Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:05:36 -0600

664 
WWPN20 KNES 240304

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  24/0230Z

C.  3.4N

D.  136.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...ESTIMATED SURFACE CENTER IN OPEN E-W ORIENTED TROUGH WITH
A DISPLACED LINE OF CONVECTION WELL TO THE NORTH.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.