Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:12:10 -0600

460 
TPPN10 PGTW 231809

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (SE OF YAP)

B. 23/1730Z

C. 3.2N

D. 138.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .20 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
WITH MOST RECENT CNVCTN YIELDS 1.0 DT.  PT AGREES.  DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   OATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.