Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 06:46:09 -0600

688 
TPPN10 PGTW 091242

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 09/1130Z

C. 10.0N

D. 135.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .25 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDING A 1.0 DT.  MET AND PT AGREE.  DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   SMITH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.