Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:06:39 -0600

527 
WWPN20 KNES 060306

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  06/0230Z

C.  12.2N

D.  125.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS SHEAR 1.4 DEG FROM THE DEEP COMVECTION. MET IS
1.0. FT BASED ON DT. THIS WILL BE THE LAST BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION
OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.