Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:30:21 -0600

253 
WWPN20 KNES 092128

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  09/2030Z

C.  10.1N

D.  135.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... DT IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.  FT HELD AT 1.0 AS PER
WEAKENING RULES.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.