Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:23:11 -0600

001 
TPPN11 PGTW 080319

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (NW OF BORNEO)

B. 08/0230Z

C. 3.0N

D. 110.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/30HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAP OF .15 ON LOG 10
YIELDS A DT OF 1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.  DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.