Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 06:25:09 -0600

347 
TPPN10 PGTW 041223

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (E OF PALAU)

B. 04/1130Z

C. 7.1N

D. 135.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .30 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDING A 1.0 DT.  PT AGREES.  DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   SMITH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.