Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 03:11:09 -0600

888 
TPPN10 PGTW 040905

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF MINDANAO)

B. 04/0830Z

C. 10.0N

D. 129.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/0450Z  9.6N  129.1E  MMHS
   04/0514Z  9.5N  129.0E  AMSR

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.