Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:18:45 -0600

993 
WWPN20 KNES 230317

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

B.  23/0230Z

C.  2.2N

D.  141.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... GREATER THAN 2/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.5.  MET=1.0.  PT=1.5.
FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.