Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:26:08 -0600

079 
TPPN10 PGTW 071824

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97W (SE OF PALAU)

B. 07/1730Z

C. 4.3N

D. 141.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .25 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 1.0.  PT AGREES.  DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   SMITH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.