Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 03:11:14 -0600

948 
WWPN20 KNES 050910

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  05/0830Z

C.  13.1N

D.  128.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/XX.X/XXHRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...4-5/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.5.  MET AND PT=2.0.  FT BASED
ON MET.  -SALEMI

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/0441Z 12.7N 128.4E AMSU

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.