Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:19:25 -0600

342 
WWPN20 KNES 050319

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  05/0230Z

C.  12.5N

D.  128.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/S0.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...4/10 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS DT=2.5 MET AND PT
HOWEVER ARE BOTH AT 2.0. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/2329Z 12.3N 128.5E SSMIS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.