Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 09:09:51 -0600

149 
WWPN20 KNES 031509

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/1430Z

C.  9.0N

D.  127.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24XXHRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.0 BASED ON BURSTING OF CONVECTION(CCC)
PT=2.0. MET=2.0. WITH CCC FT=MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/0830Z 8.9N 127.6E SSMIS
    03/1103Z 9.0N 127.2E SSMIS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.