Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 101800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:15:58 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 101800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 101800.
WARNING VALID 111800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 960 HPA
AT 44N 153E SEA AROUND KURILS MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 30 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 44N 153E TO 44N 156E 44N 157E.
WARM FRONT FROM 44N 157E TO 41N 163E 38N 167E.
COLD FRONT FROM 44N 157E TO 38N 158E 34N 155E 29N 153E 25N 148E.
WINDS 30 TO 60 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 110600UTC AT 48N 153E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 111800UTC AT 48N 155E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER NORTHERN PART OF SOUTH CHINA SEA.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 30N 155E 38N 159E
39N 164E 35N 167E 30N 163E 30N 155E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1026 HPA AT 38N 121E ESE 15 KT.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 39N 179W ESE 20 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.