Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:17:05 -0600

516 
TPPN10 PGTW 041814

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 04/1730Z

C. 11.2N

D. 129.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION LIMITED TO NORTH SIDE OF
CIRCULATION AND MOSTLY ASSOCD WITH CONVERGENCE DUE TO NORTHEAST
SURGE. DT BASED ON WEAK CURVATURE OF .20 ON LOG SPIRAL. DBO DT.
PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/1243Z  10.8N  129.2E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.