Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 16:01:39 -0600

347 
WWPN20 KNES 052201

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  05/2030Z

C.  12.2N

D.  126.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER SHEAR LT 1.25 DEG FROM DEEP CONVECTION. MET IS
1.0. PT IS 1.5 FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.