Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 02:13:06 -0600

199 
WWPN20 KNES 060811

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  06/0230Z

C.  7.2N

D.  128.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT BASED ON .2 BAND ON LOG10 SPIRAL.  PT=1.0  FT BASED ON DT

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/2244Z 7.1N 128.6E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.