Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 181200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:09:25 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 181200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 181200.
WARNING VALID 191200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1004 HPA
AT 37N 162E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 400 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE AND
300 MILES ELSEWHERE.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER SEA OF OKHOTSK SEA OF JAPAN BOHAI
YELLOW SEA EAST CHINA SEA NORTHERN PART OF SOUTH CHINA SEA.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 42N 143E 46N 150E
55N 162E 60N 165E 60N 170E 40N 170E 40N 160E 40N 143E 42N 143E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1006 HPA AT 41N 131E ENE 15 KT.
LOW 1008 HPA AT 51N 140E NNE 20 KT.
HIGH 1024 HPA AT 31N 145E EAST 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.