Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:17:08 -0600

911 
TPPN10 PGTW 051506

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 05/1430Z

C. XX.X

D. XXX.X

E. N/A/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD NOT
BE FOUND USING IR IMAGERY. WEAK LLCC STILL EVIDENT ON SOME
MICROWAVE IMAGERY AND DISLOCATED FROM CONVECTION. WILL CONT TO
MONITOR.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   05/0959Z  12.4N  128.4E  SSMI
   05/1039Z  12.4N  128.2E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.