Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:10:59 -0600

849 
WWPN20 KNES 100310

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  10/0230Z

C.  XX.X

D.  XXX.X

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... LLC COULD NOT BE FOUND.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN
UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.