Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:11:09 -0600

370 
WWPN20 KNES 232109

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  23/2030Z

C.  3.9N

D.  138.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON DT WITH UP TO 3 TENTHS CONVECTION TO THE
NORTHWEST OF A SHEARED AND ILL-DEFINED CENTER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.