Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:22:55 -0600

242 
WWPN20 KNES 062120

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  06/2030Z

C.  8.4N

D.  124.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN UNLESS 96W REEMERGES OVER WATER
AND INTENSIFIES.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.