Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:20:13 -0600

003 
TPPN10 PGTW 050018

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (EAST OF PALAU)

B. 04/2330Z

C. XX.X

D. XXX.X

E. N/A/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD NOT
BE FOUND. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY. THIS WILL BE THE
FINAL FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO
BE MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.