Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:11:30 -0600

290 
WWPN20 KNES 240910

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  24/0830Z

C.  4.6N

D.  134.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...NO LOW LEVEL CENTER CAN BE FOUND.  DISPLACED CONVECTION
TO THE NORTH

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.