Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 03:29:00 -0600

792 
WWPN20 KNES 040928

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/0830Z

C.  10.1N

D.  129.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.0 BASED ON .3 BANDING OF CONVECTIVE FLARE.  MET IS
2.5 WITH PT OF 2.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/0818Z 10.0N 129.0E SSMIS

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.