Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:27:33 -0600

196 
WWPN20 KNES 051527

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  05/1430Z

C.  12.7N

D.  128.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMI/SSMIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER 1.25 DGS
FROM DEEP CONVECTION. PT=1.5 MET=2.5. POSITION DIFFICULT IN IR IMAGERY.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/0959Z 12.6N 128.4E SSMI
    05/1039Z 12.5N 128.0E SSMIS
    05/1219Z 13.0N 128.1E AMSU

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.