Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 011200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 08:20:08 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 011200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 011200.
WARNING VALID 021200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 964 HPA
AT 45N 159E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 45N 159E TO 45N 162E 43N 164E.
WARM FRONT FROM 43N 164E TO 42N 168E 40N 170E.
COLD FRONT FROM 43N 164E TO 40N 165E 36N 164E 29N 160E 23N 153E.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
800 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 020000UTC AT 48N 159E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 021200UTC AT 49N 160E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER BOHAI YELLOW SEA EAST CHINA SEA
NORTHERN PART OF SOUTH CHINA SEA.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1014 HPA AT 58N 168E ALMOST STATIONARY.
HIGH 1030 HPA AT 38N 130E SE 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.