Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:20:21 -0600

957 
TPPN10 PGTW 061219

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 96W (E OF MINDANAO)

B. 06/1130Z

C. 8.0N

D. 126.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .10 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   06/0839Z  7.9N  126.6E  AMSU

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.