Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 15:08:58 -0600

026 
WWPN20 KNES 032108

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/2030Z

C.  8.9N

D.  128.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/CHAN2/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...3/10 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS DT=2.0. MET IS AT 1.5
AND PT IS AT 2.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/1648Z 8.8N 127.7E AMSRE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.