Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 110000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:25:26 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 110000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 110000.
WARNING VALID 120000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 956 HPA
AT 46N 155E SEA AROUND KURILS MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 46N 155E TO 47N 158E 46N 162E.
WARM FRONT FROM 46N 162E TO 44N 169E 40N 173E.
COLD FRONT FROM 46N 162E TO 42N 164E 36N 160E 32N 159E 29N 155E.
WINDS 30 TO 65 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
700 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 111200UTC AT 49N 154E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 60
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 120000UTC AT 49N 156E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 100
MILES RADIUS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER NORTHERN PART OF SOUTH CHINA SEA.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 37N 164E 42N 171E
35N 180E 32N 180E 33N 170E 37N 164E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1026 HPA AT 37N 123E ESE 15 KT.
HIGH 1032 HPA AT 38N 178W SE 15 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.