Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:15:07 -0600

686 
TPPN10 PGTW 050012

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99W (EAST OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 04/2330Z

C. 11.6N

D. 129.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAP OF .35 ON LOG 10
YIELDS AN UNREP 2.0.  MET AND PT ARE A 1.5.  DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.