YESTERDAY BUT STILL LOOKS
MORE ELONGATED OF A TROF THAN A CIRCULAR SWIRL PER SE. DISTANT STRONG
CONVECTIVE BURST THAT MEASURES .2 ON LOG10 OR IS 1.15 DEGREES FROM THE
LLC YIELDS HIGH 1.5 DT. MET IS 2.0. PT IS 1.5 PLUS. FT OF 1.5 BASED
ON DT...GALLINA

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.